- Note: 6.7 / 10 Score de 274 avis
Tous les commentaires sont effectués par nos clients après leur séjour à l'hôtel Hotel Quentin Arrivé Amsterdam.
- + The position
- – Small room no good toilette even shared, not a bath in a floor
Clean friendly hotel close to central station
- + Close to central station friendly staff would stay again
Center of the city
- + wifi free, quiet
- – no shower on 4 floor, terrible stairs, no elevator!
Nice budget hotel.
- + Excellent location in the heart of city centre.
- – Very warm in the room.
- * mon conseil It is in the heart of Amsterdam! What more do you want.... All attractions close by.
- – This year the fire alarm went off three times during the night. Needless to say, not a very comfortable night. They need to check their alarmsystem !!
- + Locatie
Pleasant staff but rooms left a lot to be desired.
- + Great front desk staff,notably Amy and Nelson .
- – Our room was very noisy.
Good Holiday, Good hotel
- + The location is Perfect as it is in the city centre and located on the main street upon leaving the hotel if you walk to the right Popeye's coffeeshop is right next door great place for breakfast and a smoke, and further down the street Haarlemmerstraat will connect onto Nieuwedijk and will eventually take you too Dam Square, Also the hotel is within walking distance of Amsterdam Centraal Train station. The hotel staff are more than friendly and offer some friendly advise too first time visitor
- – The mattress on the bed can be uncomfy when you sleep a certain way,
- * mon conseil Just enjoy yourself and have a good time the
- + Not far from Centraal Station. Nice people at the desk.
- – Bad mattress and blanket.
- * mon conseil Could be nice for only one night but not for a multiple days stay.
- + Coffeshop right across the street.
- – The stairs were very steep.
Good hotel, small rooms but comfy
- – Elevator doesn't work and hasn't work for awhile and it's really difficult lugging your bags up the steep stairs. Get it fixed! The customer always comes first!
Old and budget but clean and friendly
- + Men at the desk were very friendly and helpful. Pleasant fresh atmosphere in spite of being old and budget. In an interesting and colourful area. For us it was a stopover between long flights but would make a good place for a longer visit. Excellent reception lounge and cafe and a breakfast which was good value for the price.
- – Three floors of winding staircases don't go well with heavy bags but the receptionist was most helpful in this and our bags were carried up and back for us. The beds were very narrow and not very firm.
- + Location,friendly hungarians around,quiet.
- – Bit dirty,poor interior.
A week in Amsterdam in the Quentin Arrivé
- + Excellent location, friendly staff, very comfortable common area downstairs
- – Rooms a little too small
- – Weak internet WiFi
best spot in amsterdam
- + the location is at the best spot of Jordaan. The fact that it is in the heart of amsterdam, very near to central station and a bit far from the ever-crowded red light is perfect for city tour and have a good rest at night. Bathroom is clean and large. nice receptions.
- – dirty sheets.
Cheap but very basic.
- + It was cheap and also close to both the city centre and the train station. The neighbourhood seemed safe enough to walk around even at night.
- – It was very basic. Not a choice for families or romantic couples. More of an alternative to a youth hostel really.
Only stay here if you are on a seriously tight budget
- + Cheap, location
- – My friend had his Â£750 camera stolen from the luggage area. Albeit be probably shouldn't have left it there, it was concealed in the bottom of a bag and our group found that highly disheartening. Moreover the staff didn't care and there is suspicion, given how quiet the hotel was at the time and how short a time it was left in there, this was an inside job. DON'T LEAVE ANY VALUABLES IN THE LUGGAGE ROOM HERE
Fine bar theft
- + Cheap and easy
- – One of our group had their camera stolen from his bag in the luggage room
Location is great and rooms are basic
Good location but NO value for money!
- + Excellent location, especiallly for Queensday weekend. Nice hangout area downstairs with wifi and snacks. It was good to be able to leave the luggage there too.
- – For the money paid the cleanliness and facilities (i.e. shared bathrooms were a disaster) were not worth it. Most staff were rude, except Scandinavian guy. Bit noisy outside but that can't be helped.
Avoid this hotel if possible.
- + Location. (10 mins walking to centraal station) Although the buiding is very old, but all of the bathrooms and toilets are super clean.
- – A very old and poorly lit hotel. The hotel does not have a lft, and our room is on the highest floor. To make thing worst, the stairs doesnt have any light and it's very steep.
Good location, very basic and at times dirty
very good hotel, if u want enjoy amsterdam with friends,good location,
- + loyal receptionist,very good location...
- – arent. cheap price,cheap hotel, it isnt a Hilton :)
- + Very clean hotel located less than 10min walk from Amsterdam Central on a very nice street of local restaurants/bars. Near a good cafe with WiFi
- – No WiFi in hotel. Limited electrical plugs to charge eletronics. No remote for TV. Terrible bed.
Great location for those who enjoy the hustle and bustle.
- + The telly worked!!! As per my earlier posting, it's rare to find that the advertised tv actually works so this was a first (nice to have a bit of MTV in the mornings). Reception staff are freindly enough and the Aussie/Kiwi lady even let me check-in a little early when she seen how soaked I'd got in the rain. Smoker freindly and right next to a bunch of good coffeeshops....
- – It's not particularly clean and it's plenty grubby in places, the toilet on the top floor requires a very short person or a contortionist to use the thing sitting down, the radiators hang precariously from the walls and the windows need a lot of gentle coaxing to actually get 'em open. Could do with a lick of paint and a man with a spanner........
CRAP, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ...BUT CHEAP
2 days in Amsterdam
- + Low prices, 24 hours open reception, Free Wifi
- – Dirty on the room floor, no private bathroom, no breakfast service (only hot drinks).
quite cheap with all its consequences
- – The walls are quite thin, so you can even understand what your neighbour is talking/shouting/cursing about (not to mention the guys on the street). No elevator.
cheap stay in the Dam
- + Great location, only 5 mins from central station. were allowed to smoke in the rooms!
- – Tiny toilet on the top floor! very narrow stairs. some staff quite rude.
- + Nice spacious rooms, comfy beds and great location. Would go back.
Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed In
- + Location
- – Poor Service Tiny Rooms Can get very very hot inside the rooms This hotel does not even deserve 1* it should have 0
Absolutely basic but well located.
- + Very nice area. Near to Central Station, City, Jordan and West Park.
- – Pretty busy streetlife in night. Bad smell in room. Dirty carpet. Really bad madras (one bed).
Comfor and cozy, but you get what you pay for
- + Location, close to public transport
- – Shared bathrooms that can get a little messy at times
Charmless and over priced
- – This is more like a hostel. I did not find anything that I liked about this hotel.
Great location, great price - shame about the telly!
- + Good location and price (164 euros for twin room 01/06 - 04/06).
- – Very rarely get an Amsterdam hotel room with a working tv - and this room in this hotel was no different.
Big advantage was central city location
- + Very good price and location. Overall very good impression and nice staff.
- – Shared bathroom.
- + Great location, nice staff, price.
- – shared facilities, located on busy street so it can be quite noisy.
- + Great price and location only 5 min walk from central station, clean, fairly friendly staff
- – did not have any towels on arrival, when we asked for some we were given 3 between 5 of us for the 4 nights we stayed.
- + Location
- – If you like sleeping on springs only then this is the place for you.
clean, cheap good hotel
- + good location, opposite about 6-7 coffeeshops, smoking in hotel allowed, very friendly staff, all round good hotel
- – shared shower & toilet
- – The TV was out
location was great
- + cheek in was great. everything was good. but no heat. for 8 days
- – no heat
- + Great location, easy access to all of the city and transport!
- – Small Toilet
- – Couldnt keep luggage because there was no luggage room,too much noise at night,employees not at all friendly
AWESOME!loved every min of dam
- + was a bit worried about this hotel as i had read quite a few bad reviews on it,and had booked it for my boyfriends 21st present but when we arrive the staffed were friendly,rooms are very basic but everything you need the beds were extra comfy,rooms were cleaned,had a cleaner in which changed the bedding daily,they serve hot drinks at the reception,the location is brilliant right in the middle off all the action 2 min walk from the train station,little cafe over the road to get breakfast,all n all we enjoyed our stay very much and def would stay there again.
- – only thing i could find fault with is there isnt anywhere to leave your bags if you arrive before the check in time but they did let us have our room a tad earlyer to save lugging our bags around
Noisy but good location
- – Lots of noise from others rooms and outside
Comfortable stay, nice street, close to center, clean rooms
- + location was very close to the center, very nice interior around reception
- – cannot leave baggage on reception for couple hours after check out, poor help on reception
a good budget option
- + I would come back to this hotel if I was on a budged again
- – Noisy
If no other options use this hotel
- – Staff bored, no luggage storage, noisy, have hardly the minimum requested in a hotelroom.
Very affordable & well situated
- + An excellent location right in the heart of Amsterdam. Ideal for groups checking out different culture on a budgett.
- – Not got anything negative to say about the hotel. It suited what we needed it for.
Ok for price
Good value for money
- + Great service, very nice people at reception desk.
- – Bit noisy, high staircase
- + close to central... nice, clean and reasonable price... hotel staffs are friendly..
- – noisy.... toilet and shower separate and far from the room..
Comfortable little hotel
- + nice quiet place and still near to the centrum, good possibility for breakfast, nice people at the reception
- – there was a mouse in my room, but i believe that it came in from the open window. However the situation was handled smoothly and I got another bigger room
Great location for a good nights sleep.
- + Great location right near the station. For it\'s central location you will get a great nights sleep away from the noise of the main city centre as there aren\'t that many noisy bars near by.
- – The lock on my door was awful, it was award to unlock from the outside and impossible to lock once inside.rnrnSmall \"double\" bedrnrnVery steep stairs (more so than normal for Amsterdam) so if your getting back late then watch out if you have had a few.
- + Excellent location, easy to find and perfect for our break
- + cheap / central location
- – You couldn't close the door to the toilet because the toilet was placed too close to it.
value for money
- + A Good value for money hotel at a good location in the midlle of the city
- – verry spartacan
best price for fair quality
- + Great location,considerably wide entrance hall where you can sit around, helpful staff,clean room,.Try and get room 102,excellent choice.
Very happy, thank you!
- + Very clean, easy to find, great service and we had our own (informal) balcony out the window, which was great to relax on and play some cards. Bathroom was basic, but reasonable size and clean.
- – They were basic rooms, but this was encouraging to get out into the city! We're very happy with our stay and would book again if in the area.
No luggage room?
- + The location is strategic, near Amsterdam Central St. where you can reach almost everywhere in the Netherlands, and also many souvenir shops around it.
- – The price is quite expensive for a room without towels etc. And also, this hotel does not have a luggage/locker room, meanwhile the check in time is at 2 pm. Therefore, beware if you plan to arrive before 2 pm and you have many luggages.
Shockingly bad rooms but amazing location.
- + Great location, good price, nice service.
- – Appalling rooms - tatty, damp and not very clean.
Central & cheap in Amsterdam
- + Central location, a couple of minutes from the main railway station. The staff was friendly, the neighbourhood nice, not "too lively" but also very boring either.
- – I got a room with a broken window, towards the somewhat noisy street below. The bathroom and toilette were in the corridor, shared by almost ten rooms (luckily only few were occupied). They charged me somewhat more than was shown in the confirmation from hotels.nl, plus they asked for 5 % commission on credit card.
- + Budge twin room is enough for us.Enviroment is comfort and clean.24hrs receptionist and they are friendly too.They will locked the hotel door during at mid-night.Enviroment is quite than busy road hotel(like Dam street and central hotel).The location is near centraal station and near some of attraction places by walking.
- – no room service during 3days we staying there and not include breakfast.
- + Friendly staff and the ease to get to main places in Amsterdam Putting me onto the Free Amsterdam Tour and the great map that they provide
- – I am sure that if you brought in croissants or pasteries they would sell like hot cakes in the mornings the breakfast is great but a little nibble in the lovely dinning room would complete the experience
good for the price and location
- + Great Location and Great Price. nothing got broken into and one nice man working at the desk at night locks the door and makes sure you are staying there to let you in during the night hours. also our bathroom and shower were very clean always. cable tv in our room
- – very small room. they dont change the bedding at all. the hotel is in a loud neighborhood. room wasn't cleaned at all during the 7 days we were there.
- + I booked a one bedroom room and that is excatly what i got. The room was small and very basic but for the price i paid thats all i expected and indeed needed. The location was brilliant, nothing was too far away, for people who just want a place to rest there head at night, this is the place to go, if you want luxuries i would recommend you pay more and try somewhere new
- – Only bad point i found really was the shared toilet facilities, im not sure how hygientic it was or how regularly cleaned it was but it was a bit strange, although in the end it wasnt really a problem
Big bed, great view at Hobbitland
- + We loved the view very much. The room was comfortable, and beds were very large.The hungarian girl at the reception was a very good suprise because we are also hungarians.
- – The room was different than the picture we saw on your website before.
- + Very close to Centraal Station, clean room, overall a good experience!
- – Not enough plug points,very steep stair, luckily we were only on 1st floor, and no baggage holding.
- – Staff doesnt like to work and they dont take care about your stay in amsterdan
- + really close to centraal station and walking distance to dam square. we also booked a triple room from the 3rd day as a friend was joining us and they cleaned that room early so we could move in straight away that morning.
- – it's on quite a busy road so it's pretty noisy so no desent sleep ins. plus the second night we were there the fire alarm went off and we asked the woman if we should go down stairs until she knew what was going on and she answered just wait there (on the stairs) until i know what is going on. we actually found that quite funny.
- – Mice!! HAd a little family in our room. And the stairs what a nightmare after a wee smoke!!
- + good location, nice price.
- – really small rooms, mouse/rats in our room. small corridors & shared toilets. several light bulbs not working in the corridors.
- + Great location, surrounded by great coffeeshops and places to try proper Dutch cuisine.
- – Guy working the night we tried to check in had no idea how to check people in. It was his first night though so got to give the guy a break. And he thought it was a preposterous notion that he would know how to speak Dutch. And curses on those mice that chewed through the paper bag we had left on the floor in our room and ate a massive feed of our waffles. Bed was comfy though and it overlooked a cool street with a lot going on. Also, smoking in the room wasn't a problem. Verdict: good if you're a laidback sort of traveller who doesn't mind mice running around while you're trying to sleep and can see the funny side of the incompetency of the staff. I loved it.
- + Kind personnel. Fair prices.
- – Room not cleaned daily. Stiff stairs.
cheap and cheerfull but dont expect "any" luxuries
- + fun location to be in. i got a good deal price wise, great for a cheap weekend all in all ok hotel. smoking friendly. great as crash pad. not far to walk to station.
- – found some of the staff unfriendly as if it was a hassle at times. quite loud as lots of banging doors at night. blankets from the seventies i had twin room one bed had duvet the other were some blankets on a duvet cover, if you are looking for a restfull hotel with any luxuries this will not be for you.
good clean cheap accomodation!
- + exactly what you would expect for low budget accomodation...no frills but very clean and handy for central Amsterdam!!! staff friendly and helpful as well!! would use again if the necessity arose.
- – no lifts so be prepared for the climb if you're on the 3rd floor!!
Very good hotel, ideal for anyone visting Amsterdam for a short time.
- + Great location in the heart of the coffeeshops and wonderful resturants, helpful and friendly staff, beautiful lounge area, clean and comfortable rooms. Just what we needed.
- – Very noisy at night due to the thin walls and age of the building.
- + Great location, literally round the corner from Central Station. Freindly staff there 24 hours. Room decent enough size for what you pay. Smoke in the room with no problems!
- – None really, if you just want a bed really then this is ideal. Been twice will go again!
- + good location
- – chaos, noisy, room too small, expensive but poor quality, don't suggest.
- + location
- – cleaning of the room, only at the arrival
- + the situtation of the hotel
- – the room was not cleaned everyday, the noise
- + Location was excelent. It'd be hard to beet the price from what I saw.
- – Very hard to find. My directions were poor. Street signs were few and far between. Place looked like it was closed. I hesitated to nock on the door.
- + the plus point was the location.
- – there was no towels in the room had to purchase some and it seemed there was lack of communication between the staff.
- + good location,reasonably low price
- – no roomor storing luggage on departure day
- + plus point some one always on reception for your key (so u don't loose it in a coffee bar lol)
- – i was in room 429 no lift and them stairs well impossible after a smoke once took me 30 minutes to get to room i have legs like the hulk now thanks
- + This hotel is cheap clean exelent value for money will use again when ever i can the staff are helpfull if you ask other wise they dont bother you and thats good
- – i wouldent buy from there snacks or drinks they are to expencive but 2min walk you can buy what you like
- + location excellent, staff friendly, nice room and overall good price/quality value
- – the only one i can really think of is no remote control for the tv in the room
- + really close to town inexpensive nice tidy rooms
- + price is good for amsterdam.
- – room in the 4th floor, douche in the 3rd floor, and nobody told me i have to use the one in the 3rd floor. i slept often in 5* - hotels, but never ever forced to fill out a BLANKO mastercard-form! very very small WC.
- – The costumer service is horrible...... they make u feel uncomfurtable every time you ask something .
- + Low price Location - close to station & city centre
- – Small room Narrow stairs - no elevator Shower on different floor
- + reasonably friendly and helpful staff
- – tiny room - but what do you expect for the price?! Long climb to the top of the stairs.
- + The staff is friendly and efficient. It is situated in a pleasant street. The price is very competitive. Thank you and go on!
- – I just wait for this hotel to be renovated, because it really need it. But you mention it on your website, so it wasn't a bad surprise.
- + Staff are fantastic! Really couldn't do enough for us. Thankyou very much for that! Helped with friends who we just bumped into on flight over, gave them help with finding a hotel.
- – Room was on top floor - thats a lot of steep steps to climb! Was very tired when reached our room. My parents, fiance and I are staying again in october, I have to email them to ask for lowest floor this time as parents are disabled.
- + Situation. Toilet in the room.
- – May be we payed for a service we didn't need, 24 Hrs reception.
- + its in a good quiet location close to the train station withe a few nice bars and cafes
- – dont pay a lot of money to stay here as it is very basic can be very noisy with large groups. in summer i would pay a few euro more and get a better value room
- + None !!!
- – I booked a room with private services and I got a room with shared services. Only one day from starting of my stay, talking with the hotel manager, my room was changed according with I payed for.
- + The hotel was better than I expect after we were made aware of the renovations taking place. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful A great location, within easy reach of Central station.
- – Not much to complain about as we were aware of the quality. As they say 'you get what you pay for'
- + A polite English-speaking receptionist gives good advices concerning locations in the city.
- – Steap stairs without elevator; empty soap dispensers at shawer facilities; ridiculous 5% commission for payments by credit cards.
- + sometimes friendly staff. Opposite Pink Floyd Coffeeshop!!!!!
- – Stairs & Toilet wasn't working on our floor
- + Excellent stay. Friendly staff. I am already booked to return in January.
- + it was very good value for money, we found an offer on the internet and your hotel was actually cheaper than any of the hostels! and the location was perfect! thanks for a great stay
- + The things you tell at the internet are honest
- + the location was great, just as they said, but really that is about all besides the room and the bathroom being fairly clean
- – i have been to amsterdam many times and i must say this hotel was the worst value for the euro i have ever encountered....as a matter of fact it is the worst value i have encountered anywhere in europe for the last several years, they did warn of "on going construction" but really i bet they have been using that line for quite a while. i take a month vacation every year and i sorta know what i am getting into as we travel on a bit of a budget but this place was just waaaaaay overpriced. perhaps the influx of people coming to the world cup was a partial cause....i have no idea.
- + Location was great and staff helpful. Beds in our triple room were good to sleep in, though the second bed was a bit small for two. Big plus poi nts for the tv (though there was no remote controller). There was LOTS of channels to watch. Beforehand we were afraid that we can't watch world cup soccer in the hotel but luckily we could. After all the hotel wasn't too bad but I doubt we would stay in the same place again.
- – The room was a bit dirty. There was something we think was mould under the carpet. That cant be very healthy. Also the closet seemed to be full of dirt and some random useless stuff. After someone took a shower the piping started to smell in the whole room but the smell wasnt too strong. We also spotted a mouse in our room. The price was good comparing to other hotels in amsterdam but in london, which was other city where we were during our trip, you could get a LOT better hotel with that price/quality.
- + The rooms were clean and the location was fantastic. The lady who checked us in was really helpful and very friendly, as were all of the staff. I would definatley come and stay with you again.
- – The rooms were very small but ok for what we needed it for, the decor was a little tatty but i understand that it was in the process of being decorated.
- + good situation good service
- – the building and the rooms are (and seem) old
- + room change was agreed although they requested additional money which was waved after protest.
- – original room window was broken and was a security risk
- + this place was just how it was presented. good location, nice people- satisfactory accomodation. myself and my belongings felt totally secure. overall a pleasant stay. thanks
- + Great price, nice area, friendly staff.
- – Some of the handles on doors are a bit shaky. Sometimes worried about security.
- + Perfect location and got what i paid for!
- – I stressed twin room, room booked for two males and booked TWIN. I had the option of twin and double, would have liked to be informed that room was double because in english that means one bed, twin means two beds, but not a major worry, overall brilliant value!
- + nice entrée! friendly service! nice that it isnt supermodern! nice ambiente.
- – very small rooms! ugly floors (bottoms) quiet high prices! bad smell!
- + Price was low and it was near to walking street.
- – Toalet´s were dirty and carbet was full of trasch. Cannot look for the corners.
- + Desk service 24/7, Nice entrance with pool table and sofa area as well as possibility to buy refreshments.
- – In general the hotel is not in good condition and is very old.
- + Position. Price. Friendly staff. Helpful.
- – Very basic. Difficult to hang out clothes. Bed head away from support so pillow liable to slip off bed.
- + We were offered a different room. I love Amsterdam, see you next Queens day! Cheers Dusty
- – We had a leak from the room above.
- + u can smoke in the room as long as u open the window
- – room i was in was tiny, 2 people in a room nt even big enough for 1 person, but i was expecting this so its nt a big minus
- + Everything whent ok, definitelly worth the price!
- + helpful staff, great location
- – very dirty room, extremely expensive for the quality of the room,
- + The only good thing about this place is the good location. 7 mins walk form train station.
- – No lifts, so had to haul my luggage up a few flights of very steep stairs. Rooms were a little dirty despite clean linen. Very noisy. Staff were quite rude, abrupt and not very helpful
- + nice, casual folks at front desk, good location; this could be a nice hotel but it does need fixing up!
- – leaky sink, very dirty windows, not the greatest bathroom, very wet carpet, general sense of unkemptness.
- + Locality in the city made it walkable to all the central places of interest. Friendly service.
- – Health and Safety, the fire alarm in the room was hanging from the roof, with about 20cm of bare wire showing that attached into the alarm. Then there was about another 30cm of cable before it reached the roof.
- + The location was central. The pricing was comparitively cheaper than most other hotels.
- – I thought that the service could have been better. Changing of towels etc.
- + The location of the hotel was really closed to the centre.
- – The rooms needed to be more clean.
- – The receptionist was very rude and some of the food accessories at the optional breakfast was too old!!! In the night the fire alarm sounded for 3 hours withour being turned off (there was no fire).
- + Staff were friendly and informative.
- – The sound-isolation of the rooms were poor, there were loud noises caused by other guests.
- + THE LOCATION WAS PERFECT.
- – THE HOTEL IT REALLY HAS TO HAVE A REFORM. THE ROOM WAS TOO SMALL
- + good location
- – very expensive for the quality and size of room, no ability to negotiate on the price, faded decor, very stuffy room with no ac. use of the adjoining building in adverts to make the hotel look grander.
- + nice location
- – there was a rat in the room. kept me up at night. extremely tiny room. felt deceptive advertising, saying it was "under renovation", as it appeared that nothing was actually being renovated, but rather, just in NEED of renovation.
- + Very nice, helpfull staff. great location. lovely bed great hotel for the budget price! would definatly use again :)
- – Faulty television (admittedly a TV wasn't included in the description anyway, but I built my hopes up when I seen it lol). Waste bin in room was not emptied for the entire week. (no big deal but I was running out of bin-space towards the end of the week)
- + really in the centre of the city, very kind personnel
- – Cheap towel and sheets, door lock not functioning properly
- + FRIENDLY, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN AND TIDY, EASY TO CHECK IN/OUT AND THEY ARRANGED AN EARLY WAKE-UP FOR US. WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND.
- – QUITE A LONG WALK FROM THE CENTRE, BUT A PLEASANT ONE!
- + Very close to Barneys Cafe The Best breakfast in the world.
- – There was three of us & there was one single & one double bed.
- + there is no kerfue plus you do not recieve any interruptions even when you make noise. they dont get really angry when you sert off the fire alarm.
- – they are very strict on the checkout time.
mooi hotel in n oud pand, dichtbij t leidseplein
- + centraal gelegen
- – we hadden eerst n ander hotel, arrive, toen overbooked, men sprak geen nl,s, maar ze loste t goed op door ons in quinton hotel over te plaatsen, ze betaalde ook n taxi v ons, super geregeld, alleen toen kregen we n kamer die in de renovatie zat, toen kregen we een andere kamer, een suitte, helemaal top, hoe t opgelost was...
- * mon conseil mooi oud pand, heel sfeervol, en dichtbij t leidseplein
Slecht hotel veel te duur voor wat je krijgt.
- + Na een schokkende ervaring tegenover het hotel, kregen we een kop koffie om bij te komen van de schrik.
- – Het stonk er heel erg.
Goed hotel voor 1 nachtje.
- + Ligging
- – Laat ontbijt
- + Ik heb het over op Hotel Quintin Engeland, want in de arrivè ben ik in de kamer niet geweest want we de bestelling was voor 3 personen maar we waren 2; dus ze hebben voor ons gereserveerd 2 kamer personen in de andere hotel. Goed hotel, aardige en profesionele receptionist. 5 minuten lopen naar Leidseplein. Mooi heerenhuis stadswijk.
- – Als het prijs (104€), is juist, volgens mij is een beetje te veel zonder breakfast. (zie de positiev comments)
bij C-station met goed verbindingen in de stad. Perfect
- + vriendelijk personeel. Goed ontbijt. Veiligheid goed
- – 1pers. altijd minder wet betreft kamer. Aan de straat, nogal onrustig met brommers en rumoer aan het raam.
- * mon conseil het verblijf en de omgeving zijn prima
- + Super Zentale Lage
- – Kein normales WC.
gute Lage, kleine Zimmer
- + Lage super
- – Zimmer sehr klein
- + In het centrum
- – Erg kleine kamer , slechte bedden.
- * mon conseil Niet heen gaan
Tolle Lage, Achtung 1 Stern :)
- + Super Lage. Freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal.
- – Frühstück zugebucht, € 15,- zu teuer und zu spärlich. Single Room sehr klein. Toilette im 4 Stock nur was für Zwerge, zu klein. Zu wenig Duschen.
- * mon conseil Dieses Hotel ist zu buchen, wenn man im Zentrum übernachten möchte. Ist eher was für junge Menschen, da die Treppen sehr steil sind und es keinen Aufzug gibt.
sehr einfach ,aber super Lage
een prima hotel voor een goede prijs/ kom zeker nog terug
- + het hotel staat op een prima locatie je bent zo in het centrum het ontbijt was heel goed en het personeel is heel vriendelijk
- – de vloer bedekking in de kamers en hallen mogen wel een keer vervangen worden.
- * mon conseil ik zou dit hotel aan iedereen aanbevelen
ja kan er slapen, meer is het niet...welterusten
- + aardig personeel, beddengoed was schoon, leuke straat.
- – ongezellige receptie; misschien een bloemetje en gordijnen zeer kleine kamer.dit is geen hotelkamer......
- * mon conseil voor alleen slapen is het prima, je moet wel van kamperen houden
Je krijgt waar je voor betaald
- + Lokatie,vriendelijk personeel,schone kamer
- – wc was niet altijd schoon,maar dat was dan ook wel s morgens vroeg nadat iedereen teruggekomen was van een avondje stappen
Zentrales, preisgünstiges Hotel mit Hygienemängel
- + Das Hotel ist sehr gut gelegen, hat einen sehr freundlichen Service an der Rezeption und ist wohl fast unschlagbar im Preis/Leistungsverhältnis. Gerade für junge Leute, die auf Luxus verzichten können und lieber preiswert und zentral übernachten wollen ist das Hotel ideal.
- – Das Zimmer ist, wie zu erwarten, spartanisch eingerichtet. Das stört auch nicht weiter. Ich hatte jedoch irgendein Insekt in meinem Bett, wahrscheinlich eine Wanze oder ähnliches. Das ist schon sehr unangenehm.
well situated for a good price
- + location, free W-LAN, quality/price
- + goedkoop
- – veel trappen lopen met koffer, badkamer verdieping lager
Budgethotel geignet für Städtetrip
Matig door omstandigheden
- + Dicht bij het centrum
- – Er is in mijn tas gesnuffeld en mijn betaling leek niet doorgekomen te zijn. Uiteindelijk was dat wel het geval maar er moesten wel een aantal telefoontjes gepleegd worden. Maar dat van die tas vind ik een kwalijke zaak. Ik heb de rits (bewust) op een bepaalde manier dicht gedaan. Toen ik terug kwam stond mijn tas open.
Locatie is goed maar de bedden heel slecht!
- – Het bed is echt zo slecht daar moet eigenlijk iets aan gedaan worden.
- + goede ligging.
- – Erg gehorige kamertjes met dunne wandjes, waar veel toeristen tot midden in de nacht aan het blowen en feesten zijn. Niet echt comfortabel voor een nachtje rust. De toilet was ondergespuugd, echt heel vies. een ander nadeel is het delen van een badkamer. Lang wachten!
praktisch low budget hotel op goede locatie
- + locatie is top
- – we kregen geen schone handoeken, bed is klein en ligt niet erg lekker
Prettig hotel gelegen in de Jordaan op loopafstand station
- + 5 minuten lopen van centraal station midden in de gezellige Jordaan vriendelijke receptie
- – enkel glas (soms lawaai van buiten)
- – kein gepäckraum. das wäre sehr wichtig
Toplocatie voor mensen met kleine beurs
- + Prima slaapplek voor mensen met een niet al te groot budget en een toplocatie.
- – Leeslampjes doen het niet en douche was (algemeen gebruik) niet echt schoon.
Eeen Leuk budget hotel met hier en daar wat puntjes om te verbeteren
- + Ligt op een mooie lokatie en alles is makkelijk te bereiken zoals binnenstad excetra
- – Mag hier en daar wat meer aandacht gegeven worden aan de schoonmaak van kamers. de radiator bijvoorbeeld was best wel smerig ook lag er nog een pilsddopje van de vorige huurder denk ik. Dit neemt niet weg dat ik de evt volgende keer niet zou kiezen voor dit hotel !
Prima hotel met zeer vriendelijk personeel op loopafstand van centrum
- + Midden in centrum 10 minuten lopen vanaf centraal station zeer vriendelijke receptie
- – zacht bed
hartje centrum, aardig engelssprekend personeel, bruinbevlekt dekbed
- + Beneden in de ontvangsthal ziet het er gezellig uit! Aardig personeel (ook de schoonmakers zijn aardig) Verder was de kamer netjes. Er was een tv op de kamer. Hartje centrum Amsterdam! Veel ontbijttentjes in de omgeving. Wanneer ik weer voor werk of studie in Amsterdam moet verblijven, zal ik vast nog een keer terug komen.
- – nogal wat hotelgasten zijn stoned , roken wiet op de kamer en bevuilen het toilet. mijn dekbedovertrek was schoon, maar het dekbed daarin was heel smerig, helemaal bruin bevlekt. (het rook wel allemaal schoon, maar t ziet er niet fris uit) Met een rits in het dekbed, was het me niet opgevallen. Het zou handig zijn, als op hotel.nl staat, dat het personeel alleen engelssprekend is en dat vooraf contact met hen via Engels verloopt. mijn contact-mailtjes, die ik gestuurd heb via hotels.nl, begrepen zij natuurlijk niet.
- + Uiteindelijk goed opgelost, maar wel met de nodige frustratie.
- – 3 kamers geboekt en betaald, bij aankomst was er maar 1 kamer geregeld. Receptionist praat alleen slecht engels, belachelijk vind ik dat! Kortom, dit hotel kom ik nooit meer!
Low-budget in alle opzichten
- + Prima kamer voor een kort en low-budget verblijf. Was heerlijk dat het raam open kon. En alles was aanwezig wat nodig was. Locatie was ideaal
- – Midden in het centrum en dat merk je. Oud pand is gehorig en geen lift. En low-budget merk je ook aan de kwaliteit van het bed.
Prima hotel voor een stapavond of weekendje A'dam.
- + Het hotel ligt midden in het centrum, bedden lagen prima (voor 1 á 2 nachten), verder niks bijzonders, maar zeer aan te raden als je voor een nachtje of weekend A'dam in gaat.
- – Het hotel dacht dat we niet hadden betaald en wilde een bewijs van betaling, alleen die gasten spreken en lezen geen nederlands, dus was een beetje vervelend bij aankomst. Maar zag aan zijn gebaren dat hij het donders goed wist dat we betaald hadden, hij kon niet zo goed toneel spelen!!!!! Is geen leuke binnenkomer, en gelukkig had ik dit al gelezen op eerdere reviews van dit hotel.
Superaanrader, echt waar!
- + Je mag roken op de kamer.
- – Kamers ruiken wel naar rook.
cheap & near central station
foutje bedankt kan ook goed uitpakken
- + we zaten in een ander hotel dan geboekt en dit was volgens mij een nieuwe kamer zo schoon
- – het hotel dat we geboekt hadden werd gerenoveerd en daardoor moesten we aan de andere kant van de stad zijn voor ons hotel
Het was allemaal perfect voor elkaar
not too bad
- + great location
- – not as bad as some reviews claim. its ok for blokes on a weekend out in amsterdam.
Smoke in Amsterdam
- + Lage, immer offen
- – Rauchen im Zimmer erlaubt
Leuk simpel hotel in het centrum!
- + vriendelijk personeel. Kamer was niet duur en de ligging is super.
- – kleine kamer, wc en douche op de gang
- + had een zeer goeie ligging. zeer vriendelijk personeel erg behulpzaam. een nette kamer
- – vond hem wel prijzig en vergelijking met wat je ervoor terug kreeg. maar dat kwam volgens mij ook omdat ik zelf op het laatste moment pas boekten
goed slapen voor weinig geld
- + goedkoop voor weinig geld
- – hygiene kan beter
- + personeel aardig
- – personeel moet wel nederlands kunnen spreken helaas is dat niet het geval.kamer klein raam kon niet open,gezamelijke douche en wc erg vies de vloeren waren slecht je dacht werkelijk dat je er door heen zou zakken. koffie die we bestelde was koud en het was geen koffie maar moest lijken op een paar druppels exspresso
Erholsame Tage in Amsterdam
- + Eigener Fernseher Frische Badetücher
- – Matratze umbequem, zu weich.
niet voor herhaling vatbaar
- + De ligging van het hotel is redelijk t.o.v. het centrum van de stad.
- – Engelstalige receptie, alles bij boeken en op de site was gewoon nederlands. Absoluut geen parkeergelegenheid in de buurt, ook geen suggestie? Er lag een joint in de kledingkast op de kamer, en de kamer was ook niet schoon en was erg muf. 11.00 uur is te vroeg om de kamer te verlaten, moet min 12.00 uur zijn.
- + het bed lag lekker en de wc was schoon
- – toen we 's avonds laat aan kwamen hadden we volgens de receptionist niet betaald terwijl dit volgens de bevestiging die ik had wel zo was. Na flink boos worden en dat we echt niet opnieuw gingen betalen vond hij ineens op zijn scherm dat we wel hadden betaald. Verder sprak hij geen nederlands
- + Hoewel eenvoudig, is het een prima hotel voor overnachtingen. Het is erg netjes (ook het gemeenschappelijk toilet en douche!).
- + zentrale lage
- – Toiletten waren schmutzig, es wurde in 5 tagen nicht einmal das bett gemacht, mistkübel wurde nicht ausgeleert usw.......
- + Lage ok, da nahe am Bahnhof aber zu teuer f. das was es bietet.
- – Zu teuer. TV funktionierte nicht. Gepäck kann nicht deponiert werden. Lärm, da in Umbau, auch Lärm von Strasse. Sehr renovationbedürftig.
- + ligging is goed, het is goedkoop, ze zijn het hotel aan het opknappen
- – het hotel rook vies, vooral de douche
- + In het centrum van Amsterdam en de gezamenlijke douche en toilet waren schoon.
- – Veel te kleine kamers. Televisie was kapot. Geen airco en de bedden waren vrij klein voor lange mensen. Tevens kun je er niet pinnen en zit er geen ontbijt bij de 75 euro. Andere hotels van deze prijsklasse hebben dit wel.
- + die lage war genial! oeffnungszeiten rund um die uhr war auch ganz angenehm!
- – gehe nie wieder in dieses hotel. habe im duty-free eine stange zigaretten gekauft. habe diese im hotel garantiert nicht geoeffnet. als ich dann auf meiner weiterreise merkte, dass ich bloss noch sechs anstelle von zehn schachteln im rucksack hatte, regte mich das schon ein wenig zum denken an. ich fragte meinen zimmermitbewohner (guter freund) ob er evtl. die vermissten schachteln entnommen hat. er meinte nein. die einzige antwort lautete dann wohl, das reinigungspersonal (oder sonst jemand, der einen zimmerschluessel hatte, denn geschlossen hatten wir unsere tuer immer!) konnte wohl nicht widerstehen...!?
- + De kamers waren heel netjes en het personeel was ook top! De ligging van het hotel is super, midden in het centrum..
- – De wc was heel smerig!! De douce kon ook wel een sopje gebruiken..
- + Sehr zuvorkommendes Personal, super Lage
- + De ligging is goed.
- – Spreken er alleen engels. Gebouw is echt aan renovatie toe!!!!(ziet er bijkans aftands uit)
- + Goed bed Aardig en goed personeel De service voor sleutel kamer goed
- – Muren van kamer vies Gordijnen stuk en vies
- – geen licht in toilet (op in ieder geval 2 etages), toilet stond blank...
- – geen mogelijkheid om te pinnen
- + goedkooop. vriendelijk personeel.
- – Het vroege uitchecken. erg gehorig.