Fancy sleeping in a former monastery? You can at Klooster Nieuwkerk in Goirle. The hotel lies in a woody area near Tilburg and the Belgian border. The former monastery was converted into a hotel with twenty rooms. Each room features an individual, unique interior as well as free WiFi. The hotel offers en-suite rooms as well as rooms with shared facilities.
The centre of Tilburg is just 6 kilometres from the hotel. The city flourished with its textile industry and you'll encounter various listed buildings in Tilburg's centre which reflect this past. What's more, you can head out on a day trip to the Safaripark Beekse Bergen or De Efteling. The parks are just a 20 and 30-minute drive away respectively.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a great start to your day by choosing your own breakfast at the breakfast buffet. Breakfast is available on weekdays from 08:00 until 10:00, and at weekends from 08:30 until 10:30. The Boscafé is open daily from 10:00. Lunch is available between 11:00 and 17:00, or you can just order drinks or a coffee.
- from 15:00 - until 22:00
- from 08:00 - until 11:00
- Number of rooms
- FREE! Guests can make free use of wireless internet at the hotel.
- Car park
- The hotel has a private car park.
- Children/extra beds
- A travel cot can be added in the room on request and free of charge. It is only possible to add a maximum of one extra bed in the Spacious Double Room at a surcharge of €35 per night.
- On request
- Smoking policy
- The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- Not allowed.
- Bar, Bike rental, Breakfast, Business Centre, Family Rooms, Fax/Copy machine, Garden, Honeymoon Suite, Lounge, Meeting/Function Room, Microwave, Outdoor Terrace, Packed Lunch, Free WiFi. On request: Function room.