Hotel Benno is located on the Wilhelminaplein, a square that is often used for events such as a blues festival, rock 'n roll night, or a salsa night. After a fun night out you can enjoy a good night's rest in your hotel room. The rooms are clean and basic and some have their own shower. In the corridor there is a shower room as well.
Further guest reviews will be added shortly.
Hotel Benno lies in the cultural heart of Eindhoven, from where you can explore the nightlife, visit a theatre show or go to one of the museums. The Van Abbe Museum for instance has an excellent reputation with its modern and contemporary art. Near the hotel you can enjoy a stroll in the green Stadswandelpark. Eindhoven also offers a wide variety of shops.
Food and Drinks
From Monday until Friday the breakfast buffet is available from 07:00 until 10:00 h. and on the weekend between 08:00 and 11:00 h.; on request it is possible to take breakfast at another time. In the modern restaurant The Prince you can enjoy the relaxed amosphere and international dishes. On summer days the outdoor terrace is a lovely spot to catch some sun on the peaceful Wilhelminaplein square, in the old part of the city centre. The dishes on the menu of The Prince change regularly, to fit with the special events that are held on the square. With collegues or friends you can have a nice chat at the cosy bar.
- From 14:00 - till 21:00
- From 07:00 - till 09:30
- Number of rooms
- FREE! Guests can make free use of wireless internet at the hotel.
- Children/extra beds
- A maximum of one child up to 2 or 3 years old can stay in the parents' room in a cot, which is available for €15 a night.
- Public car park
- In 5 minutes walking distance of the hotel is a public parking area. The costs are €5 a day.
- Car park
- The hotel does not have a private car park.
- Not allowed
- Bar, Breakfast, Internet, Laundry, Luggage storage, Outdoor Terrace, Restaurant, Free WiFi.
- The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. Guests can check in until 21:00 h. If you wish to check in later, you need to call the hotel.