- Calificación: 8.9 / 10 Calificación de 11 evaluaciones
Todas las evaluaciones han sido introducidas por huéspedes después de estancia en el hotel The Toren - Hampshire Classic Amsterdam.
It was a pleasure to return to The Toren Hotel at the end of each day.
- + The friendly staff made us feel welcome.
Friendly Hotel in the middle of what's happening in Amsterdam
- + Staff is friendly, efficient, knowledgable and want to help. Location is outstanding for those who like to be in the middle of everything (which we do while in Amsterdam). The best rooms are room with views of the canal.
- – Many rooms tend to be quite small.
- * mi sugerencia We found that the hotel lends itself to walking. Everywhere you go you are within short distances to many exciting and interesting restaurants and shops. Getting off the beaten track can be a lot of fun. Great way to get a feeling for the city and it's friendly people.
Warm generous Dutch hospitality
- + The most friendly staff, very polite. And very generous supply of top quality toiletry supplies and coffee machine
- * mi sugerencia Anne Frank house, tulip museum pleasant surprise and souvenir shop around the corner very friendly staff
Great location but expensive.
- + Lovely original old building and decore. Easy to walk to all of Amsterdams main attractions and venues. Very friendly and helpful reception and bar staff.
- – Although paid high price for Toren Hotel the actual room provided turned out to be in another property some three or so buildings down the street. This was not told to us prior to arriving. Felt some what isolated or left out as all staff and Hotel facilities were located in main Hotel up the street (Bar, Lounge, Restaurant and garden etc).
- * mi sugerencia Located very close to Anne Franks House though prebook prior to visiting. Very good bicycle tour of Nth Amsterdams country villages and Water lands by Yellow Bikes.
Boutique hotel in a great location with great staff
- + Great location; great Reception staff; quality fitout
- – Hairdryer!
- + Nice location close to centre of Amsterdam. Staff is very friendly and accomodating
- + Big windows that open, lots of sun, a gorgeous room with a canal view and jacuzzi tub, what's not to love. I was told the room had been newly redecorated and it was lovely, with lots of romantic touches. I am sure they have very quiet rooms, this one was not, but I like listening to the neighborhood boats and birds.
- – A bit expensive for my budget. So, I have to wait for deals. Breakfast was not very interesting. The plastic wrapped pastries did not look very nice considering. Maybe unwrap a few and leave them out on top of the wrapped ones, like a display. It would look nicer.
- * mi sugerencia I'm not big on the public rooms in hotels but the bar here was very nice. It was nicely decorated and looks a little staid, but its actually fun to hang out there for awhile. It has canal views and is quite comfy, add the friendly staff and you have a great spot for a chat and a drink. Get the canal view, its worth it. The jacuzzi was seemed brand new and worked well.
Touren a hotel with real presence!
- + Hotel staff were wonderfully helpful. Lovely ambience to the hotel and annexe. Fantastic bar.
- – We found 3 televisions rather ruined the ambience in the bar, especially when 2 of them were showing different channels.
Thank you for wonderful stay
- + Excellent proactive service from all staff made us very welcome and relaxed
- – Bed was rather hot , think it may have been mattress cover.
One of the best city hotels we have stayed at with lots of character.
- + I booked this for my boyfriends birthday. The hotel kindly upgraded us to a larger room and provided champagne and strawberries. The staff especially at reception were extremely helpful and friendly. The best city hotel I have stayed at and will be returning to. Amazing rooms.
Excellent small hotel in a great central location
- + Very good service. Nice friendly atmosphere
- – We stayed 6 days. There was almost no draw space for cloth storage. However my niece stayed at the hotel at the same time, and had a small single room with lots of clothes space !
Best hotel in Amsterdam!
- + Comfortable beds, outstanding service, GREAT hotel bar!
- – None!
The Toren - definitely the place to stay in Amsterdam!
- + The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They always made us feel very welcome and catered to our every need - no matter the time of the day or night. They went above and beyond for us every time. The decor of the hotel was lavish and romantic. Very pretty. We stayed in a deluxe room separate from the building. Beautiful, quiet room with jacuzzi and spa shower. Best room I've ever stayed in. Very clean, comfortable, and private - I wanted to stay longer but simply couldn't as I was on a travel agenda. The jacuzzi and shower were awesome, both easy to use and very relaxing. Hotel was easy to find and short walk from Central Station. Walking distance to bars and restaurants. Easy access to main points of interest - Anne Frank House very near by. Great hotel to go to for relaxation and self indulgence. 10/10!
- – Unfortunately, there was one flaw which was maybe unavoidable - the morning of our check out - woke up to dozens and dozens of flies in our room. They were in our bed, on the walls, in our suitcases, in the jacuzzi and around all the light switches. As we were checking out - the ladies at the front desk were superb and contacted the manager and we only had to pay for our room - the extras were free - we charged drinks and food and internet/movies package to the room. As we were leaving reception, another guest came in to complain about flies in their room too. I don't know if this is a common problem or a one off. I feel we were compensated accordingly and have no ill feelings about the hotel. Totally recommend it to anyone and everyone! Loved the stay entirely.
- + Loved The Toren. Great location, outstanding service, beautifully decorated.
- – No free access to internet in the room. NOT acceptable. Room very far from main lobby and breakfast room.
Charming hotel with an excellent location - it does not get any better
- + Wounderful hotel, very nice staff, excellent breakfast, top location! We will come back again!
- + wonderful, friendly staff, very helpful
- – rooms too warm No mirror in the bedroom exept over the bed which was awkward in a room for 3. Example 3 sisters sharing and trying to put makeup on in the one mirror in the bathroom at the same time. We ended up standing on the bed to look in the mirror in the bedroom Too much red and black, very oppressive I wouldn't stay there with my boyfriend Out of 3 sisters only one sister says she will return to The Toren The decor was very dark, very bordello, brothel style, too much so. We would prefer the luxury classic elegance. This decor was luxury brothel taste
Great service, slight chill in the room
- + The location and the staff were great
- – The heater in the room didn't work very well.
- + The staff were wonderful and made my stay excellent. They assisted with every concern and request. They were capable and friendly.
- – Lack of wireless internet in the room is a very serious problem. It's almost unheard of in hotels now. I had a very small room, which was okay, but because it was decorated in dark colours, it should have had the option of brighter lighting. The lights were all very dim and I had trouble dressing for work in the AM.
Charming small central hotel
- + Great location, friendly staff, nice breakfast, rooms charming but a little small
- – Quite expensive compared to room size
- + Simply 100% plus!
Would come again and recommend!
- + The service was great. We loved the decorations and over all design. Great location and loved the historic value.
- – Would like all lightbulb checked as one above sink was out. Should make sure chandelier is dusted.
Swanky hotel in the city
Exquisite hotel in the heart of Amsterdam.
- + Location; friendly personnel; interior design.
- – Room 405 is situated in such a way that the airconditioning unit of a neighbouring building is quite annoying. However, when reception was contacted a quick solution was offered by allowing me to move to another room.
Excellent service - great location
- + Very good service from staff upon arrival. Excellent location and charming room. Fantastic bar and great breakfast. Staff is very helpful with recommendations of restaurants and directions.
- – Internet (fee, cable) did not work for the entire stay and was not handled in a professional manner. The staff should have solved the problem immediately and given me the final solution (wifi card) right away but instead wasted my time. They still then tried to charge me for the 30 min. that I actually could use the internet before checking out.
Depends greatly on your room.
- + This hotel is a beautiful old canal house. Very nicely designed in a great location. For the most part the service is excellent.
- – I don't think I'm a true representative as I stayed in a single room that was not very well designed. I paid a lower than usual price via this site, but my room was too small for all of the fittings and every day I had to shuffle things around to get anything done. I did have a peak at another room and it was huge and beautiful. My room was very noisy and one morning a staff member stood at the bottom of the stairs, yelling to his colleague at the top of the stairs - which was highly annoying and totally unprofessional. Also they advertise high-speed internet and make it sound like it's included - it isn't it's expensive. And it's a clunky system - I was better off using another wireless provider as my laptop didn't fit on the desk. For my room, it wasn't worth the price.
very nice stay
- + quiet, very nicely decorated, excellent location, clean, friendly
- – room was close to elevator, which was a bit noisy when people returned late at night. But the hotel is small so not that many guests went up and down
- + Nice service and helpfull staff. Bed was very confortable. Nice free nespresso cofee in the room.
good location, nicely furnished but minuscule standard rooms
- + Location, decor, nicely furnished, very helpful staff
- – Very small standard rooms, overpriced for size, small wardrobe, no drawers for storage, not enough room to store suitcases. Rooms oK if booked for single stay but a strugle for space for couples.
The Toren - the best luxury small hotel I have been to!
- + We have stayed in many hotels all around the world and The Toren in Amsterdam is certainly among the best. The care from the hotel management in a relaxed atmosphere was superb. The breakfasts on the two mornings were delicious. We loved it all!
Great location,clean, quiet rooms
Toren - a hotel with great service
- + One reason I chose this hotel was the reviews on the service.The service was the best.The young men and women at the reception,restaurant and room service was very helpful and very professional. The location was also great to move around Amsterdam.
- – The single rooms were so small and I could hardly move around.I had to check in my suitcase in the hotel storage for space.My bathroom at home is bigger than the single room in the hotel.
- + Very friendly helpful staff!
Reasonably priced comfort, convenience, service, and location
- + Staff was very helpful, professional, and cordial. Location was outstanding being in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet with attractions, good restaurants and bars within walking distance. Room was clean. The coffee and tea service in the room was quite nice with plentiful choices. We used the breakfast room once and found it plentiful and filling although table space was relatively small.
- – We had a triple room with three adults for 4 nights. It was a bit crowded having to live out of suitcases as there was not enough clothes or luggage storage.
Plush and Fun, but Pricey
- + Beautiful, quiet room, with double jacuzzi was great for a romantic evening after a long flight or a long day walking through the streets and museums. Room was clean and sumptuous. Windows opened on a courtyard, church bells tolled nearby. Great location to walk to many major sites. Bar and dining area nicely decorated, fun atmosphere.
- – Bed was 2 single mattresses pushed together on a larger boxspring. Not the best for two people who like to sleep close together! Breakfast was pricey - did not partake beacuse of this. Even with big discount by booking on-line and in advance and with relatively strong dollar, this was not a bargain. Was a splurge for a special visit (2 nights), but would probably book in a less expensive hotel for a longer stay.
Nice stay at Hotel Toren in Amsterdam
- + Location and service was excellent.
- – Our room was at a different location to the lobby and breakfastroom. The triple room was small.
Good choice for
- + History of hotel, Decor, People, Bar, Food
- – Not many except that room was cramped
- + location, comfort, decoration
- – small room
Excellent boutique hotel with character
- + Very good location and quite nice decor both in the main areas and rooms. Free coffee and tea facility in the room. Very polite staff and excellent breakfast.
- – Small rooms but enough for a short stay.
The best hotel in Amsterdam
THIS SMALL HOTEL IS A TRUE GEM.
- + THIS HOTEL IS A GEM IN EVERY WAY. IT HAS OLD WORLD CHARM, A STAFF THAT IS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE LOCATION IS PERFECT, CLOSE TO RESTURANTS,CANAL,SHOPPING AND ANN FRANK HOUSE.WE HAD A WONDERFUL STAY AND HOPE TO BE BACK AGAIN SOON. THE KNUTZEN'S USA
- – NONE
the toren is the perfect place to stay in amsterdam!
- + - extremly friendly and helpful stuff - comfortable and stylish rooms (i loved the nespresso machine :) - amazing breakfast - perfect location to explore the city
- + Excellent staff! Very attentive and accomodating.
- – Rooms are a bit small and hotel does not have inhouse food service
Very tasteful comfortable stay for a good price
- + Entourage, comfort, staff, location, rituals products
- – Breakfast: no fresh bread, strawberries were defrosted. Really small room. Not suited for people who are claustrofobic....
Wonderful style and great location!
- + All the staff were helpful and very friendly. The breakfast was an excellent meal with lots of choices. When we needed a taxi, staff made the call and within 3 minutes the taxi was there to pick us up. Great location - we were close to lots of things but in a quite area. That was especially nice. If in Amsterdam again, will book at The Toren Hotel.
- – Nothing negative to say.
Very nice hotel!
A Luxurious Stopover
- + We stayed for 4 nights on a brief Amsterdam stopover - The Toren is a perfect place to stay, absolute luxury, and all the staff are very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again without doubt. Fantastic restaurants abound within walking distance; we enjoyed some delightful meals.
- – The bathroom was a bit smaller than we expected.
- + Staff really went out of their way to make our stay memorable.
- – Breakfast was a little pricey, but very good.
- + If you can afford some extra money then in any case I'll recommend for the couples the Junior Bridal Suite !!! It's unbelievable beautiful with the most comfortable and large bed !!! And the double jaccuzi is worth the extra money! You'll want to stay there for ever !!! I would definitely return in the Toren Hotel if I go again in Amsterdam !!! I am happy that I stayed in the Toren from the location till the service of the staff !!! Greece votes "The Toren" Hotel !!!
- + Great location, friendly staff and efficient service. I loved the hotel decor. Our room was comfortable and had the unexpected bonus of a small courtyard outside which was perfect for late afternoon drinks in the sunshine!
- – The room was maybe slightly small considering the amount we paid - but we woudln't expect huge modern rooms in a canal-side house.
- + This hotel was just divine and pure luxury. We had the superior room with double jacuzzi and we just did not want to leave the room. Absolutely fabulous. Service was great aswell, everyone was very polite and went out of their way to help and were very couteous.
- – The hotel was very pricey but I suppose you get what you pay forand it was well worth it.
- – The room was really too small
- + Loved our room 401. Loved the location and the relaxed ambiance. Also liked the staff we met at reception on check-in and check-out. very friendly.
- + The comfort rating : Rather small room's....
- + Staff is very friendly and helpfull
- – Because smoking is still allowed until June this year it was a bit smelly sometimes
- + Quite, nice location.
- – The internet was not included and for the extra cost I would have liked something useable. The speed was worse than dial up! I was put inthe annex with no notice. I think this should be told to you on booking so you have the choice.
- + Excellent location. This hotel is lavish, mainly due to the plush and sensuous theme that runs throughout the hotel. Would highly recommend Hotel Toren.
- – No minus points, other than there being no resteraunt in the hotel. This was compensated for by the hotel being linked to a resteraunt just round the corner. Staff were also willing to order in food from other outlets.
- + Staff very friendly and helpfull. Jacuzi worth the extra money.
- – Breakfast should be included with the price of the hotal
- – 1) shirts came back from laundry one day later 2) taxi for the airport booked by reception the day before(for 5.15am next day) has never arrived and there was noone in the reception to sort it out, almost missed my flight
- + great quiet location in a old canal-side building
- – bedroom was quite small
- + Room service. The breakfast was a feast and excellent!
- + Breakfast was simply superb - a good range of cold cold and hot dishes, along with freshly prepared fruit juices, etc The staff were very friendly
- – I booked a room in a Hotel that advertised many 'restoration' features through the internet and ended up in an annexe (undergoing restoration) some 50 metres along the road which meant that I did not enjoy many of those features that attracted me in the first place
- + Excellent location in a very quiet canal side location yet within easy walking distance of all the cities activities. If it is within your price go for the room with the double jacuzzi- it is spacious (by Amsterdam standards)and well worth it. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- – Decor is a little daunting until you get used to it.
- + Excellent service, and staff professional and kind to the highest degree.
- – Nothing to do with the hotel as such - but would have loved to see a few more restaurants in the area.
- + Location is really nice and quiet. It's round 10 min walking distance to Dam square. We were really happy about location. The staff was friendly, room was clean and I was really enjoying interior of the hotel.
- – As the hotel is located near the canal it was some strange smell in a hallway of the hotel. It might be from humidity. It wasn't really bad but I felt it while first time entering the building. So my first impression wasn't to good but afterwards ever I get used to it or the smell was gone.
- + quality of service was very good and people were very helpful
- – beds are so small (sinle size), would be better to have queen size. A conseage would be helpful.
- + I vond het een heel gezellig hotel. het voelde huiselijk aan en de mensen waren erg flexible en vriendelijk. Ik vond vooral het interieur super en vond het gezeliig om een avondje door te zakken in jullie bar
- – Ik heb niets negatiefs kunnen ontdekken
- + everything was exceptional and the staff were amazing
- – none
- + Perfect location and service, very good breakfast, friendly stuff and good atmosphere.
- – Very small room, not too comfortable for the price.
- + very nice environment. fantastic rooms. i will come there again.
- + Pleasant staff, and good breakfast.
- – Room was very dark. Pillows were hard. Despite several requests, we never were able to have a top sheet installed on the bed.
- + Excellent family run hotel. Pleasant lounging area for reading, socialising or a bit of work.
- + Great location with room overlooking the canal.
- – Temperature controls were a problem and had to end up running the air conditioner which dripped water. Lack of instructions on phone use which resulted in some expensive local phone calls.
- + Your hospitality was faultless and breakfast was a delight. The ambience and decoration was excellent and the location off the Westergarten superb. Your staff were lovely and extremely helpful you may pass on to them the name of the film I was talking about was OPERATION AMSTERDAM with Peter Finch and John Britten. There is a website with photographs of Amsterdam taken in 1959.
- – The only down side was that the rooms were a little cramped. Less furniture would have helped.
- + Excellent staff !!!
- + L'hotel est très confortable, très près de la Grande Plaza. Les employés super sympas et le petit déjeuner très, très bon.Nous avons adoré l'hotel et si un jour je reviendrai à Amesterdam, c'est là que j'aimerai séjourner.Fátima et Diogo Madeira
- – J'atouterai comme plus points que la situation est magnifique, un lieu très calme, face à un canal. C'est l'hotel désiré pour se reposer aussi de la vie très stressante de Lisbonne
- + We enjoyed staying on the canals in the centre of Amsterdam, and in one of the old houses. The decor was interesting. Good TV screen.
- – Insufficient light for reading. Bathroom awkward to use. Room only just large enough for a comfortable triple room.
- + Excellent location in beautiful historic setting. It really is only 5 minutes from Dam square and its on the "nice" side of town too. Very friendly staff, good breakfast.
- – My room was on the lower ground floor and had a tiny window. The bathroom was a little dated.
- + 1. The staff was friendly. 2. The location of the hotel is very good. 3. The Jacuzzi was VERY nice - jets in all the right places. 4. The large shower was nice. 5. Breakfast was good. 6. The room (111) was quiet and clean.
- – 1. The room (111) was quite small for the price. 2. The Internet did not function with our laptop and the TV version is unusable - resolution, mouse, speed were ALL very bad. 3. The staff seemed a little unprepared to answer questions and/or provide information. On the last day a more knowledgeable woman was on hand. 4. The shower, while nice, lacked VERY basic ammenities - a place to put soap, towels, etc. 5. Very little storage/drawer space. 6. The elevation changes in the room floor made it too possible to trip or break a toe.
- + Excellent location for all attractions particularly the Jordan. The hotel itself was great with excellent facilities and very helpful staff. Had the Bridal Suite, which was a pleasant shock after 28 happy years of marriage.
- – There are no minus points to our stay at this hotel.
- + Elegant room with comfortable bedding. Hotel interior was pleasant and welcoming. Staff at the reception and restaurant were very polite.
- – Rooms much too expensive for their small size and breakfast should be included in a hotel room costing 250-350 euros/night! Internet should also not cost extra. We stayed one full week and for such a high price, customers with longer stays should receive breakfast.
- + Highest compliments to the staff! Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to do extra for me and for the friends I was traveling with. We will definitely come back!
- – None.
- + Very good hotel. excellent service. Charming "old fashioned" little room.
- – breakfast not included. (But very good)
- + We would both like to praise all the reception girls for their help and kindness always with a smile. A big thanks also for Stefan Bal for all his help and nightcaps (Amaretto on ice).
- – We were just sorry that our trip was so short perhaps next time we'll manage to stay much longer.
- + great location, good service and the best in-room coffee machine I've ever come across!
- – small rooms....but perfectly formed.
- + Extremely friendly reception staff.
- + The staff were very helpful which made our stay even more enjoyable.
- + Canal view, central location, nice room and bathroom, very good service, great breakfast.
- – A little expensive.
- + Very friendly and informative staff. English speaking. Proximity to main areas of the city
- + very nice room (but smal), love the staff and the location.
- – smal rooms, great breakfast but I need more healty food too.
- + Great location and very clean. Great bar.
- – Breakfast was pricey compared to many very close local options.
- + A small, high quality hotel where the staff (all of them that we came into ontact with) were fantastic and couldn't be more friendly or more helpful. We would have no hesitation in staying there again if we visited Amsterdam again.
- – Room was a little crammed and the price per night a lot higher than you would pay in other major European cities but may be comparable with other hotels in Amsterdam, we did not look around at other hotels and their prices.
- + friendly staff,clean room, very please, would recommend it
- + The room is too small, and the price is too hi, however, this was the cheapest I found.
- – It is very good located Hotel with a very good services specially the cheff, provided excellant servise. The recipcianist also was provided great services for us.
- + The hotel staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We would return on our next trip to Amsterdam
- – The stairs! But I realise that all buildings in Amsterdam have this problem.
- + Location, location, location. Comfortable and beautiful rooms, internet access and excellent English TV channels. The staff were all VERY helpful. We'll be back for sure!
- – We would have enjoyed being in the main hotel vs. the annex because we know we would have used the beautiful restaurant and bar.
- + Numerous! The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to ensure we had a lovely stay. Recommend going for a room with a double jacuzzi (bridal suites)! Great location within Amsterdam. Staff helpful with on-street parking. Cannot fault the staff in any way at all. Lovely hotel. Brilliant.
- – Don't expect a huge room. The hotel is basically a very large 'town house', so space is a little tight. However, the rooms are well equipped and comfortable. Don't be put off.
- + Nice staff, nice breakfast room with delicious food, nice location.
- – The room had the ceiling completely ruined from some water and it was not nice to see it and then the room had not a nice exposure (internal overview). The wallpaper was ruined in some parts.
- + Very comfortable, quiet and well presented. Very friendly and helpful staff. A very enjoyable stay.
- – Room slightly small, no view over canals.
- + Had a toblerone in minibar.
- – No spirits in minibar. Beers in minibar too small. Not enough different types of chocolate in minibar.
- + Everything was clean, the room was very nice, and the bed comfortable. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was good.
- – Adverse room temperature meant an uncomfortable night. Either the air-conditioning was not working or we were incapable of operating it. There were no operating instructions.
- + Lovely hotel, with friendly staff. we were greeted immediately by the concierge, who took our bags and showed us the way to reception, and then to the room. The room itself was lovely, overlooking the canal, and was clean and tidy.We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Amsterdam- this is our 6th visit in 3 years-prior to this occasion we stayed in the Hotel Maas, located in the Leidsplein. I would be grateful if you would inform me of any offers that might arise in the future, as I would like to return this year. The central location of your hotel is ideal. Thankyou again for making our stay such a wonderful experience.
- – Not Applicable
- + The staff were very friendly and helpful
- – The room was quite cramped although very nice
- + bel emplacement, chambres avec beaucoup de charme
- – Isolation acoustique du couloir Chambres un peu petite
- – Well, we will forget Hotel Toren. And they never will see us again. The reason is, that we got a room in the dependance (including renovation works there) without telling us before. This is indiscutable. We would never have choosen this hotel if we had known that before. What shall I say else? Maybe they should remove the ice from the minibar (so that one can close it ..) and put some more things inside. I cannot deny that there was a whirlpool - but I have never seen a more ancient (ans louder) thing before.
- + Wonderful coffee machine, Breakfast, and politenes of staff. In fact the whole experience was worth recommending.
- – Just to note that the room was very hot when we arrived . When taking energy conservation into consideration I'm sure the temperature setting coiuld be adjusted by staff.
- + Staff extremely helpful/considerate. Excellent list of nearby restaurants provided by staff. Wonderful, relaxed bar on ground floor of beautiful Hotel Turen. Very short walk (2 min.)to busy Dam Square yet peaceful atmosphere on the Keizersgracht. Luxury room was perfect haven. Jacuzzi tub was awesome. Location perfect.
- – Absolutely nothing negative to say about our wonderful trip and stay at Hotel Turen.
- + Fantastically helpful staff and a very comfortable room. Excellent location - quiet yet a stone's throw from Anne Frank's house and not too far a walk into the city centre. I would definitely use this hotel again.
- – I felt a little insecure being in the separate building away from the reception and bar (I was in a room on my own). For a longer stay it would be worth requesting a room with a view.
- + Our room was furnished with style and taste. It was comfortable and cozy and quiet.The hotel staff were welcoming and accomodating.
- – attempting to use the internet on the tv up on the wall was impossible
- + Nice and cosy hotel.
- – Slow service at sunday breakfast
- + Gorgeous hotel, good rooms, great service, nice quiet location
- – It was quite expensive
- + beautiful hotel.
- – a little bit expensive. breakfast not included.
- + Great location, good breakfast with nice staff, private coffee machine :-)
- – no private parking, quite small rooms.
- + Very nice rooms, the service was great, would stay again.
- – A bit far from Centraal.
- + Good location
- – Our arrival was in August and the bed only had a thick comforter covered by a clean duvet. Since it was so hot to sleep with the comforter on, I took it out of the duvet (there were no separate sheets) and covered myself with the duvet only. It was inconvenient having to do so in the middle of the night. It would have been so nice, to have a clean set of sheets in the bed. Also, the room was small and the closet the smallest of all our stay in Europe. It was smaller than the one that we had in our Cruise Ship down the Rhine. I believe that for the price we paid we should have had a larger room, with more closet space and a bed with separate sheets. We also noticed that in our hotel in Vienna, that was a 4 star hotel and with a beautiful large room, we paid less and breakfasts for both of us were included. Here the price of breakfast was extra. Thanks!
- + Great coffee machine,
- – poor fittings in bathroom, very cheap toliet paper, and toiltries poor breakfast , hot food was cold at 9am, and not worth the 16 euros.
- + Nice room, decor, lamps, mirrors; very clean; comfortable bed; well located;
- – Slightly noisy because the room was located near the entrance; found the TV screen rather far; no instructions for the coffee machine, had to guess; bathroom small for this price; you could add Kleenex.
- + Everything else.
- – Slightly small room.
- + Loved the free coffee machine. Great place, outstanding location, cannot fault anything. Next time will pay the extra and get the jacuzzi and canal view.
- + staff generally very friendly and excellent customer service throughout hotel (apart from reception)
- – Reception (check in, check out) very poor. not efficient, not helpful, poor communication skills.
- + the hotel was in a very good location and the desk clerks were so helpful before I arrived and while I was there thanks so much for a wonderful stay
- – of course the price can always be a little cheaper but it was worth the price that we paid
- + One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. Well Done!!
- + Great breakfast, reliable internet connection in the lounge, extremely helpful staff
- – Room was rather impersonal, shower not fantastic
- + Politeness, very helpful, exellent breakfast, the reception ecxellent,
- – there is nothing minus that I can mention. But maybe it would be better to lower a bit the price for the very small rooms.
- + Thanks to all the staff at Hotel Toren. We will certainly recommend it to our friends. Kind Regards, Helen & Stuart Kitchen 40 SOMETHING COUPLE :-)
- – Just a suggestion really, we really enjoyed our stay in your hotel. Are you planning to open a resturant within the hotel? We had hoped to eat in on one of the evenings.
- + A very comfortable hotel in a quiet location.
- – No free internet provided, however, the internet connection provided was fast and reliable.
- + The staff at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The room was well decorated and comfortable. The location of the hotel couldn't be better. I would certainly stay here again.
- – Breakfast, which was not included in the price of the room, could have been better both in terms of quality and variety.
- + Service. Best service experienced in Amsterdam in 9 years of coming over for the IBC Exhibition. Amazing attention to detail and very attentive staff.
- – None. Perhaps they don't have a restaurant, however they more than made up for this.
- + Helpful staff, great location, lovely breakfasts, fabulous room - brial suite, quirky and traditional
- – Its quite expensive
- + The staff were warm, welcoming and friendly. It is the wonderful greeting and customer service that made the Hotel Toren.
- – The hotel is quite expensive, especially for the size of the room, but we appreciate that space is a premium in Amsterdam. It would be good if breakfast was included in the price.
- + Location was fantastic.
- – Broken hair-dryer in room - not fixed speedily. Barthroom looking a little tired.
- + Everyone who worked at the hotel was very helpful. We loved the location and hope to return soon.
- – We had a water leak over the armoire due to a faulty air conditioner.
- + Suggesting ambient and central location
- – Small room
- + Extremely friendly staf. wery good morning buffet and a relaxing atmosphare in the bar in the evening.
- – The Anneks building is rather noisy, espicially because of other groups gathering in the corridor during the night.
- + The location was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable.
- – The shower leaked onto the bathroom floor. The odor of cigarette smoke came into our room from the room next door or below.
- + Very convenient location
- – None - had a wonderful time
- + Ongedwongen sfeer, mooie inrichting, heel vriendelijke mensen
Ik kom er graag.
Sehr empfehlendswertes Hotel in zentraler Lage
- + super ruhige,zentrale Lage , kurze Wege in die Innenstadt und zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten-alles wunderbar zu Fuß zu bewältigen! (ca. 15 Minuten vom Bahnhof entfernt)Zimmer war zwar sehr klein, aber alles was man brauchte, war da! Sehr nette und aufmerksame Mitarbeiter!
- – Einzelzimmer wirklich sehr klein! allerdings wird auch ausdrücklich darauf hingewiesen!!
- + Zeer aardig en behulpzaam personeel. Ontbijt zeer goed. Prima locatie (neem geen auto mee)
- – We sliepen in de garden suite. Dit is eigenlijk een houten tuinhuisje dat wel wat onderhoud kan gebruiken. Prima geslapen, maar voor de prijs hadden we iets meer verwacht.
- * mi sugerencia Ga hier niet met eigen auto naar toe.
adre om te onthouden
- + Zeer gastvrij
Modern hotel with all the mod cons
- + Great coffee machine and shower hyper modern
- – The part of the hotel I was in should be lit up outside better to signify that it's part of the Toren Hotel. Late at night it can be difficult to locate and you end peering in the windows of the neighbours!
Indien in de buurt zal dit hotel mijn eerste keus zijn.
- + Vooraf is aangegeven dat het een kleine kamer is; prima. Alles wat nodig was in de kamer was aanwezig. Vriendelijkheid en servicegerichtheid van het personeel was bovengemiddeld.
- + Vriendelijk behulpzaam personeel die graag wat extra moeite doen voor de romantische 'personal touch'.
- – Geen
Sehr zu empfehlen !
- + Sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal, tolle Ausstattung.
- – Etwas hellhörig am morgen im Einzelzimmer.
- + Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal Preis/Leistungsverhältnis des reichlichen Frühstücksbüffet stimmt Bar/ Frühstückszimmer gemütlich eingerichtet Kaffee-/Teemaschine auf dem Zimmer Direkt in Innenstadt gelegen, ohne laut zu sein Schöne Inneneinrichtung in gedämpften Stil
- – Zimmer etwas eng
- + gute Lage tolles, einzigartiges Ambiente sehr gutes Frühstück
The Toren und sonst nix!
- + Super Lage! Tolles Design! Schöne Atmosphäre! Super freundliches Personal.
- – Sehr kleine Zimmer, aber dafür ein riesiges Bett...
- + goede service, in het centrum, vlakbij bus/tram halte
- – vieze kopjes op de kamer, kleine kamer (special deluxe + 2 persoons jacuzzi), slechte tv ontvangst
Een onvergetelijke verjaardag dankzij The Toren
- + Hoera! Het plan was om mijn 18e verjaardag op een onvergetelijke manier te vieren en dankzij The Toren is dat ook gelukt. We hadden een zalige jacuzzi op de kamer en supervriendelijke service. We weten nu al dat we dra zullen terugkeren!
- – Sorry maar ik weet er geen een!
te eng voor de prijs
- + de lokatie midden in de stad de hygiene
- – De kamer was voor de prijs zeer klein. Ik kon ondanks voorhandene stoelen nauwelijks zitten...
- + mooie kamer,vriendelijke mensen.perfecte locatie alles op loop afstand.
- – toilet is erg koud
- + Vriendelijk personeel
- – Beetje achterstallig onderhoud, waaronder een verroeste verwarming in de badkamer
Zeer goed hotel
- + Zeer vriendelijk personeel/goede service Goed ontbijt Nette luxe kamer.
- – Hebben geen minpunten ervaren bij dit hotel. misschien dat er mensen zijn die de kamer wat klein vinden maar wij vonden het prima.
This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at!
- + This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at!
Perfect in hartje Amsterdam
- + Uitstekende service; zeer attent. We waren te vroeg om in te checken, maar kamer werd snel gereed gemaakt en we kregen kofie/thee van de zaak tijdens wachten. Rustige en luxe kamer in hartje Amsterdam. Perfect in orde. Compliment aan personeel.
- – De afvoer van het douchewater kon de hoeveelheid water niet aan; liep de badkamer in. Wordt verholpen. Personeel bood direct verontschuldigingen e.d. aan.
apart smaakvol en vriendelijk
- + Heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam personneel smaakvolle decoratie
- – - kapotte jaloezieën in de gangen op de 2de verdieping = verwaarloosd effect dat luxe teniet doet - verlichting in de badkamer - bergruimte in de badkamer moet aangewezen worden want moeilijk te vinden
- + heerlijke bedden, erg vriendelijk personeel. Mooie ruime romantische kamer (we hadden wel een wat duurdere kamer genomen). Leuke cocktail bar.
- – geen.
kommen gerne wieder
- + Wunderschönes Ambiente, sehr freundliches Personal, exzellenter Cocktailshaker (Weltrangliste Platz 7!) Kleines, romantisches, zauberhaft schönes Zimmer
- + Lage
- – abgewohnt, niemals 4 Sterne, Bad 0,5 qm Schimmel, ekelig
- + ligging
- – slordig
Wij komen terug!
- + Wat een geweldige inrichting! Mijn dochter en ik hebben genoten. Dieteke
- – geen
- + zeer sfeervol
- – niet erg ruime drie persoonskamer en erg kleine,simpele badkamer voor die prijs
hotel waar je je thuis voelt
perfect hotel voor romantische tijd
- + erg leuk hotel en we waren erg gechameerd van de uitstraling en de stijl van het hotel.
- + Je moet van de inrichting houden, erg donker. Erg goed, hoog en groot boxspringbed.
- – Kamer was niet heel groot. Het bed in het midden wel, dus beetje lastig lopen.
- + Die Lage und der Service waren hervorragend
- – Das Zimmer war sehr klein
- + Gezellig, goede ligging
- – Kleine kamer
- + Perfecte ligging in centrum. Warme achitectuur, kamers mooi ingericht, niet zo ruim.Bedden van hoge kwaliteit. Goede airco. Gastvrije ontbijtruimte en bar. Baden in historie!
- + Ausgezeichneter Service, interessantes Interieur, riesiges Frühstücksbuffet; das Toren Hotel empfehlen wir sehr gerne weiter.
- + Das Hotel hat Charme,das Zimmer mit Whirlpool war sehr interessant. Das Frühtück war gut und preiswert.
- + Comfortabel bed, Nespresso-apparaat op kamer. Het hotel ademt een exclusieve en warme sfeer. Personeel erg vriendelijk en hulpvaardig. Taxi-plaats op 20 meter. Genoeg voorzieningen in de buurt van hotel, zowel qua infrastructureel als uitgaan. Erg mooie inrichting!
- – Uitzicht op binnenplaats, Internet is niet gratis. Alle diensten kosten extra, minibar érg duur. Bij mijn kamer miste de prijslijst van de minibar. Plafond erg gehorig, hoorde de bovenburen al snel door hun kamer lopen. Grote spiegel boven bed niet echt gewenst. Kamer lijkt op foto groter dan in het echt is.
- + Mooi en super gezellig ingericht, Personeel echt vriendelijk en gast vrij we hebben echt genoten. Een echte aanrader.
- – geen
- + gewelgige kamer voor relatief weinig geld. fantastisch ontbijt goede service
- – parkeergeld
- + Alles was super!!!
- + Mooi hotel met oude ornamenten. Zeer goedontbijtbuffet.
- – Niets,anders had ik dat bij de receptie doorgegeven.
- – De douche in de tuinkamer (die met jacuzzi) is erg glad, en dus gevaarlijk, ik ben uitgegleden, en loop al een week met rug pijn. Dus misschien een antislip matje od iets. Verder echt een top hotel!!
- + sehr sauber und das personal sehr freundlich.ich kann das hotel mit ruhigem gewissen an alle weiter empfehlen,da es in ruhiger lage liegt und nur einpaar minuten zufuss vom zentrum entfernt ist.wir haben uns im hotel sehr wohlgefühlt.SUPER!!!!!!
- – kein deutsches satelitten fernsehen,ausser ARD und ZDF
- + goede ligging in het harte van Amsterdam, maar toch een rustige omgeving; mooie sfeer in oud grachten pand
- + Erg vriendelijke ontvangst. Mooie kamer. Ontbijt ruim voldoende en in een gezellige sfeer. Prima ligging
- + perfect verzorgde kamer
- – parkeren, parkeerservice
- + Het hotel is heel centraal gelegen in een gezellige buurt. De kamers zijn weliswaar niet al te groot, maar de sfeervolle inrichting maakt dit ruimschoots goed. Je kunt zelfs van een echte espresso genieten op je kamer.
- – Het ontbijt is zonder meer goed te noemen, er had alleen wel iets sneller mogen worden aangevuld (zonder te vragen).
- + Qua inrichting is dit een van de mooiste hotels die ik ooit bezocht heb.
- + Een werkelijk prachtige kamer, boven verwachting. Zeer mooie inrichting. De rozen die ik had besteld stonden versierd in een vaas klaar. Heerlijke, ruime jacuzzi!
- – Bij het ontbijt op bed waren de borden vergeten.
- + -hotel met stijl, -prachtige ontbijtzaal en bar, -groot bed, -na een klacht over lawaai van werken om 8u kregen we onmiddellijk een upgrade naar een Deluxe kamer!
- – -onze (standaard)kamer was zo nauw bemeten dat er voor een garderobekast geen plaats was! -Het raam zat zo hoog dat je een keldergevoel had... -De Deluxe kamer (met uitzondering van de Jacuzzi) hoort de standaard te zijn voor een 4 sterren hotel!
- + de kamers zijn ruim en schoon, en service is er perfect! De dames bij de receptie een dikke tien!!
- – er vindt op dit moment een verbouwing plaats, en de werklieden beginnen een beetje te vroeg (08.00)lawaai te maken...
- + heel erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel sfeervol hotel, m.n. de ontbijtruimte/bar rustige ligging in centrum van de stad uitstekend ontbijt
- – geen echte minpunten had allen verwacht dat de luxe kamer iets ruimer zou zijn
- – Douche was mager. Slang lekt een beetje. Koud/warm menging was niet goed. Liever aparte douchecel ipv in bad douchen. In- en uitstap onhandig.
- + Prima kamer, prima badkamer. Gratis nepresso. Fantastisch
- – Wij sliepen in de dependance. Op zich niets mis mee maar je mist toch een beetje de sfeer.
- + Babybett kostenlos zur Verfügung gestelt
- – Frühstucksbuffet - für 12 Â¤ könnte deutlich besser sein
- – Badkamer klein en geen jacuzzi zoals bekoofd maar een klein bad.
- + Alles wat we wilden doen en gedaan hebben, lag op loopafstand van het hotel.
- + gezellig en knus mooie kamer goed verzorgd ontbijt vriendelijk personeel
- – vroeg uitchecken!meteen na ontbijt
- + Familiäre Atmosphäre
- – Zimmerservice erst sehr spät (ca. 16.00 Uhr)
- + - Stil des Hotels, Ausstattung des Frühstück-Raums und Bar - Lage des Hotels - reichhaltiges Frühstücks-Buffet
- – - teilweise unfreundliches, arrogantes Personal (vor allem an der Reception) - einige SEHR kleine Zimmer (Preis/Listung stimmt da überhaupt nicht) -
- + Vriendelijk en goed geholpen bij binnenkomst
- – Het aantal m2 van de kamer en het uitzicht ivm de prijs
- + Ook het personeel was geweldig!
- – Geen