Hotel Bovendonk is an old cultural-historic building, which has been used as a conference centre and hotel since 1996. The building is characterised by a neo gothic style, which exudes peace and inspiration. There are 19 meeting rooms that are suitable for 2 to 300 persons. The chapel is the hotel's pride and joy and is also used for events. The hotel is situated in a very green environment. You can truly enjoy the tranquillity and space in the beautiful courtyard and the gardens. Above all, customer service and hospitality are key in this historic building.
Bientôt, de nouveaux commentaires de clients seront ajoutés.
Hotel Bovendonk lies in the village of Hoeven in the cosy province of Noord-Brabant. The historic building offers a beautiful garden, which is great for a break from business meetings or team building exercises. It is also possible to play traditional old-Dutch games. In the surrounding area are many walking and cycling routes. The towns of Etten-Leur and Roosendaal are also easy to reach.
Nourriture et boissons
A breakfast buffet is available daily from 07:30 - 09:30, and on Sundays from 08:00. The bar is open daily from 21:00 - 00:00. The hotel does not have a restaurant.
- De 15:00 - jusqu'à 17:00
- jusqu'à 10:00
- Nombre de chambres
- GRATUIT! Les clients de l'hôtel peuvent utiliser gratuitement Internet sans fil.
- Enfants/Lits supplémentaires
- It is not possible to place an extra bed in the room for children.
- L'hôtel offre un parking gratuit pour ses «invités.
- Smoking policy
- The entire hotel is non-smoking
- Animaux domestiques
- Non autorisé
- Ascenseur, Bar, Café en plein air, Internet, Jardin, Ordinateur (public), Petit-déjeuner, Salle de réunion, WiFi gratuit. Sur demande: Bagagerie.
- Arrival on Saturday is possible on request. Please contact the Reservations Department at Hotels.nl to arrange this.
- The hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. If you wish to check-in after 17:00 h., you need to contact the reception in advance via telephone, e-mail or when making the booking.