You are very welcome at the Hotel-Restaurant De Geulvallei in Houthem St. Gerlachin in southern Limburg. Aside from the standard hotel facilities, such as an à la carte restaurant, a lounge and a bar, the hotel also offers bike hire: the perfect way to explore the most southern part of the Netherlands! Prefer a lazy holiday? Then the hotel's splendid outdoor terrace offers you a beautiful view of the woody surroundings with everything you need. A wonderful place to enjoy being served at your beck and call. All rooms are non-smoking and come with every modern convenience, a bathroom and excellent box-spring beds.
Further guest reviews will be added shortly.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Geulvallei lies in the middle of the countryside in the municipality of Valkenburg aan de Geul. The surroundings offer many opportunities to tourists. From the hotel you can make beautiful cycling and walking trips, as there many routes in the vicinity. Don't forget the famous marlpit caves of Valkenburg and Thermae 2000 spa resort. The Bonnefanten Museum in Maastricht is also a real must! Maastricht is a great place for guests looking for lovely shops and culture.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy elaborate gastronomy at the hotel's atmospheric à la carte restaurant. Weather permitting, you can relish the chef's culinary concoctions on the beautiful outdoor terrace, and enjoy the view with a good glass of wine. Fancy an after dinner drink? Then you can retire to the bar or lounge. Naturally, kitchen staff are also able to cater to particular dietary wishes.
- Fletcher Hotels
- from 14:30
- until 10:30
- Number of rooms
- FREE! Guests can make free use of wireless internet at the hotel.
- Car park
- The hotel has free parking spaces for its guests.
- Children/extra beds
- A maximum of 1 child can stay in the parents' room. 0-3 years old: free of charge. Children aged between 4 and 10 years old will be charged 50% of the single price. A cot costs €7.50 p.p.p.n. and is available on request. Breakfast is included.
- Smoking policy
- The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- On request, € 10 per night. Please indicate this in the booking form. Confirmation is required from the hotel. A maximum of 2 dogs up to knee-height are allowed.
- Bar, Bike rental, Function room, Garden, Lift, Meeting/Function Room, Outdoor Terrace, Packed Lunch, Restaurant, Free WiFi.
- Please telephone the hotel in advance if you wish to check in after 18:00.