- Score: 7.8 / 10 Score of 27 reviews
All reviews are completed by our guests after their stay at the hotel Hotel Robertramon Leidsesquare Amsterdam.
All on the doorstep of the Hotel Robertramon
- + Second stay at the Hotel Robertramon- great location, very friendly and helpful team. good internet connection - best in lobby on first floor
- – Single/small doubles are "bijou"
- * my tip No excuses for not visiting Museums, taking a walk in the park and big brand shopping - it is all on the doorstep of the Hotel Robertramon
we needed 2 x single rooms in a central location Robertramon delivered
- * my tip Single rooms are just that - single and functional
Robertramon is a comfortable, functional hotel, centrally situated.
- + Central comfortable and hygenic hotel.
- – I always look for a bargain and always welcome lower prices.
Would definitely stay here again
- + Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Directly next to high-end shopping and close to all transportation. Wi-fi and a workstation to access the internet which is included in your room price. Additionally, there is a nice outside sitting area that is great to sit at after a long day.
- + Efficient staff, they helped us when we need
- – The internet was not working the first days
- – TV bad reception
Quiet, clean and comfortable.
- + Staff were helpful and open to requests. Clean room (didn't find a single hair!) and quiet. The staff were still helpful and welcoming after I officially checked out.
- – The room was a little small and I had to live out of my suitcase but still good for 1.
- * my tip The hotel is based in the wealthiest street in Amsterdam so I would take note of the street name. You are likely to get lost in the city but everyone knows where the street is.
Excellent small room, very agreable.
- + Not having a tub for the shower is annoying because the ground is wet when later you need to be at the sink.
- + The location, view of the street, and ability to open the window.
- – NO INTERNET IN 2012 is CATASTROPHIC TO MODERN TRAVELERS. RECEPTION'S RESPONSE WAS WEAK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND IT NEVER WAS FIXED. I CAME CLOSE TO CALLING AMERICAN EXPRESS FOR REDRESS. Up checkout, I discovered a 90 Euro charge for breakfast when we only had one breakfast for two of us and two pots of coffee the following day. At checkout, the manager dismissed the charge as compensation for no Internet. This was insulting at best. No hair dryer, no toiletries, and late service.
Location is key
- – the bath/ shower in the room was terrible as the ceiling was to low!! and you could not stand!!
Great location, good value for money
- + Location is amazing. Rooms are small, but functional (although I couldn't find a wardrobe). Cool "boutiquey" hotel feel.
- – Paper thin walls -- so noisy. Unfriendly reception staff. Both points were not deal breakers for me. However, beds weren't exactly the most comfortable.
Good location, good value, easy option
- + Free wifi Allowed a midday checkout. Friendly staff.
- – Wifi didnt work in the actual room. Ceiling of 5th floor room so cramped I banged my head very hard on the ceiling. Rceptionist was very slow.
Cozy Little 'tel in the Middle of it All
- * my tip I have not gotten recommendations... no one else I know has gone to Amsterdam.
- + it is a lovely hotel in the most expensive street in town, and y ou can't beat that price! the personnel is helpful and friendly.
- – the room was simply too small, there was not even a shelf and certainly no wardrobe or closet to hang clothes.
Great location but not the best place to stay
- + The location was excellent
- – Beds were very uncomfortable . Also there was a terrible smell in the bathroom.
excellent for Busness man
Close to the museums and the Vondel Park
Great location, pity about the room.
- + Cheap-ish hotel Warm shower Fairly friendly staff EXCELLENT LOCATION
- – ANT INFESTATION IN ROOM; COMING THROUGH POWER PLUG. Complained, but staff were completely dismissive, it must have been happening for a while. Small double is quite small
Great location for touring Amsterdam.
- + This hotel had a great location, one block from the trolley and bus stop. It was reasonally priced and clean. The staff was very helpful.
- – The room was small but the main problem was that it is not air conditioned and you could only open the window about three inches. The weather was unseasonally warm. Staff brought us a fan that was a life saver. I would not recomend this hotel in the summer but winter and spring would be fine. The hotel breakfast was expensive but there are plenty of places to get something to eat within walking distance.
Reasonable but don't expect too much
- + staff were excellent, always very helpful.
- – no tea and coffee included in price.
Great location near museums and restaurants.
- + Location was great. Hotel was modernized nicely. Staff was helpful.
- – The room were small and not well ventilated.
I liked the hotel and can gladly stay there once more
Good quality / price
- + near Van Gogh musuem and city center
- – little room
Location is good, but not much else.
- + Free apples in the lobby. The rooms were decorated well.
- – We were overcharged on what we were quoted (both hotel and parking), given misinformation about parking when we arrived (in regards to where to park the car, we had to drive around before coming back to the hotel and asking a second time where parking was). The water was shut off and we could not take showers after our long drive there. Our key card would not work on the front door and we had to wait outside in the cold and rain because the receptionist wasn't there. They did not clean our room the second day there.The lobby feels more like an office and not very welcoming. Although we enjoyed walking around Amsterdam, the hotel was a much different story.
i came back for second time, no third time..
- + the hotel is in a good area and the stuff are very nice..
- – in the past i was staying in that hotel (book it the same way) and i was very satisfied. but this time i'm very disappointed! we received a very small room and we booked room for 2 we got room for single with double bed which it was horrible! the room was not clean under the bed we find sock of the person who was there before us and the curtain of the shower was smelly and full with mold.. we asked to change it or the room, but nothing has been changed for the all 3 days we were there. in one word disappointment!
Safe, clean, comfortable, and great location
- + Every hotel in Amsterdam is ridiculously expensive. Robertramon was by far the best price and was really clean and the beds were comfy. There was an elevator! Staff was more than helpful and very friendly.
- – Not very roomy. No snack machines, just a drink vending machine.
The hotel is good for short stays in the city center.
Good location, clean/comfortable room but some minor annoyances
- + The hotel is in a nice location close to many of Amsterdam's most famous museums and galleries. The room was compact but comfortable enough and the whole place is kept quite clean and tidy. Fast (and free) wireless internet access is provided.
- – I have never been asked to pay upfront for an Hotel before, I don't know if this is normal for Amsterdam but it creates an initial feeling of distrust. Breakfast is overpriced at 15 Euros per day but thankfully there is no shortage of nearby cafes to eat at. There seemed to be a lot of noise and movement in the hotel starting around 7.30AM each morning which I think was caused by cleaning staff.
Extremely Gracious staff, Good value for money (for Amsterdam)
- + Extremely gracious and accomodating staff, Excellent Location, Room clean and comfortable, WIFI included in room rate.
- – Rooms rather small, probably not suitable for a long stay. No Air Cond (not an issue most of the year). No Ice or vending on site.
Comparatively OK for Eur 60 per night, not great but not terrible.
- + Location ideal for me, in between the Vrije University where I was working and the City. Leidesplein is only one stop on the tram, this is a small version of London's Leicester Square with street entertainers, loads of "sit out side" bars, restaurants etc. Good WiFi in the room - FOR FREE TOO!!! Easy access to Airport either via Bus (#197) or tram to either Central Station or Zuid station. Vondel Park is walking distance Lift to upper floors
- – Older room, could do with refreshing decorations Walls are paper thin, but then aren't most hotels these days The smallest hotel TV I have seen - but it worked with good number of channels in English. No Restaurant or any way of even having a cup of coffee after Breakfast. Staff were not able to help with the time taken for the Bus to reach Schipol, or where to get a cup of coffee to bring back to the room, or recommend somewhere to eat. I would get more helpful info from asking another guest. I did not take breakfast based on the remarks of other guest reviews and preferred to get a coffee and pastry elsewhere for Eur5.00 instead of 11( or even 15 if you don't book at the time of arrival.) Having said this, I will stay there again. So is not all that bad compared to other hotels in this price range (Eur 60-80 per night.) I would suggest 2 or 3 nights max.
Small, not really clean, nice location and great staff. Overpriced.
- + Location, availability, front desk service
- – Room size (bed barely fit), cleanliness, totally overpriced (as expected in AMS on the weekend). In case the hotel has questions about the cleanliness thing, I'm happy to help with this.
- + Location, very easy access from airport Schiphol
- – size, cleaness, comfort
Very good hotel, excellent location, friendly staff
- + We enjoyed the service in this hotel. They have a great, helpful and friendly staff both at the reception and in the restaurant. The hotel is located extremely well - close to canal tours and major museums. Everything else if walking distance (about 30 minutes to walk to the Dam Square). Otherwise you may use trams 2 and 5. Another advantage - a wonderful park close to the hotel where you may enjoy an evening quite walk.
- – The bathroom in our room was in need of repair.
Perfect place to stay in Amsterdam - very central to all attractions
- + Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were friendly and helpful, the room was adequate for my needs.
- – No shampoo or body gel in bathroom - for price of Hotel thought this should be a must
well located, small is better
Great value on unbeatable location!
- + Amazing location. Steps from P C Hoofstraat (high end retail stores). 5 minute walk to Van Gogh Museum and Rijjksmuseum. 5 minute walk to Leidestraat (major shopping area)
- + The hotel was really luxurious, clean and comfortable, with really cheap price. The staffs were so kind and helpful. The location was really good too. When I visit Amsterdam, I would love to stay this hotel again.
Fine for functionality,loc,cleanliness but dont stay there for brekkie
- + SImple and effective. Close to the Leidsplein centre, and blue boat canal tour.
- – Breakfast is not worh the 11 euros upon check in. If you dont succumb to the pressure tactics so will end up paying 15 euros the next morning for breakfast. Much better to improve the breakfast or for people to avoid the excuse for food by reading this comment.
Friendly, quaint, and cozy in the Heart of Amsterdam!
- + right in the mueseum district, city tram station and canal tours around the corner.
Lovely, apart from the bathroom!
- + Brilliant location, easy to walk to places around the entire city from here. Close to museums and attractions, including the Vondelpark which is absolutely beautiful to walk through, and the Leidseplein which is great for restaurants and pubs. Rooms very clean. Beds very comfortable. (Note for couples: if you book a room with a double bed, you'll get two single duvets on the bed instead of one double!) Nice decor, clean wallpaper etc. Has a lift, useful when you're on the top floor, as the stairs are very steep. Attractive city views.
- – Bathroom smelled like gone-off, vile egg. I think it was the drains, nothing had been done to conceal it and every time the bathroom door was opened, it spread into the bedroom. We had the window open the entire time. Although, apart from the smell, it was very clean! Staff were relatively friendly, but at the same time pushy and annoying. When we checked in, the woman at the desk gave us the room info, then proceeded to rant on and on about discounts the hotel could offer, for so long we had forgotten our room number!
- + Very nice hotel. Good service. Great luxury for a 3 stars hotel :)
- – Breakfast not cheap and quite medium ...
The hotel was very nice for a couple day trip to Amsterdam.
- + The hotel was nice. It had a lounge with computer and drink vending machine. The staff was friendly and helpful. They spoke english well. This seemed to apply to most of Amsterdam, probably because of all the tourism. They pointed out places to see and eat on a map. Their wireless internet was a nice to have. The room also had a small safe, that might be useful to some. The room had a small TV, there were many channels and subtitles in various languages. The hotel was a bit far from the train station but everything was still within walking distance.
- – The website says the 3 bed room has a desk and a couch. However it only had the 3 beds. We didn't even know these were suppose to be in the room until we were close to leaving.
- + Near Museums, near luxury shops, silent. 3 very attentive personnel (the fact totum multi tasking electrician, one of the cleaners and one of the receptionists) the first two, if I didn't know any better, have shares in the company, so attentive and clued in they were.
- – Materass needs changing, so does duvet and pillows. Room (booked a double room and it was 1.70 by 3metres or there about. Lighting in the room was bad. No fridge (I don't mean mini bar, but somewhere where one can store a yogurt or some Dutch cheese to take home). No toileteries (this in many hotels is now sold as we are being ecological, which in fact means buy your own). One needs to ask for hairdryer at reception.... given rain is not an unusual occurrence in Holland...). Doors need a coat of paint. The window does not open properly. The soap dispenser in the bathroom is next to the sink, but if I am supposed to use this to shower myself with, there either needs to be another one of those next to the shower or they need to provide toiletries. There was a leak in the bathroom ceiling, not sorted out but painted over. This is aiming to be a boutique hotel but needs some basic investment and less cheap make up, they should go for honest and basic. 2.5 stars.
Good location. Rooms are noisy from noise inside the hotel.
- – The staff would stand out in the hall from early in the morning and talk. I'm sure they were talking normally but you can hear everything they are saying like they were sitting at the end of your bed. Ask for the ear plugs. Also an actual shower would have been appreciated rather than the shower/toilet combo I had in my room.
- + Location, very polite and helpful staff
- – Walls are paper thin, rooms are extremely dark
design over function
- + good location, easy to reach with public transport
- – double room quite small, no appropriate light to work (design over function), very small tv set (design over function)
- – Rooms are rather noise transparent. Plenty of noise from other guests during the night.
a good Hotel close to museums, relativly silent
- + the bed, the location in the town
- – comfort, desk service
- + The staff were polite and helpful and spoke good English. The hotel was not modern but was very clean and in good condition. It is located close to the main Amsterdam museums which makes it easy to get to those attractions. The breakfast food menu was prettty good with a wide range of different food.
- – The breakfast restaurant is very small and could become very overcrowded if the hotel is fully booked or close to full capacity. The TV was very small, poorly positioned in the room I was in, and suffered from very poor reception. The stairs were difficult to walk up and down. If the lifts broke down, this would create difficulties for elderly or disabled guests.
Reasonable Price, Good Location, Clean Rooms
- + Nice location, clean, convenient
- – Breakfast service was slow, room was dark
- + except for two comments below, all are ok
- – noisy on the bearings, small room
Simple, but decent and modern hotel. Good value for money.
- + The one bed rooms are very small. Mine had no view.
Great central location
- + Very friendly efficient staff. Great location. Comfortable room
- – A pity that the bathroom was not 100 percent clean
Would stay here again
- + The Rooms were very clean and the hotel is situated at the right location. Good stay for couples on a romantic holiday. Has an elevator that works. Very friendly front office staff.
- – Rooms are small in size but well equipped. Stairs too steep (but I guess its the case everywhere in Netherlands).
Good hotel, great location.
- + Friendly staff, good location, spacious single rooms.
- – Lights in room are too dim, impossible to read with overhead light and very hard to read even with bed light on sitting on bed.
Good location,limited facilities
- + Excellent location in a good area
- – I booked two single rooms which where small. One had a tiny wardrobe, the other did not have one at all. Strange for any hotel.
no the best place,...but works
- + very small and no place for bags....
- – good bad no change...eggs, toast, bad coffee, no fruits, and impersonal tables...
- + Reception staff were excellent, in fact, all staff were very friendly & helpfull.
- – Bedrooms were small for price paid.(€92. for Sun night/€139 for Sat.) Breakfast was average.
not worth the money
- + Location was great - not far from the major museums and Vondel park
- – The room was very small and lacked a lot of amenities, like a phone. The price was far too expensive for what you got. I would not recommend this hotel.
TERRIBLE value for your money
- + Good location
- – EVERYTHING except location. The room was SO small we didn't even have a closet, night table, safe, etc. There was no soap in the bathroom or shampoo. We travelled Europe on our honeymoon and this was BY FAR the WORST value for our money. We were backpacking and received attitude from reception when we arrived (until we told them we had a reservation to which they were surprised). It was the most expensive room we stayed in on our travels and also the most disappointing. We would absolutely not recommend this hotel (in fact we tell people specifically about how bad it was).
Single rooms very small but clean, not good value for money.
- + The hotel was very clean, and staff very helpfull and polite.
- – The single room was extremely small for the price, no toiletries at all other than the shampoo on the wall, no hairdryers in room or coffe/tea facilities, which for the price I wouls expect. also the first room had no phone in at all. The bathroom did not look like what you advertise on your website. Because rooms were small and a lot of rooms on 5th floor, I experieinced sleeples nights, being woke up from other guests coming into their rooms at 4pm first evening and second evening i was awoken at 1pm and could not get back to sleep, also very noisy pipes creaking all night, not too sure if it was central heating.
Very nice hotel at a reasonable price
- – very bad internet service
Nice location, but a little expensive considering that facilities
- + Very centric and easy to reach
- – The internet never worked. The room was way to small and the heating system wasn't working well.
- + emplacement exceptionnel
- – propreté dans la salle de bain
Budget hotel with tiny rooms
- + + Great location -- All museums are in walking distance -- like the Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum, Diamant museum etc. + Decent Breakfast was provided at a charge of 10 euros 'per room' (not per person)
- – - Very tiny rooms tucked away in the attic for a price tag of 100 euros plus for one night is not a good deal. - No hot water in one room and almost a trickle in another - The hotel does not have a restaurant, but there are several eating options outside - Do not be misled by the hotel's website or pictures -- it is a budget hotel basically, with not so budget prices
bad for the money
- + Nice area, near city center
- – far too expensive for a middle class hotel, too dark, bad bathroom, mice in the room at night
- + Nice clean warm spacious apartment
- – Stairs a bit tricky to get up and down.
Great service, great location
- + Excellent service - Thankyou so much!
- – Mice in hotelrooms
Very nice hotel in the middle of Amsterdam
- + Very nice staff Good location in Amsterdam
- – The room was to noisy. Also there was some sort of heavy sound from an airco or something.
stylish, comfortable, convenient,
- + Very helpful reception staff who helped with directions to city-centre locations.
- – Car parking - not directed (and could not find by myself) to the public car park at Museumplein. Was offered valet parking at 30 euros for one night which I was more-or-less obliged to take because of lack of alternatives. Car was returned almost 20 minutes late next morning.
- + Friendly staff, rooms were clean
- – more light to rooms, it was really dark althougt we had all lights on!!
Really nice, cheap well located Hotel. Def recommend.
- + located close to good public transport but also a nice distance from the station so got to see a lot more of the city than if we stayed in dam square. Staff were helpful when called upon and a really nice looking cheap hotel. Brilliant
- – TV very small and couldn't see it from my bed but I wasn't there to watch TV so no big loss.
Nice hotel on a nice location
- + Recent redone, nice decoration. Located very close to the main museums and pub area.
- – Room are not very well isolated against noise (from the hallway or between rooms)
- + i like this hotel even the staff are very nice and good looking and they also there to help you.i wish to come again and i,m sure that i,m going to come again to this hotel
Great Hotel, Great Location, Great staff........fantastic experience!!
sounds in the bedroom, not good shower, too much small bedroom, ...
- – sound son the bedroom, we thought that it's of the rain but we are wrong, ... all the nights, sound something like a leak. the wardrope it's too little. the shower it's on the same place that the bathroom, ... not limits for it; when we take a shower it's like going to swiming pool, horrible! ... sorry, but we think that this price would offer us a better things. When we left the hotel we think in this questions for write everything, because we ares ure that the hotel don's return us some money for these things. Thank you.
Nice little hotel!
- + Really friendly, helpful staff. Very comfy bed. Great location. Good value. Very clean.
- – Breakfast repetitive with little choice. Tea-making facilities in room cost 7.50eur per day. Tiny wardrobe.
- + vriendelijke service
- – ontbijt kamer.te lange doek op de tafel,je sleept de halve tafel mee
Perfect location but badly designed rooms
- + The rooms are very stylish and the beds fantastically omfortable. We found the staff charming and helpful. Its in a perfect position for both the Musuemplein and the Leidesplein so was ideal for our purposes. I would stay again
- – A complete lack of wardrobe facilities or any kind of drawers made it impossible to unpack and that really should be addressed. the phone didn't work, breakfast could be much better. The rooms should all have hairdryers and tea and coffee facilities people want that and I heard several people complain about it, being charged 7.40euros for that is a rip off. If these issues are addressed it would really improve the hotel.
- + the personal is very polite and helpfull
- – the first room was noisy because of the window that was impossible to close entirely - the other room we got was ok
Clean hotel with optimal location
- + Nice and clean hotel
- – Some noise during the night
only perfect its position
- + Good location close to Leidseplein.
- – - Room too small with no place to even hang or place clothes. - Bathroom had a sign to conserve water by putting towels on hook - but no hook to place the towel. - Towel had a brown stain - not sure if dirt or burn but should not have been there. - Fire alarm went off twice in the middle of the night - no announcement, nothing.
I would stay again if I returned to Amsterdam.
- + Near the Museums (Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum), only two stepps! Very close to shops, restaurants and just a quick tram ride or to canal boat stop. Good breakfast. The staff at the front desk were helpful and very frendly.
- – The rooms are very dark, for read it is very difficult, even the spotlights near the bed at night, don't bring enough light! Bathroom was clean but still nedds some repair! There is no place to hang the towels. No AirConditionned but heat systeams works well, now in Autumm/Winter was not at all a problem!
We'll stay here again
- + A great, clean, and modern hotel with a perfect location for walking or taking the tram to see the city. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Great deal for the money.
Good price but bad bathrooms
- + Price and Location
- – Feels old and outdated. Bathroom was really bad. Need to update.
Rat in my room! but nice service
- – everything was great until my 3rd night when I found a rat! in my room. I was really scared and the guy in the reception was not helpful at all. Instead he was laughing at me because I was afraid! But other than that particular guy and the rat!, I should say all your personnel was very friendly and helpful.
Rat and Mice infestation
- – Rats and or mice could be seen and heard throughout the night. They chewed through food wrappers that I had on the bed side table. It was fairly disturbing. We had to leave very early in the morning so did not get the chance to inorm staff. Would not have stayed another night.
Great staff & location. Indonesian resto across the street a must try
- + Great Personnel, very helpful Single room is small but well equipped Room very clean Good location for visiting Amsterdam
- – Breakfast buffee a bit disappointing Coffee disgusting
Nice hotel, good location, reasonable price.
- + central, location,
- – expensive breakfast, bad tv quality
- + kindness
- – triple room too much small: it was suitable for two pleople at maximum.
- + good location! nice&clean!
- – lot of noise
Good location but very expensive in comparison to quality.
- + The location is very good and there is free internet.
- – The quality is not good compared to the expensive price. Furthermore, at night mice appear in the room.
- + Beautiful hotel, very modern. Very clean. We found this hotel last minute for a great price and were presently surprised that it was so great. Room was exactly as described, if not better. We loved it and would definitely stay again. Walking distance to a lot of clubs and restuarants only 1 block over.
- + Location.
- – Small rooms, far too expensive, disapointing breakfast and non-realible internet
I do not recommend the hotel, do not waste your money!
- + The location is quite good and one can get anywhere walking. Well, at least if you come from London, the whole Amsterdam is a 'walking distance' place. The receptionists were good too.
- – The rooms look more like wardrobes, or shall I say like prison cells. Dear people, do not buy the 'small double bed room'. The only true thing about it is that it is small. Students dormitories are better. Finally, I can't understand how they can keep a straight face and charge those amounts for what they actually give you for your money.
WONDERFUL LOCATION, WE ENJOYED IT A LOT!
- + Excellent location and service. Nice hotel and the room is big enough.
- – Hotel's internet page offers the shuttle bus to the airport, but this is not true. Ypu have to go by your own way. Breakfast is good but not too much variety.
Nice little hotel in the city centre.
- + Nice little hotel in the city centre. Perfectly situated for sightseeing.
Keep this way!!!
- + Comfortable, near museum district
- – A little expensive, and the bathroom is too small, as the tables of the breakfast.
all at your front door
- + very close to everything with great transport eg trams and buses. Rooms were always cleaned and fresh towels supplied each day. Breakfast was grand.
- – Bath room was a bit small and could do with freshing up but ok. No hairdrier or soap supplied
Bathrooms need upgraded, unclean and dissapointing
- + The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel was central to our needs and the car service was very cost effective and helpful.
- – The room was too small to be classed as a triple room. the bathroom was not representative of the information on the web site. The shower screen was mouldly as was the roof in the bathroom. It smelt of mould and definetly requires ungraded.
Perfect for a One Night Stay in Amsterdam
- + central to everything you want to see, quiet for a good nights sleep, the staff were extremely helpful, the room was immaculately clean and tidy, and a private bathroom for a single room was a nice surprise! BIG PLUS was the fact that you could stay for just for one night if need be, it is very hard to find hotels/hostels in Amsterdam on the weekend that do not require a minimum of a 3-2 night stay.
- – a little expsensive for a student
Very clean hotel with helpful staff.
- + Friendly and very helpful staff.
Very helpful people
- – The only thing I would give minus points is to the shower, the water comes everywhere on the floor due to no contention , so you get your feet wet when you come out of it
- + Very clean, goodlooking hotel and friendly people at the reception desk.
Great value for such a contemporary well managed hotel
- + Modern,Clean,Quiet,Pleasent friendly staff,
cosy stay for a good price - but wouldnt pay the original rate
- + very kind service staff! excellent parking service!
- – room cleaning didnot work well, dead bugs dinot get cleanded away and room service did not come at all one day! breakfast tables tooo small! no bike reantal anymore! room temperatur too hot! showering makes the whole bathroom wet, b/c there is no tub
- + Very nice room, good location, very, very helpful receptionists
- – Building company in next house, which start building at 7 a.m.
- + Close to Rijk museum and van gogh museum
- – Breakfast medium quality
Nice, Friendly and Easy access from all
a good stay and lots of sleep
- + I liked you maids
- – the internet connection kept dropping off. the bed was too soft
A nice hotel for a nice price.
- + - Clean room with comfortable bed. - Pleasant staff. - Really good breakfast included. - All my Dutch friends kept saying how fancy the area I was staying in was. A nice hotel for a nice price.
- – Lots of construction outsiden so the daytime can be a bit noisy. Evenings were quiet though.
good location, tiny rooms
- + good location. clean rooms
- – very small rooms
- – you have rats in your rooms, and there wasnt functionnaly wifi connection
the friendly tartan army
- + very friendly staff,comfortable accomodation and enjoyable breakfast.
- – on checking out we had a problem as two of us were unable to find our passports.we had handed them over at reception on arrival but had not had them returned.on questioning this your staff iformed us that it is not company policy to keep or take passports,although during the search we spotted more passporte in the locked drawer.our passports eventually and mysteriously turned up!!
- + Very nice service, friendly staff and great breakfast!
- – The price was quite a bit higher when we paid than when we made the reservation.
- + Customer service
- – Broken bathroom
Confortable Hotel very well located. Good quality/price.
- + Location, confort, nice and useful people at the reception, free internet
- – The rooms are dark in the evening. Noisy in the morning due to construction works.
It was worth it
- + Great location, great special rate for the quality of the hotel.
- – Reception unattended at check-out, breakfast a bit chaotic - lack of service.
A very comfortable and well located hotel
- + location, wi-fi, breakfast, price
great hotel;great staff;great location
- + The location is great...Right on the nicest shopping outlets like Armani, Cqrtier...
- – The bathroom floor was cold... no heating system at all,
- + Good price. Close to city. Tram just outside. Kind staff.
- – Smelled of sewage in room when not running the ventilation. Construction work in the building. Cold room.
- + service personal counter
- – to hot in the room
great location, towel trouble
- + The location was fantastic. Friendly staff. Breakfeast was great.
- – Room for two quite small, with two people staying, only one large size towel provided, when asked for another one from housekeeping, they said they didnt have any more. After 1pm no housekeeping. Which for people who are in Amsterdam to experience the nightlife is early, so three nights without a cleaned room. when my father wanted to call me to the hotel, it became clear there was no phone in the room, cause it was most likely stolen.
Nice hotel, okay service.
- – Didn't give me my wakeup call, almost missed flight. Couldn't charge my card, had to pay cash, but somehow card was charged twice when I got home. =/
fine location, hotel needs better quality management
- + location
- – -shower hose broken -no mirror lamp -bedlamp broken -instable writing desk -bad reception tv station NL2 -small capacity elevator
Pleasant Hotel Tobert Ramon next to Rijks Museum
- + Very pleasant staff.
- – Poor Lift inside building
Comfortable, stylish hotel in good location.
- + Helpful staff. Modern interior. Lift.
- – No tea/coffee making facilities included in room without paying extra. Original room hadn't been cleaned but we were moved to a bigger room straight away. Breakfast not included and quite expensive.
Good price, great location
great location, some of the staff need a brush up on local services
- + on a tram line (EASY to get to many places in the city), near museums, near a great bagle and coffee cafe
- – not all the staff was knowledgable on places to eat breakfast (i had to walk around for ever and find it myself)-the hotel's breakfast was too expensive and i have special diet, and the bathroom smelled of sewer
Good & Friendly hotel
find somewhere else to stay, i did.
- – hotel has no facilities at all. my room had bed bugs.
a very nice place in a wonderful town!
nice hotel, not so nice beds!
- + distance to the museums and shops
- – the beds!! tiny and separate!
- – I arrived at 11 am, the room was not ready. When I'm came back at 7 pm I got the information that the hotel is overbooked. So I had to leave this hotel and go to another. My question is: Why did I not get this information during the day?
The comments and pictures on your site give a distorted glimpse
- + the location and recently renovation
- – When comparing with hotels of the same rate, the room is small.
Very nice stay
- + I appreciate the fact that you care about ecology:no samples of soap,shampoo, kleenex, etc... in the room; same thing for breakfast, no piles of plates, etc...
- – Walls between two rooms are a little bit thin. Could clearly hear phone conversation of my neighbours and much more...
Noisy as in a hostel's dormitory
- + fantastic location elevator - not so common in hotels in Amsterdam really clean non-smoking hotel
- – Very noisy - walls are so thick that I could here everything from the corridor and the other rooms. For this reason I won't ever come back to this hotel. Too warm, not all heaters could be regulated No hairdryer, no waterboiler - for this price I would definitely expect them
Very dissapointing, we definetly expected more-wont stay there againa
- + free internet access - with bad reception though...
- – -Tiny room with no spaces to put your clothes, suitcase, etc. -Heating making loud noises all through the night, no matter if it is on or off. - Very loud from the corridors at night, badly insulated... - Small, dark bathroom without any space to put your toiletary items - Vacuum cleaning and shouting cleaning ladies very early in the morning. Rooms poorly cleaned during stay- hair on carpet, etc -Breakfast not included
- + - good location
- – - rooms do not look like on the pictures - the cool black bathroom: there is only one like this next to the breakfast room. our bathroom was so-so - our window didn't close. after it was 'fixed' we couldn't open it - the 'double bed' where 2 beds - really arrogant receptionists
Rudest staff I've experienced
- + Very simple, comfortable, modern, relatively central too.
- – The staff, some older guy named Amar or Omar in particular made the whole stay a nightmare. Rudest and most offensive experience I've ever had at a hotel. So bad that I would like to take it up with the owners. For such a nice hotel, the staff really made the experience rotten.
It's a safe bet
- + Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free internet access.
- – There should have been tea and coffee avaiable in the rooms. No iron or hairdryer available.
- + Low price for such good location
- – very small, no AC
Great place to stay!
- + The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went out of our their way to help us with things that were not their responsibility. Thank you! Room was clean and comfortable. Computer and internet in lobby free of charge, that was a huge help!
- – Breakfast not included and quite expensive. Also, it was difficult to find places that served breakfast in the area. No where to hang towels in room.
Go to !!!!
- + The crew from Robertramon, always kind and smiling; very pleasant ! The single room, very nice & design. The location, terrific, 100 m from Rijksmuseum, in the PC Hoofstraat, the Dutch ''Avenue Montaigne'' !
- – May be the size of the single room.
- + Szép szoba, jó helyen lévő hotel, internetes foglalás tökéletes pedig csak elöző este foglaltuk
- – small and old bathroom, kis fürdő amit nem újitottak fel a szobával
- + NEAR TO EVERYWHERE. EASY ACCESS (TRAM, WALKING).
- – SMELL IN THE ROOM FROM WC!!! SO SMALL ROOM! NOTHING TO HANG THE CLOTHES. PRICE COMPARE TO THE SIZE OF THE ROOM
- + I booked twoo rooms on Internet. The picture of the room on the web site it's NOT the room that was given to me. You should be a lot more clear on the type (dimension, confort expected) of the room that is actually assigned to the costumer. I did not expect such a small room.
- – The reception should have a list of the LOCAL airline offices (not the number of the call center located anywhere) to get info on flights. There should be an hair dryer inside the room!
- + the location is amazing
- – the hotel should mention on their website how to get there from the airport
Good location and decent price, but with a lot of downside as well
- + - Good location - Decent Price, but not as hugely discounted as suggested.
- – - Breakfast area poor, in basement, without window - Some very rude and unhelpful staff members - Bugs (bedroom and bath room)
Price and location good
- – fire alarms starts time to time w/o a reason
- + Excellent location, nice staff
- – The location off the TV.
- + Good location, decent everything.
- – Few towels given, elevator and hallways looked run down, having to get a voucher at front desk for breakfast was stupid, breakfast was not worth €12,-.
- + Location was great, reception staff were friendly. Clean room with good fittings.
- + Netjes, schoon, comfortabel, goede ligging.
- – Er was een verbouwing aan de gang, die al 's ochtends on 7 uur begon. Dit was mij niet bekend toen ik de boeking maakte. Ik neem aan dat de lage prijs die ik betaalde (aanbieding via internet) hier mee verband hield, maar ik had graag deze informatie gehad om een meer gebalanceerde keuze te kunnen maken. Het vele gebruik van zwart in de kamer maakt het erg donker.
- + Staff very friendly. Clean and good location for access to centre and museums.
- – Room small, dark and very noisy - could hear tv / snoring etc from other rooms. Breakfast expensive. Moved to a hotel round the corner for same price including breakfast with v. comfortable quiet room.
- + excellent location; friendly and helpful staff; good breakfast buffet
- – tv location too high on wall; no ref/snack bar
- + loaction: 100 meters from the Rijksmuseum and 300m from the Van Gogh museum Lift useful because of steep stairs
- – Poor sound insulation:good hearing from the neighbour room'S TV Flooding type bathroom:no shower receptacle
- + Very close to the museums and the shopping street.
- – Too small room like a guest house.
- + Good position, close to the most important museum of Amsterdam
- – Lift broken during the arrival day, 5th floor was awfully far!!
- + Friendly, smiling staff (especially the blond tall man in Reception), good location. Beds very comfortable. The elevetor very handy (stairs difficult to walk). Clean.
- – TV set too small, maintenance required in general (squaky doors, bathroom, wardrobe door difficult to open due to small handle), noise from the street. The room for three beds absolutely too small! The charge of 15 € for breakfast too much.
- + The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
- – The television was mounted too close to the ceiling, when laying in bed it gave me a headache. To see the television screen normally, I had to watch it standing up.
- + Location is very good.
- – We had to pay the total amount for the stay before they gave us the key to the room.
- + Service ok, excellent hygiene, staff friendly and helpful. Within walking distance of city centre, close proximity to interesting museums.
- – Single rooms very small. No wire-less internet signal in rooms on top floor. Breakfast not included in room fare.
- + The service was very good,from the time I walked in the door until I finished my stay.It is a wonderful location.
- – It was a little expensive as it was a small room.I travel to Amsterdam at least twice a year and it would be great if your hotel could give a cheaper price for someone when they return to your hotel .
- + Location, friendly staff
- – No internet for two days. credit card machine would not work. rooms extremely dark with poor lighting.
- + Een hotel aan de PC hoofdstraat ligt erg centraal, hartje Amsterdam.
- – Erg kleine kamer, met een uitzicht op afvalcontainers, je kunt niet om het bed heen lopen. Warm en gehorig. Geen badkamer van deze tijd, geen shampoo, zeepje etc.
Midden in de stad, perfecte locatie en de juiste prijs kwaliteit
- + Zeer vriendelijke Nachtportier
- – Rioollucht
een leuk hotel voor een redelijke prijs
- + receptie zeer aardig en behulpzaam personeel
- – ontbijt was zeer eenvoudig,maar was geen 15 euro maar 9.50 dus dat viel mee
- * my tip de albert cuyp markt,erg gezellig
Preis/Leistung sehr gut und ruhige Lage.
- + zeer goede prijskwaliteit verhouding nette ontvangst
Overnachting was prima
- – Ontbijt zaaltje was wat klein er waren best veel gasten
prima hotel voor een avondje uit
- + Top locatie! Bedden waren prima. Ontvangst was ook goed. Prima slaapplek voor een avondje uit.
- – Badkamer is wel toe aan verandering. Tegels die niet zo netjes of los zaten. Voor 1 nachtje prima!
- * my tip Avondje uit! Hotel midden in het centrum. Paar minuten van leidseplein.
Weekend 27/28 october 2012
- + Location, price / quality excellent, quiet... Easy to find, near transport...
- – To be wake up by the clean service.......
slechte prijs-kwaliteit verhouding
- + Het zag er wel schoon uit (badkamer) het bed heb ik niet geprobeerd ik ben toch maar naar huis gegaan.
- – Je kan alleen zittend douchen doordat het plafond zo laag is (lager dus dan 1m70). Geen fohn aanwezig. Slecht licht
Prima kamers voor goede slapers.
- + Prima locatie voor museum en concertgebouw !
- – Wij hadden een wat kleine kamer, maar voor één nacht prima, langer verblijf dan toch graag een grotere. Een goede locatie, maar wel veel lawaai. Door dat we een kleine kamer hadden moest echt het raam open, maar daardoor was er erg veel lawaai.
- + Ruime kamer voor 1 persoon. Snel in- en uitchecken. Tramhalte om de hoek is erg handig. ('s avonds en 's ochtends vroeg wel lawaai).
- – Gedateerde krappe badkamer. Vloer loopt verkeerd af waardoor het water bij de wc blijft staan. Raam hing niet recht en ging vanzelf weer dicht. Hierdoor erg warm 's nachts. Vloeren kraken waardoor je iedere andere gast 's avonds binnen hoort komen.
Perfect plekje voor Paradisogangers
- + Het hotel voldoet wat mij betreft aan alle eisen die een concertganger nodig heeft om een topavond in Paradiso te hebben .
- – Absoluut geen
Prima hotel, zeker voor deze prijs
Prima hotel op goede locatie
- + The hotel is very good located. The bathrooms were very clean and comfortable.
- – The staircase is too narrow.
- + zeer vriedelijk personeel
- – weinig bergruimte
Sehr teuer für die Zimmergröße, Lage gut, Zimmer sauber.
- * my tip Das Bad ist nur für Joga geübte geeignet. Der Zimmerpreis für die Größe des Zimmers ist überzogen, allerdings anscheinend in amsterdam üblich
- – Krakende vloeren en krakende bedden, maar voor één nacht wel Goed.
uiterst sober hotel centraal in de stad
- + de ligging is centraal
- – het ontbijt was zeer minimaal; geen koffie en thee op de kamer. De tv deed het zeer slecht.
- * my tip ga ontbijten in de stad voor dezelfde prijs.
Voor herhaling vatbaar!
- + Prima comfortabel hotel, op centrale locatie in Amsterdam. Wij hebben hotel gebruikt in combinatie met een voorstelling in het Concertgebouw, dat op 5 minuten wandelen zit van het hotel. Goeie bedden, goed sanitair en prima, vriendelijk personeel
Ander en beter.
- + Het oorspronkelijk hotel was overboekt maar ik werd naar een ander hotel gebracht van de keten. Hier werd ik bijzonder vriendelijk ontvangen en kreeg een dubbele kamer die zeer ruim was. Het hotel was rustig en het was bijzonder mooi ingericht en het personeel was bijzonder vriendelijk.
- – Geen minpunten, behalve het feit dat het hotel overboekt was maar ik werd zeer goed behandeld en kreeg een upgrade.
Prijs-kwaliteit verhouding prima
- + Vriendelijke en behulpzaam personeel
- – Vrij gehorige kamers
- + Locatie, nette kamer.
- – Kleine kamer en badkamer. Flatscreen tv was heel erg klein.
Im Winter nicht zu empfehlen
- + Super Lage. Nette Rezeption.
- – Badezimmer ohne Heizung, sehr, sehr kalt . Die Sauberkeit ließ zu wünschen übrig.
- + Het personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het ontbijt was ruim.
- + Zeer vriendelijke personeel.Dagelijks werd bed verschoond en schone handdoeken werden klaar gezet. Ik ben zeer tevreden..
- – Geen kledingkast in de kamer.Bed:telkens ging bed schuiven ik of mijn man lag er tussen bed op de grond.:))
- + Goede service, 24 uurs receptie aanwezig.
- – Gehorig. Weinig ruimte voor je kleren, Tip is een kapstok aan de muur. Andere tip is kleinere lamp op het toch al kleine bureau zetten. Het betalen van het ontbijt vooraf vond ik niet klant vriendelijk.
Een goed gelegen, bereikbaar hotel met goed verzorgde kamer
- + Centrale ligging bij leidse plein winkelstraat PC Hoofd en concertgebouw plus musea. Goede tramverbindingen
- – Een nogal klein maar wel comfortabele en goede smaakvolle verzorgde kamer
Redelijk hotel, prima gelegen
- + Prima gelegen aan de PC Hooftstraat, op loopafstand van de hotspots en recht tegenover Sama Sebo
- – Kleine kamer.
geen personeel bij de receptie
- + netjes, schoon, centraal gelegen
- – geen werknemer bij de receptie bij aankomst. Na 5min nog niemand. Nadat wij mobiel naar de receptie belde waar we al stonden te wachten kwam er iemand al bellend aan om ons in te checken. Nadat wij onze spullen op de kamer hadden gelegd en weg gingen was de receptie weer verlaten en moesten wij de deur open doen voor nieuwe gasten die ook al weer enige tijd op de stoep stonden te wachten. Heel vreemd, slechte service en onbegrijpelijk dat je als betalende gast het hotel niet in kan.
Goed hotel: vriendelijk, zakelijk, efficiënt, schoon
- + Vriendelijkheid receptionisten Bereikbaarheid receptie Locatie hotel Uitstekend ontbijt, voldoende en verzorgd
klein aber sehr fein
- + Sehr gepflegt und sauber. Mitarbeiter freundlich und hilfsbereit.
- – 17m2 ist nicht gross. Dank zu gute überlegung sehr geschmackvoll und optimal nutzbar eingerichtet
Een gevonden speld in de hooiberg
- + Hotel Roberttramon biedt de mogelijk voor vele mensen om voor â¬ 69 comfortabel te kunnen overnachten in Amsterdam.Het was voor mij de gevonden speld in de hooiberg.Op een kleine ruimte heeft men alles waar men thuis ook gebruik van maakt. Op deze manier was ik zonder stress en files de volgende dag tijdig op een afspraak.Om tot 08:00 zonder kosten te kunnen parkeren moet men geluk hebben.Anders is er een parkeergarage vlak bij. Martinus Vermeulen Fr.Janssenslaan 9 Zoersel-Belgie
- – geen enkel
budgetvriendelijk "design" hotel, vlakbij Vondelpark
- + goed gelegen, Leidseplein op wandelafstand, openbaar vervoer net om de hoek
- – straatlawaai van tram, geen raam in ontbijtruimte (kelder)
Prima locatie voor middelmatig hotel
- + Het heeft een geweldige ligging.
- – De badkamer loopt helemaal onder na een douche, dit is erg storend. Bij melding bleek het al een bekend probleem.
prima hotel voor een stedentrip.
Lekker weekendje weg
- + Lekker dichtbij het centrum en in de leukste winkelstraat
- – Parkeren in parkeergarage... Wel dichtbij maar prijzig!
goed hotel voor kort verblijf
- + goed gelegen. niet ver van het centrum. openbaar vervoer goed.
- – internet verbinding slecht. (traag en veelvuldige onderbrekingen)
Recht toe recht aan praktisch hotel
Nette hotelkamer in het centrum.
nicht dem Preis gerecht
- – Das Bad war sehr schlecht. Fenster konnten nicht ganz geöffnet werden. Matrazen waren viel zu weich
good location, poor bed...
- + the service is good, reception is very kind it's in the city center
- – the bed is horrible!! too soft that i felt like i sunk inside it's very noisy even with all the window closed
Jammer van de warmte en het straatlawaai
- + Onthaal en service zoals je het nog maar zelden tegenkomt: een dikke 10 ! Nette en verzorgde kamers. De prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding is meer dan prima.
- – Zoals ook andere gasten al aangeven: het is echt heel warm op de kamers en de ramen kunnen nauwelijks open. En wanneer de ramen opengaan is slapen bijna onmogelijk door het nachtelijke rumoer van Amsterdam. Airco en extra geluidsisolatie zouden dit hotel echt enorm helpen!
- + Kamer was ruim genoeg en locatie prima.
- – Ik vond de kamers niet erg schoon behalve beddengoed en handdoeken. Tv deed het niet en er was geen föhn. weinig info op de kamer, zeer veel lawaai aan straat. Veel achterstallig onderhoud.
Super locatie voor een paar dagen Amsterdam.
- + Goede locatie, dichtbij het centrum, tram enz. Hotel ziet er netjes uit. Prima voor een nacht of 2, en goede uitvalsbasis voor het verkennen van de stad.
- – Erg kleine kamer. Niet zoals op de foto's. Badkamer verouderd. Personeel is aardig, maar inchecken duurde erg lang en ging zeer moeizaam.
voor wat wij ervoor betaalt hebben is het geen verkeerd hotel.
- + Alles was dichtbij je hoefde niet ver te lopen om in de stad te zijn of om naar een cafetje te gaan.
- – Wij kregen niet de kamer die wij hadden geboekt want die waren er niet eens wij hadden een ruimte luxe kamer geboekt en kregen een ook wel luxe maar kleine kamer waardoor jeje kont niet kon keren en in het bad zaten nog de haren van de vorige gasten. Het was erg lawaaierig op de gangen. En de kamer zelf mag wel opnieuw geverrft worden.
fijn twee dagen amsterdam, hotel jamer
- – bad kamer klopt niks van. als je doucht loopt het water de kamer in. het water van de fontein loopt ook heel slecht weg en de wc blijft lopen. klacht ingediend ze had er nog nooit van gehoord en dat geloof ik dus niet .
Voor overnachting alleen is het zeer geschikt
- + Fijn bed, voor alleen overnachting is de kamer prima geschikt!
- – geen shampoo aanwezig, douchekophouder was stuk
- + goede ligging, alles op loopafstand. Vriendelijk ontvangst, lekkere schone bedden. Voor een nachtje een prima hotel.
- – Badkamer kon wel schoner, was klein en daarbij een onhandig geplaatst toilet. Om 02:00 uur ging het brandalarm even af. Iedereen wakker. De mededeling door de receptionist dat het vals alarm was duurde naar onze mening iets te lang.
Innenstadthotel mit guter und angenehmer Lage
- + Zentrale Lage, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten ohne Verkehrsmittel zu erreichen,
- – Keinen Hotelparkplatz, Parkgebühren vor dem Hotel 4,00€/Std., kleines Zimmer, keine Klimaanlage,
Ein schönes Wochenende.
- + Das Hotel liegt sehr zentral, alles ist super fußläufig zu erreichen.
Praktische billige Übernachtung
- + Sehr hilfsbereites Personal und gut geführtes Hotel
Außen hui - Innen pfui
- + -Freundliches Personal -Fassade, Eingang, Rezeption, Aufenthaltsraum und Raucherbereich (außen) sehr schön gestaltet und gepflegt - Aufzug vorhanden
- – - extrem schmutzige Zimmer - Rostflecken, Schimmel- und sonstige Flecken im gesamten Naßbereich - keine Toilettenbürste - Toilette wurde in 3 Tagen kein eines mal gereinigt - Rostflecken vom Mülleimer auf den Fliesen - tropfender und nur schwer verschließbarer Wasserhahn - nach Reklamation kaum Besserung (veraltete Armatur). - von Vorgängern Herpescreme und RayBan Sonnenbrille auf dem Boden gefunden - zerrissene und verschmutzte Vorhänge - Zugang zum Frühstücksraum nur über schmale und steile Treppe (kein Aufzug) - Rührei an beiden Tagen kalt, da Stöfchen aus - nur kalte hart gekochte Eier - leicht schimmlig schmeckender Dosen-Obstsalat
Prima hotel voor een kort verblijf
Prima in combinatie met concertbezoek in Paradiso!
- + Fijne locatie, zeker in combinatie met concertbezoek in Paradiso. Vriendelijk personeel.
- – Kamers zijn wat sleets. Gaten in lakens en handdoeken. Vooral douche is aan een opknapbeurt toe. Veel straatgeluid, maar door de hitte was ramen dicht geen optie.
prima slaaplokatie om Amsterdam te ontdekken, maar meer ook niet.
- + lokatie vriendelijk personeel
- – Gelukkig hadden we het hotel voor de aanbiedingsprijs, en hierdoor is de beoordeling voldoende. Voor de oorspronkelijke prijs is de kwaliteit onvoldoende. Ontbijtruimte is zeer warm. Hotel is gehorig.
- + fantastische ligging aan de PC Hoofdstraat Vriendelijk personeel
- – hotelkamer was erg warm bij een buitentemperatuur van 20-22 gr. en omdat de ramen alleen op een kiertje open kunnen koelt het ook niet af. Airco zal zeker op zijn plaats zijn. De douchegordijn op de badkamer is vreselijk "not done" en onhygienisch
Donker, slecht onderhouden, goedkoop
- + Goedkoop
- – Donker, er komt nergens daglicht binnen. Heel sobere kamers.
- + aardig personeel, goede locatie, schone bed, badkamer.
- – veel haren op de grond waarschijnlijk vergeten om stof te zuigen.. Kamer ziet er een beetje depressief eruit (teveel donkere kleuren) anders dan op de foto's.
Too expensive for the quality !
- + Good location, comfort and professionalism.
- – Small room, poor light in the small bathroom. SO expensive ! If you complain about it, the answer is "This is the way it is in Amsterdam". Ok. What about a nice B&B ?
- + Locatie
- – Weinig plaats voor kleren te hangen
- – Safe 1 Tag nicht benutzbar, weil keiner weiß, wie es geht.
Hebben een goede aanbiedig gehad, dus kunnen eigenlijk niet oordelen.
- + mooi gelegen, makkelijk bereikbaar met openbaar vervoer
- – Geen airco, dus veels te warm in de kamers, raam kon ook niet voldoende open, tv niet meer van deze tijd, parkeren van je auto!!!!!
- + Dicht bij de stad
- – Te kleine tv.
für den Preis mehr erwartet
- + ruhig, gute Lage, nah am Vondelpark, Museumplein, Leidse plein...
- – Kleines, dunkles Zimmer, auch wegen der alten Einrichtung und die dunkle Tapete an der Wand, das Licht im Badezimmer hat nicht funktioniert...
- + service pr voiture
- – petite chambre, nuit et pt déjeuner très cher
Sauber, Innenstadt fußläufig, gerne wieder
Algemeen goed hotel wat op hygiene een beetle te wensen overlaat!
- + Goede bedden, fijn personeel en een goed ontbijt! Ligging was super! Ales prima en snel bereikbaar!
- – Kamer was een beetje stoffig en in de badkuip laden harem van de vorige bewoners
- + centraal gelegen, fantastische medewerkers, goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding.
- – GEEN
uitvalsbasis buiten de absolute drukte maar overal heel dichtbij
- + hele vriendelijke ontvangst en erg goede service zo is er onder meer een gratis te gebruiken pc met internet en ligt er een gratis kaart van amsterdam waar je ook kortingsbonnen uit kunt halen. personeel was erg behulpzaam. kamer zag er goed uit en was precies wat je nodig hebt als je het alleen gebruikt om te slapen en tussendoor even te relaxen. Het hotel ligt op een centraal punt in de stad, alles is makkelijk met tramlijn 2 en 5 te bereiken of zelfs te voet. En het ligt niet in de buurt van de drukke uitgaansgebieden zoals leidseplein,de wallen of coffeeshops. Dus ook geen last van het volk wat daarbij hoort. Mocht je daar wel in geintereseerd zijn (erg leuk om allemaal een keer te zien) is het wel dichtbij.
- – weinig minpunten. gangen zijn gehorig en sommige dingen mogen vervangen worden vanwege hoe het eruit ziet want het werkt wel naar behoren. tv is wel erg klein en hangt erg hoog waardoor het vanuit bed niet super goed te zien is.
Für einen Kurzurlaub sehr zu empfehlen
- + Die Lage des Hotels ist wirklich sehr gut. Theoretisch kann man die ganze Innenstadt zu Fuß erkunden und falls man darauf keine Lust hat, liegt die Tram-Station nur einen Katensprung entfernt. Außerdem verfügt das Hotel über einen Aufzug, was recht praktisch ist, wenn man viel Gepäck hat und in einem oberen Stockwerk wohnt (Treppen sind alle sehr klein und eng). Optisch ist das ganze Hotel sehr schön eingerichtet.
- – Die Zimmer sind relativ klein (besonders das Bad) und die Beleuchtung ist wirklich schlecht (zu wenige/kleine Lampen). Die Wände sind recht hellhörig und im Bad hat es immer ziemlich unangenehm gerochen. Leider sieht alles auch optisch viel hochwertiger aus, als es in Wirklichkeit ist.
- + Leuk hotel, vriendelijke service.
- – Eerst verkeerde kamer gekregen, badkamer was vies, na melding hiervan zou housekeeping langskomen, maar het was nog even vies.
Being there where it happens!
- + Ligging is top, Leidse Plein, Vondelpark en Rijksmuseum om de hoek. PC Hooftstraat is een mooie verzorgde straat om aan te verblijven. Personeel van het hotel is vriendelijk en denkt oplossingsgericht. Ligbad zodat je je na een dag Amsterdam even kunt onderdompelen.
- – Verwarmingsbuizen door de kamer die constant warm zijn waardoor je kamer ongewenst ook warm is. Luchten kan via klapraam maar straat is gehorig. Neem een loep mee om vanuit je bed je flatscreen tv te kunnen zien. Niet groter dan een gemiddelde laptop.
- + Vriendelijk personeel. Goed ontbijt.
- – Geluidsoverlast. Badkamer.
Unbeatable for the price
- + Unbeatable for the price