- Score: 7.5 / 10 Score of 1308 reviews
All reviews are completed by our guests after their stay at the hotel New West Inn Amsterdam.
- + Free gym area. Reception friendly and willing to help.
- – No coffee or tea stations in the rooms. General renovations needed to be done, especially the lifts. The one lift regular gets stuck.
- * my tip The tram 17 and bus 63 are in walking distance which drives regular to Amsterdam Centre
Provided a good service
very good hotel, we will come back on april
- – 17 to center town annd 69 to schiphol airport
- + The accommodation staff and the comfort of the room. It felt like home for a night
Warm and hospitable hotel that makes you feel at home away from home
- + Myself and my Son arrived at the Hotel and was very warmly welcomed at the Reception complimented by a very kind and cheerful duty manager.The Restaurant bar dished out extreemly tasty food and the Chef staff were so accomadating and polite. The rooms were nice and big and the Wifi very fast. Toilets were clean too and I liked the green culture concept. It was a value for money hotel especially somebody coming straight from the airport to the hotel. Even after our check out we were given a very
- – The drive in to the hotel needs a face lift and possibly the outer facade needs to be brightened up. This will do justice to the inner appearance which is really great. Perhaps some flowers on the corridor area lead up to the rooms will lift the spirits and give a fresh look to the old fashioned carpet look that is prevelent now.
- * my tip My take away from our stay tips for future guests would be if you want to get to a place upon your arrival in Amsterdam at Schipol then this is a great stopover where you can have a super cosy environment and a warm welcome. For any tired traveller this is the perfect tonic. Then perhaps after a day or two depending on your agenda you can move further towards the central area where the action is. However for a quiet start this is ideal and you will get full value for money.
a good hotel at a reasonable price
- + breakfast was tasty and sufficient.
- – I arrived close to midnight and was given, at my request a room on the 5th floor. The heating system was not working and it took me about 30 minutes to get another room. I found a pair of old stockings in the closet which caused an unpleasant odour.
- – My brother D.R. Hilt had three shirts stolen from his cupboard during his four day stay. Otherwise I would have given higher scores. E.M..J. Hilt
- * my tip There is an Italian restaurant about 250 meters away if you turn left to row of shops on the main street.
Very reasonable quality for a reasonable price
- + +Hotel Room is fairly spacious for the price +Kept in relatively clean order. +Good location - pretty beautiful all around with walking distances to buses and trams to the central station or elsewhere. + Reasonable price for said location + Friendly staff
- – - It seems like they don't super enforce the smoking policy since you can smell stuff from the ventilation systems sometimes. - The bathrooms could have done with a bit better cleaning, but they were of reasonable quality at least. - Not much available at the hotel's restaraunt to eat (especially for vegetarians) however other restaraunts are nearby. Cant think of many others. For it's price point and proximity to the city, it's a very reasonable place to stay.
The ugly duckling is quite beautiful!!! Wonderful surprise!!!
- + We found the room to be very comfortable and the beds were great. We called for pillows and within 5 minutes we had them. Any questions we had were always answered quickly and professionally. It has a great tram service which will take you where you need to go about 7 minute walk. The breakfast, my advice take it in. After 30 days in Europe they had the best croissants anywhere!!! We loved the breakfast. I would stay again for sure. The price was cery reasonable and the rooms large.We enjoyed
- – Well, I hate to say it but when we drove up we have to say not to much curb appeal. We wondered what the hec we are going to stay in. But, once we walked it, in looked nice. Now the elevator floors need to be replaced. When you are in an elevator you either watch the numbers or look at the floor so If i were them I would lay new floors in them. The garden area needs a good gardener. This place could be so much nicer with just a little more care. It has great potential with the staff and most
- * my tip There really is no place near to eat that caught our interest, but we ate downtown Amsterdam and spent 30 minutes on the tram back. It was perfect. But eat the breakfast that is offered....It is so good and so fresh!!!
Достойный и удобный отель.
- + Достаточно близко расположен от кольцевой и аэропорта, 5 мин от общественного транспорта, просторный отель приличные номера,спокойно.
- + Breakfast !!
Excellent hotel to catch morning flights
- + De informatie over nabije bus- en tramhaltes is zeer handig. En de Buy 2, Get 1 Free coupon voor de bar is een groot pluspunt. Hou die er in!
- – Informatie over de buslijn naar Schiphol die voor 7uur vertrekt zou wel handig zijn voor vroege reizigers.
- * my tip Snackbar van Vliet is een goede aanradar voor een laat doch voedzaam avondmaal.
- + Front desk staff were very helpful, friendly and well experienced. if we return back to this holtel it will be because of them.
- – room service does not exist in this hotel .we have to help our self in the room and bring what ever we need from the restaurant. we asked for additioal pillow they do not have.
- * my tip nothing to remenber that attract you to this hotel other then the resption staff who were very nice and helpful
Nice and peaceful hotel. I recommend
- + very good customer service. Nice rooms and air conditioning. free wifi is good.
- – location is a bit far from centre. maybe free rental on those bicycles would help people to move. no kitchen at all.. i had to order my food from town.
- * my tip very nice and calm hotel. If you want to rest and sleep well go there
Good value if you don't mind a journey in to town.
- + Clean, efficient, friendly. Good value if you don't mind getting on the tram to get to the city centre.
a good cheap hotel I will go to again
- + Friendly staff, large rooms, comfy beds
- – Location is not great but if you dont like the location dont book it! Tram stop is close and trams are frequent. Taxi from centre to hotel 30 euros
You should fix the rooms doors
- – The rooms doors were slamming too hard, it was really too noisy!
Good price and quality for overnight stay
- + Cheap price for a hotel nearby the airport (15 min drive)
- – Surroundings hotel not much going on.
- + everything was more than ok the kids corner was a brilliant idea
- – no minus points
- * my tip Amsterdam is unic that all I can say...you need to see it
Great hotel for if you don't want to stay in the centre of town
- + The staff was really friendly and open. The hotelroom was quiet en the neighbourhood fine.
- – The room was very cold & we couldn't figure out the airconditioning (but we didn't ask either)
- * my tip Friendly staff. Clean and quiet hotel.
comfort hotel with good connections, excellent value
- + easy to reach to/from from Schiphol, regular bus no. 69 takes 20m. , helpful staff, good tram and bus connections to centre.
- * my tip Reasonable restaurant and local amenities
Budget friendly for the commuter tourist.
- + The hotel is conviently priced for budget travellers and is comfortable for the price. The staff were also willing to assist wherever possible.
- – The hotel is situated rather far from the heart of Amsterdam and I couldn't quite understand why the room price increased so drastically on a Friday and Saturday, even for those guests who were already staying there for more than four days.
Very nice and not expensive hotel
- + Conitinum the minus points:I have done two good reviews for the hotel but I have the negative point bellow. Also when the days were very cold the heat did not work and we had two days before we got the small heat for the room. It did got very unconfortable for 2 days while we were working in the room.. Finaaly I would recomend one good light in the room.
- – We have been for 10 days here using diferente reserves . While I dont care for chaning sheets everyday, I am wondering if hte staff changed the sheets any of this 10 days My feeling is that they did not. I think at least every 3 days they shold do it. Also I have on saturday 8th I would have a calfrom a doctor which I asked the staff to take note on any call and they did not The day after the woman in the reception told me she had taken the msm for me, but the men that took over didnt pass.
Really great, fun stay!
Plain but quiet and comfortable
- + Room was spacious and quiet. Beds were very comfortable. Relatively close to the tram. Helpful staff on the front desk.
- – Breakfasts were OK except when there were a lot of guests staying and the staff were unable to cope and quite grumpy as a result. Dinner menu was uninspired and the restaurant lacked atmosphere. The garden seating area outside the bar was overgrown and messy and looked straight into the neighbours' front yards.
- * my tip The nearby Turkish restaurant (on Tussen Meer) was excellent.
Nice hotel in Amsterdam west
- + Nice park very close to the hotel, nice restaurant, and helping staff. They give you a map of Amsterdam when you arrive and their bikes seem to be really good !
- – A little far (30 mins) from the center if you ride by bike. There were a few hairs left in the bathroom, no big deal.
- * my tip Sloterpark is worth seeing ! 5 minutes bike from the hotel, beautiful view.
Good vlaue and friendly helpful staff - recommended
- + The hotel was good value for money and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Quite far from the city centre (1/2 hr on tram) however as we were in a car and there was free parking in front of the hotel this suited us fine. Would recommend.
- * my tip Buy a 1 or 2 day travel card from the reception as this is considerably cheaper than paying single fares on the trams/buses. Also, don't visit Amsterdam if Ajax are playing Manchester City.
- + Spacious room, good shower and bathroom suite. Nice location set in pleasant surroundings.. No problems and enjoyed my stay :-)
- – Quite far from city centre,(approx 15mins to central station by tram) but they (trams) are excellent and very regular.
would stay again
- + service was friendly and efficient all staff were very helpful
Value for money
- + A budget hotel where the price/quality ratio is good Based on the competative price it is certainly value for money. It is not close to the centre, but you have no parking costs and there is public transport (bus & tram or taxi) A small problem was solved in a pleasant maner ( pls have a beer at the bar (on the house) and the problem was solved before I finished my beer, this is good service. Rooms are spacious. I will certainly come back here
- + It was the only hotel that had a room available. All the hotels in Amsterdam tripled (or even more) their prices...so that is why the price/quality is so low. The rooms were big and this hotel was not over booked.
- – The room was clean but the bathroom could be cleaner.
- * my tip This hotel was the only one that was not over booked. And the third bed was a real bed...
- + Price, comparing to other possibilities in Amsterdam
- – Location - too far from city center
- + Very good rate price/quality, very helpful stuff, good coffee...
- – Too far from CityCentre...but an ocasion to see A'dam by tram
- + Good value for the price.
- – Need to take the tram or train to get to city centre.
Nice enjoyable stay
- + nice comfort
- – bit far out the city
- + Helpful staff. Handy for local shops on the way to the tram stop. A very good base for our first visit to the city (arriving by car) . Flexible and welcoming approach to all visitors. Ambience smart, modern and relaxed belying the ordinary garden suburb in which it's located.Good value breakfast.
- – Needs clear signposting from S106 and the tram stop (we guided new guests to the hotel from there on two out of three occasions!
- * my tip Get a tram ticket to cover the period of your stay as soon as you arrive.
Great for City trips
- + Good all round service.
- – Could do with an extra pair of hands at reception. This is my 3rd stay here.
- * my tip It's all good.
Good hotel but very far from city centre
- + New hotel, big rooms, comfortable.
- – Very far from city center. Room service did not provide proper soap, glasses in the bathroom.
- * my tip No
Helpful staff. Nice bar. Not bad gym. Horrible rooms.
- + Staff
- – No Double beds, just 2 separate beds putted together. Bathroom was not cleaned at all after 1st night, only towels were changed. blanket cover and bed sheet was old and with holes. 10 euro per breakfast? No way, There arround in 5 minutes is 5 different shops and cafes to take breakfast for 5 euro. If u smoke, just wait a lift, drive about 15 minutes to 1st floor and outside hotel u can do it. No Balconies, no smoke area.
- * my tip Think twice before booking.
Very comfortable rooms,very clean,welcoming staff,lovely location
- + Hotel is very clean,it is easy to get to with thé tram Way.The personal of the hotel where So helpful.The breakfast was nice with a wide range of choice.
- – When checking In clients should be informed for breakfast if their booking didnt include breakfast.
- * my tip Really nice hotel,very clean,the rooms are spacious.Location is nice as well.No problem taking public transport.Many parks around for children to play.
Hotel is situated In a quiet and calm area.Hotel service is good
- + Comfortable and spacious room.Very clean Will go back there again.location is good many parks around.Not far from public transport.
- – We would of loved to be informed about breakfast up on Check In.
- * my tip Very Nice location,hotel is very clean,the rooms are spacious and comfortable.The hotel services are good.Terrase also is So relaxing.Direct tramway to central Amsterdam.
- + - cheap - easily reached by tram 17 - nice, quite neighbourhood
- – - room had a weird smell and a bunk bed - room service tried to walk in 2-3 times while we were sleeping, in the morning.
Good quality of service against a healthy price
Surrounded by Beautiful Architecture
- + Had a problem caused by the Hotel regarding payment, however when addressed , the hotel compensated us beyond our request for the mistake they made. When I arrived their customer service was amazing. Many reviewers have complained about the location, however I loved the location. Tram's and buses make it easily accessible and give you a wider experience of the city. I love it, but maybe that's because i'm an architect.
- – - The stress caused prior to arrival. - King-size beds were two singles put together.
Good value in A'dam
- + Very good value for money, comfortable, modern rooms, free wifi, helpful staff. Easy to park.
- – Low water pressure, location.
- * my tip No.
Friendly staff, rotten location
- + Free parking, free wireless, and the staff were friendly.
- – There must be problems with crime in this hotel, because there are signs everywhere about not leaving items in your car, and that there are cameras everywhere. I felt a little unsafe. It's a 10-15 minute walk to the closest tram stop, and the tram takes around 20-30 minutes to get into the city.
Inexpensive and staff helpful but located away from most things.
- + good price, reception helpful, cabs available , tours available,
- – breakfast fair, can't charge dinner to room, location away from everything. fair walk to tram
- * my tip Check out location in relation to where you want to be in the city
- + Although it was far from the city center there was a Train / Night bus station only a five minute walk. The people at the front counter gave us detatailed maps on how to get to the bus, the train and bus numbers we needed ect... The Bar at the hotel had excellent pricing., 2.50 euro for a beer. you dont see that at canada.
- – The hotel was kinda tricky to find.
- * my tip The cheapest hotel i could find .. It is far from city center but the train is close
More room for improvenment
- + The surrounding is very pleasant, tranquil, peaceful and safe.Cleanliness is very encouraging. Rooms and aisle are spacious and ventilation are above average
- – Hotel name should be updated and be more visible to potential guests.The nearest public transport stops are a bit too far. Direction signages to the hotel from the nearest public transport Stops are lacking. Provide a guide map of how to get to the hotel from airport or Stations. Advise what buses or trams to take and where to get off and be more accessible and visible to prospective guests. Provide attractive promotions to your packages like free/reasonably priced delicious menu breakfast, fr
- * my tip Nothing other than the above
- + Staff is friendly. I can't remember her name, but the head receptionist was very helpful.
- * my tip The showers need improvement. Public transportation takes approximately 30 min to get to the city center. And a cab is the highest cost I have ever encountered. 30 euro for 7 km. So bring soap and if you don't like the idea of taking a tram through a predominantly turkish - muslim suburb late at night, then make sure you book a hotel with in 1-2 km of the city center.
Good location, bit far from centre
- + Excellent location, plenty of eat outs, 30 mins by tram, spar, aldi supermarket nearby
- – thin walls, could hear sounds from the next room very clearly.
- * my tip Catch bus no 69 from a bus stop nearby ( approx. 500 m ) to get to schiphol airport, GVB bus pass is valid.
- – When you only get paper cups for coffee on the breakfast buffet - what else do you want to know!
A positive experience! Friendly city hotel!
- + The hotel was clean, and the staff very friendly and obliging. I was impressed by the young man at the bar/restaurant, who was very welcoming, and really made a difference to our stay. The receptionists were equally obliging.
- – The only down side was the 2pm check in time.This was a bit late, particualrly as we wanted to check in, shower and then take in the sights of the city after a long flight.
- + Quiet location and surrendings are nice
- – bit far from Tram, if you opt for Public transport
Worth the visit
- + Very courteous staff
- – Advertise/post some of things that the hotel offers either at the front desk or with an in room information book. I noticed the day that I left that the hotel offered multi day tram passes, this information was listed on the back of my hotel receit reservation, never bothered to look at it. I would have bought one from the front desk saving me both time and money.
- * my tip Ask for the tram info. about purchasing passes.
Jack the rates!
- – I needed to extend my stay one more night becuase of flight times and I was charged almost double from the other 3 nights I had stayed. They said it was because of demand but I work in the tourist industry and if that happened here you would be blacklisted! Plus the WIFI did not work in the room!
- * my tip Hard to find. Check rates for all nights.
- + good room with plenty of space free parking
- – we were told breakfast was not included when it was This was sorted out on the first day but we had the same happen the second day The 20% discount does not show on our invoices Please ensure that the correct amount is taken from the credit card ie euro509.78 plus 5%
big, low-priced, neat room; very friendly staff etc.
- + Großes, billiges (bzgl. Preis), sauberes, Zimmer; sehr freundliches Personal; gut mit Auto/ öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln zu erreichen Big, low-priced, neat room; very friendly staff; easy to reach by car or public transport
- – etwas abgelegene Lage a bit remote location
- * my tip Frühstück sehr teuer (15€/Tag), aber Bäcker/ Einkaufsmöglichkeiten direkt um die Ecke; für Gäste, die nachts im Zentrum feiern gehen wollen: letzter Bus fährt um ca.23Uhr, erster Bus ca.5Uhr Breakfast is quite expensive (15€/day), but bakeries and shopping facilities are just around the corner; for guest who want to party at night: last bus leaves at approx.11pm and first bus arrives at approx.5am
- – price without breakfest - breakfeast too expensive
- + Prijce
- + Value to money, well connected to city centre 24*7 direct tram.
- + cheap one
- – far from the center of amsterdam city
- + good value for money, easy to reach from the airport
- – very thin walls, i could here people talking in the next room
wai heb best tijd ever...bedankt voor gezelighijd
- + Maximum points...waw gezeleg en t'gek. Wai komen zekker trug! Dank je voor alles Lidija & Josko
- * my tip Non
- + Was very affordable
- – Heating was not working and it was very cold. Also location was far from the tourist places and red light district.
- * my tip If the heating works it is not a bad hotel. You will have to spend some money on transport just get the pass for a day or two or however long you are staying then you can take the metro all over the place.
Very good value for money
- + Very good value for money.
Very Nice spacious room with nice service!!!
- – in weekend price is bit high
- + well, purpose build (probably in the sixties) and maintained hotel with fairly spacious rooms. So much neater than many hotels in town centre. Everything clean and in good working order.
- – not realy
- * my tip Tram stop (line 17) is 3 minutes walk from hotel; will bring you, via train station Lelylaan -do stay in the tram-, to Amsterdam central train station in 25 minutes. This is actually a nice sightseeing tram ride. You can also change at " Lelylaan" to tram line 1 (same "platform" as 17); gives you a different, perhaps better, ride through Amsterdam to the centre. You can also take the train from Lelylaan to central station or the airport.
genoeg voor mijn doel
- + Een snele en goed manier om een nacht door te brengen geen peospas en slapen.
Weekend in Amsterdam
- + Nice big and clean room
- – a bit far from the center but you can go by taking a bus+ a tram
wouldn't stay there again - look for something more convenient etc. f
- + Price reasonable.
- – Extremely difficult to find. Clear location instructions would be nice. Limited menu and expensive - there are no other restaurants nearby. At this location breakfast should be included. $13.50 for breakfast is ridiculous.
Good quality budget hotel
- – Sat Nav stolen from car
Excellent hotel with free parking, 25 minute tram ride from center
- + Excellent price, free car parking, close to tram stop (5 minutes), reception very helpful and moved us to a better room on request, air conditioning so room temperature was adjustable and windows still opened for fresh air, tram to the center took about 25 minutes so we got to see more suburban parts of the city and had a fun tram ride! Bed made and room cleaned everyday. Peaceful location. easily accessible from motorway
- – bathroom sink clogged, had to ask to be moved as first room we were given was full of mosquito's - had to spend first night in this room, no free tea or coffee.
Clean rooms and helpful staff
- + Good value
- – Tram service could be a long walk for some people and in bad weather
10/10 value for money.
- + Excellent value for money. The bathroom in room was spotless with very good quality fixtures and fittings. The beds were very comfortable.
- – The net curtains in the room very very dirty. There was a very bad smell of cigarettes in the hallways. The net curtain problem is one that could be fixed immediately. Then I would give this hotel a 10/10 with regard to value for money.
Good stay, price right.
- + Good staff. Helpful. Good English spoken.
- – Somewhat away from city center and airport.
Reasonable cost, but room smelled strongly of paint.
- + The front desk service was fast and efficient, as well as the check out. The beds were comfortable and had nice down quilts.
- – The room smelled strongly of paint and the carpet was stained. There was no t.v., alarm clock or phone in the room. The bathroom had no towel racks. It seemed like the room renovation had not yet been completed and should not have been in use. I did go to the front desk with my complaints and they offered to move us to another room, but it was already late and we had to leave early to the airport so we chose to stay in the room.
would not stay at this hotel again
- + The hotel was affordable
- – The ammenities were overpriced, my bedsheets were stained; no mini fridge! Bar closes to early a 30 min trip to city center.
Friendly service, basic amenities.
- + Availability to Wifi Fairly easy to access transport to city via tram Friendly staff Cleanliness is improving
- – Lack of teamaking facilities Meal at restaurant not great
- + Fantastic service and hotel. No negatives
- – No minus points
Not given reserved room
- + Few blocks from tram stop. Free Wi-Fi. Near airport.
- – Were not given family room; were given double room w/ bunkbeds crammed in. Were not told this at check-in; had to ask for discount due to not being given our reserved room. Bathroom was not clean. AC does not get cold. No restaurants/bars in local area.
Good option for quite hotel location
- + Good service, clean and nice sized rooms
Queens Day Weekend
- + Rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.
- – The hotel is located far away from the centre.
value for money but long way out, needs tea making facilities
- + clean and comfortable, easy to get into amsterdam by tram
- – no tea making facilities or fridge.
Nice hotel cleen and nice rooms
- + nice location and free parking that is very important
Good hotel, great food, but unwelcoming reception staff
- + Excellent food. Nice restauarant.
- – Miserable, unwelcoming receptionist. Shower gel was not refilled when the room was cleaned.
- + close to airport, tulip signs on road were helpful to find it...
- – staff person at arrival not so warm-sets a tone especially when exhausted and do not speak dutch language. on depart better as it was a different person.
- + Cheap
- – Too far from center
Not much but at fair price
- + Fair price, hygiene
- – Worn out furniture, torn wall-papers, expensive breakfast
Nice hotel at a nice price away from the city centre
- + Friendly and helpful staff. Large family room. Very easy to get to the city centre by tram. Okay restaurant. Nice price - but breakfast not included.
- – In the family rooms the extra beds are not very comfortable.
Good if you travel by car
- + The most important element for me was the Free Parking. Then, there are other positive remarks, for instance: Big bedroom, clean toilets and public transport.
- – Not a lot of information about Amsterdam (no turistic brochures) only a general map was provided. Location (far from the city center)
- + Convenient to airport, but still a bit of a ride. The on-site restaurant was very nice and the food good.
- – The surroundings of the hotel are not very attractive! No restaurants, cafes etc...the canal (though somewhat dirty) was quite nice to look at. Tea & coffee facilities would be useful, just like any other hotel. Even a 1 star hotel in London provided a kettle, tea & coffee facilities, etc. If my booking confirmation shows a total, then that is what I expect to pay, not a city tax on top of that!
- + During IBC week it was very reasonably priced, especially as we had booked late. The room was as expected in a budget hotel, clean but with one minus point. The facilities, bar etc were OK. Bar staff were friendly. Easy access to city centre via Tram about 10 minutes walk away.
- – Room had a strange, unpleasant smell that I had to open the window to clear. It came back once the window was closed. Bathroom door had a hole in it as though someone had punched it. At breakfast the cutlery had run out (no spoons) but the food was OK.
Standard hotel in a poor location
- + Rooms available when Amsterdam busy
- – Not easy to get to.
better stay in Amsterdam airport!
- – staff not fluent in English. Slow reception/ check-in.
Clean pleasant friendly with free parking and easy tram access to city
- + Clean pleasant friendly with free parking and easy tram access to city.
- – Run down neighborhood but never encountered anything but pleasant people.
I'd choose this place again
- + conveninent, only hotel we found that was open to 3 people in the room staff was helpful and friendly loved the tell your story book
- – a little farther and spendy to get to airport than ad sounded
A good place to stay initially when visiting Amsterdam
- + A good place, I enjoyed the bike rentals
- – Square pillows were not comfortable, better more thorough help from the front desk would have been appreciated
good choice for Amsterdam stay
Good clean rest place
- + Very polite and courteous staff. The rooms are very clean. I found the standard of accommodation to be high and the bed very comfortable. Overall a good experience and I would recommend it.
- – It really is quite a long way out (about 30 mins by tram) so take a good book to read on the tram
VERY GOOD ADRESS FOR AMSTERDAM
- + We booked a room for 4 person, was absolute great. Very clean, big and had everything what you need. Also very good location for a big city, you get very good connection to the city center with the public transporters. the hotel staff were very kindly and helpful. Best service. Thanks!
- + locatrie prijs etc
- – er was een groep scholieren die veel herrie maakte op de deuren bonkte en steeds aan het bellen waren naar klas genoten echter verkeerde nummer gebruikte
- + locatrie prijs etc
- – er was een groep scholieren die veel herrie maakte op de deuren bonkte en steeds aan het bellen waren naar klas genoten echter verkeerde nummer gebruikte
- + Friedly recepcion stuff, fast chek in, chek out. Close and good connectivity to the other parts of the city
- – Everithing was ok untill I saw a tea pot!!!!! You could really wash it at least a little bitt. It smell really bad and looked hideous. The water from the shower was too slow, it was no pressure at all. Aaaaand, I've traveld a lot, but never experienced charge on local TV!!!! Unbeliveable!!!! All apart from that was ok
adequate and friendly
- + friendly staff, access to roads
- – internet connection does not work well. When it is windy, the windows make sounds
Cool and Relax
- + Parking + bedroom + Tram + Night bus
- – nothing
- + Food was good, dinner and breakfast
- – I had room 128, that was situated on the first floor right above the hotel entrance, it is noisy. Not good.
Perfect place to stay in Amsterdam Netherlands.
- + The hotel is great and the staff is very friendly. Car parking is very expensive in Amsterdam and it's often hard to find a place to park. That's why we are very happy to stay in Tulipn Inn Amsterdam City West Hotel. We had a very nice time there. The place is very quiet, perfect location and with free car park.
A comfortable and pleasant stay
- + You can park your car free at the hotel, this was the main reason we booked with them. The travel pass with the room booking is an excellent idea too.
A helpful hotel with some minor minus points for families with babies
- + Flexible in room arrangement, nice & helpful & understanding staff
- – No Mini bar, bathroom bin top was loose
- + Nice Rooms and Good and Quit location
- – none
- + The people at the reception desk were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean. Close to the bus stop.
- – Not ot close to downtown.
Good price and good rooms but far away
- + Very clean very good service safe supermarkt SPAR nearby - cheap prices for amsterdam free camera controlled parking in front of the hotel
- – in a family room 2 beds are only mobile beds and easily break down. 15 minutes walk to tram 30 minutes with tram to central station.
- + Very good value.Rooms reminded apartment(big bathroom, furniture) except for that didnt have kitchen or even fridge.Free parking.
- – A bit far from downtown, but we didnt mined 15 min tram ride, which work very well.
- + Good accommodation for a very reasonable price in a very expensive city. Breakfast is included in the price, a welcome addition for those on a budget.
- – The hotel is some distance from the city centre although the tram system is excellent - a short walk and 20 mins tram ride get you to the centre. Local shops close fairly early.
Pleasant stay in Amsterdam west
great hotel, especially for the price
- + great price, nice rooms, comfy beds, nice and helpful front desk personnel
- – location isn't great, however we had no problems with it b/c we stayed in the city center virtually all day. the tram picks up really close to the hotel, so we just rode that into the city center (~20 minutes), and took it home late at night(or a cab if it was after 1 am which was when the tram stopped running).
- + The hotel is located in a quite and serene place, a bit off from the city center. However, the city center is easily accessible from the hotel. So we could enjoy the best of both the worlds. To summarize our stay in the hotel, it was a good one.
Not bad but it should cost less
- + Hotel employees provide good service, the facilities look clean.
- – The location is too far from downtown. I found it over priced.
Tulip city west feedback
- + There is a good layout about the bedroom/bathrrom. The hotel is quiet.
- – The ground near a bed was always dirty, plus, a wallpaper on the wall next to the bathroom was riped. You should include or specify the city tax in the price of the hotel.
Bad service in a nice hotel
- – Although I've reserved and paid somedays before my arriveal, I had to wait more than half an hour to get my passcard! It was 1h am...not so funny.
- + very beautiful for a week end in amsterdam. not expensive for the prestation. try the fitness room it is great.
- – the localisation from the center but the tramway is at 5 minutes
Tulip Amsterdam West value for money
- + good value for money, provision of 24 hour transport ticket very useful. Breakfast very good
- – Distance from centre, but this offset by tickets. only 35 mins by tram to Central Station
- – a little bit far from bus & tram for the town center
Lovely, clean, friendly hotel
- + The room was lovely, nice clean bathroom, the staff were very helpful with finding places to go in the local area. They were very good and prompt with the travel cot and came back to put it up when I got stuck with it. They were very good and came and opened the safe when my daughter had put the wrong number in and then closed it, leaving our valuables inside. There is a Spar shop, a pub and an Italian restaurant within a 5 minute walk. The tram stop is only 10 minutes away.
- – The area looks a bit run down, but that is not the hotels fault. The set of flats opposite are being renovated, so hopefully that will improve the area. Our car was parked out front for the 4 nights and was perfectly ok.
- + spacious rooms, good quality bed linen towels, room ambiance very good
- – noisy corridors
Confortable an d
- + free parking, relatively cheap
- – feels like an unsafe area to leave your car and walk outside
My Visit to the Tulip Inn Amsterdam City West
- + I noticed that the hotel was well maintained and clean; I am not sure what star rating its given but I gove it a 4-5 star rating.
A very comfortable and reasonably priced hotel.
- + Very nice and helpful personel at the reception desk.
- – A bit off the beaten track
A satisfying and pleasurable stay...a reliable hotel
- + staff was very friendly and helpful, gave us directions, tram and bus no. to and from where we had to go + pinpointed areas where we can go. that made our excursions much easier. tulip inn was reliable in the costs and did not deduct any additional costs that were not mentioned previously.
- – reception did not advise us that an extra cost of 50euro per night will be deducted as an authorisation off the card on top of the accomodation price to cover any additional services that we might use. i found out myself and had to askl. it might have been of an inconvenience if i didn't have enough money.
Good value and location for Schipol departures
- + The staff were brilliant, the breakfast buffet was extensive, the bed was extremely comfortable, the bus stop was right outside the hotel
- – It is a bit far away from Amsterdam city centre
Not Quite the Heart of Amsterdam
- + Registered for a double, got a suite! Only a 10 minute walk from the tram. Some good local restaurants, kebap stores, and a nearby mall for easy eating. Lovely canals right next door. Complimentary shampoo/soap.
- – Not quite the heart of Amsterdam (25 minutes by tram plus a 10 minute walk, which isn't bad). A little hard to locate. More professional and uptight than I'd have liked. No smoking areas (though I wouldn't have smoked in the room regardless).
Tulip Inn Amsterdam City West review
- + Very nice staffs in the receptions. Quite atmosphere and free parking space
- – Some of the bed sheets had some stains on it. It maybe clean but, still made me feel little bit unpleasant
Quiet and nice stay before the Marathon
- + Quiet hotel, with a very smiling staff and good service at affordable price. Free internet acces but bring a network cable with you (RJ45).
- + Good for transport links to and from Schipol and the rest of Amsterdam.
- – The hotel looks shabby on the outside.
Best compromise hotel and price!
- + relation betweenn price and confort, parking facilities.
- – troubles with the area location (pheriferical) during the night it is very dangerous to park far from the hotel, people can broken the glass of your car and stolen it or your radio etc.
Modern,clean hotel for business traveler
- + Modern and clean,good location with tram service 10mins. from hotel.Fairly priced. Free parking.
- – Expensive bar and restaurant. Breakfast over priced.Not a hotel for families, more for business groups.
- – DURING OUR VISIT WE PARK OUR CAR AT THE HOTEL PARKING PLACE AND WE HAD A PROBLEMS BECAUSE SOMEONE BROKE INTO A CAR (BROKE BACK SIDE WINDOW AND STOLEN BROCHURES FROM A FAIR, BECAUSE OF WHICH WE HAVE BEEN IN AMSTERDAM) WE SPEND ALL SATURDAY TO SOLVING THIS PROBLEM. AND THE POLICE WILL PROBABBLY NEVER FIND A TIEF. THE HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE A CAMERA ON THE SIDE PARKING PLACE. BEST REGARDS MARJANA KOCBEK
- + 10
Nice place to stay
- + Nice silent location in green district
- – 20-30 minutes by tram to center
Exceptionally clean and comfortable
- + Large room, very clean, restraunt
- – beer costs too much. Access to city center
A So-So hotel in a terrible location
- + Friendly check in staff
- – The only vegetarian option in the hotel restaurant was spaghetti, which they were out of. The hotel is located in a very bad neighborhood and when we left to go get dinner (because we could not eat dinner at the hotel) we were accosted by several people asking for money. We ended up going back to the hotel without dinner. It is excessively far from town. The tram to town took over 30 minutes, and the taxi back cost 50 euro.
- + Friendly manager (Paul) and head receptionist. Helped to put our motorcycle into secure storage area.
- – Trainee receptionist argued with me that I should pay a bill for breakfast which we hadn't eaten, after explaining this to her 5 times, it turned out that the bill was for a previous guest. Hmmmmmmmmm
- + excellent service and overall a very enjoyable stay we will definatley come back.
fantastic hotel, possibly poor location.
- + Fantastic service from the staff who were always there to help. The rooms were quite spacious and very comfortable. I will be returning to Amsterdam with a group of friends next year and Will be deffinentaly staying here again.
- – location is not ideal and you need to take a tram to central station to see the main parts of the city which takes twenty minutes. It's relitavely cheep though and you get to see and explore places you might otherwise miss if you were in the city centre.
A pleasent week in Amsterdam
- – The room was not cleaned within 5 days.
- + the rooms are very clean and comfy. all the employees are helpful and friendly and all speak english. the rates are very reasonable for amsterdam. we have stayed at this hotel twice now and will stay again next year. Free Parking!
- – food in the restaurant was not good. location is not great, but the tram stop is very close and easy to use.
If the room has been cleant, it was okay
- + The room was fine, if it had been cleant. People in reception was very nice.
- – Our room was not cleant for 2 days......................
- + 1. Very kind staff of cleaning service.
- – 1. I didnt get answer for my question sent before stay. 2. Not comfortable localization from City center.
- + Price
- – location.
- + additional smaler pillows availabe. possibility to make tea and coffee in the room
- – dust bin wasn't emptied during room cleaning
- – The location is way out of the way. It is almost a half hour bus ride to the nearest red light district/van gogh museum. the hotel itself is in a decent (at best) neighborhood. but we walked back (lost) in the middle of the night and felt safe, so if you want to save money, go ahead and book here- but you will be on the outskirts of town and nowhere near anything you will want to visit.
- + Farther away than I anticipated however, the staff was wonderful with directions
- + The hotel facilities were in line with the price. Clean, well maintained and comfortable. The staff were helpful and polite.
- – The area where the hotel is located is terrible; run down buildings with boarded up windows. While we were there a tour bus had a window smashed out in the middle of the night.
- + No plus points sorry
- – Terrible location â 30 minutes far from the city center No information on how to get to the hotel from the airport The wake-up call didn't work Lazy staff during the check-out (more than 40 minutes!!). We almost lost our flightâ¦
- + Free parking
- – Air conditioning did not deliver
- + clean room with comfy bed.modern and spacious
- – horrible part of town,good ways walk from the busstop as well. Deposits and extra fees are not cared for, as not mentioned when booking. wouledn't recomend for anyone concerned with safety.
- + The hotel was very clean, modern and up-to-date.
- – The buildings surrounding the hotel looked abandoned. Although I did not feel unsafe I was told this was not the nicest neighborhood in the area. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to the tram and it takes 30 minutes to get to Dam Square.
- + Good price, triple room (which was difficult to find elsewhere), basic but sound gym, generally good staff
- – Far from the centre so be prepared for a 30 minute tram ride, 5% sales tax on check out which, whilst probably mentioned in the paperwork, was still a surprise.
- + The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- – The shower backed up and the shower curtain needs replacement. Otherwise, the hygiene was acceptable.
- + service, rooms (especially the bed)
- – location, a bit expensive breakfast
- + Really easy access to the hotel, easy to find and access by car, parking outside the hotel for free. Good communication to the center of Amsterdam by public transport. Friendly personnel.
- – The very high room price was in no relationship to the room standard/ quality, which was kind of shabby and very simple.
- – Localisation, one of our car's windows got broken on hotel parking, stuff failed to contact us - we noticed it on a day of our departure, what caused delay related to emergency glass installation
- + The staff were friendly and there were a lot channels on the TV.
- – The location is closer to the airport than the city center. The tram is about 10 minutes away.
- + Clean and comfortable; Friendly, competent and professional staff;
- – Location - advise taking tram 17 into town, and bus 192 to airport. Expensive (but it's Amsterdam);
- + the receptionist are all very nice and very helpful. Very quiet area so no problem in sleeping, very peaceful. there is a bus near the hotel that goes straight to the airport, very convenient.
- – we booked the quad bed, thinking it was 2 double beds , but we only got one double bed and one pop up bed.
- + space, great rooms.
- – location: we made an error when booking here instead of Amsterdam south east, where we had our first appointment the next day. When we wanted to cancel, the hotel would not allow this.
- – all actıon wıth pay ın the room too dııfıcult understand ( expample tv )
- + Comfortable, spacious, clean and cosy rooms. Breakfast could be taken between 7 and 10 and 7 and 10.30 and was varied and inlcuded hot and cold fare and dinner in the evening was acceptable standard. Calm and relaxing atmosphere at all times.
- – Stuck in the middle of a housing estate and to far from the city of Amsterdam for our long weekend - a 10 minute walk to trams - 30 minute tram ride to Amsterdam and could only take tram from Central bus station as we just could not establish where other stops were.
- + Friendly attentive service at the reception desk. Bathroom was clean and looked after.
- – The curtains were unbelievable dirty - not white as original colour, but almost dark gray. Washing them would give much better atmosphere in the room.
- + The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The food was lovely and the rooms were very clean.
- – My friends and I stayed at the Tulip Inn between Xmas & New Year 2007. I paid for the hotel as a xmas present for my sister who was also part of our party, there were 4 of us in total. We stayed in a double room and a twin room of which we found to be like a travel lodge in the UK. The hotel is not in a good location if you are looking to go in to the town often. It takes approx. 30 mins by taxi costing 30 euros. It is also in quite a random location so we also felt quiet isolated. Apart from that the hotel was fine, clean and staffed, we did not eat at the hotel.
- + spacious rooms,excellent facilities,very courteous staff
- – far away from the tram stop.room rate should include breakfast.
- + en suite
- – room tempreture too cold
- + Large Clean room.Staff went out of way to help.Definately stay again.
- + Hotel was clean & modern with the convienence of a restaurant & bar. Room had all the necessary requirements.
- – Restaurnat & bar very pricy. We were 3 adults sharing a room, however the cleaning staff only gave us two towels each morning. Had to get hotel manager to replace towels & broken light bulb after several requests from other staff. Location was good for airport, but not close to city centre.
- + Hotel was very comfortable and it had allthe facilities i needed during my stay
- – Location was problem as it very far from the city centre, it took almost an hour to to get to the city centre, breakfast was poor as there was no hot food, it would be charge more and provide hot food
- + Great breakfast, muy buen desayuno. Quiet place, great if you want to sleep Lugar tranquilo, maravilloso para dormir hasta tarde
- – You need to walk like 6 blocks to get to tram (public transportation) if it is raining or cold the walk is long Hay que caminar unas 6 cuadras para llegar al tren (o sistema de transporte publico) si hace frio o llueve el camino se hace largo
- + Good for access to the olympic stadium
- – With the number of runners staying there for the marathon the food choice in the evening was poor.
- + local for picking up the tram
- – Cost of breakfast
- + Friendly staff - thankyou again. Quad room for a family of 5 (smallest is a baby) was super - lots of space.
- – Car park looked a bit rough - lots of broken glass, was worried about leaving the car there.... nothing hapened though. Perhaps the mounted police patrol's helped ??
- + Undisturbed part of the city, free parking, free Internet access...
- – Often occupied lifts.
- + Hola, un muy buen hotel, gente agradable,limpias las habitaciones. Hi a good hotel, confortable and clean rooms, Nice people.
- – Esta retirado del centro de la ciudad, sin embargo a 10 minutso andando encuentras el tranvía. Is a liilte bit far from the center of the city, but the tram is 10 miuntes walking.
- + Even though we knew the surrounding, we did not know the existance of this hotel, but after our stay, we like your hotel very much, every thing was better than we expected and we are planning to come to your hotel, on our next visit to Holland. Thank you for everything.
- – No minus points from our point of view.
- + The front desk staff was very well organized and very helpful.
- – The hotel was a bit far from the centre of Amsterdam and both of us notices a very sulpheric smell in the rooms, in the bathrooms.
- + Free internet access, close to transport and small shops. parking. Room for four people was quite large.
- + Good service at the reception. All questions were answered fast and precise. Very kind and helpful personel.
- – I booked and paid for a 3-bed room and got a double room with an extra bed.
- + Clean, pleasent hotel, pacient staff, comfortable beds.
- – Far from city center and from nearest tram station.
- + the Quad Room is very big and Suited Perfectly for A family OF 4. WE Enjoyed it very much
- + we do travel a lot and stayed in many hotels all over the world.The staff at the reception was very helpful, cooperative and took time to talk to you, they were exceptionall good
- – Shame no breakfast included and no small fridge in the room.
- + Your restaurant staff were very nice and friendly and the food was good.
- – Your night staff on the Friday night were not there to open the door and left a group of aprox 8 standing outside knocking on the door for 10 minutes. I was then accused of taking 5 bottles of wwater and not paying for them even though my brother was at the reception desk to pa\y for them.When he realised this he said I had taken 5 and when he checked and saw that I only had 4 he did not apologise once - so in one evening I was left outside, accused of being a liar and accused of being a thief - unbelievable
- + Wide and very confortable rooms. Located in a quiet neighbourhood
- – Amsterdam City West hotel is located far from downtown. However, transport by tram and/or bus is easily accesible. Breakfast is not included in the rate.
- + great customer service, really ready to help at a momments notice.
- – a bit far travelling into the centre, but the tram wasnt a problem, advisable to get a travel card from day one .trams are frequent and the stops only a few mins walk away, overall happy though
- – the breakfast for 12,50.-Â¤ was too much expensive for which was offered. And no reduction for two children (9+12 years).
- + Very nice people, always available, helpfull finding the best option for your problrms (transport etc).
- – Few small signs of havy room usage on floor and window, By tram 20 min to the center.
- – i booked 2 rooms. one for 3 people and one for 2. the 3 person room was a double room with a cot for the 3rd person, and the 2 person room was 5 times bigger. poor quality
- + Size of room very large by Amsterdam standards- my husband, myself and our two children found the hotel to be excellent - The check in was wonderful and speedy and very attentive to our children also which is nice as most staff at check would ignore them.
- – Distance from Amsterdam City - but there is a good travel system which we used on both days of our stay. Breakfast a bit strange hence on the second morning we gave it a miss.
- + Awesome, awesome employees at the hotel. Super helpful and very nice. Great cafe in the hotel as well.
- – Only down side would be location. But the city tram was easy to use.
- + Very helpful staff made us feel welcome. Helped us effeciently with travel to the city centre.
- – Bedroom was too hot and made sleeping difficult; needs better airconditioning
- + + location near bus and tram station + nice rooms
- – - no free internet for visitors in hotel
- + This hotel offers comfortable and clean rooms at a very competitive price. The services offered like different breakfast and internet connection are other plus, but the great kindness of employees' always willing to help is probably one of the most important things to mention.
- – Beds could be more comfortable, but that strongly depends on the habit of the individual. The location is a bit towards the outskirts of the city, and while the area is very nice and quiet it offers short of nothing by evening. One tram (17) connects to the city center, but the last one arrives at midnight and it takes some time to reach the center.
- + Persons in reception very friendly and informative. Nice bathrooms. Good selection of TV channels.
- – Breakfast buffet: When you serve scrambled eggs, there should be bacon and sausages too. Doors in rooms are slamming shut. Makes too much noise.
- + Bus / Tram tickest on sale at front desk.
- – I was not told about bus / tram tickets until second day of my stay, this cost me 50 euro in taxi fares and the taxi was booked by the front desk.
- + Very nice service at the reservation desk
- + Internet included in price
- – Bill was different that price quoted
- + Excellent to drive in to Amsterdam and not pay parking. Reception and other staff helpful and courteous. Quiet location. Coffee was excellent. Public transport into centre was easily found only 5 minutes walk.
- – Delux breakfast was disappointing - juices tasted too sweet, scrambled eggs were cold and that particular morning we were in a dark room - not anywhere near a window.
- + - modern, clean appearance - fitness studio, etc. available - quiet - check-in and check-out were very quick
- – - the distance from the city centre. This wasn't a problem when going into the city earlier in the evening (5 mins to tram, 20 mins on tram), but when you're trying to get back, dealing with the night buses is a pain. It took us about an 1.5 hours to get from Rembrandts Plein to the hotel. A taxi would have been around 25 Euros.
- + Location - good general level of comfort
- – We initially booked a quad room after having checked by phone at the reception that having a third young child staying would not be a problem. The fact that we were a family of two adults + three children we also confirmed in writing. When we arrived we confirmed again at the reception that we had three children and that we did not mind the third child sleeping with us. We were given a quad room without any problem. Ten minutes after moving into the quad room, we were asked to move out into a double and a triple for so called safety reasons. I was highly surprised and not pleased. I was told that I did not have the choice. I asked for a special price offer and was eventually asked to pay twenty euros extra. I was not at all happy about this and still feel very unhappy as I had given all the information right from the start. I must insist however that the lady who dealt with our case at the reception was very professional. The triple room we were given stank of cigarettes - I guess it was a smoking room which the hotel wanted to get rid off. All this turned your hotel into a not so pleasant experience. The quad rooms are massive and I cannot see why safety should come into your decision to limit it to four people. If this is not possible because of insurance reasons, it would be much better for you to fully inform your staff at the reception. Paying an additional fee for a quad room would have been much easier right from the start.
- + silent place so we can relax
- – market is far away
- + quiet neighborhood with easy access to the city center through the tram. Very nice and helpful staff.
- – Â¤2.75 for a 0.5L bottle of mineral water, come on...
- + Price/Quality is worth mentioning. Everything was as expected. It was good to stay in a hotel without any annoyances.
- – Location is the only thing to be mentioned as a minus. It takes 15 minutes from Central Station to Hotel that costs 30 Euros. If you'd likee to use public transportation, there is a station in 5 minutes walking time, that takes you to the center in 25 minutes.
- – room given was not cleaned upon arrival and keys given. room very hot.
- + People working over there were friendly and supportive.
- – This was not the same hotel we make the reservation for. The web page is totally misleading. Big dissapointmen. We booked a double bed and we got two separat beds.
- – Someone went through our things when we where out. I lost my mobile phone. It´s important that you can rely on the servicepersonal. The safebox lacked batteries.
- + Free internet connection with our own ethernet cable was handy and our room was quiet.
- – We did not find the hotel staff overly helpful or friendly. The hotel is not in a good part of the city and whilst our car was not damaged at least 4 others belonging to guests were vandalised one night. The breakfast at 7E50 pp does not represent good value. The choice was poor, often food ran out and the dining room was not clean.
- – The breakfast was insufficient and poor. We had much greater expectations. The serving also finished far too early.
- + Staff very accomodating for a 6 hour early check-in.
- + Very good meal and friendly service, room facility excellent. environment quiet and very green.
- – Lounge a bit crowded in mornings. Smoking allowed in hotel. Internet socket not functioning in room. location: not many restaurants around - had to go all the way to city centre (30mins).
- + Excellent quad room for family
- – The quality of the restaurant was quite poor.
- + I cant dig anything out
- – I booked the hotel 2 months ago as nonsmoking room but at the end I was given a smoking room and the receptionist was not very supportive and said it is just your request and after little discussion she managed to change the room. If it is like that whats the use of choosing an option while booking. There was chaos in breakfast room for not directing the guests where to go.
- – A lot of noices in the hotelroom, from other guests and the airport. The pillows were much to big.
- + reception very kind
- – forniture very bad
- – No refrigerator in the rooms.
- + Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo ,buona pulizia della stanza , buoni i servizi aggiunti, ad esempio possibilità di prenotare direttamente dall'albergo tour interessanti.facilmente raggiungibile il centro città con i mezzi pubblici.
- + A good restaurant and a pleasant atmosphere...
- – Location a little bit far from the city centre
- – at the day of our arrival(1st January) at 13.00 the room was not cleaned so we had to stay at the living room until 15.00 so that it would be ready.the receptionist said we could go for a walk!!!the room did not have enough bedrooms although it was booked for a quad room so they brought us extra beds after having to ask for them!Â°
- + very helpful staff, burning big J-Times in the bedroom, Very clean and smart, nice location really nice shops in town, sensimiliar cafe in town is vey nice with good smokes
- – ther were two small matreses instead of one double matres big gap in middle.
- + The hotel's location near to Schiphol Airport was very convenient
- – The location is a little too far away from the City centre. However, this is from a tourist's point of view and not a strong criticism.
- + - the additional beds were brought pretty quickly - the free parking is nice - good informations given by the staff concerning how to reach city Centre
- + Quite cheap, very clean and comfortable beds. Free parking, friendly service and overall a very pleasent stay - well recommended!
- – Approx 8km out of the city, costs approximately 20-30euros for a ride in/out to the center of Amsterdam.
- + Good price. Excellent service, friendly staff. Perfect English spoken. Quiet and comfortable. Taxi service well organised and easy to find at Schipol. Outstanding Indonesian take away (Roti) in the parade of shops around the corner. Excellent budget option, clean and comfortable. Tram connection good. Will definately stay again.
- – Quad room means giant bed but still fold up beds. A long tram ride (17) from the city just under an hour but it does take you on an interesting journey. You MUST rebook your CONNEXXIONS taxi TWO HOURS in advance to return to the airport. Hotel in a housing area. Not much action nearby. 25 Euro minimum taxi from city.
- – They took 3 days to change our broken tv.... we called like 4 times and spook to them in the reception like 3 times. Then they didnt change sheets for the whole week, whats that all about?
- + On the whole, we were very satified with our stay at your hotel and would certainly use your facility again.
- – We asked for a five o'clock alarm call but recieved a call at half past five. As a consequence, our final hours in The Netherlands were a little rushed and extra stress was added to our journey home. This was a minor blemish.
- + very clean and excellent staff
- – web site stated it was closer to the city than it was
- + Very good service
- – Hotel is very far away from virtually everything
- – Breakfast should be included in the price of the room
- + We would like to thank the gentleman and lady on duty the night of 28 September 2006. They were very helpfull and friendly and made our stay a wonderful experience.
- + Excellent value and location was convenient for our short stay(between Schiphol and Amsterdam). We would like to mention the exceptional assistance we received from reception in the timely retrieval of our lost luggage.
- + * Giant bed (but we'd been upgraded to a suite) * Nice bathroom
- – * Disturbed at 11 for the 'mini-bar checking' ! * Breakfast at 14 Â¤
- + Friendly, helpful employees. Everyone was so nice and willing to help us find our way around.
- + Good price. Pleasant customer service. Free hi-speed internet in room rocks. Thanks for the a/c.
- – The fact that you don't have a stairway to use is pretty poor. Forcing customers to use a very slow elevator while just going one or two floors up is unsatisfactory, not to mention a fire hazard.