- Avaliação: 8.4 / 10 Escala de 898 comentários
Please enter your travel dates to show prices and availability.
Todos os comentários são feitos por nossos hóspedes após estadia no hotel Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol A4.
Crazy Old City
Ga met de vogel
- + Ik ga altijd naar dit hotel als ik vertrek uit NL. Ligging is perfect en ik kan de huurauto daar laten staan.
- – geen
- * minha dica Restaurant is prima en bediening houdt heel goed rekening met speciale wensen.
great for transiting in Amsterdam
- + free shuttle to airport, very comfy rooms, great breakfast
Excellent Hotel ,Enjoyed our Stay
- * minha dica Very comfortable hotel ,Easy location,pleasant staff ,very clean,Lovely Breakfast plenty of choice.
good for overnight before flight
- * minha dica good breakfast,free bus to airport 10 minutes
Affordable quality and convenient location
- + Nice and quiet and only 5 mins to Schipholl airport.
- – No negatives that I have experienced.
- * minha dica Nice bar area. Friendly staff.
Nice old-fashioned hotel,cute welness center for the price
- + The shuttle bus from and to the airport The wellness center
- – The hotel feels a bit old fashioned The room had two single beds
- * minha dica The wellness center The breakfast
wonderful hotel near the air fairly priced
Very good quality for price paid
- + Breakfast was really good, lots of choice.
- – The shower. There was suddenly no cold water when I was in the shower and the water became burning hot. The showerhead could not very easily be pushed away and as a result I I got 1st degree burns.
Complete hollandse verrassing!
- + prachtige nieuwe kamer;mooi nederlands design.
Hotel Valk at Schipoll Airport a pleasant expirience
- + very friendly service great breakfast value
- – Hard to find from the freeway going west not enough signage
- * minha dica did not use restaurant , however breakfast was excellent value for 15 Euros
- + No
- – No
- + breakfast was very good. staff helped me with airline boarding passes wake up call went well.
- – room #406- dust needs to be cleaned from overhead light in the bathroom. room carpet smelled of old smoke.
Not a great experience
- – It took much longer than ten minutes to arrive at the hotel from schipol in the afternoon when the airport was busy. Service is not consistent, I had very helpful and nice front desk person followed by one incredibly rude and non helpful front desk person. At 20 euros the night bus is expensive and filled up during the time I was hoping for;
good service is standard
OK drape needs replacing, noise from planes
- – the sheer drape in our room had had a hole in it sewn, it was just awful to look at, you just could not help that it caught your eye. The drape should have been replaced. If you are looking for a quiet place to sleep, this is not the place as the planes are right overhead, alot of plane noise,
If you´re travelling by car don´t visit this hotel
- + Big rooms. Shuttle bus runs frequently to Schiphol Airport.
- – I drove to the hotel and had alot of Problems finding it. The address wasn´t in the navigation system. Even though it was Close to Schiphol Airport it is not close enough to find if you don´t know where the address is. We actually drove past it on the A4. The hotel doesn´t have it´s name on the top of it, only HOTEL and the picture of a toucan next to it. No way to know that that is the Van der Valk Hotel unless you know that is their logo. I was not a happy chappy when I arrived. The
good looking hotel, bad location, welcoming discusting
- + big hotel nice looking, park
- – when we arrived, had confirm before of course, they had no room left for us ! they suggest to take 2 rooms with only a shower and no balcony for 100 euros each ! i was angry to them and asked them to pay the same price 149 but they did not accept, they wanted us to pay 50 euros more ! so I left and went to another hotel in schipol. It was unfair ! they probably did not like us to have a good price on another site ! Last time in august I had the same room for 169, very , disapointed!
- * minha dica THE YOTEL, THE CITIZEN and NH HOTEL in schipol. TUSSAUD and RIKJSMUSEUM
exelent in every way. ,
- * minha dica een fijn service gericht , en een uitstekende shuttle regeling ,bij dit hotel .
A great experience from the superb food to the hotel service , a must
- + service from staff was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Food was superb both breakfast and evening meals. The beds were very comfortable and the shuttle bus service was excellent. a big asset to the hotel.
- – There were no minus points at all
- * minha dica keukenhof was fantastic, the bus service from outside the airport to the flowers themselves, a feast for the eyes. good walking shoes a must.
- – Bad behaviour by shuttle driver - rude and unhelpful
- + Parking
- – Shuttle driver very unhelpful and unfriendly - caused negative feelings about our stay.
Always a pleasant stay
- + Lovely atmosphere. Good food. Great service.
- – Often have to walk a long way to hotel room with heavy suitcases. Have to wait out in the cold for bus which can take a long time.
Friendly hotel with nice staff
Excellent Customer Service
- + Great Customer Service
comfortable accommodation for good price
- * minha dica great breakfast buffet
- + Would definitely stay here again. Very clean and beautiful
Great Schiphol airport hotel!
- + Delicious Food!
- * minha dica Convenient airport shuttle and wonderful food!
Great hotel in a great location.
- + Very clean and comfortable. Excellent service and quality. Very convenient for Schipol with welcome courtesy bus service.
- – No negatives.
- * minha dica Use the restaurant. Good quality and very efficient service.
good hotel, good food, some noisy plumbing at times but overall ok
- + Good staff, good food, resonable price
- – some noisy plumbing, room furniture will need up-dated soon
- * minha dica All staff very helpful good food (with fast food options across the road)
- + Restaurants on the opposite of the hotel open until late. Shuttle to the airport, beautiful fitness and wellness
- – Breakfast is quite expensive
Another enjoyable stay
- + Ideal location, we were going to a show at the Ziggo Arena. Free bus from the hotel to Schiphol 15 minute train ride. The return is just as easy. Have stayed here a number of times over the years always very comfortable, and the kitchen is very good. Spacious rooms. For a special treat try the "secret suites" reasonably priced.
- – No negative points that we have come across.
- * minha dica Ideal base to visit Amsterdam from. Free parking, free bus to and from Schiphol Airport/rail station. 20 minute train ride into Amsterdam Central. No parking problems!!!
- + Restaurants on the opposite of the hotel, nice fitness and wellness
- – Very warm in the rooms, airco didn't work properly
I had a great 3 day trip to Holland partially due to my stay in the ho
- – Very expensive to make international calls from the room.
We had no problems at all and would recommend the hotel.
- * minha dica Excellent breakfast, friendly efficient staff, bus to and from the airport on time to the minute.
- + Fantastic hotel with pleasant staff and lovely rooms. Superbly decorated.
- – Breakfast is rather expensive.
excellent and reasonable good value for money
- + What can we say, we often read comments and realise when we have visited the hotel its not quite the same. But this hotel was really good the staff were incredible helpful, the breakfast was more than adequate the meal we had the only time we ate their in the evening was superb I had the american steak medium rare and was one of the nicest steaks I have eaten. Would we stay at one of the same hotels a very positive yes and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good clean modern and rea
- – If you are not a big breakfast person like my wife she has a bowl of cereal and a piece of toast the 15 euros is a lot to pay and then no coffee or tea in the rooms was dissapointing however you can hire a kettle from the reception
- * minha dica Good accomadation room very big and the beds are comfortable, the restuarant excellent
the best place to be when you have to catch an early flight
- – we enjoyed our stay very much ,but you might consider to make the tiles around the swimming pool less slippery. Getting out of the pool on Sunday I slipped on the tiles and hurt myself especially my foot which was no fun when you have a long flight back home the next day
- * minha dica restaurant is great and a very nice breakfast and what a good location so close to the airport and Amsterdam ,so easy accessible with the shuttle bus
- + Very convenient to airport with shuttle. Lots of eating places across the carpark if not wanting to eat at hotel. Large room.
- – Shower grout could do with extra clean.
Exceptional hotel and resturant.
- * minha dica Staff was exceptionally helpful and kind. The resturant was convenient and had a very pleasant atmosphere along with a very fine selection of fresh fruit, and a variety of lunch and dinner selections.
Excellent Schiphol Hotel location
- + Well organized, very convenient located hotel for passengers to Schiphol Airport
- – No water boiler with coffee or tea in the room, no place to hang towels in bathroom which at the in the room published rates would be a must, for the special deal i got it was more than worth it
- * minha dica excellent food, well supplied rich breakfast buffet
Convenient hotel close to airport
- + Enjoyed all 3 stays in Dec. and Jan. Even though the renovations are noisy it was not dusty. Loved having rooms in the new section (room 3000 etc.). The shower stalls are fabulous. Liked the flooring and walls, especially Van Gogh's picture! Bed was very comfortable, view delightful. Breakfast buffet always excellent as were the dinners. Staff was courteous and very helpful. Thank you. I will be back.
- – Perhaps rooms could be supplied with kleenex?
- * minha dica Excellent complimentary bus to Schiphol.
Goede prijs - kwaliteit - Jammer dat verbouwing rommelig verloopt.
- – Ivm verbouwing was het erg rommelig. Helaas waren de aanwijzingen voor de gasten niet optimaal. Dit kon beter.
- + er is een nieuwe aanbouw waar wij een kamer hebben gekregen. Het "I am" hotel is modern en heeft grote kamers.
Mooie ruime kamer
- – grotere prullenbak
Great value hotel near the airport
- * minha dica Delicious bfast spread
Nice hotel, when things work.
- + beautiful hotel with a nice spa that is included
- – Our room had broken heating :( A manager came to our room to inspect things, but didn't offer any help, then I had to call reception separately to get additional blankets. It would have been better service if the manager had offered to bring the blankets. Even better would have been to offer a different room, since we hadn't been in there long.
Excellent value for money hotel with many nice extras.
- + excellent value for money.
- – none
- * minha dica drinks are pricey in the bar but it was a nice bar...
best way to get ready for a flight
- + Iám Hotel was fantastic. Easy to park, nice and quite, great interior. Wij vonden het heerlijk
- * minha dica The best way to get ready for a flight the next day. and the breakfast is always fantastic
A good value hotel with facilities to explore the nabhorhood.
- + Very convinient to go to airport.
- – Far from major shopping area
- * minha dica Very comfortable and nice looking hotel with basic arrangements in nabhorhood (cafe's, restaurant and some shopping).
Good hotel for price/location.
- + Good location/price
- – The beds were not great. The ladies that clean the hotels would not knock before going in to clean. They disturbed me twice.
- * minha dica KFC right opposite, very convenient
Clean, Good value, Convenient for the airport
- + Very convenient for Schipol airport.
- + Wonderfully decorated reception area. Fantastic breakfast buffet that had everything!
- – Surprised that they give a woman travelling on her own a room on the 4th floor as far away as possible from lift/stairs and reception.
- * minha dica Make sure to ask for the kind of room you wish for. I was very surprised that they gave a woman travelling on her own a room on the 4th floor as far away as possible from lift/stairs and reception.
fine hotel with very good personal service. restaurant perfect quality
- + perfect hotel met goede persoonlijke service goede parking mogelijkheden
- * minha dica neem de zondags brunch, perfect
great location for overnight stay with a later flight
- + Food and service at the restaurant is excellent
- – Location a bit far if you have to catch an early flight 40 minutes apart
a nice impresssion of Holland
- + יthe hotel location is a little bit problematic. if i may suggest a shattel to Amsterdam, even with payment.
- * minha dica a clean comfort able room + excellent breakfest.
Comfortable hotel with opportunity to improve shuttle service
- + The ambiance of the hotel is very nice, the lobby and bar are decorated nicely. The rooms are spacious- we stayed in a 4 person room with 4 single beds and a roomy bathroom with access to a patio/lawn area. The pool, spa and fitness areas are very well maintained and our kids had fun using the pool. Front desk service was very friendly.
- – Recommend the front desk inform their guests on how to avoid having to take luggage down 4 flights of stairs by using the not clearly marked elevator. Recommend to have a more organized shuttle service with support from the driver on loading luggage and ensuring only people signed up board the bus or provide additional buses to accommodate rush hour shuttle times.
- * minha dica The hotel bar is a nice place to have a few drinks!
Great start or end to a holiday
- + Room was nice and clean, hotel is nicely laid out. Dining & breakfast was excellent. Friendly dining room staff. Bus service to airport was great to have
- – No clock/alarm in room. Front desk staff initially was a bit rude. Got better with other staff.
Convenient and pleasant stay
- + Room is large and clean. Value for money.
- – Shuttle service could be better as it was always full and many had to stand (safety issue) during the journey.
- + I really enjoyed the staying at the hotel had everything you could wish for and more very pleasant and all the staff very friendly.
- – The hotel rooms were too hot as the temp was set to 22 degrees and the lowest temp was 17 so the room was very uncomfortable to sleep in at night.
- * minha dica Outstanding hotel which caters for all your needs will be staying there in the future.
- + I really enjoyed the staying at the hotel had everything you could wish for and more very pleasant and all the staff very friendly.
- – The hotel rooms were too hot as the temp was set to 22 degrees and the lowest temp was 17 so the room was very uncomfortable to sleep in at night.
- * minha dica Outstanding hotel which caters for all your needs will be staying there in the futrue.
excellent price for a good quality hotel
- + Great size rooms, excellent breakfast, nice and friendly staff.
Nice hotel, convenient shuttle
- + The facilities were good and expected. The buffet was awesome, good service and a very good selection.
- – The elevator was a problem and locked up on one of the days. The heat was on and regardless of the air conditioning setting, the room was always too hot. Staff had similar complaints. Had to sleep with the patio door open.
- * minha dica Ask for the shuttle to this hotel when you arrive at airport. We took a cab when we didn't need to.
Start your long flight relaxed and stay here the night before.
- + Great location to stay the night prior to a long flight
- – Coffee making facilities would be nice
- * minha dica If you are flying out of Schiphol in the morning alleviate the stress and stay here the night before free bus transfer to the airport, our car rental company collected the car from the hotel Brilliant
Excellent food, clean rooms, comfortable and well run, no luggage help
- + The dining was excellent, the staff knowledgeable and courteous and good at their jobs and the FOOD was so perfect, Breakfast next morning was to die for there wasn't anything you may have wanted that was not there, absolutely excellent!!!
- – This hotel does not provide Porters or assistance for people with lots of baggage, I was actually told people take too much luggage with them on holidays!!! WHAT - they have luggage carts outside but like at he supermarkets, you pay for it and get it back when you return the carts, and all of the carts are rusty and don't move too well!! NOT A GREAT PLUS for me!
- * minha dica Clean, Courteous, Good Food, excellent service but no assistance with your luggage which for me a single woman with a hip problem was a great inconvenience and painful experience, but all in all this hotel is a very good one
a good option for staying near Schipol Airport
- + We stayed at this Van der Valk hotel to be close to the airport for an early morning flight. It was an excellent location and value as, in addition to a quiet, comfortable, attractive room and free wifi it included a shuttle for the ten minute ride to the airport.
- – the hotel has a good restaurant,for meals but does not have a less formal eating option in house.
Very expensive for food, Wi-Fi, and television stations would not reco
- + The shuttle bus
- – The price of the hotel room alone is appears acceptable. What they do not tell you is that you must pay extra for Wi-Fi, extra television stations (you only get about ten stardard and they are in different languages), the only breakfast they serve is an expensive buffet. The hotel is not at the airport but about 15 mintes away which I was not made aware of. For those prices, I would of stayed across the street from the airport. The reception could of been friendlier, especially for me who was fr
- + Excellent breakfast.
- – Shuttle to airport is only every 1 hour 20 minutes. Path to the rooms is way too complicated.
- – There is no shuttle free service to the airport before 6 in the morning!!!
- + Accessible from Schiphol with a good pick up service.
- – Services and facilities are expensive compared to other v.d. Hotels.
Jammer deze kamer vorige keer goede ervaring.
- + Fijn hotel, mooi restaurant.
- – Dit keer locatie kamer waardeloos, badkamer te schandalig voor woorden voor een 4 sterren hotel. Tegels en deuren beschadigd, houten frame voor verwarming kapot. Wastafel badkamer bovenste rand zwarte schimmel. Douchecabine beschadigd.
Excellent value with decent amenities
- + Good spa facilities, courtesy shuttle, nice meal in restaurant
- – Requested a double bed. Was given two singles.
- + excellent restaurant
A truly memorable experience and reminder enduring Dutch Hospitality
- + Room is spacious- the shuttle is efficient and the staff extremely amiable. I will return soon
- – I discovered the shower hidden behind the bathroom door on the day i was leaving!
A highly rated accommodation close to Schipol
- + The receptionist found us another room as the previous occupants had smoked in a non smoking room. We had help with the luggage. The restaurant and the staff provide a high quality service.
- * minha dica The park, sleep and fly is worth it.
- + Reserved this room for 58 euro and weren't sure what we were going to get. What a pleasant surprise! A really lovely and big room with a balcony. Very clean, very comfortable. Couldn't be happier!
- – None.
Great value stay 15 minutes from Schiphol
- + The price for the quality was amazing. Thank you. It was a great deal for our business travel. I couldn't sleep and at 0200 one of the front desk personnel fixed me a hot chocolate because the vending machine wasn't working. I greatly appreciated that extra effort.
- – Lack of access to public transportation was a hindrance. We were forced to use the shuttle which was less convenient. The smell of sewage from the toilet. I recommend rearranging your breakfast display. There are too many constrictions for the flow of people. It's not clear that there are multiple coffee machines. The plates and silverware are too close to the entrance. Have people come into a broad space and spread them out.
- * minha dica Adjust expectations towards value. This hotel works very well if you have your own car.
- + Breakfast - huge selection = very good
- – Bus driver didn't help any fmelaes with their luggage - thought this was bad taste
Great value for money
- + The room was specious and very clean. The breakfast was great and was included in the price. It is only 10min from Schiphol, for those who want to have an overnight stay close to the airport The hotel has a free shuttle bus and free parking. It is Dog friendly. I asked for a room at the ground floor which had access to a nice garden with a fence so my dog could go in and out. Dogs was allowed to go to the bar but not in the main restaurant. The dinner at the restaurant was also delicious!
Worth every penny and much more than expectation
- + Good spacious room, excellent breakfast, great free wireless internet service in the room, balcony in every room.
- – The hot water was not working in the shower bathroom cubicle of Room 712 though it was working in the tub.
- * minha dica The hotel stay was worth every cent and more
Big hotel, friendly staff, excellent sale price!
- + Excellent price/quality, only because the room was on the sale from 159 to 59 euros. Parking very convenient, service excellent.
- – The matresses were a bit too soft (or worn?). Long detour when coming from Amsterdam.
Stay here in case of an early flight out of Schiphol, not for fun.
- + Proximity to Schiphol, relatively good value (comfort) for money.
- – People masses and mediocre service.
- * minha dica Stay here if you have an early flight out of Schiphol, not for any other reason.
- + Hotel setting and layout is very good. Very enjoyable and suitable for relaxation.
- – Being woken up before the end of my extended check-out time. The hotel reception must communicate with house-keeping staff so the cleaners know who is checking out at 12 and those who have paid for extended check out times.
- * minha dica Be careful of the turning into the hotel car park, as it is a very sharp right turn entrance.
Convenience and comfort
- + Excellent breakfast, shuttle works out well, good location with a variety of dining places and shopping.
Our 3rd time staying here and it rates a solid '10' from us !
- + A great shuttle bus that has frequent runs back and forth to the airport. The Breakfast meal is a '10' all by itself. All you can eat and a huge array of choices.
- * minha dica There is no physical address to put in a GPS so initialy locating the hotel was a bit confusing. It is a large hotel with a very large parrot atop the signage, visible from a way off...but it was a bit confusing to find where to get off the A-4 and enter the complex. When you get your confirmation, print off the directions. We had no printer available to do this.
- + loved the hotel only drawback I thought it was closer to the airport but with your bus it made it easier. The only thing was the bus was sa crowded there was no place for luggage. Maybe if you scheduled the passengers would make it nicer not to start your day off frazzled.
- * minha dica make sure you arrive at the shuttle very early.
Great choice for our group!
- + Wonderful location. Shuttle was great in taking back and forth to the airport. The breakfast buffet was the best, and good price. Lots of options for any meals. Room for 4 was great, quiet after a long 7 hour flights from Canada. Loved every moment of our stay!!!
Great hotel if travelling via schiphol
- + Excellent value for money.
- – Location- you cant even leave the compound for a walk !!!
- + I highly recommend all van der valk hotels. Excellent service and quality and value for money!
For the price, not the best in the Schiphol area
- + Service and food in restaurant were of a very high standard. Fitness room is adequate and clean.
- – Poor condition of bathroom fixtures in room. General sense of aging and need for renovation. No tea/coffee facilities in room.
Too big and impersonal
- – No coffee facilities in room and no help with luggage
- * minha dica If you are old dont bother
Excellent service in
- + Excellent service at check in counter and restaurant
- – No Tea making facility in room.
vacation in holland a great place to stay
- + when checked in girl on the frontdesk did everything to please and got us checked in early
- – had one bad experience in the dining room service was poor, but manager found out about and took care of the problem and offerd us free drinks at the bar
- * minha dica be aware this hotel is a verey busy place and is good half hour from amsterdam
I relaxed & enjoyed staying at 'Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol A4
- + Wide varieties of breakfast buffet with excellent bakery.
- – Relatively far from Schipol Airport
Hotel Van Der Walk is good for some but not all travelers.
- + Free Wi-fi very important to attract additional stays. All staff were extremely kind and helpful.
- – At least a continental breakfast should have been included in the base price. Van Der Walk is a rare exception.
- * minha dica Due to the hotel's isolation use of the shuttle is key. After hours the hotel charges 20 euros for the 5 minute a van drive to the airport. Seems excessive. Within easy walking distance are a number of eating establishments and a clothing store for men.
- + food and service in dining hall very good
- – no coffee or tea in rooms breakfast expensive 34euro for two
As ever, Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol A4 fitted the bill entirely.
- + Well organised and very happy with service.
Comfortable and spacious, near the airport, half hour to next City
- + Spacious bedroom, comfortable beds, plenty of storage, good size TV.
- – Small bathroom, AC didn’t work
- * minha dica yes, but please fix the AC!
The hotel was a wonderful, convenient place to spend the last few days
- + Stay here 4 times now, one of my favorites in Amsterdam. I have no bad points about the hotel and I'm fussy :)
- * minha dica Rooms spacious and clean. Beautiful bar area and wonderful leisure facilities. Idea for travelling back and forth to Schiphol, and breakfast second to none
- + I will not hesitate to stay there again in the future
- – Maybe some of the resturant staff could be a little more friendly
- * minha dica when you register at reception make sure you ask for the special big pencil.
Value plus convenience
- + Size of the room, the transfer service from Schipol airport, the room price and the quality of the hotel
- – Thoughtvwe wre getting two twin beds, on arrival our room had a kng bed & 2 singles.
- * minha dica Grab this hotel if you require a quality spacious room close to the airport, specially handy coach transfer service.
- + Comfort and nice place.Good restaurant.. Close to schiphol,free shuttle buss.
- – Breakfast is expensive...
- * minha dica Close to the hotel there's other restaurant/fast food.
Modern, comfortable, quiet rooms and good food
- + Excellent stay. Modern, comfortable, quiet rooms. Food was very good. Can't really fault it, I'll book this next time I am in the area.
Great Hotel at a reasonable price.
- + Booking online made a big difference for price. It really was affordable with good airport shuttle service.
- – The room was too warm and we couldn't seem to get it cooled off till well into the night.
GOOD CHOICE FOR AIRPORT OVERNIGHTER
- + Great new rooms in the new annexe but see below Wonderful meal
- – The open plan of the bedroom/en suite made it impossible to visit the toilet during the night without the lights disturbing your partner
- * minha dica For rush hour transfers to the airport queue up early
Call it A1 not A4 .
- + This Hotel serves the best breakfast i hade in a long time .The rooms are verry comfortable and clean. The reception desk was very helpfull with many things
- * minha dica Get directions fot your TOM TOM.
- + Excellent accommodations at a great price. Outstanding and friendly staff.
- – The hotel is quite far from the airport and as a consequence the shuttle only runs once every 40 min, which is less frequent than competitor hotels.
Nice service, poor hygiene
- + Location, room size, excellent restaurant, very friendly service
- – The stinky bathroom
- * minha dica No
Spacious and comfortable
- + I was in the new wing, which is very nice. The rooms are spacious, modern, and comfortable. I enjoyed the room a lot.
- – Even though the shower stall and bathroom had their own doors (which can't be locked), the rest of the bathroom is open to the room, so if you step out of the shower you pretty much step into the room. Also, because the bathroom is open, a trip to the bathroom during the night will likely wake the other up. Getting to these rooms with heavy suitcases is a bit tricky because of a small flight of stairs.
hotel with nice green surroundings away from town.
- + frequent "on time" shuttle service to airport. breakfast is fantastic with lot of stuffs.
- – general front look should may be changed with new painting if possible.
one night is ok
- + free shuttle to and from the airport
- – overpriced for accommodations with no shower
- * minha dica allow ample time to take the shuttle
- – Wij dachten dat wij automatisch onze auto daar konden parkeren voor 3 weken omdat wij naar het buitenland gingen en dat reeds een paar keer gedaan hebben , echter dit hebben wij nu apart moeten betalen ( vrij duur ) wat niet nodig was geweest als wij dit direct gemeld hadden echter hier werd niet naar gevraagd op de site!!
- + - Very good breakfast - Nice big room - Location near airport
Had a wonderful stay!!
- + I love the beds!!! So comfortable!
- – Not really any I can think of
- * minha dica It would be great maybe to somewhere in the hotel have a scale to weigh suitcases, when I got to the airport I had to move everything around since it was 1 pound overweight and that would cost me $150!!! I think that would be a great thing for guests now with these stricter weight rules.
Very enjoyable visit.
- + Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were VERY friendly and helpful, the pool was great and the food was wonderful.
Good location, overpriced for such a "spartan" room. TV is e
- + The location was excellent the breakfasr buffet was outstanding. good shuttle service
- – Very spare room, not much "ambiance". the |TV was extra for that price?? Bathroom lighting very poor, especially when putting on make up. Not enough air conditioning in the hallways on a warm day. The big terrace (outside dining room) was not open, even it was very warm? The terrace outside the bar was closed, due to stair not safe? No bell boy service available? Room : not the value for the money, too noisy. Could not sit outside, dirty chairs. Could not leave door open at n
Pleasant stay inconvenient repair services
- + Well organised and friendly staff
- – After two calls to fix my bathroom light i had to shave and use bathroom in darkness. Tchnical guy came and said he was going to return, but never did. This was inconveniant unacceptable! Cleaners should also have taken note of this.
- + Great place to stay if you have an early morning flight.
- – Long walk to our room when you are handling heavy luggage.
AVOID this hotel if you either have baggage (or) are a vegetarian.
- + Spacious rooms
- – tough when you arrive with baggages. Too difficult to find 'how to reach room'. I was staying at 650 and it was one of the toughest ways to get there. I never had such a difficulty in handling baggage and reaching room. The hotel must seriously pay attention to this factor!!! Food for vegetarians - very poor choice in the restaurant.
- * minha dica Please do not bring any baggage at all.
- + Good restaurant (food and service) and breakfast (quality and range of food)
- – Nosiy Room was not so comfortable - noise from party in hotel (on two consecutive nights); could not open window due to airplane noise.No drinks in room - water!! (no mini bar) or facility to make tea and coffee was a definite MINUS. Nxt tie would stay in town.
- * minha dica Yes
Comfortable and clean
- + comfortable bed
- – too far from Schiphol
Nothing great about the hotel. A normal Hotel.
- + Nothing great to mention except free Shuttle
- – Quite far from Schiphol airport.
- * minha dica No
The A4-, magnificent breakfast, professional staff, excellent situated
- + Breakfast was magnificent. Waiters in the restaurant were very professional. We liked their attitude.
- – Unfortunately we saw a rat running through the restaurant. It doesn't belong there! This time we stayed two times at the A4. We tried to understand the different prices for the same offer. Other guests had lower prices and breakfast included. The officer at the front desk told us to book directly next time.
- * minha dica It's easy to rent a car with BB&L when you stay at the A4. You can obtain your key at the front desk and off you go. Maybe some help with the suitcases getting in and out the shuttle would be pleasant esp. for elderly people.
- + Excellent staff service
- – No Bar fridge
- * minha dica Enjoy your stay, well maintained, serviced and food inclding excellent bar
- + The room was more luxureous than I expected.
- * minha dica Don't believe it when the internet site says: only one room left. Call the hotel.
- + Easy to book, easy to find.
- – Not OK shuttle bus time table, Room price not inclede Wi-Fi, breakfast and tourist tax.
Nice hotel big and clean and close to the air port , a Must .
- + Loved it ,was nice, big and in a good location , the room was nice and big and even if the airport was so close we did not hear the noise of the planes .
- – Was just a bit disappointed about the fact that the breakfast was so expensive for the kids , since most kids do not eat much .the people at the front desk were nice but not helpful .
- + Mexican suite was prima en ruim. Het TV scherm met beamer was wel appart.
- – Geen koffie thee-set op kamer en geen brochure van in en outs van vd valk hotel. Overigens was in het magazine van vd Valk Apeldoorn niet opgenomen. Wellicht niet meer behorend tot dat concern?
- * minha dica No
Very roomy quad-room. Great shuttle bus service.
- + We stayed in a quad-room. Very roomy and clean.
- – Not close to the centre of Amsterdam but the free shuttle bus service to the Schiphol Airport where you can go to central Amsterdam via a short train ride is very convenient.
Over expensive hotel is moderate value for money
- + Reception was efficient. The room was clean. Having free wifi throughout the hotel was a strong plus.
- – Since it is a large hotel - the lift out of order was very inconvenient. It was a very long walk to 4th floor. No luggage rack in the room. The prices for a one night stay are really exorbitant - €150 - in what is at best a three star hotel by international standard. Having workers drilling in the next room at 8.30 am was extraordinary!
- * minha dica Guests should consider other hotels in the area before parting with the high end prices of this hotel
Adequate hotel and useful location
- + Personal assistance from the reception desk when they noticed I was carrying three pieces of luggage and the lift was out of order.
- – That the lift was out of order.
- * minha dica no
Everything about this hotel was superb, clean friendly and efficient
- + Staff v. friendly, service second to none. Would recommend anyone to stay there. The food is exceptional and the coach service to and from the airport is great,
- – there are none
- * minha dica Try the food its fantastic. There was a buffet also available which was great. The breakfast was superb.
- + Hotel staff friendly.
- – No minus points
Quality support and service
- + - Location to Keukenhof, airport, and Amsterdam is excellent and very accessible. - Room was comfortable and relaxing
- – None
- * minha dica If your require quality, service, and relaxation, go no further...this is the place to be!
Good value for money.
- + The food from the restaurant was truly excellent.
- – No coffee or tea was provided but I have noticed that this is true for most Dutch hotels. The water from the shower was extremely hot, I should have put the cold on first!
- * minha dica Use the restaurant - it's definately worth it
Very helpful and accommodating staff.
- + Very helpful in getting an upgrade. The upgrade, which only cost 35 euro, was well worth it. It got us a jacuzzi, and steam shower, an upper floor, a much larger and softer bed, a larger room, and separate toilet facility from the shower area....well worth it!!!
- – The first room we had smelled and was very basic for 110 euro! Not worth it at all. They charged us an extra 15 euro to check into a room 2 hours early. Mind you the room was all ready before we got there.......very irritating.
- * minha dica Look at the upgrade, well worth it. The breakfast buffet is also well worth it!
Good value for money and convenient location
- + - Great Location for Airport; on A4 so easy access to all locations; - Restaurant and Bar are very comfortable; good service - Great buffet breakfast
- – - Twin beds in double room (unless in suites) - No dressing robes, slippers or tissues provided; toiletries and towels are basic - Hair dryer is fixed in bathroom
- * minha dica - Book table in restaurant in advance - Service station located beside Hotel has good range of cafes and restuarants
The Quad Is Great For Families
- + Biggest soak tub known to mankind!
- – It's a fair distance from the airport, but you can still hear the planes!
- * minha dica The Quad room is great when you want to stay with your kids. The beds are all singles (pushed together to form two kings, but are easily pulled apart if you wish). We could have all taken a bath together if we wanted to... the tub was that large!
Be wise if you visit by car the crazy expensive city of Amsterdam
- + Room space, beds, overall comfort
- – bathroom needs a bit of rennovation. Absurd and disprportionated breakfast prices particularly as there are plenty of good choices at very good prices just in front (Delifrance, La Place self-service, KFC, etc)
- * minha dica 1) Do not think only in airport terms, this is a very good choice to visit Amsterdam if you come by car. During the day you simply drive up to a Parking + Drive around Amsterdam where you park the car for a reasonable price and then take the metro or bus. 2) Do never take your meals here. With its puritanic view, Van der Valk is uncapable of adapting the policy of its prices to the different locations of its properties and the competing prices of the restaurants located only 30 meters from the
- + The location is very good , very friendly personal . Free internet . Nothing to complain .
- – Breakfast is not included at the price of the hotel and its a little bit expensive .
Large hotel with good facilities.
- + Good swimming pool and large bedroom. Courtesy bus was prompt. Reception staff efficint and helpful.
- – No tea making facilities in bedroom. Long distance between reception and room, Expensive for our family presumably the school groups got a discount. Some airport noise.
- * minha dica Take a kettle for hot drinks. Be aware that as a large hotel there could be school groups staying too.
A wonderful place to stay-GREAT for kids, employees very helpful!
The hotel is very convenient and the room is comfortable, I like it!
- + Shuttle bus service is very good
- * minha dica No
Vriendelijk, service-minded, luxe, schoon, bij Schiphol, shuttlebus.
- + Buitengewoon vriendelijke mensen bij de receptie. Het hele hotel straalt luxe uit. De shuttlebus! De locatie dicht bij Schiphol.
- * minha dica Ga naar dit hotel, het zal U goed bevallen.
Good price for quality rooms, good location & free wireless
- + Clean, spacious rooms with free wireless internet
- – I was 2 hours early and had to pay early check-in of 15 Euros (later on reduced to 10 Euros). If rooms are free why not allow early check-in for free.
- + 10
- + Good service, clean rooms, free WiFi, sauna and swimmingpool
- – not able to lock the bathroom
Very good hotel by international standards
- + room and equipment dining facilities proximity to airport
- – reception staff
- * minha dica Egalitarian Dutch culture is non compatible with Asian travelers
Great value hotel with excellent service
- + Very friendly, helpful and accommodating staff
- + nice stuff
RELAX AND FEEL CONFIRMATABLE
- + everything is fine and really i sleep well
- – nothing i have no complain for anything
- * minha dica this is real good hotel where you will find so many restaurant outside is on bridge and really you will feel amazing when you will stay in this hotel
Reasonably priced airport hotel
- + Close proximity to airport plus free bus transfer
- – No 24 hour room service. With people arriving over a 24 hour period an option to eat would be good. Nothing is available after 10.30pm. In room tea and coffee would help. I recommend this hotel with reservations.
- * minha dica Eat before you get there if you are going to be late.
Excellent value given the location
Altogether a very good hotel, very convenient with great staff
- + EXcellent efficient, helpful, and friendly staff This makes all the difference shuttle service to and from airport is very good. Drivers were cheerful and friendly
- – Room 102 was a bit sparse. A bit basic. Not very welcoming
- * minha dica Book a table for dinner I had to wait twenty minutes for a table, but the situation was handled very well by the restaurant manager
Nice hotel, nice people, but every little thing costs money
- + It was nice to have a wake up call
- – It would be nice to have coffee in the room (assen and zuidbroek have this) and a face cloth and free internet - use of computers in computer room (assen had this)
- * minha dica Bring your own face cloth, no free coffee and no free internet - bring extra money
high price, low service
- – High price for very low service quality... no fridge, no drink available in the corridor even when you're ready to pay for it (!), 20€ for a breakfast that doesn't look fancy at all!
- * minha dica There's better elsewhere!
Convenient and clean.
- + The location is great; the shuttle to and from the airport is excellent. We just stayed one night to be able to catch a flight the next morning.
- – Our phone in the room did not work at all. We needed a wake up call but the phone was dead. However with todays technology we had the alarm clock in our mobile. It was very warm in the room and the hotel hall ways. We lowered the heat all the way down but it was still very warm.
- * minha dica Good place to stay.
- + close to airport
- – had extended room, cause of late flight. had the room booked till 15.00, and we had housekeeping coming on our door 5 (!!!) times to clean the room.
nice airport hotel
- + nice staff, good food in restaurant
Quality hotel near Schiphol (Amsterdam) airport
- + This hotel was located near Schipol airport, approx. 10 minutes away. They provided transportation to and from the airport which was excellent service! We reserved a room for four adults and to our surprise, when we arrive and walked into the room we found that it was quite large and room, more so than expected. T
- * minha dica Stay at this hotel the night before your trip departure. They offer great service, the rooms are very clean and roomy, nice dining area with early and late hours and they provide transportation to and from the airport.
- + All good!
- – NONE!
- * minha dica Have a great time, its a very relaxing hotel, good food and a nice bar for a pre-dinner drink.
Good deal if you do not wish to be in the middle of Amsterdam
- + Spacious room and bathroom Nearby plenty of eating possibilities Very good breakfast Safe box in room Free shuttle to Schipol
- – -No paper and pen in the room -No shower caps -No special rack for putting the luggage as in many hotels so the big suitcase was on the floor and from there we opened and closed to take out things -After checkout it is not possible to leave the suitcases for free for some hours as is accustomed in any hotel . There are special lockers but you have to pay for its use !! -The reading lamp by the beds gives very low light so reading before bed is difficult
- * minha dica The navigation system of the car has trouble finding the hotel. The best way is to input the ZIP
Awesome hotel, very reasonable in price, perfect for getting around
- + Good location in terms of getting to to and from the airport, hotel provide a free shuttle service every 20 mins to the airport. Main metro station is at the airport from which you can get to central Amsterdam very quick and easy would recommend and would book again!
- * minha dica Book this hotel. To get a lot for your money!
Not cheap, but quality may justify this.........
- + Quality food excellent; service very professional.
- – Location, far from Schiphol, but not too far. Roomrate is steep.
- * minha dica not really.
Very basic room facilities for 4 star hotel
- + Friendly reception check in staff Excellent free hotel bus service to/from Schipol Airport
- – No shower curtain around bath tub, potential safety hazard Room environment cold No room tea/coffee making facilities
- * minha dica Install room with tea/coffee making facilities. Ensure bath tub is equipped with shower curtain.
- + goede bedden
- – jammer dat de kamer erg naar "roken" ruikt. en temperatuur was vrij warm op de kamer, en slecht te regelen.
- * minha dica .
worth the money!
Convenient location to airport at low price
H.C.- is perfect for comfort, strategic location & friendly servic
- + Staff is very friendly especially in the mornings at Breakfast!!
- – No refrigerator in room. Need an ice bucket for in room.
My first Choice for a Business Hotel in Amsterdam
- + Our company travels to Amsterdam allot for business and we always try this hotel first, for the guys visiting having a relaxing rest in the evenings with good quality rooms and food is important. The Hotel always try to accomiadate us where possible and the staff are very friendly and welcoming.
- – Book in advance as they are usually busy.
- + Close to airport. Room OK. Deal OK.
- – The WORST excuse for a "Vitello Tonnato" and a "Caesar Salad" i've ever encountered. And the slowest service (1 1/2 hrs to be served and pay for two cold dishes I couldn't eat (they were that bad). Snack in bar after was hot outside and frozen in. Too much choice (best to concentrate on less but better quality?) and too few/inexperienced staff to implement. When I was encouraged to write down what was wrong with the food by the waitress, I still had to wait a good 15m before being asked whether I wanted anything else (some cheese for example)... In the end, frustrated, I settled for the bill. In ANY NORMAL establishment, the owner would have suggested a discount in these circumstances: but no. Furthermore, the system of PayTV which means that even to watch the news for 1hour after a long day of travel - is most unnerving.
A Great hotel with convenient location and great breakfast.
- + Best for morning Breakfast! Location is convenient because of shuttle bus service.
- – Smoking area near front entrance where we are waiting for the shuttle bus to airport.
A place to rest before flying home the next morning.
- + A great place to stay the night for flying out of Schiphol the next morning.
- – One Elevator is perhaps not enough because it is slow... another elevator at fron is not convenient. No coffee in room.
A good location with very friendly and efficient staff.
- – I asked for a wake up call that I never got! More service + smiles
Reviewing my stay at Van der Wolk Hotel
- + It was well located to Shiphol Airport and it was clean. Dinner in the dining room was excellent.
- – I booked a room online that had the bedroom area separated and we did not get this type of room which is what we wanted and what we paid for. It was disappointing that the spa wasn't open, the bartender needed extra servers, the layout from front door to room on the 5th floor is very inconvenient having to take 2 elevators in different directions.
Foul smelling bathroom
- – The bathroom was the most dirtiest and foulest smelling out of all the hotels we have visited around the world. The hygienic level was absolutely appalling. Will not be returning on our journey of our Euro trip back to Australia, Would not recommend to friends and family
Comfy stop over hotel with a free shuttle to the airport
- + Very clean and comfortable compared to other hotels we stayed at in the Netherlands and cheaper
- – Near the airport and not down town
- + very closed to the airport and easy to find
slightly more expensive than we usually pay but a real treat.
- + very friendly staff. superb evening meal with excellent service and attention to detail. Our waiter was very professional and went out of his way to ensure we enjoyed our meal.
- – why don't they offer tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
A reliable and efficient hotel for business and vacation travelers.
- + Everything you need is available at the hotel. Restaurant food is very good.
- – Reception usually has waiting lines which means spending 5 to 15 minutes in line.
Convinient from airport
Our first choice when we visit the Netherlands
- + Warm and friendly
Great facilities, excellent value for money.
- + Very impressed with the hotel. Great value for money. The room was well above the standard we expected, given our travel experiences. Shuttle bus was great.. The dinning facilities were excellent. We were very impressed with our evening meal with regard to menu selection & both the presentation and standard of our of the meal. The table service was very good, given it was a very busy night.Breakfast selection was vey impressive. Fantastic keep up the great work
- – None
peacefull place outside airport and city center
- – It looks like this hotel is lack of manpower, because the daily room clean was terribly slow; my room was not cleaned till 3 PM.
very good value for an airport hotel
- + very efficient
- – Kleenex in the rooms are missing A free shuttle bus earleir in the day. Business people travel on 7am flights so have to leave hotel at 5am
Very comfortable before a long day of traveling.
No Van der Valk indicator at Shiphol airport--confusing!!!
enjoyed the hotel good sized room for an airport hotel friendly staff
- + very good hotel would definately go back
- – actualy no minus points realy enjoyed the stay
expensive hotel but not comfortable to stay
- – The bath room seems to be big but the shower room is so small that you would find difficult to turn. Although it has bath tub, but who will really use it? The carpet are old and you would not like to step on it without slipper. The bed are too soft that I wonder if they should change the mattress. I feel painful to get up in the following morning. It does not even have pot in the room and I cannot even make a cup of tea for myself. The decorations are old and dark and the overall impression is really not good.
Liked my stay at the A4 DeValk hotel near Schiphol.
- + Love the location near Schiphol and the shuttle service. Restaurant is wonderful. Good food at reasonable price.
- – Price of 129 euros for single room was on the high side. But then again the current exchange rate vs dollar is not too good and that makes a difference.
A good choice of hotel with a Sunday brunch second to none
- + Staff very welcoming Highly recommend the Sunday Brunch for 25 euros, absolutely outstanding value, a quality offering.
Nice room but i felt like a Criminal and the hotel did not trust me.
- + Room was nice and comfortable and very will presented.
- – When I tried to charge breakfast to my room I was asked to leave a deposit of 700 euros, for a breakfast that was only 15 euros. I thought that this was excessive as I had already left a deposit for the room and my credit card details when I booked into the hotel. When I ask where I could get some cash from I was told that there was a ATM just across the road but the problem was it was an eight lane motorway with no footbridge to cross it. I had to borrow some money of a college. On the second morning I ask the reception to book me a taxi to pick me up in a hourâs time because the day before I had to wait 45 minutes before one turn up. The receptionist said it was not a problem but I had to leave another deposit of 20 euros. I felt like a Criminal and the hotel did not trust me.
Perfect location for park, sleep n' fly
- + Location and service in the restaurant.
- – Breakfast was not included , room for 2 adults + 2 child costs 170EUR and no breakfast :-(
Great value, will see you again soon
- + Friendly staff. Large, comforatble room.
- – Still no real system for dealing with queues at check in. No tea/coffee making facilities.
Great stopover point for Schipol - excellent restaurant
- + Thanks !!!!!!
Convenient airport location and excellent restaurant.
- + Wonderful Restaurant on premises.
- – Bed not very comfortable since it was twin beds put together and would have been better if was a queen sized bed.
Expensive - breakfast not included and train costs into Amsterdam.
- + Very comfortable bed and clean room.
- – Breakfast not included. For the cost of the hotel this definitely should have been included. Very expensive to stay at the hotel in Amsterdam because you have to take a train into the city, and pay for breakfast. I would not stay here again because of these costs. I would stay if breakfast was included though.
Comfortable, convienent to airport and great service!
- + The airport shuttle was very easy and fast. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The rooms were super comfortable, with nice complementary bath products and a big glass window leading to a patio. I curled up in the cozy bed and relaxed!
- – Nothing, I just wIsh I would have had time/energy to use the pool and spa area!!
Excellent service with access to an excellent restaurant.
Nice hotel, 10 min bus ride from Amsterdam Airport
Enjoyable stay at the Valk
- + Comfortable, large rooms/bathrooms Excellent restaurant Excellent breakfasts
- – lack of tea/coffee facilities Cleanliness of shower recess
"suprise suite" very nice, unconvienient if visiting city ce
- + Front desk very accommodative
- – Electricity went out morning of checkout. Don't believe it was the hotels fault and they were very accommodative when we had to check out a little late with this interruption.
- + Good service to and from airport
- – No tea or coffee making in room
Convenient and comfortable but a bit faded
- + Very comfortable beds and powerful shower
- – No hot drink facility in room. No shallow end in pool - too deep for children
THe advertisment is more impressive than the place itself
- – The aircon did not work, the carpet was dirty and the glass in the bathroom broken. On the name it shows 4 stars, this stay was 3 at the most.
Adequate for the purpose (tired travelers heading home)
- + Nice breakfast
- – Too big and impersonal
- + Ok, if you need to be close to the airport
- – Noice from building workers, while tyou sitting in the restaurant. No flexcibility from the reception. Tipical turist hotel for good and bad
Great luxurious services Hotels.
- + Very good services, nice hotel theme...
- – Please ddd English toilets signage.
Great choice and easy access
- + The hotel was wonderful, quiet, clean and easy to get to from the airport. The free shuttle bus was a lovely surprise for me, too. Highly recommend.
Large hotel with clean room and convenient shuttle to Schipol.
Great shuttle service from the airport
- + The hotel has a great shuttle service to the airport. Easy to make connections from there.
- – The breakfast was very expensive so we did not eat at the hotel. Our room had not been cleaned in the corners. It make a person wonder what else has not been cleaned.
Good location but expensive extras
- + Clean, modern, good amenities. Convenient and frequent shuttle to airport.
- – Very expensive internet rates.
very kind hotel
- + i think the hotel service was very kind. i enjoy my stay. thank you.
very kind hotel
- + i think the hotel service was very kind. i enjoy my stay. thank you.
- + Shuttle service, Reception staff, Swimming pool, Location, Beds
- – Very dirty veranda, No in-room tea/coffee, shuttle timetable not obtainable on web site
Intimidating guests & doubtful security
- + Close to Schiphol
- – Our stay in this hotel was terrifying, with very intimidating and loud people walking on the corridors, which were too far away from the reception and hence no security. I will NEVER stay there again with my family and children!
Easy access to airport.
To old and out dated
- – Rooms need to be brought up to date. No refridgerator in room
Quite good hotel
- + Near Schiphol and has a quadraple room for family with 2 older children.
A VERY GOOD PLACE TO RELAX
- + IT WAS A VERY SHORT PLEASANT STAY. I WISH IT WAS LONGER.
- – THE PRICE IS LITTLE PIT HIGH
Good location, fantastic staff (with one exception), adequate room
- + Staff was the most helpful I have ever encountered with one MAJOR exception. Driver that took us to the airport was very rude. Someone took my luggage from the bus's storage area upon arrival at the airport. When I told the driver that my suitcase was not in the storage bin, his reply was that my luggage was my responsibility, not his or the hotel's.
- – No coffee machine or refrigerator in the room. Breakfast pricy at 15 euros per person. Not worth it.
- – Too small swimming pool, can't call that a swimming pool. Someone tried to reach me by tlph. your reception didn`t pick up the phone after several and several long attempts!! VEry bad.
- + Service & Breakfast
- – Internet & PAY-TV too expensive
- + the hotel has a perfect shutle bus from the airport to the hotel which is convinient. The room was clean and the bathroom had a nice shower and separate bath tub.
- – wifi should be provided as complimentary and not charged separately.
- + Van Der Valk hotels have a profesionalism about them
- – This hotel is NOT 5minutes from schiphol!!!!
Friendly, convenient hotel near Schipol
- + Friendly staff. Quiet rooms.
- – Bus drivers could be more friendly and also stow your luggage on the bus for you. Our driver barked at me to put my cabin luggage on the bus; I did and expected then that he would handle the check-in luggage which almost then got leftn on the pavement. If that is not his job, tell the passenger to please stow it in the baggage trunk themselves.
I'll be back!
- + Good sized, clean room, helpful check-in and good food in the restaurant.
- – Still the check-in system. Chaos when a shuttle bus arrives. Why oh why can't they have just one queue??????
That was a pleasure to vist you again.
Solid trustworthy service
- + Good friendly reception. We checked in late and got a suite with jacochi and sauna with no time to use it because we came close to midnight and had a wakeup call at 5 am. Conveniently close to the airport.
- – No waterheater, tea or coffee in the room. It was probably our fault that it took us 10 minutes to figure out how to operate the controls in the shower. The cold knob operated the shower head; the hot knob the side sprayers.
- + Very friendly dining room staff in the evening. Convenient for the airport.
- – No inroom coffee pot. No simple breakfast menu only the buffet. When we enquired about this and said we would just go across the road for something simple we were told we could be given a price on something simple. So we stayed and had toast, juice and coffee but were charged 10 euros each somewhat high I feell!!!!!
Pleasant and affordable hotel with indoor POOL near Amsterdam
- + The staff was very helpful and most spoke English very well. If we asked for something, it may not have been done the way we were used to in the States, but the problem was solved very kindly. We felt welcome and enjoyed our stay very much! I would definately stay there again next time we visit Amsterdam.
- – There was no clock in the room...this would be helpful as i usually use my cell phone to tell time, and it does not work in Europe. A refrigerator would be a plus as well to keep drinks and milk cold for my son.
welll located hotel not far from the airport
- + the shuttle bus service is excellent. the staff are coldly efficient .well located . the breakfast is very good
- – free internet should be provided.tea coffee in the rooms would be very well appreciated . room rates have gone up over the years . difficult to access the hotels web site . it almost appears that they prefer bookings to come through their agents
Disappointed that the carpets in bedroom were so stained and dirty
- – The bedroom carpets were extremely dirty and stained.
- + Very comfortable beds. Excellent restaurant on site. Shuttle service. Location.
- – Still charge for internet access. Way behind the times!!
- + Clean and comfortable
- – Expensive rate, breakfast not included
Good breakfast, but no free coffees
- + The room has enough space for two single beds, and breakfast was great.
- – No gyms, only swimming pool and spa. No coffee pot and free coffee in a room.
very good and nice hotel to stay
- + the hotel gets a good service and the people are very help full and kind from the cleaning dept to the reception staff includid the waiters etc etc
Great Hotel we will use this hotel again thanks from canada
- + It's close enough to the Airport and has everything on hand. I enjoyed my stay there even if it was for one night. I will recomend it to my friends.
Fine hotel for air travel
- + Excellent reception staff, nice room. Good restaurant. We are very satisfied.
clean , convenient, friendly
- + clean, convenient, great pool
- – missed sign for elevator down to room 522. registration clerk had told us to go up elevator one floor and watch for signs. The sign for room 522 was beyond the small elevator and we naturally followed the arrows and carted our luggage down 2 sets of stairs before our friends informed us of the location of the elevator.