- Note: 8.3 / 10 Score de 7 avis
Tous les commentaires sont effectués par nos clients après leur séjour à l'hôtel Hotel De Koopermoolen Amsterdam.
Bon hotel mais bruyant
- + Le petit déjeuner et l accueil sont bons. Tres bonne situation par rapport à la gare centrale.
- – Pas de double vitrage dans les chambres on entend tout ce qui se passe dans la rue Dommage.
- + hotel bien situé personnel agréable et disponible
- – hotel très bruyant toute la nuit mauvais rapport qualité -prix nous avons passé 7 nuits:nos draps n'ont jamais été changés,le drap de dessous meme pas tiré !
- + Proche de gare centrale
- – Chambre bruyante avec ventilation qui tourne toute la nuit avec un bruit terrible.
- * mon conseil Noisy room well located
hotel parfait pour des gens jeunes, qui sortent la nuit.
- + près des transports en commum et accueil 24/24. petit déjeuner parfait.
- – rue très bruyante la nuit, chambre trop petite, lit collé au mur.
- + Accueil très avenant et très net effort de la part du réceptionniste de parler en français. Bravo!
- – Ventilation un peu trop bruyante la nuit dans la chambre 2142 au 4e étage.
- * mon conseil Hôtel très central.
Court séjour avec jeunes ados
- + Proche de la gare.Avec F=13ans et G=11ans en limite du quartier rouge, pas de problème .Piétons pendant 3 jours, beaucoup visité . Petit déjeuner en buffet copieux . Chambre calme parce que située sur l'arrière. Service simple, correct.
- – Prix (450€/3/3nuits)
- + Très bien d'un rapport qualité prix et emplacement dans la ville. calme pour l'endroit ou il se trouve!!!
- – nothing
very good for the price & location
- + central amsterdam, everything good
- – no aspirin at reception, elevator out of order
Perfect for a few nights away very happy with this hotel
- + Room was warm and cosy very close to everything
- – Only negative was that there was no tea and coffee facilities
Conveniently near Central Station and a good location for a short stay
- + Friendly staff, the hotel has a lift and I had to carry my luggage only for a few stairs, interesting old hotel in old part of city near everything
- – The room is small
- * mon conseil Walk around in the canals, do a canal tour.
Excellent location but poor quality
- + The Location is perfect Carlo the receptionist was very helpful
- – Hygiene and bedding are not at the required level, even for a 2 stars hotel
- * mon conseil Single rooms are located in the inner part of the hotel, away from street noise
- + Location was great and wifi was brilliant
- – a tea maker kettle and fridge would have been useful in the bedroom
- * mon conseil The ice bar was fun... burger bar had the best burgers and its on the same street, very close
Clean rooms nice staff good location
- + Room cleaned daily and towels changed daily
- + Really close to Amsterdam central station, lots of eating places locally, all reception staff helpful and free left luggage for when we checked out but wanted to leave our bags for the afternoon
- – Hotel is slighted jaded but fulfilled purpose of being central, clear, affordable and convenient
- * mon conseil Get your hairdryer from reception, no toiletries in bathroom, lights are those local power so rooms a bit dim if you need full on light for make-up, reading, etc
mala experiencia en hotel koopermoolen
- + lo unico positivo es que el hotel esta en el centro....podias llegar andando a la mayoria de los lugares importantes de amsterdam
- – reserve el hotel ...comunicando que queria una habitacion tranquila, sin ruidos....pero me dieron la mas ruidosa... con ventanas a la calle...no pude dormir en toda la noche. Amablemente me cambiaron de habitacion... y me dieron otra tambien con ventanas a la calle .. tampoco pude dormir en toda la noche...es una zona de pub...con gritos..musica fuerte .. canticos...RECOMENDACION NO RESERVAR EN ESTE HOTEL
- * mon conseil Si reservais... pedir una habitacion interior. de lo contrario no podreis dormir en toda la noche
- – noise
- + The staff where excellent and the location.
- – Size of the room.
- * mon conseil This hotel is close to everything
Excellent location budget hotel
- + Good location, close to the Central Station. Clean room, friendly staff.
- – Room very small, no place for suitcase.Breakfast OK, but without anything hot(like scrambled eggs or saussages)
Comfortable, affordable Friendly
- + The staff on the reception desk were very helpful, and always friendly. Made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived
- – The bedroom was great, with plenty of light. However it was disappointing being unable to open the window. The bathroom draught helps.
- * mon conseil Take advantage of the information stands in reception area. Supermarket can be found 2mins walk from hotel.
- + Perfect location
- – Rooms are small but because of the location and the price of the room acceptable
- * mon conseil Dirty jelly can t go wrong
- – We found a mouse in the room, we told to the staff and they didn t nothing, neither we are sorry
Nice place second time there and would again
- + Nice, helpful staff, easy going Just nice laid back relaxed place to relax and chill
- – Cant complain stain or 2 on carpet lol
- * mon conseil Damz .... Take your walking shoes and pack light )
- + Location ,cleanses , staff very friendly
- – Breakfast looked great but just wasn t my cup of tea but that not saying it was bad just continental isn t for me I like a full English -) coffee toast was good tho
Super Single Room in Great Location
- + Hotel location quite near Central Station and on a fun and busy night time street. The small lift is a blessing as the stairs are steep and narrow. Breakfast is bountiful-meats, cheese, breads, cereals, jams, fruits, etc. And a wonderful coffee espresso machine.
- – One small window opens part-way. Rooms are very small and most decorative item was the television. Close your eyes to sleep and it doesn t really matter.
koppermollen hotel, would not use again.
- + The matress worked... reception staff were very nice... well placed just inside the red light district, a short walk from central station
- – No air conditioning, or window that opens, came down at 9.50 for breakfast, the bad looks we got off the person working there was uninviting, turned off the toaster and coffee machine, at 1 second past 10. The choice of breakfast is also limited . The pillows were disgusting and washed in a machine all clumpy and impossible to be comfortable, expensive for what you get
- * mon conseil Dont use, go somewhere else
Ideal for the weekend
- + The location was ideal for Central Station. All the tourist attractions are within easy walking distance.
- – An old building with a wooden staircase outside our room meant that we heard every footstep day and night. A lot of loud bangs and thuds spoilt a good nights sleep.
- * mon conseil Don t book room 2111. Take earplugs
A comfortable city hotel.
- + 1. Location ...close to everything. 2. Adequate breakfast. 3. Helpful staff.
- – 1. Street noise..depending on where you room is. 2. Small room, but I guess this is to be expected in Amsterdam.
Comfortable and affordable
- + Ideal location of the hotel in the right center of A dam, at an easy walking distance from the Central railway Station. The small street reserved for pedestrian is very due to the number of small restaurants, bars and Pubs. Because all the hotels prices are high in Amsterdam, the ration price quality is not so good. But compared to other hotels in A dam, this one is at a good price for a clean and comfortable room and bathroom. Size of the room is quite ok (not too small). Equiped with a fla
- – We usually do not hear anything when sleeping. So we were not disturbed by the noise from outside at night...but there can be some noise specially during the weekend
A Interesting hotel, a bit quirky, but different
- + Great location, helpful staff. Breakfast good.
- – did not have a record of my confirmation no. lift out of use, and was on floor no4 very steep step ladder to our room, Dog in kitchen at Breakfast
- * mon conseil The Tram pass was good value to see the city, a great network in the city tram system .
Location and access to all acrivities.
- + Great staff. Great breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Super access to all the activities and Central Station. Elevator (lift) was plus for us older folks.
- – No air conditioning. So windows had to open. Street facing room and street noise to 4:00 am was dostrubomg.
- * mon conseil Request a non-street facing room.
EXCELLENT LOCATION.AT THE CITY CENTER.IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO COME FOR FUN
- + The best thing about this hotel is the location. Only 5 minutes from the central station and at the heart of the city center... you can walk to any nearby restaurants...out seeing...coffee shops...redlight district... its just perfect!
- – Boring breakfast... didn´t even have scrambled eggs.... small bathrooms...closed window...can´t be opened...we were overpriced in comparison to the services we got....as i said it was only because of the location i chose this hotel...but could have chosen another one for much less money... BUT OVERALL IT IS A NICE HOTEL FOR A FEW DAYS STAY.
- * mon conseil I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BECAUSE OF ITS LOCATION... 5 MINS WALK FROM THE CENTRAL STATION....WALKING DISTANCE TO ALMOST ANYTHING IN THE CITY...I MEAN IF U COME TO AMSTERDAM TO HAVE FUN!!!
Minimally acceptable place for a one night stay.
- + Location is convenient to central train station.
- – Small/cramped rooms, poor room ventilation, old wiring and nonworking outlets.
- * mon conseil I think one can likely find nicer places to stay for the same price.
Nice unassuming hotel close to Central Station.
- + Great location, couple of minutes walk from A'dam Central Station and right in the centre of all the action.
- – Rooms at the street side can be noisy late at night.
Great place, very well located, terrific staff, great breakfast.
- + Excellent location. Excellent Breakfast Great staff, very helpful.
- – There are no minus points, it was what we expected, Thank you,
- + Location
- – Stinky (smoked) rooms and floors
- + locality & price
- – hygiene, quite dingy!
good location for red light night owls
- + staff was friendly
- – lack of a secure storage room for luggage; noisy
Goedkoop en toch goed
- + I shall come back to this hotel every time I need a hotel in Amsterdam
very friendly and helpful sevice, good location, budget hotel.
Did all that I wanted
- + Very close to the station and with good access to all areas. Don,t expect too much of the breakfast if you are british.
- – Very small lift if you are a larger person
- * mon conseil As above
Not that Cheap and didnt Expect to be nearly eaten alive from bed bugs
- + Enjoyed the location, It had a lift which is handy when arriving and leaving with your luggage, hotel staff were quite helpful and friendly
- – The room/bed was infested with bed bugs, me and my girlfriend were attacked so badly we had to find a pharmacy and buy tablets and cream to ease the Itching, the bites on my legs and arms turned purple and when returned home was put on a course of antibiotics to clear the infection. When we informed reception of the problem, and we didn't demand a refund or complain in front of other customers, we were told it was mosquitoes and not bed bug bites that the pharmacist confirmed and our family doctor when we finally got home.
- + nice hotel
A decent, no-frills low-budget hotel
well located value for money hotel
- + very convenient location...close to centraal station,damrak,dam square,tram stops and RLD is just a 2 min walk . breakfast is sumptuous..staff very helpful...
- – ventilation in the rooms needs improvement and summer nights can be hot and stuffy.wish the lift was working
Great time had by me
- + Excellent location Good breakfast Friendly
- – Stairs as I am disabled
- + ideal location
- – bit noisy but to be expected
Budget. Clean but don't expect too much
WILL STAY HERE NEXT TIME I VISIT.
- + VERY NICE WELCOME BACK BY RECEPTIONIST MAIYA.
basic and within budget
- + Clean and basic accomodation, central to the red light area and inner Amsterdam.
- – Very basic but got what I paid for in Amsterdam
very clean friendly hotel, great location
If you want to party all night, this is the one for you
- + Close to Centraal station
- – Very noisy all night
quite nice but mattress made a big impact
- + location
- – the worst mattress i have ever sleep on needs replacing
Noisy and unconfortable
- + The hotel is well located
- – The hotel is noisy, uncomfortable and expensive.
I'll be back
- + Im disabled so the lift was a bonus. Ideal location for pretty much everything tourist
- – unable to recover cost of cancelling 3rd night as it was not enough notice. ( I gave 36 hour notice) I think at least I should have been offered a free night in the future subject of course to availability. No drinks facility in room. eg kettle etc
Centric and nice place to stay
- + The staff is very nice. The breakfast is delicious.
- + Great reception, best location possible (for "fun").
- – A bit cold. Room smell like ashtray.
Hôtel très bien situé et très bon accueil à tout heure !
- + Très bon accueil, très bon emplacement.
Had a very enjoyable stay here
- + I really enjoyed my stay here. This hotel is only a few minutes walk from Central Station and in an excellent location for a weekend stay in the centre of Amsterdam if you want to be near all the excitement. I really enjoyed that the early morning breeze carried the beautiful and magical sound of the church bells chiming nearby into my room as I was lying in bed half-awake with the widow open. The old streets in and around this hotel are really charming and cosy while at the same time buzzing with excitement and Koopermoolen is the perfect base to set out and explore them from, and always easy to find again. I found the staff in here really friendly, funny, and laid-back in an informal way - much like the atmosphere of inside the hotel as a whole itself - and was really pleased with the room and room service (which I've read some unfairly negative comments about from people who seem to have paid for 2 star then expected 5). Breakfast was okay too, although I only had it once. On the last day of my break I spent a few hours in the bar next door and found it to be a really cool and friendly place too with sound staff. I would definitely book here again next time I come to beautiful Amsterdam.
- – Although I never experienced any excessive noise or was made to feel uncomfortable by rowdy drunks or anything like that, the area of this hotel is always thronged with the type of people who come to Amsterdam primarily for the Red Light District, bars, coffeeshops etc. So while it's great for anybody who likes or doesn't mind being around this all of the time, some would surely feel a bit uncomfortable and I don't think this location would be an ideal base for people that want to be assured of peace and quiet, like families with young children, elderly couples etc.
excellent location near every tourist attraction
- + a great location
- – the lift
- + close to Amsterdam Centraal and walking distance from Dam Square and pubs. Friendly staff. Clean.
- – Very small room. Noise level at 3AM on the room facing Warmoestraat is high.
worth to visti
- + location. amazing breakfast
Great stay, friendly stuff, clean hotel.
a very central hotel in need of a more customer friendly night staff
- + very close to the central train station
- – a very unhelpful and unfriendly guy on the receiption desk at night time
- + friendly staffs
- – breakfast - should cook more eggs & the lady who serving breakfast was not friendly at all. She look gloomy.
Cheap but not so good
- + Position
- – Service not to standards, Small rooms
Once Is Enough
- + Good central location. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
- – Room very small with old furnishings. Not that comfortable. High noise level if room faces the street. Room did not resemble their nice webpage photo. In other words, it was a crummy room at a high price. Would not recommend it.
- + veldig hyggelig personal, veldig sentral, grei nok frokost
hotel at reasonable price near Central Station
- + friendly staff, excellent location, clean rooms
- – very small room, only cold food for breakfast (the same set each day), internet only in the lobby, no safe box in the room - to rent @5 Euro a day in the reception
Friendly staff - pity about the 'corporate' feel of the room
- + Plus points would definitely be the staff who were extremely helpful, informative and attentive. Their friendliness and welcome to the hotel made a real difference to what could have been an 'average' hotel. Thank you staff!
- – The hotel was let down by the room itself. Bathroom/toilet - could do with some disinfectant as the toilet smelt like a public urinal, with more attention being paid to its appearance and less to it being hygienically clean. In our shower room, there was nowhere to hang your towel or clothes, nor container for soap/shower gel which proved a challenge trying to stop yourself from slipping and breaking your neck on the soap! The bedside table needed a proper dusting and, as with the whole room, it appeared clean and tidy on the surface but a casual run of your finger over the furniture and peek under the beds tell a different story! Overall we found the bedroom extremely dark and dismal - more lighting needed and ventilation - some way of getting air in would help rather than via rudimenary wall vents. Sadly, the price of the room was not complimented by any atmosphere or character and was sparsely decorated. It felt more like a corporate stopover on the way to the airport and less like a relaxing holiday venue. Was expecting much more for my money and felt disappointed despite its great location.
Great location...clean room
know what to expect
- + convient location decent breakfast friendly staff
- – no window in room-minus 3- too much drug and sex in the street bathroom small and very dark -- seemed to be the equivilent to a youth hostel our room definately not 3*
- – I was alloted a room that was 10 feet x 10 feet, the shower was in the corridor and the toilet was down stairs on the below floor, there was nowhere to hang clothing, not even a coat hook on the back of the door. I paid 75 Euros for this room and I expected en suite for this price, I would not stay at this hotel again
great location & enjoyable stay
- + great staff...very friendly and helpful. good central location. nice to be a in a spacious room staying in Amsterdam for a change.
- – breakfast could use a bit of 'help'. my matress was past its lifespan.
- + The hotel is in a central location with friendly staff & nice rooms.
Good location / Bad 11am check-out rudeness!
- + Very alive and central location.
- – Very inflexible 11am check-out policy, with a highly unaccommodating and rude enforcement manner. Cramped.
Great location, Great staff
- + The staff was nice! Specially the hot girl in reception!
- – The only bad part was that my room smelled strange. But the smell of my weed helped balance things out.
Pleasant staff but becoming overpriced for the standard of hotel.
- + Pleasant staff especially at reception. Good central location close to central station.
- – We have stayed many tmes and now think it is overpriced and we will probably stay elsewhere in future. The ensuite was very basic.
Nice hotel but a bit old
- + Localisation, Breakfast included
- – Space, furniture
Good location, watch for strong smoke smells
- + Close to central station Has lift
- – Room reeked of smoke Room extremely small for price No wireless internet Not much in room but bed & two plastic cups
Central, Friendly, Cheap
- + Close to everything, including Central Station.
- – If you want luxury, then its not for you, if you want cheap and cheerful for a couple of dasys, perfect.
- – No Internet WiFi
good hotel for business visiting
Awesome location in AMS
- + Incredible location. I had one night in AMS, took the train from the airport to Central Train Station, then walked to hotel. Took not even 10 minutes. Awesome location. If you're looking for a place to crash for the night, this is perfect.
- – Felt price was high for what you get at hotel though location does make up for it.
- + Great location, friedly staff
- – It is max. a two star hotel. The price 125€/double is too high. There should be FRESH vegetables, cheese etc. available on breakfast buffee.
A nice Hotel in the Wallen
- + Good location,nice staff and the elevator.
- – my triple room was small and facing an internal wall and with very poor aereation. A fan in the room would alleviate the problem.
- + central location, very friendly service
- – bath interieur was partly damaged
Right at the heart of things
- + Right at the heart of Centrum and close to Central Station. Really friendly staff and a generous breakfast
- – A little pricier than some, but worth it overall
Excellent location ghostly room
- + Excellent location and friendly service.
- – An awful lightning in the room.
- + The guy at the check out was really nice and the room was cosy. The location is great at the top end of one of the main streets of coffee shops and bars in Amsterdam so not too load at the end of the night. Everything in convenient walking distance. There was a shower in the room, that was so powerful it was like a free massage. You could also keep your bag in the hotel for free during day before going back. Overall it is more of a young traveller type place, while it has everything you may want it isn't the best quality, but then again it certainly isn't the woarse you would find in the dam.
- – The bed sheets had some unidentifiable stains on them.
low comfort, great staff and location
de koopemollen review
- + very central hotel near central station, red light district, dam square. staff friendly and helpful, free internet access
- – probably over priced, room overlooked main street so very noisy at weekend
- – Light in room poor for reading
If I return in Amsterdam, I will repeat, sure!
- – the breakfast
Do not stay there
- + location
- – very bad price/quality ratio. The room was very small, humid, with a window facing a wall a 1.5m distance the breakfast was very bad I forgot the number of the room. the receptionist offered me to choose any key I want without cheking my name
simple,but just right
- + Fresh vegetables for breakfast. Staffs were very helpful and friendly. Lokation is just perfekt.You couldn't get lost. The winter rate for a single Rm 65euro per night was just all right.
- – If someone wants more luxury or a larger room,there are plenty of 5star hotels around. So don`t blame about the size or simplicity of the room.
- + The staff was great!! Small room but comfortable. Smoke smell from the hall was a little overwhelming but that is not the hotels fault. Breakfast was very good, especially for being included in price. Location was great. Just be aware that it is literally on the side of the Red Light District, but we had no problems at all. Would definately stay there again.
- – No hot water available when we got in late that night.
Great Location so close to the Station.
- + The staff were very nice, as was the breakfast. Location was fantastic, and i felt our room was very safe, with little risk of robbery etc. No fleas/bedbugs etc, which is always a plus point when staying in old Amsterdam buildings. As we went for NY it was very relaxed, and we were able to come and go with friends no problem. If the rooms were a little fresher and bigger i would certainly recommend.
- – Having ordered a triple room, to be given a twin, with a camping bed as the third bed was extremely poor. Also the toilet stank at times of human waste, although this may be more to do with being so close to the street level, as our room was on ground floor. The TV and electrics were sub-standard, with a loose socket, which cut off the power to the entire hotel if used. Very dull lighting.
Great location, but a bit spartan
- + The location is great; easy access to the train station and walking distance to all of the old city. Breakfast was included and OK.
- – However, the price is a bit high for the somewhat spartan (though adequate) rooms. There is a wirelss network at tthe hotel, but the front desk would not give me access, even thought the wireless site instructs would-be users to get the access codes from the front desk.
- + Excellent location and a nice old building. The room was OK. Personnel at the reception very helful and always smiling and greeting.
- – The blanket on the bed and the floor carpet were a bit dirty.
- + location
- – When we checked in, the room wasn't ready
Great little hotel - clean and great location
- + Had to check in at 1am and this was not a problem for them. Very helpful staff. For one or two nights this is great little hotel.
- + Short distance to everything.
- – Some noise, but you dont go to Amsterdam to sleep.
3 DAY BREAK
- + The location near the station and in the center of the shopping and nightlife area
- – extremely overcharged. payed 100 euro per night for a extremely small room with a window too high in the wall to see out. bathroom, carpet and towels were filthy, the furniture cheap and battered. breakfast in a windowless filthy room and absolutely cheap stuff. a 'once in a lifetime' experience: never again!
Hotel De Koopermoolen Amsterdam
- + Price
- – No internet connection!
Small hotel with good location
- + Very nice staff and good service in the reception
- – The shower head was defect. The remote control on the television was defect. The wash was nearly tight.
nice relaxing atmosphere and quiet at night
- + nice relaxing atmosphere and quiet at night
- + Very kind personel, location.
- – Windows and ventilation. The room had a window looking virtualy to other room (only 70cm away) and that couldn't be open.
Amsterdam August 08
- + Proximity to Central Station
- – Very poor ventilation in room. No real natural light. Condition of electrical appliances not ideal.
value for money
- + friendly and helpful staff ideal location would stay there again
- – needs air condition in the rooms or more opening windows
- + Excellent location, about six minutes walk from station and close to centre of activitity. Very friendly and helpful service.
- – Very small room. I took it as a single but it had a double bed. There just would not have been enough room for two people to move around in the space. As a single, it was just adequate. Extremely high charge (5 euro a night) for use of personal safe.
- + Exellent location! Very friendly staff. Good breakfast (singing lady was very nice!)
- – No window to open except in the bathroom,so the room got warm and 'airempty'
- + Not a bad location. Breakfest was ok.
- – I wouldn't even start to name it all...
- + - excellent service - nice and small hotel - good breakfast - near to central station
- – - location, because the street has lot of coffeeshops and there is a lot of noise
- + Friendly and informative personnel
- – small room
- + free internet
- – smoking inside dirty bed cover
- + Staff are very friendly, Location ideal for nightlife, Luggage room available so don't need to carry bags on last day
- – mould in bathroom, not entirely hotels fault but other customers came in rowdy and loud and could hear every word and door slam through thin walls
- + Location is excellent.
- – Extremely difficult to find your address; the price is TOO EXPENSIVE, hardly no faciliies in the room; breakfast menu is poor. Taxi fare to airport is CRAZY: 61 Euro, that is almost US$ 100!
- + Very nice staff, good breakfast and perfect location. Very nice stay. Thank you.
- – The elevator works well, but it is a little tight and funny.
- + Hotel is very conveniently located just a short walk from the train station. The room was very comfortable and clean, and the hotel staff were very personable and helpful. Breakfast was very well presented, and of excellent quality.
- – I was unfortunate to have the room on the second floor (2111) overlooking the main street, where it was very noisy from the traffic of the people below until 2:00 AM.
- + The Service was very good, we need another room because of water in the carpet and the reception had managed everthing.
- – The rooms look totaly different to the pictures in the internet. There was not possibility to open a window and get fresh air. We had to chance the hotel because of water from the roof in our room and the weet carpet.
- + Friendly staff, especially the woman. Excellent, delicious buffet breakfast!! There is an elevator, although you do have to consider carrying your luggage up a few stairs. Excellent bathroom, shower, bed linnen and towels are clean, aromatic, new. Neat, simple decoration, windows provide excellent soundproof, so you'll get a quiet, pleasant sleep.
- – No working phone in bedroom. Thus, no wake-up call nor calls home from the bedroom. Wake-up call consists of staff knocking on your door. No wifi internet connection. Only one computer, with weak internet connection, must be shared among all guests.
- + Very friendly staff, and fantastic location.
- – Over priced.
- + We weren't actually in the koopermoolen byt their sister hotel around the corner. Even though it was queen's day everything was very smooth. The restaurant was excellent.
- + excellent service by hotel staff,very friendly, very nice breakfast, will stay there again.location is also excellent
- – maybe a bit noisy late nights if you have a street front room.
- + Great location-staff was great and went out of their way to be helpful-clean quarters-really nice breakfast-I will be back-highlt recommended.
- – Maybe the noise factor if you are near the front, but this was not a major problem.
- + The location is immaculate, right beside the red light district, in the middle of everything.
- – Immediately when you walk in, it looks like a bunch of homeless people working the desk. They look horrible like they have never taken a shower. It's not an inviting environment by any means possible. The elevator is horrid. It's a tiny little box that will fit one person with a suitcase. I was very panicky in it. The rooms are TINY! They are not decorated or feel welcoming at all. My husband and I could not walk around the room at the same time because it was so small. One of us had to get on the bed when the other one was up because we couldn't both fit in the hall or bathroom. Not a good experience.
- + Location is in the city center and near the Amsterdam Centraal Station. Overall for room was perfect.
- – No wireless internet
- + very nice staff
- – nothing
- + All ++++. :)
- – Maybe consider hairdryer in bathroom.
- + Staff at reception were excellent
- + location, friendly and helpful service,
- – Hygiene, toilets very very clean :-) , rooms need serious cleaning routines. Blankets (but not the sheets) very really REALLY dirty :-( not washed in a while!
- + great location! friendly staff!
- – booked two single beds, got a twin bed. lot of noise from outside, but you have to pay for the location...
- + Location. Nice staff.
- – No fridge in room.
- + The location was excellent and was a much cheaper alternative to other hotels in the same area. Everything was clean, the breakfast was very pleasant, and the value for money was more than acceptable.
- – My girlfriend and I had no problems with anything.
- + 5-7 min from Central Station 5 min to shopping district
- – Ventilation was extremely noisy. It was just too much, really. If you are easily disturbed while asleep, you'd better consider staying at another hotel. There was no towel to step onto after shower.~
- + none really ,helpful reception,
- – freezing cold told staff did nothing,ice box ,total letdown dirty damp cold room
- + Excellent staff. Location was perfect especially for party people like us :)
- – Bed a bit soft but quite ok. Thin walls,but it didn´t bother us much.
- + Breakfast is excellent and this hotel could not be in a better location!!! I will definitively stay here again when I return to Amsterdam.
- – The 3 person room is really a two person plus a folding bed with a very thin mattress. So, the 3rd person ends up paying too much for a very uncomfortable bed ... :( . Other than that its OK
- + Having read the reviews on this hotel before our stay, we were pleasantly surpised. We have stayed in various "big" hotels in Amsterdam but have never received the quality of service we had here. Beds made linen changed and room cleaned every day. A added advantage was the central location, some fantastic restaurants and bistro's within 5 a minute walk. Staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful at all times, an added advantage! We were so pleased, we are booking the same room for our stay next year.
- – A little noisey on Friday and Saturday night but we've had to cope with worse at other hotels.
- + Michael was VERY sweet...He went above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate us. He went out of his way to help my sister get on in her drunken state :) He never made his job seem like work. He's a great person to have on the front line representing your Hotel. Despite all the minus' I felt like he made the stay worth while. To be fair though - all the reception staff had lovely smiles & wished us a nice day every morning. Greeted us when we came back. The location was most excellent! Walking distance to all the right places and close to Central Station - ideal for walking right into Amsterdam - checking in - and getting on with your night.
- – Bed/Pillow were very worn out & uncomfortable. Blow dryer was prehistoric - we would have brought one along had we know that it was going to blow cold air. People have to slam their doors in order to close them properly...this was very disruptive in the mornings. For the price we paid it would have been nice to have a proper pillow, a bath mat and some wash cloths. TV lamps were burning out and made buzzing sounds. Carpet was dirty. Some maintenance is really needed.
- + one of the boys at the recention (the one in the mornings) was very kind
- – too much noise and too small room (the firt day) room without window (the second and thrid day)
- + Very helpful, relaxed staff location (in relation to Central Station and Red Light District)
- – Tiny, dark room with view of back alley No internet access in rooms No bath Breakfast buffet is a bit rough and ready
- + wonderful location. exellent staff- very freindly and helping. spoke great english-easy to communicate. nice breakfast.
- – the toilets inside the room was smelly and unpleasent to use. the room was rather small for 3 pepole(but i guess everywhere in amsterdam center the rooms are small). poor lightning in the room.
- + Superb location and fantastic staff, very friendly and helpful. Also cleaners are very keen, fresh towels everyday. Plus points far outway minus points and would happily stay here again.
- – Room could do with a bit of a refurb i.e bathroom door handle coming off, hairdryer needs replacing also some lightbulbs needed replacing. Next time I would have a room with a window that opened gets very stuffy so had to keep opening the door out into the hallway.
- + Handily located for the main areas such as Dam Square, Centraal Station, Nemo centre, Red Light area. Quiet. Excellent breakfast facilities. Well recommended Surinam Chinese restaurant opposite.
- – Some bed linen was grubby and tea/coffee making facilities would have been good.
- + Excellent location near Central Station.
- – Rooms towards the street a little noisy.
- + Clean rooms nice new beds good breakfast very nolagable staff
- – small ammount of noise outside the hotel
- + Hotel reception staff couldn't have been more helpful especially when a problem arose and they were able to re-assure us on how the rectify the problem.
- + Friendly and helpful staff. Great location for all of Amsterdam attractions and central station.
- – No tea making facilities in room. No natural light in room making it a little claustrophobic.
- + staff were very friendly and helpful all round nice place to stay .
- – no
- + Very clean, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Good location.
- + My Stay at the hotel Koopermoolen in the Centrum of Amsterdam was great because of the efficiency and Kindness of the staff. As a first timer to europe in general they were very friendly and willing to assist me with any problems including being lost in the middle of the night. The room was tight but cozy and well furnished it was easy to sleep. I would definatly stay there again.
- – the only minus point was a vomit stain on the rug from the previous guest. But as I was there to party it didn't bother me that much. All in all it was worth the bargain price.
- + Location perfect, close to everything we wanted. Very clean bathroom. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast perfect (yes, no toaster, but this is europe!) Good to have a lift as the stairs are steep. Rooms cleaned daily. Hot shower with good pressure. Heater and aircon worked well.
- – Rooms are small and darkish, but we only used it to sleep so this was not a problem. View onto an internal shaft, although the owners had prettied it up with vines and flowers. Carpet stained.
- + kind atention of all employes
- – no wi fi or internet connection in th room
- + we loved the location.Free internet was great. Staff very friendly.
- – the room was far too small.
- + Location, lift, value for money, luggage store room (handy for late flight)Close to everything - red light area, shops, station, canals
- – Poor ventilation, dimly lit rooms, basic breakfast (no toast), very small 3rd bed in triple room, no tea-making facilities in room
- + - location close to Central station, not far from all nice places in Amsterdam - friendly staff
- – - room so small :( - smells food during lunch and dinner time - price too high for what you get
- + Great location for trains, buses and trams. Close to centre. Staff were very helpful, would go back to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.
- – Only trivial minus was the room, although room was large and adequate, the only window looked onto next room, there is virtually no natural light gets into the room. Would not stop me going back though.
- – expensive for the quality
- + The only plus point is the location. It's very near from Central Station. That's all.
- – The rooms is very small and dark. There are someone's blood spot on the bed sheet. and there is only cold water to take a shower! How can be in 3 star hotel?!!!!! It's realy nightmare!!!
- + staff were very friendly even in the early hours of the morning. great location walking distance from train station and coffee shops and redlight district would stay again.
- + Great staff and the hotel had a lift, albeit a very slow one. The breakfast was good and the hotel has a central location.
- – For the price paid (compared to other tourist traps through Europe), the room was tiny - we rented a triple room which was the size of a shoebox with 2 singles joined together and a small mattress on the floor. There was no view and the room was a little dark.
- + We thought the beds were very comfortable, better than in more expensive hotels we have stayed in. A good nights sleep was had by all.
- – Very basic amenities in the rooms. No facilities for making drinks which was a big minus.
- + the location was good....the staff were extremely helpful....had a good few days
- + Staff very friendly, superb location.
- – Very small room, cost enough for level of hotel quality. No fesh towels for second day.
- + Location is excellent and staff very friendly.
- – Room was very dark, breakfast was quite plain.
- + FRIENDLY STAFF
- – NOT ENOUGH LIGHT TO READ .VERY IMPORTANT
- + Excellent and friendly service from the reception staff. Great location.
- – Room very small and warm with no ventilation. If it had not been for the ceiling fan we would have melted.
- + the hotel was very clean.
- – the window looked out onto a shaft of some sort. but for the weekend it was in a great location.
- + Very friendly service, and apart from the item under the bed an otherwise very well kept hotel! Quiet enough, very central and convenient location, good breakfast, good shower, comfortable bed. Would recommend.
- – I could have done without spotting the used condom under the bed, which I left well alone (hence the low score for hygiene). TV reception not great. The map on the website is very misleading regarding the proximity of the hotel to the Red Light District - but it is right on the edge, so anyone wishing to avoid the Red Light district need not find it intrusive.
- + The reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
- + Friendly staff, and a wonderfull buffet breakfast.
- – My single bed was most uncomfortable. The T.V. remote for our room was not functioning at all.
- + Friendly helpful staff made stay relaxing and very enjoyable. Location very handy for the station and all main areas of interest.
- – time flew by and we had to come home.
- + Excellent location - very close to the railway station, city centre and the main tourist sights.
- – The light is insufficient. There is no breakfast package for checking out before 7 a.m. Would be good to have a coffee machine in the lobby.
- + Super Staff on the front desk! Much longer time to have breakfast than other hotels - breakfast was excellent too!
- – No ironing board and iron included
- + Very frendly staff
- – Lack of fresh air in the room
- + Great location, good breakfast.
- – The hair dryer was broken and the room was very hot at night.
- – No windows in the room!
- + Ceiling fan made the air less sticky but not cool.Good choice of TV channels.Beds were comfy.Plenty of tables and seats.Room no. 2123! Reception staff, especially Mathius, were very helpful and accomodating.
- – En suite facility had faulty shower holder, leaking toilet when flushed, shower was ALMOST un accessible due to lack of room to open shower door. Towels were dirty and very hard from YEARS of washing.No air conditioning. Very hot and stuffy in room.Very bad lighting.
- + close to the central station.
- – The light of the room was so dark that it was hard to read. It had tiny bathroom and there was no bath mat. We were put to the ground floor room and there was people chatting all night by the reception area...very noisy. I would expect better room for a 3 stars hotel.
- + Great location, especially good to those who wish to travel to the suburbs.
- – Room is too small,crammed and not well lit.The mattress need to be replaced. It is also difficult to locate as it is not well known...a train employee at Centraal Station pointed me to the wrong direction.
- + 1 Central Location 2 Bedroom and en suite was found to be very clean and was cleaned each day 3 staff were courteous and friendly 4 we were allowed to leave luggage in secure room on day of departure
- – 1 No opening window in bedroom 2 No air conditioning in bedroom 3 Telivision did not work in bedroom (2113) I could not alter volume or channel 4 one light bulb did not work in bedroom 5 The fan in the bedroom was noisy. Because of the heat we had to have the fan working all night
- + amazing location friendly staff
- – no windows in the room expensive, but was easter weekend t.v. didnt work
- + we had a room on the front overlooking the street with three huge windows it was great to watch the world go by and we were not disturbed by too much noise late at night friendly staff, great location,very good value for money we will definitely stay there again
- – the one thing that would have made it a perfect stay is a tea and coffee making facility in the room
- + Nice location, a short walk from central station and easy to get to from the airport. This hotel is right in the middle of all the action you come to Amsterdam for. Coffee shops are everywhere near this hotel, and the center of the Red Light District is a 5 minute walk away. Its also very close to Dam Square. The staff was very friendly and the front desk has someone on duty 24hrs a day, and its not a problem to stumble in at 3AM and go up to your room. The rooms are a little smaller than what you'd get in the USA, but you don't exactly make the journey to Amsterdam to sit it a hotel room anyway... The room is clean, the beds are comfortable, the bathroom is clean, there is a closet, chairs, table, night stands, and they have cable TV with programing in English. There's a PC with high speed Internet in the lobby. They have free breakfast until 10AM, which was pretty good and had a decent selection of stuff to eat. Also if you have postcards you want to send home, you can leave it with the person at the front desk and they'll put it in the mail for you. All in all I "enjointed" my stay!
- – I wish they had WIFI....
- + comfortable clean bed and linen, great shower,room smallish but had everything you need and very clean, and windows with view out over street,all staff encountered were great, really friendly and welcoming, and has a lift!
- – Mmm,not a lot really, suppose because it's right in the heart of things, you can get a bit of noise from the street, but it didn't bother me at all. Only other minus I can think of is, maybe it's not a Dutch thing- but there was no toaster at breakfast to make toast :-)
- + location was a big plus. hotel breakfast was very good. the hotel staff was very helpful and curtious.
- – only minus point, the lighting in our room was a little dim. just needs some brighter light bulbs.
- + General welcoming attitude of the excellent staff. Good Breakfast. Overall the most welcoming ande helpful staff I have found in several visits to Holland
- – Tiny details in the rooms-e.g; Shower head loose -small repair.
- + Friendly/approachable staff
- – Breakfast not very good
- + Hotel staff were friendly. close to Centraal Station.
- – Single rooms were too small. Not enuf space to hang clothes. Bedsheets were dirty. Definately would not recommend this hotel. leaky shower tray, which flooded bathroom floor. No outside line available from the room telephone. Problems with electricity being cut to the floor that I was on.
- + rooms were very clean and tidy. Reception was very helpful
- – breakfast was served in another hotel, top bed blanket was marked.
- + friendly staff....good value for money
gezellig, schoon en super gelegen hotel midden in Amsterdam
- + Centraal gelegen, schoon,gezellig, komen zeker terug
- – niks
prima locatie n centrum
- + Alles oke receptie zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam met alles Kamer oke alles wat je nodig heb en keurig schoon Ontbijt prima met genoeg van alles en een heel vriendelijke mevrouw Die overal op let en het ziet er allemaal keurig uit pluim voor haar maar ook voor de rest van het personeel We komen zeker keer terug
- – klein minpuntje was dat er geen raam in de kamer zit daar door is het wat benauwd
- * mon conseil Je zit hier hartje centrum en alles daar om heen is altijd gezellig
- + Hotel sehr zentral, leicht zu finden und zu erreichen, freundliches Personal, Frühstück, Sauberkeit
- – (kein Minuspunkt, wäre aber schön gewesen) kein Fön und keine Handtuchhalter im Bad
- * mon conseil Unbedingt das Schiffahrtsmuseum besuchen ein interaktives Museum für Jung und Alt...auch wenn man sonst mit Schiffen nichts am Hut hat.
- + Sehr zentrale Lage, Frühstück ist für den Preis angemessen, freundliches Personal
- – Täglicher Handtuchwechsel,es fehlen im Bad Handtuchhalter,
Goed hotel met uitstekende ligging
- + Ligging van het hotel is meer dan goed. Midden in het centrum dus overal dichtbij. Het ontbijt is goed en alles wordt goed bijgevuld. Personeel aan de receptie is erg vriendelijk.
- – Kamer is erg klein. De vloer loopt schuin af waardoor deuren niet goed sluiten. Douchecabine valt bij het openen en sluiten bijna uit de rails en kraan in douche zit los. Stucwerk van plafond in badkamer valt omlaag. Maar dit alles weegt niet op tegen de ligging van het hotel. Wij hebben er drie geweldige dagen gehad.
- * mon conseil Cafe International naast het hotel is erg gezellig. Ook een dagkaart met de tram voor 7,50 pp en je kunt 24 uur door heel A dam reizen. In de Jordaan naar cafe Rooie Nelis gaan. Echt een aanrader. Het is er oergezellig.
Hotel vlakbij station Amsterdam Centraal
- + De medewerkers waren heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het ontbijt was goed. De kamer was netjes. Het hotel ligt op loopafstand van station Amsterdam Centraal.
- – Eigenlijk was er niet echt iets negatiefs.
Hotel De koopermolen te Amsterdam
- + Een positief punt van dit hotel is zeker de ligging vlakbij CS Amsterdam en vlakbij alle winkels attracties. Ook het ontbijt was prima in orde (voldoende keus).
- – Een klein minpuntje vond ik dat er geen raam in de slaapkamer zat, was erg warm weer. Zou fijn zijn om even te kunnen luchten. Er zat overigens wel een ventilator in de slaapkamer, deze zorgde ook wel voor enige verfrissing.
- * mon conseil Een goed restaurant in de buurt is zeker Loetje. Leuke ligging en goed eten voor een zeer redelijke prijs.
- + ligging
- – ontbijt
- * mon conseil top buurt om te verblijven
redelijk goed hotel in centrum Am sterdam
- + heel vriendelijk personeel, prima ontbijt, lekker in het centrum
- – erg warm en kleine kamers geluid van de straat maar dat weet je als je in uitgaansgebied hotel boekt
- * mon conseil temperatuur kamers beter reguleren
Fijn hotel,direct in t centrum ,aan te bevelen.
- + Zeer vriendelijk personeel ,ontbijt geweldig heel veel keus en lekker vers. Onze kamer op de derde etage omhoog met n kabouter liftje ,aan de straatkant een beetje rumoerig maar daar hebben we zelf voor gekozen
- – Geen minpunten
- * mon conseil Een paar deuren verder een zeer goed INDONESIE RESTAURANT ,zeer de moeite waard
- + Dicht bij Centraal Station. We hadden een binnenkamer, dus heel stil. Bijzonder vriendelijk personeel, heel behulpzaam. Goede bedden, schoon beddengoed.
- – De badkamer was schoon, maar spiegel hing te hoog en de badkamer was klein.
- * mon conseil Je hebt eigenlijk alles in de buurt. De tram, rondvaartboot en de Dam. Gezellige cafés, eethuisjes, restaurantjes en terrassen in de buurt. Museumplein, Vondelpark, Leidseplein is allemaal in de buurt.
Slapen met de Buren
- + de ligging en flexibiliteit is goed. Receptie is zeer behulpzaam en aardig.
- – de muren zijn zo Dun dat er bijna geen verschil is met je buren in je kamer of dat je alleen een kamer heeft.
- * mon conseil Red light om de hoek . Veel lokaal hippe restaurant om de hoek .
Gezien de prijs had ik toch meer comfort verwacht.
- + Goede ontvangst en duidelijke informatie over het hotelgebruik. Ligging in de buurt van het station en het centrum, voldoende comfort op kamer m.b.t. slaap, sanitair en tv.
- – De lift liet het vaak afweten, waardoor we van en naar de vierde verdieping een zeer moeilijke trap moesten overwinnen. Het raam in de badkamer was geblokkeerd met een houten blok en toen mijn vrouw dit wilde verwijderen, kreeg ze het raam met het volle gewicht op haar hand. Weinig geslapen omdat er de hele nacht door storend straatlawaai zeer dominant was. Het ontbijt was wel voldoende qua aanbod maar de kwaliteit liet te wensen.
- * mon conseil Chinees restaurant New Season in de Warmoesstraat zeer goed en betaalbaar. De Schreierstoren op de Prins Hendrikskade, leuke setting. En voor het overige is er zoveel Amsterdam te beleven
- + Ongedwongen personeel
- * mon conseil Zit midden in het amusement......
voor ons geweldig
Kleine koude kamer voor twee personen
- + Service was prima. Personeel was zeer vriendelijk. Ligging dicht bij centraal station.
- – Kamer was zeer klein voor 2 personen. De ramen sloten niet goed, waardoor het de hele nacht koud was (ondanks dat verwarming maximaal was gezet). Spullen waren oud (dekens en kussens met gaten). De prijs van 95 euro per nacht was dus veel te veel (ter vergelijking in centrum van Berlijn hadden we de dag daarvoor een zeer goed hotel voor 100 Euro per nacht).
amsterdam op zijn best
- + vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel
- – weinig ventilatie op kamer
- * mon conseil leuke kleine cafeetjes in de buurt
drukke relaxe ontspaning
- + heel vriendelijk,behulpzaam.gastvrij
- – gevoelig voor het oor,kan bijna alles horen,Moet meer isoleren
- * mon conseil Precies de goeie liging,gewoon even bij het water staan,en neem alles in je opdrukke
leuk hotel met relaxte sfeer
- + leuk hotel voor mensen die van het uitgaans leven genieten kom met plezier weer terug vanwege de ongedwongen en relaxte sfeer
- – niet geschikt voor oudere mensen die van rust en drukte houden
Perfecte locatie, goede service en een heel net hotel
- + Heel vriendelijk personeel, schoon, goede bedden, lekker ontbijt, perfecte locatie.
- – Geen daglicht op de kamer, geen ramen. Op de site stond dat elke kamer voorzien was van een haardroger. Deze was er niet. Wel konden we er 1 lenen bij de receptie.
- * mon conseil Er zou een bar moeten zijn in het hotel.
- + Lag nahe am Bahnhof
- – Teuer, aber bei den Preisen in Amsterdam nicht anders zu erwarten
- * mon conseil Gute Pizzeria nebenan
Goed hotel, in centrum, voor n mooi prijsje.
- + Goede prijs/kwaliteitsverhouding. Geen last van lawaai van de straat.
Ik betaal geen 115 euro om de hele tijd in de wietstank te zitten.
- + Aardig personeel.
- – Van begin tot eind stonk het in de kamer naar wiet(rook).
Hotel in Top Lage zum guten Preis
- + Lage, Frühstück und Parkservice
- – Zimmer hatte kein Fenster, Fernseher
- * mon conseil Hill Street Blues
Zeker aan te raden voor mensen die graag gaan stappen in Amsterdam
- + Goede locatie, vriendelijk personeel, netjes, uitgebreid ontbijtbuffet,
- – Kleine lift, kleine badkamer
prima klein hotel
- + een net , klein hotel met een prima mogelijkheid om dichtbij met 10% korting heerlijk te eten . het hotel ligt vlakbij het station en de Dam.
- – op de kamer was gerookt , en daar had ik last van . ik had de ramen allemaal flink open staan , maar daardoor had ik in de nacht last van omgevingsgeluiden (mensen op straat en bevoorrading winkels). ik mistte wel de instruktie wat te doen bij noodgevallen , zoals brand.
- * mon conseil dit hotel kan allerlei excursies regelen !
- + War der zweite Aufenthalt und gerne immer wieder. Das Preis Leistungsverhältnis passt und kann man nicht klagen. Das Personal ist freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Frühstücksbuffet ist für diesen Preis gut. Nach 3 verschiedenen Hotels kann ich dieses sehr empfehlen. Lage Top, man ist mitten drinn.
prima!!! maar wat aan de hoge kant
- + Locatie, service, schoon ontbijt was ruim voldoende.
- – Prijstechnisch gezien (wat) aan de hoge kant.
- * mon conseil Er schijnen ook goedkopere kamers te zijn die niet minder zullen zijn dan wat wij hadden.
klein aber fein
- + sehr freundliche Bedienung, Zimmer und Douche sehr sauber geputzt, immer frische Frottierwäsche.
- – Schade, dass unser Zimmer kein Fenster hatte.
Super klantvriendelijk personeel!
- + Super vriendelijk onthaal, goede bedden en heerlijk ontbijd!
- – Nachtlawaai op de gang, maar we zijn het maar eventjes gewaar geweest :)
eher für drogentouristen mit geringsten ansprüchen
- + man wohnt sehr zentral
- – hotel wirklich nur ausreichend, wenn man nur zum schlafen dort ist. man sollte jedoch einen joint geraucht haben, sonst ist es alles viel zu laut. treppengeräusche vom hotel, leute die direkt vor dem hotel party machen....
- * mon conseil anderes hotel
ligging, prijs,kwaliteit, gewoon goed
- + prijs kwaliteids verhouding goed, eenvoudig maar schoon en ruime kamer
- – wietlucht op de gang maar dat moet je maar voor lief nemen.
Leuk voor 1 nachtje
- – Er is/word op de kamers gerookt en de omgeving eromheen is helemaal niks
Niet voor herhaling vatbaar.
- + Dichtbij station.
- – Kamers kunnen te weinig verlucht worden. Kamers met twee bedden waren ok. Kamer met " een groot bed" op de vierde verdieping was SLECHT,veel te klein voor twee personen,te luidruchtig,niet aan te raden. Verboden te roken maar wel asbak en assen op de grond ! WC geur aan de bagage kamer beneden,niet te doen ! Ontbijt is ok,maar het kan niet dat op de tweede dag geen aanvulling kon van confituur.
- * mon conseil Hotel bevind zich in de zeer drukke " Wallekes " buurt.
Prima hotel voor een stedentrip
- + Locatie / behulpzame receptie
- – Klein bed / hygiëne
geschikt voor 1 nachtje
- + ontbijt: gewoon goed; niets bijzonders
- – frisse lucht / ventilatie
Eenvoudig , keurig hotel met verrassend goed ontbijt.
- + Zeer vriendelijk personeel en ook behulpzaam bij het uitzoeken van te plannen activiteiten, vooral de jongeman die van Finse muziek houdt, zijn naam is mij ontschoten. Heerlijk dicht bij het Centraal station. Je stapt de deur uit en wordt overgoten met Amsterdam, leuk.
- – Wij sliepen in een kamer binnenin het gebouw er zat een raam maar dit keek niet uit op de straat maar een heeeeel klein tuintje, moesten even het beklemmende gevoel kwijt raken. Daarna ging het goed en de frisse lucht wrd ook goed bevoorraad.
Tolle Lage, "Isolierte Einzelzelle"
- + Top Lage, Rezeption freundlich, "Man wird in Ruhe gelassen". Für jene, die einfach nur unter Freunden eine Unterkunft suchen, um das Nachleben (Red Light) kennen zu lernen ist es dennoch eine ideale Adresse
- – Fenster sind nicht zu öffnen. Keine Lüftung vorhanden. Zimmer abgelebt. Renovierung wäre wünschenswert
niks overbodig , goede locatie
- – geen raam naar buiten , alleen uitzicht op "binnenplaats "
gezellig hotel voor iedereen
- + super gezellig
- – weinig op de kamer bv. koffiezet app. of waterkoker
In dit hotel is de ontvangst bijzonder vriendelijk, het ontbijt goed,
- + Prettig dicht bij Amsterdam Centraal.
- – Weinig daglicht in de kamer.
Heruntergekommene Zimmer in guter Innenstadtlage
- + Lage in der Stadt
- – Zimmer zum Lichtschacht, im Sommer keine Lüftungsmöglichkeiten. Teilweise sehr heruntergekommene Einrichtung
goed hotel pover ontbijt
- + goede ligging vriendelijk personeel gratis internet
- – zeer pover ontbijt alleen boterhammen met hesp en kaas, cornflakes geen broodjes, croissants, eitje?
Eenvoud en klantvriendelijkheid typeren dit hotel!
Voor de prijs moet je het niet laten.
- + Schoon, sober met als dikke plus toilet en douche op de kamer mede gezien de prijs. Midden in het centrum met alles op wandelafstand. En dan ook nog inclusief ontbijt. Had als éénling wel een 2 pers. kamer. Weet niet hoe de 1 pers. kamer is.
- – Miste de verse broodjes bij het ontbijt, dat verder goed was.
Preiswerte einfache Unterkunft in zentralster Lage
prima verblijf,leuk hotel in leuke omgeving
een romantisch weekend
- + - centraal gelegen; prettige gemakkelijke atmosfeer. - prima kamer en badkamer - personeel geeft goede bruikbare informatie
- – - rookverbod in het hotel ok, alleen moet het personeel zich daar ook aan houden. zitten in de lobby te roken, waardoor ontbijtruimte "onbemand" is - jammer dat je niet kunt pinnen, niet iedereen heeft een creditkaart - erg kleine lift
Een hotel om aan te bevelen
- + Centrale ligging, schoon hotel, vriendelijke mensen, erg goede prijs/kwaliteit.
Super locatie maar kamer viel tegen
- + - Ligging - Voldoende schone handdoeken, beddengoed
- – - Het raam kon niet open - Slechte ventilatie, stinkt (ventilatiesysteem werkt niet goed) - Kamer was minder mooi dan op de foto's - Ontbijt was matig/simpel
Nettes Hotel in super Lage
- + gute Lage, gutes Frühstück, sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal
- – in der Nacht sehr laut, weil Hotel mitten in einer Straße mit vielen Coffeeshops, Bars, Geschäften
netjes hotel met vriendelijk personeel
- + service was goed, ontbijt was ook netjes
- – beetje lawaaiig doordat het midden in het centrum is
Dit hotel is meer dan de moeite waard.
- + Er heerst een zeer prettige atmosfeer in dit HOTEL.
- – Er moet misschien iets meer op (kleine) details gelet worden.