The hotel rooms come with a flatscreen television, a safe, a desk, a sitting area, a telephone, a wake-up call, a radio, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, a fridge, and a bathroom with a bath and/or shower. In addition, Van der Valk Hotel Volendam has many facilities plus a whole range of possibilities for organising meetings. There is a free indoor pool in the hotel, as well as a whole legion of opportunities for exercise and relaxation. In the extensive Health Club guests can make use of the cardio- and power training equipment. The centre also has a sauna/relaxation area, a Turkish steam bath and a solarium. These facilities can be used at an additional charge.
“ Chambre spacieuse avec balcon, restaurant excellent,services et personnels de qualité. ”
Romuald MATTEI July 27, 2017
Volendam is mostly known for its traditional costumes and its lively harbour. The town has many nice shops along 'De Dijk' (the dyke) and in the harbour there is a ferry that leaves for the island of Marken. One can find a similar kind of clothing styles on the island, as well as authentic houses built on stilts. Some nearby towns and cities include Edam, Purmerend, and Amsterdam which is less than 20 minutes away.
Food & Drink
A breakfast buffet is available daily. You can have breakfast from Monday to Friday from 06:30 until 10:30, and at weekends from 07:00 until 11:00. The à la carte restaurant Martinus is open from 12:00 until 23:00. Dinner is served between 17:00 and 23:00, and guests can enjoy lunch between 12:00 and 17:00. The hotel bar offers a nice setting for a few drinks or a cup of coffee with a slice of cake.
- Van der Valk Hotels, Valk Luiten, Valk Luiten Groep
- from 14:00
- until 12:00
- Number of rooms
- FREE! Guests can make free use of wireless internet at the hotel.
- Car park
- The hotel offers free parking facilities for guests.
- Children/extra beds
- One child can stay in the parents' room. A cot can be added in the room at a charge of €9.50 per night, and an extra bed (only in a Deluxe Room) at a charge of €16 per night (on request). Breakfast for children aged between 4 and 11 years old costs €9 per person.
- Smoking policy
- The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- Not allowed.
- 24-hour reception, Air conditioning, Bar, Breakfast, Computer (public), Currency exchange, Drinks Vending Machine/Items can be purchased at Reception, Dry Cleaners, Electric bike charging point, Electric car charging point, Family Rooms, Fax/Copy machine, Function room, Garden, Green Key certificate, Honeymoon Suite, Indoor swimming pool, Ironing service, Laundry, Lift, Lounge, Luggage storage, Meeting/Function Room, Outdoor Terrace, Play area for children, Restaurant, Smoking area, Snacks Vending Machine/Items can be purchased at Reception, Ticket service, Free WiFi. On request: Bike rental, Cot, Groups, Gym, Packed Lunch, Room service, Sauna, Sunbeds, Turkish steam bath.