- Calificación: 8.1 / 10 Calificación de 52 evaluaciones
Todas las evaluaciones han sido introducidas por huéspedes después de estancia en el hotel Yotel Schiphol Airport.
I'd repeat the experience if I need to sleep at the airport
start your journey relaxed
- + Location, wonderfull if you travel with handluggage only and have checked inn the night before. Comfortable bed.
- – None
The choice for convenience
- + Convenient for early flights, being right at the airport
- – Small space -- best for traveling alone Had some difficulty getting checked in
- * mi sugerencia Behind passport control in the airport, so be prepared for that
Spend a little more and go else where
- + Just too small, I knew it would be tight but if there was a foot added in each direction , it would make a little difference.
- – Hassle getting in and out of airport with baggage
Recommended location, but too small
- + If you are really in need, the location and the practicity are the principal plus points.
- – Too small.
- * mi sugerencia If it1s possible, please try another one.
Good resting place
- + Strategically located. Comfortable for transit passengers with long waiting time.
- – The restaurents at the airport close for few hours in the night. This inconveniences transit passengers with odd timings. The hotel may stock up eaables.
- * mi sugerencia Good place to take quiet rest
Yotel schiphol airport
- + Really like the set up of the room is was cosy and used the space effectively, the shower was amazing!!
- – Due to its location no hotel bar or chill out area and due to everywhere in the terminal closing at 9 not much really to do
- * mi sugerencia Juccie juggle bar in the terminal
Avoid early morning shuttle stress
- + Great option for early flights. Front desk helpful and knowledgeable. They deliver what they promise.
- – A bit tricky to find. Shampoo/soap product offered smells awful.
Comfortable, quiet, good location.
- + Great location for waiting for flight. Also very quiet could not hear anything outside the hotel.
- – Very small bunk for price.
- * mi sugerencia Cannot check in until after 1800. Need to pay in full when you check in.
Very convenient, albeit somewhat pricey & hard to find.
- + Main bonus is its location inside the terminal, saving you lots of time and effort when checking in for your flight the next day. Proximity to food hall also handy, plus the 24 hr reception and the selection of snacks they have there, albeit limited. Staff very helpful.
- – Finding the Yotel is not exactly easy. No signposts whatsoever and I had to ask at least three KLM staff before finding it. If you have check-in luggage, you have to take this to your hotel room and ask passport control staff to let you through the control area. Not convenient when you have to do it all in reverse when you leave the Yotel! Also, 76 Euros for a tiny cabin was way overpriced. An option to check-luggage before checking in to Yotel really should be arranged asap!
- * mi sugerencia When going BACK through passport control (IF you have luggage to check in) speak with an official, show your invoice from the Yotel and ask him to let you past the (huge) queues. Then find your right check-in desk. Mention the inconvenience and time-wasting aspect of this to KLM and Yotel staff, and they might have the sense to improve it if enough people complain!
Very convenient and cosy.
- + Very convenient, very cosy.
- – Heating seemed to vary a lot, and not always in line with the temperature that I tried to set. I also had a problem in that my airline would not let me book my bags in the night before my flight, so I had to get up earlier than I'd hoped to exit the departure lounge, check in my bags, and return to the departure lounge. I imagine this is a problem associated with the airline/airport, but it would be very useful if this could be addressed for times when I have more than just hand luggage.
The Yotel is perfect for a nights rest before an early flight.
Price, Comfort and Internet - great for my one night stay
- + Given that most hotels were booked because of IBC the price was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the free internet access was a bonus.
- + I had everything I needed and it was comfortable.I also felt safe.
- + Awesome location if your luggage is checked in before you stay
- – Had to explicitly ask for a bill via email after the stay
- * mi sugerencia Watch out, almost all food places in the airport close at 10pm!
what an experience- I really liked it and will use the hotel if in AMS
- + very well kept and clean - very organized. clerk very helpful indeed.
- – none at all
- * mi sugerencia very friendly
Quick and clean
- + Good when you're off with an early flight.
- – Would have been even better if it was located behind security.
- + couldn't be any nearer to your departure gate
- – Very small cabins and the shower is not fully enclosed resulting in wet floors
Expensive noisy and extremely small
- + Located in the hotel terminal 2 is a plus point. The fact that you can hire the room by the hour is also another plus point, but for me that's where the plus points end.
- – Extremely small, a capsule more than a room. Drains and toilet sucked like an aircraft loo and it wasn't just mine I could hear. I had a very broken night of sleep and woke feeling like I had just got of a double transatlantic flight. I was absolutely lagged before I stepped onto the plane. This system may be good for a few hours but awful for an overnight stay. The design is good but too much crammed into too small a space.
- * mi sugerencia If you are staying overnight pay extra and stay at a proper hotel. If not then make sure to ask for the free earplugs at the reception. They are on offer for a reason.
compact but comfortable
- + clean, good location. comfortable bed
- – flushing toilet from other location was extremely loud and disturbing in my room.
- + Convenience
- – Check in - Did not receive email receipt.
Stress free accommodation at the Airport, Brill
- + Inside the Airport, which took the stress from queuing at passport control. Convenience, would use it again and recommend it.
- – When you order breakfast for 7am you need it for 7am. I had to call twice before it arrived at 7.30!!!!
- * mi sugerencia Make your signage clearer, it took me ages to find it.
Recommend for overnight stay close to departures
- + Very convenient and comfortable
- – Heating controls did not work. Lack of guidance on control panel
ok if you need to be at the airport early.
- + Airport Convience and room .
- – WI FI signal was too weak and did not work in my room. I am guessing due to the fact that my room was the furthest from the galley/receptionist area. No wash towel.
- * mi sugerencia Dont count on advertised FREE WIFI working and bring your own wash towel.
- + position, internet connection, power plugs of different standards
- – even though it was fairly clean it looked dirty.
- * mi sugerencia it's fine if you have to stay overnight for a connection flight.
Excellent hotel for a layover stay
- + Very Clean and comfortable
- – None
Convenient but not particularly cheap.
- + Easy access to all the facilities in the airport and a quick check-in for your flight. Great range of TV channels for English viewers. Better than the hotels I've stayed in within the Netherlands.
- – Quite expensive considering the size of the room and the facilities offered. At an additional 10 or 20 Euro one could stay at a larger hotel. The floors get wet all over when taking a shower. Should at least provide a bathroom mat or an additional towel to mop up the water splashes everywhere.
Very good location, child friendly, good value ;)
- + Very cute room.. My 3 yr old boy enjoy the room as soon as he step in. It is very small room but you got everything what you need. This is very good for those who got very long layover specialytraveling with kids. And the price is good as well.
Short stay for the next fly
- + location. location, location
- – just one towel (you have to ask for more). no hairdryer - you have to ask for it.
convenient location, clean and quiet
- + very quiet, vlean and comfortable
- – would liked to have had 2 towels in room
- + information desk refused to take uro note 200 cash as she daid that note is not accepted . un less we can accept note 100 ?why ?
interesting and convenient with a few irritations
- + very convenient, great idea.
- – room was very warm and did not cool down. Buzzer from above sounded like intermittent alarm clock all night. Needs a hand towel and a floor mat so you don't get water all over the center floor.
Small neat rooms are great!
- + I like the smallness and neatness of the cabin rooms :-)
- – The light is so cold! Could you put in warmer-tinted TL lamps? Or halogene lamps?
very pratical, perfect for people who need to go to the airport
email bill not yet received
- + Location
- – â¢ When I checked out I asked for a bill -- I was told it would be sent to me by email -- it did not yet arrive at my email address even though my credit card has been charged. â¢ At the time I made my reservation online I was told that the cost of my accommodation would be euros 65, but I have been charge euros 69 on my credit card.
- + Very convenient.
- – Little space.
Apart from my comments OK.
- + Bed very comfortable.
- – No explanation of where the light switch was and how the "controls" worked. Nothing to wipe water up from shower where it had splashed outside the shower area. Floor was slippery and I slipped and fell. This condition could be quite dangerous!
Get it if you want to take a shower and get some sleep before flying
- + Location at the airport right by the gates.
- – It it littly pricy plus the Hotel wanted to charge me an extra 5 Euros just for useing my credit card number.
Nice stay for a fair price
Good accommodation for early morning passengers.
- + Fantastic if you have an early flight. The staff are friendly and want to help.
- – Poor lighting in the room, fine when you eventually locate the light switches. Poor air conditioning, unable to lower the room temperature below 21 degrees, although the helpful staff did offer me another room.
Convenient, comfortable and friendly. Very prompt staff.
- + Convenient, comfortable and friendly. Very prompt staff.
- – Had asked for my bill to be emailed. Hasn't been done yet
One night for $92
- + In transit Area, friendly service,.
- – could not turn tv on and i have no idea how to use the remote or how to tun tv on, no wake up calls.
A perfect haven for a weary traveller
- + Convenience
- – None
- + This hotel is quaint and fun, and perfect if you need to stay on the airport. The cabins are funky, stylish and don't feel as small as they are. Apart from being beyond passport control (which is not open 24 hours, but airport security sometimes work miracles) the 24 hour-reception is just great for a late night.
- – The price is a bit high for the offering.
Great for late arrival, early departure stays
- + Great for short overnight Liked the mood lighting
- – hard to find- no signage Would be useful to have a sheet of instructions about using the lights etc
- + this would have to be conveinience and location to the airport for connecting flight.
- – Price, when neighbouring hotels charge 15 euros less, for double bed and breakfast, with shuttle run.
Easy in case of early flght from Schiphol
- + Close to the airport!!
- – Very small; not enough space ..........
Best decision ever for an overnight layover!
- + wifi, clean, just what i was looking for!
It's not worth it!
- + the location is handy if you have to travel very early
- – The bed was not clean. I got stung by who knows what kind of animals and I got a rush in my legs. Also you could hear noise from other rooms.
- – I had bed bug bites all over my legs the next morning, very unhappy!
The Yotel Experience
- + I am pleased with the convenience of Yotel by being able going through passport control the night before and thus avoiding the hassle of waiting in long lines on the day of departure. The cabin was comfortable and it was terrific not to have to rush to catch the plane the next morning.
Convenient for overnight flight
IT IS NICE AND COMFURTABLE
- + IT WAS VERY COOPERATIVE FROM RECEPTION OFFICER,THE ROOM VERY TIDY AND CLEAN AS WELL AS THE THE BED FURNATURE.
- – NO ROOM FOR RECEPTION(SETTING SET FOR THE HOTEL GEST.... REQIURS ARABIC TV CHANEL(NEWS) OR SPORT AT LEASTE
Difficult to find but perfect once I had
- + Once I had located the hotel it was perfect
- – I came in on a connecting flight and was under the impression I had to go through immigration to find the hotel. once I realised it was on the other side I had no boarding pass to go back through and wouldnt be able to check in to my next flight until the following day. Luckily I was able to persuade immigration to let me through. Once on the correct side of immigration is was still very difficult to find.
Great place to stay for an overnight layover
- + Easy, safe, didn't have to go through security again, comfortable bed
- – not enough lighting if you needed to do real work
- – Noisy room and door let light in
- – Noisy room and door let light in
Good location, only VERY hard to find
- – Though there are some signs, it took a long time to find it. To get in you don't actually need boarding pass, it is enough with ticket number. So you have to go through passport control, later again passport control to get out to arrivals/departures hall, get your boarding pass and again passport control. It takes more time as it sounds, still the location in airport is good.
Perfect for layovers & you're ok if it's a little warm in the room
- + location, convenience for connecting flights, and friendly staff
- – room was a little warm--maybe a separate switch for the bathroom fan will help diffuse it
Convenient choice for an early flight
- + Very convenient for an early flight. Staff is helpful and friendly.
- – Difficult to find when arriving by train. No signs in the airport until you enter the area after the passport control.
Very practical and convenient
- + Very practical. Comfortable bed. Perfect for an early morning flight.
- – The shower was rather messy - the whole bathroom floor was a puddle. Use longer curtains or another kind of separation?
Efficient and room for improvement
- + efficient
- – tv has bad quality and remote control did not work properly I travel mainly within Europe; location behind customs is complicated for me when leaving in the morning.
Convenient budget choice, but only if you are a DEEP sleeper
- + Comfortable bed.
- – Very Noisy! Could not sleep. Bed shook when people walked down hallway past the room, which was a frequent occurrence all night long. Drain in bathroom makes loud and terrible noises and the odd waft of urine reaches you in bed.
- + A GOOD BUDGET FOR TRAVELLERS COMFORT.
- – A LITTLE SMALL.
- + towels were fluffy and nice. bed was comfortable. people were nice and helpful.
- – it was too warm in the room and I did not understand how to turn down the heat. I checked out early because it was claustrophobically uncomfortable. The girl explained to me twice how to turn on the TV but it did not work. I would have rather used the lounge chair in the airport to sleep instead of that room. The price was too high for the room
A good hotel for a short stay !
- + location
- – noise
I would definitely recommend this hotel ...
- + Overall, I was pleased with the hotel.
- – Just a small comment here - I asked for a wake-up call in the morning and didn't get it but thankfully, I still made my connecting flight.
convenient, needs new tv
- + very convenient
- – tv was very slow to impossible to change channels. think the hotel should refunded some of the charge since that was my entertainment for the evening...
For sleeping purposes only: only for early flyouts
- + location: had reservation day after volcano erupted, & wouldn't have been able to get into terminal without it! Alcohol within 10m! Right in the middle of it all, short walking distance to pub, grill, & sushi bar! not hard to find, next to McDonalds
- – no leg room! for sleeping & bathroom (which are almost on top of each other) only, room & remote instructions (yes you need them) are confusing
Yotel did indeed fit our bill!
- + Pefect room for an early overseas flight. Very clean, front desk helpful.
- – email before arrival could have given prior info re: what to expect. Light switches not easily accesible. Price a bit rich for us, but location was excellent.
- + It is very good to find this hotel at the airport within the security zone, as it would be difficult for us to sit for 18 hours in chairs, and too much cost, effort and hassle to get a visa for just a night stay.
- – transparent glass wall between the room and bathroom cumbersome system of lights and moving out the bed without instructions
Exactly what I needed
- + Great for long layovers in the airport. No worries about getting though security, just get up, get dressed and get on the plane. The place was easy to find, comfortable and suited my needs exactly.
- – Not the place to stay if you want to go into Amsterdam.
Extremely convenient and novel but don't expect more than 2* service
- + Funky. Novelty value. Highly convenient. Free wifi. Only one thing spoiled my stay below
- – 1)The room was uncomfortably hot because he thermostat, fan and display screen were broken. I reported it in person to the individual on duty at the reception desk immediately after checking in. They said they would come to have a look. Nobody came and I was not offered an alternative room. 2) The phone doesn't call outside or even recurve incoming calls
A cozy, innovative and affordable way of sleeping before flying.
- + Very good use of space, good price, easy checkin method.
- – Actually finding the hotel can be a tad tricky, especially as not all the airport staff is aware of its location and signs are not available until you are through the security checkpoint.
- + On the Airport
- – Having to got through passport control to get to it
Cheap, comfy bed, shockingly small quarters
- + bed was comfortable, in airport
- – past security in the airport, bathroom small, whole room rather claustrophobic
Great Hotel To Have A Relaxing Time
futuristic atmosphere to sleep within the airport
- + cool futuristic atmosphere, relaxing private room with everything necessary (and hardly anything else) for the night. nice powerful shower. itis with the gates area a schiphol, so you already went through the airport security and do not have to do it in the morning before leaving!
- – impossible to find within the airport! took me over 30 min to just find it. mnimalistic is great, but i could have used a second towel.
small, convinient for getting some sleep before an early flight
- + at the airport for good price
- – first have to go through customs to get there and back the next day for check-in. Cabins only to be used for the night/sleep. Can not use cabins for longer stay which is also not the purpose.
It's a great idea, well done and I enjoyed it.
- + Outstanding design, as much private space as you need but no more, bed very comfortable, right in the middle of the airport, excellent value for money (another reviewer said Citizen M did it better, but that was for more than three times the price). Just what we need in our increasingly-crowded world.
- – Some equipment failures, not all of which the helpful staff could overcome on a Sunday night, but that can happen in any hotel. Main problem is that airline and airport staff often don't understand what it means to have a hotel inside the transit area - e.g. saying that I couldn't go in there until I'd checked in my case (which I couldn't do, because the flight was the next morning). Could be better signposted (signs don't start until you've passed passport control), but the real problem is educating the officials.
Convenient for early flights
- + I had an early flight out of Schipol and found this very convenient. I arrived quite late at the airport, but had enough for a shower and a good nights sleep (plus, internet is included). The cabin is quite small, but has all you need for a one night stay.
Clean, comfortable and modern, a great overnight stay
- + the hotel was clean, comfortable, compact and modern, it is a great place to stay for overnight requirements
- – I found it extremely difficult to find the location of the hotel, it took me nearly an hour to find it in the airport. you need better signage. I had booked the hotel because I arrived from Berlin late, the location of your hotel meant I had to go through passport control and immigration just to stay thenight it was very inconvenient. there was a safety issue with the height of the bed, the step from the bed was very big and i fell over and bumped my elbow on the glass shower screen
Comfortable for 5m2 !!
- + Intriguing use of a tiny space. Very convenient for early flights have to check in and go though passport control the night before to get there. Well soundproofed.
beware of limitations
- + convenient
- – poor lighting and confusing controls; poor access due to need to travel through immigration each time you leave the hotel
Not at all bad.
- + Nearby, easy, clean, pretty cheap. Loved the shower.
- – You should put up more signs, I had trouble finding it. That and I could hear the flight announcements, it kept me up.
good location but difficult to find
- + good location for onward flights
- – Hard to find; a definate lack of signs. Hard to find your way back to the check in counter . Our room had only hot water so we had to use the common bathroom to have shower. We were promised compensation for this but nothing has come through.
don't stay if you want to exit the airport
- + great if you are needing a place to sleep in between flights
- – really a hassle to enter into/out of the hotel if you wish to leave the aiport. you have to go in/out of passport control area to access the hotel.
Convient and comfortable...everything you need for a short stay
- + Comfortable, convienent, pleasant easy check in and check out
- – If you plan on leaving the hotel to go to the city you have pass through immigration twice, it was difficult trying to get our luggage to the hotel as the hotel is on the departure side of the airport....and leaving the next morning you have to pass through immigration and passport control to get back to the airline check in and go through the whole process again. But it was worth it.
- + I had doubted staying in this type of hotel..... I was wrong to do so.... actually quite enjoyed it... Everything you needed....
Claustrophobic, run-down experience
- + Close to departure gates, nice towels.
- – Dirty hallways. Unsuitable for anyone with claustrophobia. No windows. Lighting in the cabin insufficient. Faint, unpleasant smell. Bed too close to the toilet bowl. No room to put down a large suitcase. CitizenM, within walking distance from the terminal, has a similar concept and pricing but is much larger, with window & hi tech. Very pleasant alternative.
The experience was very good and comfortable. I recommend it
- + the concept is incredible and so nice!!! but its just a Cabin...
- – I believe that him price is very high, because it is a cabin to sleep. I would pay between $40 Euros without problem, for that size of cabin.
Room in a convenient location that was worth its low price
- + Location, comfortable bed
- – It is a truly small room; the space between the bunkbed and the washing area is really just one-meter wide; the washing are is so narrow that the sink is too small for a comfortable shave
back to the future
- + this is one of the coolest hotels i've seen. they pack all the essentials into a tiny but futuristic space that makes you feel like you are traveling to Mars or heading for a cryogenic deep freeze. The location is excellent. I had an international flight the following morning, and i had already gone through customs to get to the Yotel. customs at Schipol can be a bear. it only took about 10 min to find my gate. The staff is very friendly, and the front desk is open 24/7. The beds are comfortable and cozy. loved it!
- – some people may have trouble if they have a lot of luggage, but there are other places to store it besides the wee room.
When you need to sleep at Schiphol
- + comfortable, quiet, clean, pleasant staff.
- – hard to find, no remote for TV, WIFI stopped intermittently, wired internet did not work
- + No stress rushing in the morning to get to the Airport. Avoid that morning security queues Has the basics you need Comfy bed Clean
- – Drains were noisy!!! TV not working Cabin was a little bit disorientating - but that may have been the beer!!!
- + very convenient to stay over night in Amsterdam
- – The access to the Hotel, is cumbersome, without going green, meaning, that you have to print the Booking, in order to get into the hotel on a quick business trip to Amsterdam
quick, efficient & convenient
- + It's very convenient if you just want to stay overnight in case of a new flight or destination the following day. Really good deal to make if booking through this website. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful if you have any questions.
- – The Standard cabin is really small but the bed is spacious and comfortable. I fell asleep on it as soon as I arrived. The TV worked fine although there aren't a lot of channels to watch.. I couldn't seem to turn the air con on but the cleaning lady said it was already switched on but it really didn't get any cooler as the night progressed. The hairdryer was no where to be seen. I think you have to ask the front desk for it, not too sure.
Best for hotel layovers
close, conveinant, funky
- + very helpful for me with an early morning flight and not living in Amsterdam-to not have the hassle of potentially missing the flight
- – figuring out how some thing in the room work-
Extemely convenient and well appointed but expensive.
I needed an affordable place for an overnight layover, and this was it
- + Very affordable, ideal for someone with an overnight layover at Schiphol.
- – Instructions for finding the place should be more detailed; I had to ask at least four different airport people for help finding it late at night.
a bit of disapointment
- + convenience
- – price, hygine (A piece of gum on the soap holder), no rug at the bathroom...
Served my purpose.
Convenient overnight when you have little time.
- + Conventient for a short stay. Good price.
- – A long walk and difficult to find. TV didn't work. Check-out at 8 too early when you have a flight at 10:40. Schiphol has mice running around on the floor at night.
Great option for an overnight in the airport
- + I found the small quarters really comforting after spending a day in a large, crowded airport.
Conveniently located and well-equipped, but not optimally managed.
- + Conveniently located Well equipped
- – Poor signposting of location within Schiphol airport Although television in room (as advertised), no remote was available (without which television cannot be operated).
Yotel convenient but difficult to find.
- – Very difficut to find in the airport. Location should be indicated on airport maps along with instructions on how to find it.
You have to experience this place!!!
- + As a designer myself, I REALLY appreciate the amount of passion in design the place has. The pink//purple lighting is GREAT and the room is very soothing. I stood in the room by myself just smiling and feeling at ease. The amount of detail in the room was great, I got excited by every little thing that was in the room. Even the remote was cool! I loved reading the brochure about Yotel that was on the desk. Service was good and I felt I had everything I needed for a quick stay.
- – The TV didn't work as it should have and it was difficult to get my suitcases in and out of the room. The door space was tight. Also the foot stool to get on the bed didn't go up all the way (I'm not sure if it's supposed to, but it would be nice, because it would give you more space), so I kept on bumping into the corners of it. Maybe have more rounded edges since there is so little space and so easy to bump into things.
Trap of passport control
- – The hotel is behind the passport control. I could not go to the hotel because my schengen visa is single entry and I would have a domestic flight to Berlin the next morning. And I did not find any information about this point until I was at the passport control point. So I had to pay last minute price for another hotel which is far away. At the passport control, I was almost stamped out then I would have no choice but to cancel the trip. Maybe this should be highlighted for the people who needs visa to visit Europe and wants to stay in the hotel.
- + Cool design, comfortable enough for one person staying at the airport, food court and shops right outside, good customer service, beautiful cabins.
- – Carpet was not dirty but there was some trash that could have just been picked up before our arrival. No privacy in the restroom at all. Hard to manage light settings (confusing remote). You can only stay for a few hours (late check-in, early check-out)
- – It was highly inconvenient to have to pass back and forth between passport control (total of 4 times minimum) to retrieve my baggage from one flight in the evening and then when I had to check in again in the morning. Also, the fire alarm in the room went off when I took a shower, probably because the rooms are incredibly small and the water temperature is set unreasonably high.
access complex if international arrival
- + Despite already being warned about difficulty was still hard to find Also arrived from NZ and had to collect luggage and then obliged to clear customs. Then had to go back through security and persuade them that pocketknife should be allowed in because my in hold luggage needed to go into the in cabin only area. How can this complexity all be avoided?
Yotel is very convenient in Amsterdam airport for rest and a shower.
- + The hotel is very convenient and easy to book. The staff were helpful.
- – There was some dust on the edges of the fixtures making it look like they had not been wiped clean recently, such as the shower head and the toilet paper fixture.
Convenient location; disappointing experience.
- + Conveniently located inside the Amsterdam Airport.
- – I arrived late and required check-out time is 8:00 AM; loud talking, drilling and sawing by workmen in the hall near my room commenced at 7:00 AM (was not forewarned of these repairs by front desk at check-in); came home covered with bites and am now investigating if I might have picked up bed bugs at this hotel.
Great Solution for Savvy Travelers
- + very pleased with design of the room, and the comfort it offered. extremely efficient. also airport staff all knew where to direct me.
- – too much circumnavigating to get there, and more, to get out. i went thru customs 3 times! at 3 different locations! and i had to ask and be directed OUT to get back IN to check my bag. it wasn't impossible at all. but it did add a good 30-40 minutes of walkabout. so people should know to ADD TIME.
Yotel should make luggage storage available on-site before checkin
- – It would be extremely helpful if the Yotel had a storage area where one could drop off and store one's luggage earlier in the day and leave it overnight. It was a HUGE hassle to store our luggage in an airport locker, and have to retrieve it in the morning before our flight left. We almost missed our flight because of this. We would not use Yotel again unless this changed because it would easier to be off the airport site.
Just what I needed!
- + I was pleased to get a room below - personal changed because i have problem to get up to bed upstairs thank you!
- – None I can think of
Cheap Airport Accomodation
- + Good location. Clean and comfortable bed.
- – Asked for TV remote control. Were changing batteries and to be delivered at room. Never showed up. Very limited space inside cabin.
it was good
Escape from the busy airport to your own little world...
- + Very convenient & functional
- – No instructions for lights/alarm etc.
- + It was perfect for us, since we were tired and just needed a room for the night. The nice thing is that it is situated in the airportbuilding so we didn't need to worry about transport to and from the airport to the hotel.
- – When getting off the plane, we were confused as how to reach the hotel. After a while we figured it out that one first has to go through passportcontrol and enter again. Maybe you can explain the location better on the website? When showering the whole bathroomfloor is wet because there is no door in shower.
- – the only negative we had was that the lighting was very confusing we could noy figure out how to turn all the lights off ,we finally did it but not sure how, then I happened to hit the bottons on the side of the bed with my elbow and most of the lights came back on and I could not get them to all go off. so we ended up with some lights on dim all night . There were about 8 buttons and they were not marked so we did not know what buttons to push and some seemed to do nothing. Either have explanations of each button or reduce the fancy lighting to normal switches. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would definetly use your service again
OK for 1 night stay awaiting flight
- – Hard to find !! need better directions.
Didn't sleep a wink.
- + Good staff.
- – Hardly slept because of constant noise- the electronic locks locking and unlocking, the intercom mic was keyed several times, and since the rooms are so poorly insulated, the sound of doors opening and closing was a constant annoyance. Also, nothing but news channels on the TV.
- + very easy to get off flight and get to hotel room. Location excellent for transit
- – didn't realise had to go back into departures lounge after picking up my bags, thus if not in transit, same day can be a problem to get back through. Airport security at Schipol were however excellent. you should explain this more in your literature
- + all good
Yotel ... awesome purple lighting!
- + Very convenient w/ some awesome purple lighting in the cabin. The cabin was very cozy and clean. Kind of a neat concept and added a bit of fun to the unappealing task of catching an early morning flight at Schipol. ... depending on departure gate and time, you may be able to proceed directly to your gate in the morning. I'd recommend asking the Yotel front desk as you set out towards your departure.
- – A little tricky to find, but not a deal breaker. Also, a little tricky to figure out how/when to check my baggage and how best to proceed to my departure gate. A little blurb under FAQ's for Schipol would be very helpful
Good for a layover
- – Television did not work
Perfect for a snooze and a shower between flights.
- + Very convenient if you need to sleep between flights. Easy to find and friendly reception. Perfect for a few hours respite. Comfortable bed.
- – The cabin is purely for sleeping and having a shower, so if one has more than a few hours to kill it is a little claustrophobic. The shower was not perfectly clean and the handbasin did not empty easily.
quite ok experience
- + it was clean and beig enough.
- – it was really hard to find,I wouldn't have found it without the airport information-dask people's help.
Too much stress for the convenience
- + It was convenient to be in the airport rather than just near the airport.
- – The directions for finding the hotel were not accurate and extremely confusing. The lighting was too dim - it was difficult to see after the lighting in the hallway and very disorienting.
- + Great concept, knew it from the planning phase and wanted to try. Design and location is great for a short business stopover.
- – The alarm beeped every 10 min ALL NIGHT LONG. Impossible to sleep and made the stay a nightmare. Had nothing to do with the Yotel as such, but it ruined the experience
- + Great location for transit purpose.
- – See thru bathroom!
great place for getting passport stamps!
- + If you are caught in some ridiculously long layover, this place is great for a quick nap without having to leave airport security (no need to go through passport control).
- – If you coming from outside the airport, then you need to go through airport security (passport control) to enter. You end up getting a stamp everytime you exit and enter the hotel through passport control to get there. I ended up becoming a suspicious inividual with so many stamps in my passport! The Yotel needs to emphasize that their hotel is within airport security/passport control, so that idiots like myself can think twice before booking it.
I liked it...
- + Perfect for what it was intended as. A place in the airport where you can spend the night in comfort and safety.
- – A little hard to find, but not that bad.
Extremely loud airconditioning
- – Extremely loud airconditioning, complicated technology, extremely slow service
- – The room is too small as well as the bathroom and there is no privacy between the bathroom and the room itself it was too far from the check in counter.
Good value, good location.
- + Great location
- – Without a printed copy of boarding pass and hotel reservation, it is difficult to gain access to the hotel.
Good enough for its purpose and money
- + Good value for money. Opposite to other comments, I was able to find the place easily. Comfortable enough to spend time between flights, good internet connections, convenient bed...
- – Water was not going away fast enough in the shower
just for a sleep
- – cabin to hot at night; could not find ways to switch of the light that was always on, though soft.
Exceeded all my expectations.
- + The whole experience was a plus point, good easy website, simple to use, easy check in/out. quality accomdation. Enough space, quality fittings
perfect for early flights
- + price, location, comfortable bed with good TV, great solution when you have a very early flight
- – not indicated from the airport + i called the reception and they couldn't explain me how to get there when in fact it's easy (just behind the customs at departure 2)
- + Rooms are very clear, modern and quite comfortable. Automated systems are impressive. Had a very nice stay!
- – The location of the yotel is in the international transit area of Schiphol so you need to pass passport control and reach the Yotel! BE CAREFUL...
convenient airport hotel
- + very convenient for early morning departure.
A futuristic experience, my night in an efficient cell.
- + Hight Tech Design functionality is pure and well done here, but I hope globalization does not show us a life full of this style in big doses.
- – The night desk gal seemed confused. The morning person never offered the optional breakfast, nor told me how it worked - I had forgotten the option. I had thought I would get claustrophobia, but the coolness regulator offset this.
Very satisfactory in all major respects.
- + Facilities adequate, quiet, convenient
- – Controls not intuitive and not clear. Signage to hotel terrible. Security staff told me to follow signs to First Aid, which put me near enough to see hotel.
A luxurious sleeping-car cabin
- + They have ingeniously managed to squeeze the maximum of comfort out of very little space.
- – Poorly signposted in the airport - only by repeatedly asking people for directions could I find it. Booking confirmation by hotels.nl did not include any directions either. Also there was some kind of drilling noise in the middle of the night.
Comfortable, Convenient and Affordable
- + wonderful shower and linens comfortable bed spotlessly clean Turner Classic Movies secure for a female traveling alone reasonable price I would recommend this to anyone who is passing through Amsterdam Airport, does not have enough time to go into the city and enjoy it, and would like to sleep between flights.
- – I would have appreciated it if confirmation e-mail explained where in airport the hotel was located. It took me over an hour to find it after my flight landed. I inadvertently left the secured area looking for the hotel after midnight so it was hard to get back in.
Convenient, but get out into town if you have the time
- + Location on airport - ideal for and overnight or long daytime connection.
- – Windowless!! Loo is not even separated by a partition so if there are 2 people together in the cubicle, may not be the most pleasant experience.
Excellent service and location
- + Location great, once one is out of Schengen. Staff very efficient and friendly. Shower amazing.
- – Contol panel nor fully operation. Sound of TV could be a bit louder.
Most Convenient - for stays of 1 day or less!
For a good nightÂ´s sleep
- + Very convenient location. Priceworthy for my stay.Very comfortable bed.
- – When taking a shower the whole hygiene area was wet. Someone before me had taken the card explaining how to use the lightning. The cleaners should have detected this.
- – On the internet it states that you will not be charged until you arrive at the hotel. We were charged immediately upon booking on the internet???
Fantastic service provided by Recep Staff
- + Great service and assistance provided by staff at recep counter.
- – Room too small for staying over several days.
Clean, comfortable value that made an early flight easy to take.
- + Very clean and comfortable.
- – Needs a pamphlet in each room explaining how to use lights, television. I called front desk asking for extra towel, attendant said he would bring it right away, and only did 1.5 hours later when I called again. Also, at 20:00, hardly anyone offering directions at Schiphol correctly could tell me how to get to where you are; more signs and/or public relations needed.
25% refund offered by the recepcionist by lack of working a/c
- + location, for people that have to fly early next morning
- – no tv control, very reduced space, no a/c ( didnt work)
Very nice accomendations backed up with terrific service.
- + Very helpful staff.
- – Difficult to find the hotel in the airport. Many people didn't know where it was. It took about 40 mins before I finally got to it.
Great quick overnight airport hotel
- + In the Airport, very nice service, clean room, great for a nights' stay.
- – Had to check out of the secure area of the airport to check in baggage, then check back through passport control.
celan efficient easy
Almost not worth it
- + It was comfortable and quiet.
- – It was VERY hard to find once I was in the airport. I asked 6 different employees, and no one could tell me exactly how to get there. My room was missing the remote, the available alarm clocks were broken, there weren't any hair dryers available, AND when I asked the receptionist about setting an alarm she told me that I could do it on the TV. When I tried to do so, the channel that she directed me to was pornography. The people in front of me were charged LESS for their rooms. I was very disappointed and frustrated. The only benefit to even renting a room was the shower. Otherwise I would have slept out on the benches for free.
- + Nice bed, nice tv
- – First room I was given: there was a pair of shoed in the room and a unmade bed. I was given another room the: loads of hair in the shower... it was gross
Hard to find but comfortable
- + Bedding and accessories were very high quality (for example, a real glass for toothbrushing, plump pillows, thick towel). The effort to create a feeling of luxury despite the constrained space was appreciated.
- – 1. Extraordinarily difficult to find with the \"address\" that was supplied with my Internet booking. I arrived at the airport late and the few airport staff who were there at that time did not know where Yotel was or how to direct me. No-one was reachable at the phone number that Yotel had supplied with my reservation. In the end it was the late-night barristas at Starbucks who helped me!rn2. The hotel is INSIDE check-in, security and passport control. I had an early departure, not a late-night transfer. When I arrived at the airport it was not yet possible to check in for my morning flight. I had to use the printout of my Yotel reservation (essential to bring this with you!) to get through security and immigration before I could reach the hotel. In the morning I had to go back out again through these controls in order to check in for my flight, and THEN I had to go back in through the various controls again to board my flight. rn3. The Internet reservation assured me that my credit card would not be used to pay the bill, and that I would be able to choose my method of payment when I checked out. This was not true -- when I checked out, I found that my credit card HAD been used to pay the bill. rn
Good idea, but could use some improvement.
- + comfortable bed, good shower, convenient location
- – very loud, could hear other guests all night, bathroom flooded after taking a shower, bathroom very dark, could use extra light
Airport comfort without the fuss
- + Provides convenience and comfort with everything you need in a compact and well designed space. The variable charge system depending on length of stay means not having to decide between wasting money for a few hours of comfort in a teraditional hotel and sleeping on a bench whilst waiting for a connecting flight.
- – having to check baggage in and out of customs to access the hotel and re check in the following day. Could be more convenient if located on the other side of passport control near to baggage pick up points.
Ideale gelegenheid om de volgende ochtend aan een reis te beginnen.
- + lokatie t.o.v luchthaven
- – slechte bewegwijzering
- * mi sugerencia routeaanduiding verbeteren
Een echte aanrader als je relaxt vroeg moet vertrekken vanuit Schiphol
- + Locatie, functioneel alles bij de hand en goed ingericht. Goede service
- – Prijs mag iets lager
- * mi sugerencia Fijne spa en een goede brasserie in de buurt
Sardientje in een blikje
- + Vlakbij het vertrekpunt. Bed was prima
- – Het stonk naar riolering. Dit heb ik gemeld en niemand kwam, terwijl ze het wel beloofd hadden. De persoon achter de receptie/barretje gaf foutieve info over hoe uit het gebied te gaan om vervolgens te kunnen inchecken en de bagagadropoff te regelen. Te klein, zeker na het douchen.
handig high-tech holletje op loopafstand van je vliegtuig
- + No Nonsense en toch een grappige ervaring Het dichtstbij Schiphol, als je op een raar tijdstip daar moet zijn
- – Service zeer matig; langzaam bij inchecken en toezegging om een wekker te brengen niet nagekomen.
Klein maar direct tegen schappelijk prijs in de terminal.
- + Gelijk op Schiphol terminal en behoeft men niet meer naar buiten. Heeft heerlijk winkel mogelijkheden met eet gelegenheden naar ieders keuze het is geen openbaar gedeelte.
- – De grote bagage karretje mag je officieel niet mee nemen en kan je ook niet kwijt bij het hotel zodat hij s'morgens verdwenen kan zijn. Met uitzondering heb ik hem in het hotel mogen parkeren. De slaapruimte is erg klein en moet je tegen kunnen.
- * mi sugerencia Direct in de zone na de paspoort waar men heerlijk winkelen kan en eten kunt zonder je koffers.
goed hotel bij vroege vlucht of transfer
- + dichtbij vertrekhal
- – zeer kleine klamer
Leuk hotel om vliegtuig te halen
- + Schoon, lekker compact, dichtbij de gates.
- – Moelijk te vinden (geen borden enz.)
- * mi sugerencia Lekker dicht bij de vertrekhal en veilig, omdat je een paspoort en een ticket moet hebben.
geen ramen naar buiten!
- + Super concept!
- – Helaas werkte op dit moment alleen de keycards niet ivm een technische storing.
Not recommended for people over 50!
- + Convenient when a short transit stay is required. Bathroom and toilet were clean. Sheets were clean.
- – Door handles, step to the bed and main floor were not very clean. The shower drain did not work - hence everytime I got up to use the toilet I was standing in 3cm of water - until about 2.30 am, when it suddenly drained. For a 68 yr old the bed is very high!!! Why???? There is nothing under it, so why have it so high with only 1 step?
Lekker uitgerust vliegen
- + De prijs zou iets lager kunnen naar mijn mening €60 Enige minpuntje is dat je weer terug moet om je bagage af te geven en door de paspoort Controle moet. Verder alles super. Gr. Ger langermans
- – Sorry zie boven
- * mi sugerencia Het Grand café is best cool
prima locatie, gustige prijs en goede voorzieningen
- + prima locatie goede prijs schoon midden in fast food area
- – één persoons kamer iets te krap, vooral als je zware koffers hebt. geen duidelijke aanwijzingen om duane weer te doorlopen als je opnieuw moet ion-checken
- * mi sugerencia faast food makkelijk te bereiken
Handig en voordelig slapen voorafgaand of na een nachtvlucht.
- + Vlak bij de gates. Ruim bed voor 1-persoon.
- – Toilet en afvoer douche werkten niet voor vier uur 's morgens (?) Mijn hele cabine stond blank na douchen. 20 min later liep de afvoer pas door en spoelde de wc door! Lawaai van sanitair buren.
Small and comfortable
- + -Hotel is situated inside the airport -Has all you need for a few hours sleep
- – -You still need ca. 20 min walking from the departures hall to reach the hotel (consider heavy luggage)
- + Locatie, locatie, locatie en een ongelofelijk leuke, praktische ultra-kleine cabine. Alles wat je nodig hebt op 5m2.
Rustig kunnen slapen zonder geluidoverlast, mooi niet!
- + Zie hierboven!
- – Gedurende mijn verblijf van een nacht in drie kamers overnacht. Reden: geluidoverlast in kamer 1 & vervolgens in kamer 2 & tenslotte geen geluidoverlast in kamer 3. Mij is toegezegd ter compensatie van de overlast hiervoor 25/50% terugbetaling te ontvangen op de prijs van de kamer. Verwacht actie van uw kant.
- * mi sugerencia Vraag dringend om een kamer zonder geluidoverlast!
- – vrij gehorig wbt deuren van andere kamers
voor een nachtje is het prima.
- + ik vond het makkelijk te vinden, was goed aangegeven op bordjes.
- + locatie heeft alles wat je nodig hebt vooor (korte) nacht; als je ooit gereisd hebt in couchette van trein, is dit zelfs iets luxer: bed is breder, eigen toilet en douche
- – * je moet wel tegen dezelfde 'kleineruimte-ervaring' kunnen als bij een couchette; wie claustorfobisch is, zal ik het afraden. cabine heeft namelijk geen enkel raam. * toegangspasje werkte niet en moest gereset, maar systeem lag er uit; was beetje onhandig
- * mi sugerencia hou rekening met feit dat je op de dag voor je vertrek, je bagage nog niet kunt inchecken; moet dus mee naar Yotel, of in bagagekluis. Op zich allemaal goed te doen.
The salvation for long-time connection passengers
- * mi sugerencia Start searching the hotel when you arrive in the airport quickly, it's very big location, then you can get lost.
- + prima om alles zo compact compleet bij de hand te hebben
- – Het is heel slecht te vinden. Ben een uur van het kastje naar de muur gestuurd. advies : een betere beschrijving of mensen eerst verwijzen naar de infobalie in de hal
- + Als je moet heel vroeg reizen en geen auto is perfect, je slaap in het hotel en dan onder de douche en je bent op de luchthaven.
- – Moelijk te vinden.
- * mi sugerencia 's ochtends uitgerust en verfrist.
prijs aan de hoge kant voor wat je krijgt in verhouding met andr hotel
- + service was prima, duidelijk en helder, adequaat, ventilatie prima
- – douchekop zat tegen te hoog, zo goed als tegen mijn hoofd; matras was te dun;
- * mi sugerencia voor 25 euro meer, heb je meer ruimte, een douche die hoog genoeg is op 5 a 10 min. lopen van de vertrekhal... maar ja, dit is goedkoop en op zich prima te doen
- + ;prettig dicht bij de afdeing waar je lkunt eten
Geen extra gereis voor een goed bed.
- + Goed bed, prima douche, wc e.d. Kortom goede faciliteiten. Rustig. Nooduitgang goed aangegeven. Ligging op schiphol prettig.
- – Wel wat duur voor vrij kleine ruimte (mn. de eenpersoonscabine). Erg summier aangegeven waar je moet zijn. Kost wat zoekwerk.
- * mi sugerencia Van tevoren plattegrond schiphol bekijken waar je moet zijn. Personeel op de luchthaven kan je ook goed verder helpen.
Handig, als het vliegtuig 's ochtends vroeg al vertrekt.
- – Voor iemand die niet zo bekend is in het Schipholcomplex, is Yotel wat lastig te vinden, 's avonds laat.
- * mi sugerencia Vraag direct al bij de paspoortcontrole de weg naar Yotel!
- + rustige locatie, geen hinder van geluidsoverlast.
eenvoudig, maar goed
- + voldoet simpel aan het doel, ontspannen kunnen slapen
- – bekertje bij het wasbakje voor water drinken (tandenpoetsen)
goed hotel op lokatie
- + op zich allemaal goed voor mekaar, alleen lastig tevinden, vooral als je laat aankomt
- – als ik een wake up call wil moet ie het wel doen (die wekker dan) bijna mijn vliegtuig gemist
- * mi sugerencia hou zelf je wekker in de gaten, wekker die ze meegeven doet het dus niet altijd
Top locatie, alles bij de hand, wel prijzig
- + De locatie is top. Je begint rustig aan je reis Fijne douche Lekker dekbed (pluim) Televisie aan je bed einde Douche gel in de douche. Alles wat je nodig hebt is er Eten en drinken bij receptie
- – Houde rekening met loop afstanden. Voordat je het hotel in kunt moet je eerst door de douane. Dus als je de volgende dag je Bagage in moet checken moet je eerst weer door de douane om eruit te komen. Hier zijn soms lange rijen. je slaapt dan wel in Schiphol, maar dat wil niet zeggen dat je overal in 5 min. Bent! Duur Klein hok Eten en drinken duur Douche gordijn ontbreekt.
uitgerust op reis
- + ideale locatie
- – - niet duidelijk aangegeven op de luchthaven - niet duidelijk aangegeven, dat de volgende dag weer Douane en security ckeck moet worden gedaan - uitchecken: ik zou de nota per mail ontvangen, die is er niet
Voldoende voor het doel: op doorreis
- + Compact, alles bij de hand.
- – Dekbed was van matige kwaliteit (vulling was brokkelig).
prettig om al op Schiphol te zijn als je een vroege vlucht hebt.
Aanrader voor overnachting voor een vlucht vanaf Schiphol.
- + Comfortabel, geen stress, schoon en fris, vriendelijk personeel
Klein aber fein
- + es war zwar sehr eng aber auch sehr gemütlich, mehr braucht man nicht, am nächsten Tag musste man nur die Treppe runter und war schon am Abfluggate, kein frühes Aufstehen, ich fände es toll wenn alle Flughäfen so eine Klasse Übernachtungsmöglichkeit im Flughafen hätten!!
- – Beim Duschen stand die Kabine unter Wasser Duschtüre vergrössern !!
handig en effectief
Locatie prima , de rest slecht
- + OP Schiphol, geen gedoe met de bus.
- – Heb de hele nacht niet geslapen. Het is erg gehorig , de hele nacht waren en gasten aktief met lawaai.En erg klein. Het was voor mij de eerste en gelijk de laatste keer.
voor jeugdige reizigers die op doorreis zijn geschikt
- + keurige service bij binnenkomst
- – had graag tevoren vernomen dat je twee meter boven de grond sliep. het lichtsysteem is onduidelijk, telefoon naar servicedesk werd niet opgenomen. Na het verlaten van het Yotel moet je eerst (lange rij ) door douane en dan opnieuw inchecken.
Goede voorziening; minimaal, schoon, rustig maar net iets te duur.
Alleen als het echt niet anders kan is dit een oplossing!!!
- + locatie op schiphol
- – Moeilijk te vinden! Geen wegwijzers vanaf de ingang. Lange wachttijd bij check-in, hoewel dat om 11 uur 's avonds was. Moest mijn weg in de cabine in het donker vinden, omdat bedieningspaneel evenals de hele cabine slechts schemerachtig verlicht was en ik dat dus pas na afloop zag. Kon een p.o. achtergelaten voorwerp niet ophalen/meekrijgen. Kamer was na 1 uur alweer bezet.
- + Het is zeer handig bij een vroege vlucht. Je kan uitgerust aan je reis beginnen .
Ok voor 1 nachtje
- + - vliegtuigen kijken 's avonds was erg leuk. - het was stil en goed geisoleerd.
- – - receptie gaf onduidelijke aanwijzingen over de uitgang door de bagage controle. een kaartje met plaatsaanduiding zou handig zijn geweest. - geen ophanghaakjes voor kleding in de douche. 1 haakje maar dat was te hoog. - er was geen afstandsbediening voor de tv. Ook geen alarmklok. Misschien had ik hier apart voor moeten vragen? - een power shower is niet nodig in een hokje van 2x2 m waarbij direkt ook al onze bagage en schoenen nat werden. Een kleine handdouche zou makkelijker zijn geweest. - de ingangdeur kon niet worden vastgezet met magneet of haakje, waardoor de binnenkomst met koffers een ware worsteling was. - volgens mij zijn de cabines niet getest door de designer zelf.
- + Je kunt nog behoorlijk wat uren slapen voordat je vlucht gaat.
- – bekendheid bij de douane dat je overnacht in een hotel na de douane is onvoldoende. Vele weten niet dat het mag.
Yotel is een praktisch gelegen locatie voor vliegende gasten
niet zoals gbelooft
- + op het vliegveld
- – niet in terminal 1, moest nu 2 x door security geen handdoeken
Voor de prijs een redelijk goed onderkomen.
handige start van de vakantie
- + Handig dat het op Schiphol is.
- – Onhandig dat het vanaf het treinstation niet aangegeven staat en moeilijk te vinden. Ook onhandig dat het hotel niet te bereiken is als de douane al weg is. Op dat moment kan je er uren niet in maar moet je toch 65 euro betalen omdat je gereserveerd hebt.
- + location is the best point of this hotel
- – very inconvenient to climb into the bed power switches need to be re- modeled: too much effort to switch on and off the lights ( i broke 2 nails to do it)
goede optie voor de niet verwende reiziger
- + makkelijk bij vlucht vanaf Schiphol
- – trage receptie
Het is ideaal als het vliegtuig vroeg vertrekt.
Prima oplossing voor een vroege vlucht
Goede accomodatie voor vroege vluchten
- + Pretiig en behulpzaam personeel en met uitleg van de voorzieningen.
- – Bij aankomst dubbelboeking welke met goede wil is opgelost door voor dezelfed prijs en 2 pers cabine ter beschikking te stellen welke echter wel om 6 uur sóchtends weer vrij moest zijn
handig, maar niet erg comfortabel
- + na de incheck balie op Schiphol
- – slechte verlichting, erg warm en de tv dee het niet
- + Het ?s makkel?jk te bere?ken en je ben de volgende ochtend f?t voor de vlucht.
- – Je kunt n?et p?nnen b?j de bal?e, maar er ?s wel een ABN Amro om de hoek dus dat ?s goed geregeld.
Does what it says.
- + convenient location, clean, complete, friendly reception
- – shower tends to flood the floor.
Doen als je van kleine caravans houdt. Anders niet.
- + Locatie
- – Grootte - voor 20 euro meer heb je een kleine maar fatsoenlijke kamer in het mercure, ook achter de douane. Douchen moet voorzichtig, om niet de hele kamer nat te maken.
Alles goed behalve de matras.
- + Op locatie schiphol.
- – Matras in een kunststof hoes waardoor ventilatie nihil is. Zeer beperkte ruimte.
Comfortabel genoeg voor 1 nacht.
- + Prettig adres ivm vroege vlucht. Geen reistijd.
- – 's Nachts te warm om te slapen, 18 gr. C minimum is voor mij te hoog. Zeker in de beschikbare kleine ruimte.
- + Je kunt daar via een computer inloggen, maar dit werkte helaas niet. Gelukkig zat er iemand achter de balie die mij verder kon helpen. Midden op Schiphol overnachten, ideaal: ik kon de volgende dag uitgerust aan mijn vlucht beginnen!
- – Het was niet mogelijk om te pinnen en de cabine die ik had was echt heel klein, maar toch goed genoeg voor 1 persoon voor 1 nacht. Yotel is niet makkelijk te vinden en lastig bereikbaar, maar als je het eenmaal weet is het prima. Je moet wel door een paspoortcontrole, want Yotel ligt hier echt helemaal achter.
- + Goeie ligging. Kon dalk wel goedkoper gewees het.
- – Dalk effens duur. Ook ietwat moelik om toegang tot yotel te kry omdat eers via doeane moet gaan. Aanwysings na yotel is ook baie swak.
handige locatie, goed bed, schoonmaak kan beter
Goed hotel.Prima bed.Schoon. Problematisch Schipholpersoneel
- + Ideaal voor als je ver woont in Nederand en een vroege vlucht moet halen.
- – Op Schiphol werd ik keurig via douane en security door iemand begeleid naar Yotel. Geen probleem. Maar terug de volgende dag was een ramp. Misschien een idee om grondstewardessen, security-ambtenaren en douanemensen duidelijk uiit te leggen dat Yotel ACHTER de securityzone is en dat passagiers, daar eerst weer uit moeten teneinde kunnen inchecken op hun vlucht. Terugkeer naar de vertrekhal werd bemoeilijkt door mensen die niet snapten hoe en waarom ik op die lokatie was terechtgekomen en door alle oponthoud heb ik nog bijna mijn vlucht gemist.
de ideale overnachting tussen trein-en vliegreis.
- + op airport schiphol geen tijdverlies.
- – functies knoppen in de cabine niet direkt duidelijk.inchequebalie moest helpen.
goede keus voor vroege vlucht
- + perfecte locatie
- – lastig de terugweg te vinden naar de incheck balies
Een goed alternatief voor vroege vluchten
Ideaal als je vroeg op Schiphol moet zijn; prijs/kw verh. uitstekend
- + Ideaal als je vroeg op Schiphol moet zijn.
- – Hoogslaper niet geschikt voor oudere mensen die niet zo lening meer zijn.
het leek als of ik in een cabiene van een cruse mocht overnachten,leuk
handig , sober en efficient
- + keurig systeem en betaalbaar
- – Afstandsbediening TV ontbrak en men deed geen enkele moeite daar iets aan te doen
prima locatie op luchthaven, erg handig met vroege vlucht.
- + prettig als de vlucht erg vroeg in de ochtend is en je er ver van het vliegveld woont.
- – moeilijk de weg terug te vinden naar de gate
Super ervaring,doe het zeker weer
- + lekker schoon,rustig,apart design,uitgerust verder reizen
- – moeilijk te vinden,tv werkte niet
Slapen op Schiphol.
- + Voor een vroege vlucht vanaf Schiphol is dit een fijne slaapplek.
- – Je moet nog flink met je bagage sjouwen als je 's morgens vanuit het Yotel naar de vertrekhal wilt gaan. Je moet dan eerst weer terug door de douane. En 's morgens vroeg zijn nog niet alle douaneposten open.
geen ramen om te openen
- + schoon verder o.k kom niet meer omdat het te klein is en raam niet open kan
- – te klein raam kan niet open
Lekker makkelijk, prettige sfeer
- + - Op de luchthaven - Heerlijke douche - Eigen toilet - tv - airco - lekker dekbed
- – - Achter de douane (wel makkelijk te bereiken) - Eenpersoonscabine erg klein, geen ruimte voor bagage - ontbreken duidelijke gebruiksaanwijzing tv - gehorig, ook met oordoppen in (luid kletsende mensen in de gang)
geweldig als je vroeg moet vliegen en geen ruimbagage hebt
- + locatie, prijs vs locatie
- – badkamer kwam meteen volledig blank te staan, onbegrijpelijke knopjes (een aantal minuten in het wilde weg proberen en er is een lamp uit.. en nu die andere lamp nog...)
het leek te mooi om waar te zijn
- + bij foute boeking moeilijk kontakt te krijgen nr 050 nergens te vinden, tevens zeer moeilijk met bagage om in te checken vanwege verkeerde voorlichting thomas cook mogelijkheid 24 van te voren in te checken en bagege bij balie af te leveren. gunstige ligging indien men geen bagage heeft.
- – moeilijk kontakt te krijgen na reservering en nr o5o helemaal daarna nergens te vinden, ook nr schiphol incheck balie niet bekend.
- + Binnen vliegveld, handig als (te) vroeg op Schiphol moet zijn. Vooral interessant voor een zakenreis.
- – Weinig ruimte in de cabines. Hotel bevindt zich achter de veiligheidscontrole. Je moet rekening daarmee houden met je baggage (bijv. het dragen van vloeistof en andere voorwerpen).
overnachting Yotel Schiphol
- + Heerlijk grote badhanddoek. Efficiente manier van overnachten op het vliegveld zelf.
- – Een extra kleine handdoek of badmat zou handig zijn geweest. Bij een 1persoonscabine met een hoog bed is er alleen op de vloer plaats om een grote koffer te openen, de ruimte is gewoon erg klein.
minder handig, dan vooraf gedacht
- + schoon, al aanwezig op de luchthaven
- – geen oog dicht gedaan, hele nacht herrie op de gang, zelfs langdurig stofzuigen, pijn in onze rug van de keiharde rand klittenband in midden van matras, ingewikkelde tocht, om weer aan de kant van de douane te komen om in te checken voor onze vlucht, ipv gezellige avond op Schiphol was alles om 21.30 gesloten om ons hotel heen, teleurstellend
Praktisch als je op een heel vroeg tijdstip moet inchecken.
- – Het Yotel was moeilijk te vinden, weinig wegwijsborden. Ook waren deuren op schiphol nog gesloten toen wij om 6 uur in de ochtend ons naar de incheckbalie wilden begeven.