- Totalt: 8.5 / 10 Totalt 67 recensioner
Samtliga recensioner är skriva av våra gäster efter deras vistelse vid hotell Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre.
- + even if the hotel was close two shopping street I was not able to hear any noise, good wifi
Amazing hotel well worth the money
- + Amazing hotel really nice fantastic location
- – None
- * tips Great hotel bit pricy sometimes but the location is great
Comfortable and quiet hotel in great location.
- + Excellent hotel in great location. All staff were very friendly. Deluxe room was spacious, excellent shower and comfortable bed. Room was on top floor (as requested) and very quiet! Would highly recommend this hotel but try and get one of their 'hot deals'.
- – My only gripe is this hotel is usually out of my price range but managed to obtain a preferable rate on this occa.sion. didn't have breakfast as it was pricy at 17.50 euros.
- * tips There are plenty of places offering breakfast in the same area of the hotel. Trams stop is around the corner but not needed from/to Central Station as it is only a 7 min walk.
Really liked the room and location good
Good if you can get a decent price
- + Great location, and quiet, if you fancy a lie in! Shopping area and some nice takeaways are right on the doorstep.
- – Not quite as plush/luxurious as the price would suggest.
- * tips Tram stop out of the hotel and left will take you to and from both Lieseplein or Rembrandsplein, if ou can't be bothered to walk..or the weather is rubbish.
Excellent hotel in great location with fair price
- + Very nice hotel witha fair price and excellent location. I enjoyed each second in the hotel. It was really a great choice and experience.
- – very small room
A week for two
- + Very quiet hotel in a central position, warm room (with a nice fireplace always on at the bar), confortable bed and very good room service.
- – A bit narrow the room and an upgrade of 10 Euros per day has been asked for the king size bed (not mentioned at the moment of the web reservation).
Great stay, lovely staff and fun atmosphere.
- + Allowed an early check in for another person in our group at 6am Breakfast was varied and fresh All staff friendly and very helpful, especially the reception team.
- – On the Saturday morning the Scrambled egg was dry and bacon oily.
- * tips The London Bridge pub across the road was very nice as was the hotel bar.
Great hotel even better location
- + Very clean,great location,friendly staff. Room was small but very nice with tea making facilities mini bar and plenty of snacks. I wold stay here again as location was brilliant and had no complaints.
Spoil yourself with this super hotel close to everthing!
- + This was a great hotel at a great location just 5 mintues from the station. It was in a safe area.and right on the tram route. Our accommodation was attractive and exceptionally comfortable. As two women travelling by ourselves, safety was of great concern to us but we had nothing to worry about - we felt completely safe getting around.
- – Although the buffet breakfast was exceptional - it was expensive at 15 euros and a mini breakfast option would be recommendable for smaller eaters. Alternatively, breakfast should be included in the overall price of the hotel with travellers then taking that into account at the initial booking stage. I would would be great if the pictures of men and women on the walls in our room be replaced with either abstract art or places of interest.
- * tips We had a great meal at Poco Loco.
Very good hotel well situated
- + Very good breakfast selection
- – The room we had [executive] can do with a new double mattress at times we thought we were in a waterbed
- * tips Roode Leuw
Convienient location and clean rooms make this a winner
- + Great location close enough to Centraal station so no taxi needed Clean facilities
- – Rooms tend to be very small
A very pleasant experience!
- + Free use of computer and internet. As for the location you couldn't ask for more.
- – Our room was quite small and lacked storage space.
- * tips All in all a very good choice.
to be recommended
- + Very clean, tidy and comfortable hotel which was in a great location and close to the Central Railway Station.
- + Amazingly quiet hotel for location.
- – Lack of english tv stations thats all.
- * tips Buy a pint of milk at supermarket and use the in room mini bar fridge to keep it cold, they supply loads of tea and coffee in the room but with that horrible powder form milk.
One night is enough
- + very helpful at the reception.
- – Despite upgrade the rooms too small. Not in a pleasant area.
great location,friendly and helpful staff.
- + great location-great stay,we will definitely stay again upon return to Amsterdam.
Perfect Location, close to everything
- + Great location. Short distance from central station, everything within easy reach of the hotel. Cannot fault it.
- + Extremely pleased with the accomodation, service and location. I will use your hotels again !
Perfect all around
Excellent hotel. Highly recommended.
- + Very friendly staff. Spotless room. Excellent location. I have stayed a few times and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Amsterdam.
- * tips Ask to stay in the main building as it takes a change of lift to reach the other part of the hotel.
Nice hotel. Good location
- + Close to central station. Spacious room. Nice breakfast
- – No fridge in room.
- + 朝食は美味しかったです。
- – 値段の割に部屋か手狭。
Would stay here again.
- + Largest hotel room I have ever stayed in Amsterdam for that price. Great green hotel. Remarkably quiet room considering it was so close to everything. We had to leave early in the morning so it was a great location - less than 10min walk to the train station as well as being close to everything in the city, including the tram. Would stay here again.
Basic and over priced
- – Very disappointing, service average, room small and basic, akin to a travel lodge. For the money I would have expected much more in terms of service and facilities. Not even any milk to make tea in the room, no spoons just wooden stick, ver shabby
- + Very good bed and quilt (or dyne as we call it in Norway). Coffee and tea in room. Peaceful place. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. In the very centre of the city, 5 min walk from Central St and the canal boats.
- + location in the city center, near the train station
- – no bathrobes
Fantastic location, friendly and helpful staff, super breakfast, will
- + Fantastic breakfast menu...friendly service...should stay open to 11am..
- – one bed mattras was on a old side...felt old and 'springy"...
Perfect hotel in a centre
- + Great location, excellent breakfast, rooms are spacious and clean, definitely would stay again
Convenient, safe and friendly, this was a good choice
- + convenient location and access to transportation. About 25 minutes to the airport by train. As a single woman felt very safe-no worries. Enjoyed the artwork in the room and public spaces. No complaintes. Booking through the website was efficient and simple. Would love to use this website on my next trip. The front desk let me check-in early even thought my flight arrived 6 hours before check-in time. zm
- – It gets very busy at the time of checking out and the space for the long queues is limited!
Higly recommended hotel in the heart of Amsterdam Centraal.
- * tips Excellent location, very clean and comfortable rooms, excellent service.
well run, good hotel right in the centre of amsterdam
Inntel Hotel experience
- + service was very good great location in city central clean
- – mattress was not very nice in our room.
good location for seeing tourist attractions but a little pricey
- + central location, easy to get to tourist attractions
- – some noise at night, a little bit pricey
good location for amsterdam city visit
- + convenient location, room clean and quiet.
- – parking nearby but grossly expensive even after the hotel discounts
The best hotel ever!
- + Bestilte to rom siden det ikke var lov å være fire på et rom( fikk vi beskjed om pr tlf.) ved ankomst ble vi oppgradert til junior suite og fikk to barnesenger på rommet. Trengte ikke å betale noe mer for det. Rommet var fantastisk- stort og moderne, badet hadde noe som lignet jakuzi badekar og var veldig stort også. Personalet- utrolig service instilt og høflig. Hotellet ligger rett ved shoppinggata og midt i sentrum. Anbefales på det sterkeste!
- – Det var ikke noe minus.
Lovely hotel in the middle of everything & everywhere you need
- + Great hotel in the middle of everything you need to get to. Very helpful and polite staff. We were given a free upgrade to beautiful room on arrival which was a lovely bonus. Would definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully return soon.
Great cool and quiet hotel right in central Amsterdam
- + Great location right in the heart of Amsterdam, short walk to Central rail station. Very quiet and clean rooms with air conditioning and coffee and tea makings provided.
Really enjoyed our stay
- + Hotel was perfectly situated and rooms were spotless. Small bar was cosy and comfortable. Would definetly stay again. Good value for money.
- – Maybe a small restaraunt or room service would be helpful.
Very happy customers with Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Centre..
- + I stayed in this hotel in October of 2002 and loved its location and therefore I chose to stay here again recently. It is close to the heart of Amsterdam so it is walking distance to all events and activities in the city..Looking to go back to Amsterdam from Australia next year and will prefer to stay at this hotel again....
An excellent value quiet and well run hotel
- + Excellent and friendly staff
- + The location and break fast were good.
- – A little bit noisy which came from the out side of room through the door. TV sets has poor quality and has limited program.
clean , comfortable, and central
- + clean, central, comfortable, 24 hr.
- – no view other than an inner court yard with an airconditioning unit.expensive breakfast
Visit Amsterdam ...
- + It is a nice play to stay, I've enjoyed it very much !
- – Non !
The hotel is good value.
- + A well designed and modern room with everything you needed. Appreciated easy internet access and also tea facility. A good breakfast.
- – None
Great Location / Poor Service
- + Central Location
- – Staff not very helpfull , HAd no record of my Booking on Arrival
Central location and decent room
- + Great location. Central to everything. Room was clean, but cozy. Sparse bathroom.
- – Staff not helpful. Must crossover from one elevator to another to get to room. Expensive for what you get.
1 night stay in city center of Amsterdam
- + Located close to trainstation and shopping.
- – Breakfast not included. Beds a bit hard.
Excellent Location for Amsterdam Sightseeing
- + Excellent location close to all attractions most in easy walking distance. Free WIFI, efficient, friendly staff, spotless rooms and a very comfortable bed! Concierge was most helpful in organising car hire for us to travel outside the city. Humprey's restaurant next door has great food at a very good price and meals can be added to the hotel bill if necessary.
Locale not great but close to/easy access to main sights.
- + room was good size; comfortable; close to station and Dam Square as well as tram stops.
- – location not great for single female. Thought it was over priced.
Great location and wonderful services at Inntel City Centre
- + Our 8 night stay was most enjoyable. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful and any requests were dealt with efficiently. The doormen are fantastic providing any information required. The room facilities were excellent and housekeeping services must be commended. The location is convenient to the station as well as shopping areas and good restaurants. The wi-fi in the room was very convenient. We returned for another 8 night stay from 17/5 to 25/5/2011 due to the good experience.
- – As we were had considerable luggage, the storage space for clothing was a little limited. The safe would be small for a full size laptop.
- + Plus points would be excellent location value for money excellent staff.
- – Rooms too small. Again rooms are so small even difficult to breathe in there.
Céntrico pero muy caro
perfect hotel for a perfect trip to amsterdam
- + perfect hotel for a stay in amsterdam. everthing you need is on your doorstep yet the rooms are nice and quiet
- – no negatives..couldnt fault the place
We will stay here again, for sure.
- + Breakfast is excellent and good value at 15 Euros. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- – A little expensive (on certain nights such as local events / celebrations) for a small but comfortable room.
a good hotel and great location
Best Hotel in Amsterdam
- + great location, professional service, exquisite rooms with large bed, most friendly staff
- – room phones charge money even if you don't get a connection with an outside line (e.g., busy signal), which is unfair & unreasonable, and front desk was helpless/reluctant in reimbursing these not-made but charged calls.
Very comfortable and conveniently sited although if a little pricey
- + Room was very quiet. Hotel location was ideal for exploring Amsterdam. Staff were all helpful and very friendly.
- – Difficult to cool the room down at night, even using the air conditioning. A little more drawer space for clothes would be useful. Fruit compote at breakfast was still nearly frozen.
Excellent value city break in central Amsterdam
- + Arrived early and room ready for us. Excellent central location. Good choice on buffet breakfast. Good sized bedroom with 3 beds even though only 2 of us
- – Bathroom small
Smart and clean hotel but room size was disappointing
- + Rooms were very smart and modern
- – Room size for an Executive room was very disappointing
- + Excellent location (travelling, shopping, walking, drinking, red-lighting 8)))), friendly prices, and very comfortable conditions
- – No one
- + Good position. Clean and nice. Friendly staff.
- – Blocking a quite big amount for each night of accomodation - though the fare had been already paid. It sounds that the Hotel does not really trust its guests.
I want to come to yours hotell later
- + Location, restaurant, rooms
- + Location is excellent & beds are very comfortable! Rooms very clean
- + Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
Fantastic Location and design. Very Comfortable and not too expensive
- – Price of minibar and breakfast
Value for money in the centre of Amsterdam
Good value hotel in ideal location
- + Good Location. Tidy Rooms. Good Service
- – n/a
Our stay was pretty cool...
- + Very good service. Friendly staff. Very clean rooms and bathrooms. If i had to visit Amsterdam once again, i would probably choose Inntel Hotel again.
- – The stay should be a little bit cheaper. However the service was fine.
not worth the prize we paid
- + close to the centrum
- – too expensive,small rooms, noisy as you can hear the people in the next rooms so will never stay here again
Had a lovely time, and the hotel was great.
- + Central location. 2 minute walk to shops and Dam Square.
- – All rooms are non smoking, they could make 1 floor for smoking.
- + central, friendly staff, comfortable beds and pillows, next to the railwaystation, very good breakfast (good bread, fresh orange juice, hot and cold)
great hotel, will come again.
- + very clean. friendly helpful staff. good central position.
- – none
It is perfect to visit the Amsterdam
Excellent city centre location and good service
- + Very comfortable, centrally located, good friendly reception service and no dramas.
- – I have stayed at the hotel for cheaper but this was a last minute booking and the price was a bit higher than I would have liked.
I wish all my hotel stays were like this.
- + Great location, impeccable service, total comfort.
- + toate serviciile
Too expensive and hip for us
- + good location
- – noisy, cramped, strange interior design, too much money for what you get. Money better spent on the Estherea Hotel
Fine hotel conveniently located with excellent service.
- + Very fine hotel with excellent service.
- – Good rooms, bujt window ventilation in need of repair.
excellent hotel for short stay in Amsterdam Center
centrally located for a city adventure
Comfortable but overpriced business hotel
We have liked it, but some things they should solve
- + Great location
- – Problems with changing bed sheets. Bad cappuccino. Sometimes cleaners think if someone went out from the room, there is no one else inside and they may come in without knocking in the door.
Great Location, extremely clean, comfortable and friendly
- + Great location, only a short walk to Amsterdam Central Station. Very modern, clean and comfortable, friendly staff, early check in was available.
- – None
Good value hotel right in the center
- + Location, price/quality, comfort
City center nice hotel!!
- + Great location..close to city centre, 5 minute walk to train station!Easy walk to red light district as well. Overall, spacious for European hotel, cozy. Not bad at all, I would stay here again, I am a picky person.
- + Room confort and hygiene
- – Price
Overall a good value that I would return to.
- + Value. Clean. Perfect location. Free WiFi.
- – Smallish rooms. No wash cloths in shower. In-room safe is small. WiFi is slow.
Great location, comfort, no bad surprises
Quite expensive but good services and location
go there one of the best 4 star in amsterdam
- + go there its not 5 start but its lovely
- – no minus all great
Good, efficient hotel. Lacks food room service however
great location in central Amsterdam
- + This hotel has an ideal location in the heart of amsterdam the price is reasonable and its a very nice hotel!
- – we didn't like some of the decor such as the pictures on the walls but not really a negative point.
Nice hotel but stupidly over-priced during IBC
- + Really central, perfect location, fairly nice looking hotel, good clean rooms .
- – Dreadfully expensive - as with all Amsterdam hotels, prices shoot up absurdly for IBC.
- + Recepionists were very friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean and tidy. The hotel had a relaxing atmosphere.
- – Receptionists called a taxi for us to go to the airport and told us it would cost 42 Euro, somehow the taxi driver charged us 50 Euro (!!) . felt like real tourists...
good hotell in good location
- + Location, parking lot nearby. comfortable bed
- – when we came into the room, tables were greasy glasses
I want to go back
Great location, comfortable hotel.
- + The hotel is located approximately 5 minutes walk from the central train station and also just off a main shopping street. Dam square is at the end of the shopping street. There are many restaurants and bars within close proximity to the hotel. Staff were very nice and they provide a luggage storage service. There is also a luggage storage facility in Central Station - â¬4.50 for 24 hrs.
- + Just 5 minutes walking to Central Station and Dam Square and just really close to a shopping area (for those who love to go on shoopping). It was close to other nice cultural spots like Anna Frank's house or the red light district
- – nearby some coffee shop places so during the night we heared people yelling. A little bit far from the Museum area and the parks
A clean, comfortable and perfectly placed hotel with friendly staff
Are you after good clean place to stay in AMS? Look no further!
- + Clean and friendly excellent value for money. Safe!
- – Unable to find any we loved our stay and can not speak highly enough oft the staff especially Suzanne on the front desk
Excellent hotel, friendly helpful staff, great location city centre
- + Very nice hotel, helpful staff. Excellent location, Clean rooms and comfortable beds
- – Not enough top end business rooms, mini bar prices are exhorbitant, should consider making them free!
- + Friendly, helpful service, especially considerate of our baby. Great location. Quiet.
- – none
- + Location was very central for the station and seeing all of Amsterdam. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice and also included in the price.
- – There was a constant noise during the night, not sure from where, it may have been a generator, I found it difficult to tune out from this noise and found it difficult to fall asleep
Nice place to stay, overall it's vert good
- – Another sheet (drap in french) is needed in the bed Spécial gift has to be upgrade, it's poor.
Good deal, excellent location.
You get what you pay for.
a great hotel with real nice service
- + het GROOTSTE pluspunt vond ik de aangename verrassing voor men verjaardag ! een dikke bedankt aan heel het personeel . en het ontbijt was mmm super lekker dank u
- – geen enkel minpunt
- + close to everything, rooms clean and comfortable, staff excellent
- – bit pricey
séjour agréable à l'hôtel, légèrement bruyant la nuit;
The Location is good, Service was great, room is ok
- + The service and employees were very helpful and friendly, great location.
- – The bed was not a single mattress, but two separate cheap mattresses placed next to each other
Nice place to stay but pricey
- + Clean and nicely furnished
- – A bit pricey.
perfect location, with perfect people, great experience
- + the staff
- – the elevator change
Great locattion, comfortable hotel!
- + Lovely hotel very central. Excellent location for station and any trips. Comfortable and clean. Good value.
- – Breakfast ok but not as good as the full Irish at home!! Web site offered 10% discount on meals in Humphrey's restaurant next door but we were told this is not the case!!
good hotel with no breakfast and no bag holder
- + the hotel is quiet and good design , cleaning of room is very good , staff at recepition is very helpful, rooms is beautiful , the hotel dsl internet free is good.
- – breakfast must be included in the room price as the price of room is high , the bag holder s in the hotel didnot give enough help to the clients and left the clients hold their bags except if they are given tips
Very Well Run Hotel!
- + great location, very clean, well maintained. Courteous and very helpful staff.
greatn stay at Inntel Hotel
- + great breakfast
comfortable, quiet and safe for a great price
- + great bathtub and shower. very clean. and good character. very nice design. great value for money.
- – staff somewhat friendly but not overly so.
Exellent location, with a breakfest out of the ordinary!
- – Why are the checked out I signed my bill but my credit card was charged alot more than the bill.
- + Nice hotel, excellent location in central amsterdam. Staff were friendly and helpful. Second stay at this hotel and would probably stay again.
- – The hotel is a little expensive for room only and the mini bar prices were high, also charged for mini bar although we didnt use it!!
Une belle ville,hotel parfait,nous avons vraiment apprécié, à bient
- + Une belle ville,hotel parfait,nous avons vraiment apprécié notre petit séjour, à bientôt.
- + Excellent location, parking lot discount was a great bonus, public parking lot right across the hotel. Everything is near by, restaurants, shops, etc. Friendly staff, no problems. Would definately recommend to friends or go back to stay there.
- – I had specifically requested one double bed or queen size bed, instead I got two twins together, not very comfortable for a couple.
- + good customer service, very friendly staff (even the cleaners), clean and tidy, breakfast was delicious, very easy access to all attractions that Amsterdam is famous for.
- – For a 4 stars hotel I would expect the bathroom to be bigger. For the price of the stay (2 nights only) the drinks and snacks should be inclusive and the surprise bag was no value to us and very much doubt it would meet others appriciation. The quality of the iron and the hair dryer was poor so I was very lucky to have my own. When requested for our safe to be re-set and called for assistance - no one came. Overall - the hotel is over rated.
Overnight in Amsterdam
Great location and standard for the price
- + Excellent breakfast buffet. Clean room, very good value for the standard and location of hotel. Great concierge, friendly and (possibly with the exception of one receptionist) intelligent staff.
- – Receptionist was unable to locate my booking through your website in their system. Unclear whether technical or human error. Probably human, maybe English literacy an issue. Consequently, took quite a long time to check in.
good value at good location
- + excellent security measures (elevator up ride with room key only) very good breakfast buffet
This is the place to stay.
- + Hotel easily located within walking distance of everything. Tram stop is right there also.The room was clean and modern yet homey and comfortable. The bed was extremely spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was clean and modern. I especially liked the shower and the bathtub was big enough to comfortably take a bath in as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again in the future and I will recommend it to my family and friends.
- + Good location, good service, nice food and design in breakfast room
- – Need more spirit and design in corridors
definitely,I will go there again.
- + excellent location,nice service and wonderfull food next door.
- – none
- + location! Location! Locaton! - everything is less than 10mins walk in any direction. Bedrooms very comfortable
- – There is nothing negative to say about this hotel
- + + Breakfast (+bubbly)
cozy,budget and wonderful location
- + the location and the price are both good. the fresh orange juice is the super plus!
- – the windown might not be thick enough to isolate the sound from rooms around you. oh well, it's amsterdam after all, people become passionate at night.
Good choice for visitors to Centrum.
- + Very helpful Reception staff. Good breakfast. Excellent location.
- – Single beds pushed together to make a double. Doesn't work.
Good quiet hotel with not a lot else.
- + Hotel is centrally located but the design layout with the rooms being in an inner courtyard means little or no street noise is heard which provides tranquility from the bustling city of Amsterdam.
- – Maybe Amsterdam is an expensive place, I'm not sure as this was my first visit but the mini-bar in this hotel is more expensive than Gleneagles Hotel. A good 3 Star rating would be more appropriate.
Not too bad...
- + Room was very comfy, good location.
- – Surfaces in the room were very dusty, hadn't been cleaned in a while. The fridge was broken. Reception staff didn't answer the phone when called from the room.
All in all, a perfect experience at this Hotel.
- + The Bed Blankets and Pillows were the most comfortable i have EVER used in a Hotel, anywhere! I never wanted to get out of bed, extremely snuggly. Rain shower is very nice. Lamps and Artwork in the rooms and throughout the hotel are beautiful. Great free internet, friendly staff, lovely area outside the front of hotel for eating/drinking, perfect location.
- – Thin walls, can hear all sorts of sound in the next rooms or hallways. Breakfast not worth it. You can get a much better breakfast outside for cheaper. Hair dryer, not that great.
- + Location
- – None really.
- + Location
- – No Complementary bottled water, something I have come to expect having stayed at many other European City Hotels either through business or leisure
An amazing weekend
- + breakfast is outstanding and the location is perfect. room very clean and a good size. the staff were all very friendly I cannot fault our weekend.
- – no minis points
Good value for money. Perfect location
- + Receptionists very friendly and willing to help.
- – Rooms Ok but small
a very positive hotel to go to or to be
- + very nice rooms and good equiped. Not really cheap but worth it.
- – most of front desk personel has been changed to new and yonger ones, i do not see the benifit of this for the customers because the old team was extremely good. Please be aware i am comming at this particular hotel already for years, when i stay in Amsterdam
Great comfort with excellent location
excellent choix! très propre, coeur de ville!
A very good place to enjoy Amsterdam at its best !
- + Excellent service, nice decoration, excellent breakfast, we particularly the Champagne & the freshly squeezed orange juice !
- + ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS I HAVE STYED IN AMSTERDAM! EXCELLENT!!!
- – NONE
Good value for money in a central location
- + Central location, nice breakfast, good value for money
- – No heat in the bathroom
clean, well appointed hotel with knowledgeable staff
- + clean, well appointed, knowledgeable and helpful staff
- – a bit pricey
excellent value for a nice hotel at a great location
The Hotel placed in the Best location
- + Very good service. Friendly crew :)
- – Expensive breakfast.
Good Hotel in a great location
Good Location and price
- + Contemporary design; Convenient location, reasonable price.
- – Windows do not provide adequate sound insulation, one queen size mattress not available, two twin beds slide apart, bad smell from chemicals used by cleaning staff, pillows extremely uncomfortable, concierge does not have good knowledge of local businesses and locations - sent us to wrong location on two occasions.
Convenient but too expensive!
- + Easy access to Centre of Amsterdam and Schiphol
- – Price is excessive!
- + Very good. No issues at all.
- + Very close to the city, a lot of restaurants/pubs around
- – Number of stars does not match to 4, moreless 3*.
Good Hotel, location
- + The room was very comfortable. Free wi-fi was positive, I find it very annoying to book into a 4/5* Hotel at their rates and then be asked to pay 20+ euro on top for wi-fi. Location for centre was good plus metro/central station was only 5 minutes walk away.
- – The underground car park was extortionate at 50Euro overnight! If I had to pay the full official room rate rather than the Hotels.NL rate I would have considered this Hotel very expensive for facilities and service.
- + very nice hotel and excellent location
- – none really
Clean and comfortable
- + The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable, a good value for the cost.
- – Due to being right downtown it was a little noisy late on weekend nights when people were returning to their rooms
Clean and central location
- – None Smoking Room Service is limited
Great Location, Very central and tidy and clean!
Great location for all to see Amsterdam
Confortable et propre
- + Originalité de l'équipement des chambres
- – Prix élevé. Petit déjeuner non inclus à 15€!
- + lovely hotel, great location, lovely staff
great clean and central
- + great location, really clean and great service
- – none
Very convenient for all local attractions.
- + Very close to all places of interest. Modest but comfortable. Even though our room was next to the breakfast room it was very quiet. Staff very friendly.
- – Breakfast was expensive at 20 euros per person per night, so we ended up eating breakfast at one of the many cafe's nearby.
enjoyable though cold and snowy citybreak!
- + friendly and helpful staff, nice room, convenient for the railway station.
- + So perfect for the over night traveler using the airport.
- + The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The location really couldn't be better. We did not pay for breakfast as there's loads to eat around the area. I especially recommend the prix fix menu at Humphry's next door as it was delightful
- – It was a bit expensive compared to some of the other hotels. Otherwise, no real downsides.
- + The room is within walking distance from the lobby
- – Cold room
- + quiet and confort. localisation. breackfast wonderful!!
Great central comfortable hotel. Would recommend
- + Good size rooms excellent location
- – Large shower head wouldn't work
Good hotel, well located in Amsterdam centre.
Very nice stay
- + Location, quiet, clean, very kind people. The coffee facilities is a must.
- – The bed for 2 people are splitted in the middle, not so useful.
- – Left a scarf in the room during my stay two weeks before this stay.Had not been registered by the hotel and they didnt have, ie someone had taken it
very central, but plain
- + very central, walking distance from train station. for car owners theres a garage right across the street, the hotel offers a discount voucher saving you 25% off the parking fee (tipp you can leave your car at one of the P&R facilities around A10, then go into town by train) friendly staff free wlan access
- – not very comfy, wouldnt choose this hotel if atmosphere was important to me noisy till late night room (executive) was tiny
Nice hotel, great location.
- – Some very noisy customers several nights in a row.
My first booking in Hotels.nl, EXCELLENT!
Good quality, location, but not cheap
- + Location, room quality
- – Expensive breakfast.
Functional, clean and impersonal hotel
- + Clean, the bed is comfortable, possibility to make coffee/tea in the room, heating functioning well, internet available for free in the room, centrally located
- – The room is pretty small, the room window is opening toward a narrow inner yard, the bathroom has very cold floor, the TV has too many Dutch programs and too few english language ones
Once again very Happy with this Hotel
- + The location of the hotel a 5 minute walk from the station .. its location for bars , resturants right on its doorstep as well , makes it a great place to meet for business or pleasure
no complimrntary water!!!!!!!!! just pay and smile for every thing
To be revisited
- + Due to overbooking we were upgraded to a business suite. Really comfy bed, very clean room and a quite location (we got room 2502). The breakfast room was light and spacious and the food good. The hotel is in a good location and as Amsterdam isnât very big, everything was within walking distance. If your baggage has wheels itâs a 3 minute walk from the train station. The restaurant next door to the hotel (Humphries) is really nice too but it dose get busy about 6ish. The free internet came in handy.
- – Can't really think of any.
Well located,comfortable hotel allowing access to all Amsterdam's main
- + Free internet access. Very comfortable bed permits excellent nights sleep. Location allows easy access to Dam Square and canal scene, train station a short walk.
- – in room safe only allows smallest computer to be stored.
3 stars, not 4 star hotel. Great location.
- + Great location. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- – Internet extremely slow, not up to businessman's needs for working.
Fair price, good accomodation, but nothing outstanding
- + Central location, average size rooms for Holland
- – Service in foyer, bar area during the day, non existent. Good coffee shop 10m from hotel on corner. Cheaper local breakfasts nearby.
- + Great location!!
- + fresh orange juice at breakfast, internet,
- – different lifts, short late check out for extra cost,
- + friendly staff secure access to rooms
- – none
- + the location was excellent, very close to the train station but quite area .
- – the room was very hot , the air condition didn't work properly .
- + perfect location, great service
- – nothing
- – expensive for mini bar
Good value - Great location - I would stay here again
- + Location, ice machine, clean modern room, price, close to train station for transport to and from airport inexpensively (47 euro by taxi, 4.20 euro by train with time about the same).
- – No view
- + the location is excellent...the staff is very gentle and professional.
- – it seems to be more a 3 star hotel than a four star...the rooms are very small!!
- + - Best Hotel I ever stayed in in Amsterdam - Great Location - Very clean - Modern - very quite
- – None
Excellent location, and very clean hotel. Recommended.
- + Great location. Clean. Room fairly large for Amsterdam Hotel. Friendly Staff. Free WiFi. Close to Tram Stop.
- – No serious complaints, although the art work in the room was a little odd.
Very comfortable quiet and clean hotel
- + very quite location plenty of local ameanities close by
- – Bar not open through out the day
We love Amsterdam!
- + Loved the location, as well as the speedy check in and check out. Nice sized room, loved the clothes line in the bathroom, very handy. We liked your eco-friendly idea with needing the room keys to turn on the lights.
- – We didn't like having two twin beds pushed together, we ordered a double room not two twin room. We found 10 roses in the closet, we where confused whether they were for us or left by the previous guest. Either way, kind of weird.
Reasonable value room, good location, but unexciting breakfast
- + Reasonable value for money, in a good location.
- – The breakfast was unexciting, and there wasn't even any muesli. But it's only a short walk to the cosy cafes in the Jordaan area, which seem better value - although don't expect muesli there either :-) The wi-fi connection to the Internet was unstable. The taps and shower were of a lower standard than the rest of the room.
Great service,Great location & Good online pricing for room sizing.
- + location,very pleasant & helpful customer service,very good on-line room rates.
- – small rooms,insufficient air conditioning
- + Great spot, clean. I would highly recommend
- – I waited at contact desk.
Extremely comfortable bed
Decent hotel but I wont stay there again
- + Clean hotel, very good central location. Generally friendly service.
- – Having stayed at hotels around the world, I consider the hotel expensive for what you receive. Following my return (in fact three days after returning home) I have just been charged on my credit card a small sum by the hotel and I have no idea what it is for. I have received no advice of the charge nor did I give the hotel any authority to do this. I paid all exit costs in cash. This is very poor and means I will not stay at this hotel (or this chain) in the future.
- + The hotel was very convienent to what we needed - close to the city centre and the train station. The receptionists were very helpful when asking where things where in the city.
- – Would have prefered a double bed when booking a double room - 2 single beds pushed together isnt what we call a double room?
Great location, clean, big comfy beds!
- + Great location
- – Wireless connection was spotty.
Short Stay Heaven at the Golden Tulip Amsterdam
- + Location! Near to everything in central Amsterdam. Room was very modern, spotlessly clean and king bed was extremely comfortable unlike many other european hotels. Would definitely stay there again!
- – Room was lovely although we asked for one overlooking the square, which we got, only to find there was a big fence right outside our window concealing the view. No major issue for a short stay though.
- + Very clean and comfortable room.
- – I thought the price so expensive, especially the breakfast
Pluses and minuses
- + Location in center of city. Nice and stylish rooms. Also a Wi-Fi connetction.
- – I don't have any.
A warm welcome and pleasant stay while in Amsterdam.
- + Staff were always pleasant and very helpful. The room was tastefully decorated. The internet, while free was limited to 2 terminals but patience made this a nice feature. Secure facility even though it is in a main area of activity.
- – Due to its location, it is a distance for cab pickup with luggage. The room had a large kingsize bed, which made it difficult for 2 people to pass by when at the desk. A Mirror over the desk would have been a helpful addition.
Great 4 star hotel in center of Amsterdam
- + 10 minutes walk from the central station, very clean and nice, a real 4 star hotel
- – the room had no balcony so I had to go out of the hotel for a cigarette
Fantastic Hotel, Great Location
- + the staff are always polite and a great help,the hotel and rooms are so clean.This is why i keep coming back to Golden Tulip
Great stay and location. Highly recommended for short stay.
- + Fantastic, comfortable bed. One of the best I have slept in. Great location. Helpful reception. Will definately recommend this hotel to friends.
- – No milk provided on the milk tray. Reception did not initially respond to a request for some.
great allround hotel for location and comfort-excellent
- + close location to rail station
- – artwork of an old woman and 2 homosexuals above bed
Good location. Poor for 4 star.
- + Great location. Wlaking distance to city centre and tram outside to Museums area etc.
- – While nothing specifically wrong but quality of hotel is more 3 than 4 star. Machine made rather than freshly brewed coffee at breakfast, no temperatrue dial for air conditioning in room, small sized room etc. Flies in bathroom of bar/lounge one day I was there.
Pleasant long weekend in a friendly city
- + Location
Good Hotel Choice
- + Excelent Location
- – Lobby / reception area too small for the hotel capacity (number of rooms); Bathroom too small
Good location, small room
- + Location
- – Price, small rooms
My wife is fascinated by Amsterdam
- + Near to everything.
- – Parking posssibilities very expensiv
Excellent hotel & excellent location except for the unfriendly service
- + 1. We got an extremely good deal on the room. 2. The location was excellent. Just behind the Damrak and with easy accessibility to a tram stop. 3.
- – 1. When we first arrived, the male receptionist who attended to us was not friendly. Service with no smile. 2. The room we got didn't have a nice view.
My stay was very comfortable
- + The receptionists were excellent
Very good!! Very friendly!! Really to recommend!!
- + Very friendly staff!!! Every staff greated and had a warm smile!!
American returns to her Dutch roots and loves what she finds.
- + As a US citizen, born and raised in The Netherlands, I decided, after more than 50 visits in 30 years, to spend part of a 2-week vacation in a hotel in Amsterdam, rather than with family only, as I always did in the past. Staying at the Golden Tulip Hotel, booked via internet, proved to be an excellent choice. The location is simply superb, within walking distance of all major and minor Amsterdam attractions. The service is excellent and friendly, the atmosphere congenial and breakfast superb. It is also just a few minutes on foot to the Central Train Station, which makes it very attractive for travel outside the city. For many years trains, trams, buses and bicycles are the only means of transport I have used and I recommend this for any foreign visitor. My American travel companion, a first-time visitor to Holland, was equally impressed and I have doubt that we will be back!
- – I can not think of any.
always the first choice for a hotel in amsterdam
- + always very good- you are our first choice when looking for a hotel in amsterdam
A VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY IN AMSTERDAM
- + location near tram and center
- – toilet in the bathroom
clean, safe, great staff!
- + free internet in lobby, clean, good locale, safe, knowledgeable and helpful staff
- – no complaints
highly recommendable, great location!!
- + location! design of hotel is nice with big black n white pictures on walls, tables, etc.
- – long walk to get to the room (with change of elevator) receptionists not welcoming. rooms are very nice but expected to be bigger (for a 4 stars hotel) (butmaybe rooms in asmterdam are never that big?)
good hotel, great staff
- + I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very nice, the staff friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect. I would stay there again.
great value business hotel
- + great value business hotel. def will stay again
- – none
Central, convenient, friendly and comfortable.
- + The service provided by desk staff was very good. Friendly but not intrusive.We would definately stay at this hotel again as it's location is very central and convenient.
A centrally located, modern hotel
- + A lovely modern hotel in a quiet and very central location. I have stayed in three other hotels in amsterdam and this is definately the nicest.
- – I thought our room for a superior room was quiet small for the price we payed. i also think the breakfast was too expensive.
If you intend to splash out, this is a Great deal!
- + The room including the bathroom was beautiful, the breakfast was great! From the moment we stepped in to the time we left, we felt welcome. The hotel looked and felt very comfortable and lovely.
- – It would be nice if the water in the minibar was complementary! Perhaps not related was the difficulty in distinguishing the hotel from the similarly named 'Tulip Inn' located across from it, facing the main road.
- + this was a fantastic hotel in a great location. a genuine 4 star.it is minutes walk from central station and all the tourist attractions.
- – wasnt any
Great location, small rooms, a bit overpriced
- + Location, location, location.
- – Room small, bathroom very small and basic. Not enough room to store luggage and clothes for an extended stay (more than a couple of days).
- + location. Can you please send the invoice as requested...
- – decor
good option with nice quality/price ratio
- + Location is good, the decorarion is recent and the building is quiet. Around the hotel there are lots of restaurants and bars.
- – Shortage of water, no smoking rooms.
Good place to stay in the centre of Amsterdam
- + good location in walk distance to city center, friendly staff
nice hotel, good location,
- + Fabulous location & very easy to find. Very friendly staff too.
- – The hotel is classed as a four star but I didn't think the facilities matched this. There is no resturant or pool facilities.
- + Very quiet hotel - very goog. We slept well. Breakfast nice and good.
- – I lost a scarf. Please send it to me if you find it! It's 1,20 x1,20, black green and blue. My address Eva Lannek, Skapparp 213, 31040 Harplinge, Sweden