Hotel Beverly Hills Brussel is situated quite near to the prestigious shopping street Avenue Louise. The surroundings offer a wide variety of restaurants and cafés, and the royal court Paleis van Justitie and European Commission buildings are also nearby. There are also very good transport links to the airport (20 minutes) and the Grand Place. The lounge and bar provide comfort for weary travellers. You can end the day in style on the cosy outdoor terrace.
Further guest reviews will be added shortly.
Beverly Hills Hotel Brussel is located just south of the beautiful Park van Brussel. The Grand Place is also easy to reach. The lively shopping street Avenue Louise is just around the corner, offering a colourful collection of shops and boutiques. The centre of Brussels is characterised by countless bars, cafés and restaurants, serving dishes from all over the world.
Food & Drink
Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00. You can relax in the bar and order a nice drink after a long day of work or a fun day of sightseeing. As for lunch or dinner, there is an array of fine restaurants in the surrounding area.
- from 14:00
- until 11:00
- Number of rooms
- FREE! Guests can make free use of wireless internet at the hotel.
- Car park
- Parking space is available at the hotel. A reservation can be made at the hotel at a charge of €15.
- Children/extra beds
- One child up to 2 years can stay in the room with the parents free of charge. When you are travelling with older children, you will need to book an additional room.
- Smoking policy
- The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- Not allowed.
- 24-hour reception, Bar, Breakfast, Garden, Lift, Luggage storage, Free WiFi.