Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel + Spa
- Wat zijn de voorwaarden van het Hotel + Spa arrangement?
• Het Hotel + Spa arrangement kan niet worden geannuleerd
• Het Hotel + Spa arrangement is niet restitueerbaar
• De bevestiging met de unieke vouchercode is geen geldig reserveringsbewijs, de vouchercode moet eerst worden verzilverd
• De vouchercodes worden eenmalig verstrekt, bij foutieve ingave worden er geen nieuwe vouchercodes verstrekt.
• De vouchercodes kan je verzilveren op de website van het wellnessresort. Na verzilvering kan je de reserveringsbevestiging uitprinten.
• De wellnesstickets kunnen niet worden omgewisseld voor geld.
• De wellnesstickets zijn geldig tot uiterlijk 1 november 2017.
• De wellnesstickets zijn niet geldig in combinatie met andere acties, aanbiedingen en/of kortingsvouchers en mag niet worden doorverkocht
- Wat moet ik doen als ik mijn vouchercodes al verzilverd heb en ik mijn wellnessdag wil wijzigen?
Heb je de vouchercodes voor de entree van het wellnessresort al verzilverd en wil je deze datum wijzigen? Vul dan het aanvraagformulier in via de website van het wellnessresort om de datum te wijzigen. De reserveringsafdeling van het wellnessresort probeert de wijziging binnen 48 uur door te voeren. Wil je een andere aankomst- of vertrektijd doorgeven en heb je geen behandeling geboekt? Dan hoef je deze wijziging niet door te geven. Indien je wel behandeling(en) hebt bijgeboekt dan kunt je jouw gewijzigde aankomst- en vertrektijd doorgeven via het aanvraagformulier. De reservering maak je bij het wellnessresort en dien je ook op de website van het wellnessresort te wijzigen.
Wijzig je reservering bij wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Wijzig je reservering bij wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Wijzig je reservering bij wellnessresort Elysium
- Wat moet ik doen als mijn gewenste datum niet beschikbaar is?
Wij adviseren je om de vouchercode direct na het maken van de boeking te verzilveren. Zo ben je ervan verzekerd dat je op de door jouw gewenste datum heerlijk kunt ontspannen. Als je de vouchercode op de boekingsdag verzilverd dan garandeert Hotels.nl dat je terecht kunt in het wellnessresort. Mocht je de vouchercode op de boekingsdag niet kunnen verzilveren, neem dan contact op met de klantenservice van Hotels.nl dan zoeken we een passend alternatief voor je.
Contactgegevens klantenservice Hotels.nl
Probeer je de vouchercodes op een later moment dan de boekingsdag te verzilveren en is er dan geen beschikbaarheid meer? Dan ben je vrij om de vouchercodes voor een andere gewenste datum te gebruiken. De vouchercodes zijn geldig tot 1 november 2017.
- Wat moet ik doen als ik een foutcode te zien krijg bij het verzilveren van mijn code?
• De ingevoerde code is onjuist, vul de code opnieuw in:
Je hebt waarschijnlijk een typfout gemaakt of je hebt per ongeluk een teken overgeslagen. Vul de code opnieuw in.
• Deze code is al verzilverd:
Je hebt met jouw voucher code al een e-ticket aangevraagd. Is het e-mailadres correct? Na het aanvragen van je e-ticket ontvang je je e-ticket binnen 30 minuten in je inbox. Heb je geen email ontvangen? Controleer dan ook even je spam box. Alsnog geen e-ticket ontvangen? Neem dan contact op met de klantenservice van het wellnessresort.
Contactgegevens klantenservice wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Contactgegevens klantenservice wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Contactgegevens klantenservice wellnessresort Elysium
- Wat zijn de openingstijden van het wellnessresort?
De reguliere openingstijden zijn van zondag t/m donderdag van 10.00 - 23.00 uur en op vrijdag en zaterdag van 10.00 - 24.00 uur. Tijdens feestdagen kunnen er aangepaste openingstijden gelden. Raadpleeg de website van het wellnessresort voor de actuele informatie omtrent openingstijden.
Openingstijden wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Openingstijden wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Openingstijden wellnessresort Elysium
- Hoe werkt het?
Hoe werkt het?
Eén vouchercode is geldig voor één dag wellness voor één persoon. De wellness tickets worden, nadat wij de betaling hebben ontvangen, per e-mail verzonden in de vorm van 1 unieke vouchercode per persoon. De entreetickets zijn de hele week geldig op basis van beschikbaarheid. Om teleurstelling te voorkomen adviseren wij om de vouchercode direct na het maken van de boeking te verzilveren. Zo ben je ervan verzekerd dat je op de door jouw gewenste datum heerlijk kunt ontspannen.
Ga naar de website van het betreffende wellnessresort om de vouchercodes te verzilveren:
Vouchercodes verzilveren wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Vouchercodes verzilveren wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Vouchercodes verzilveren wellnessresort Elysium
Volg de volgende stappen:
1. Ga naar de e-ticket webshop van het wellnessresort.
2. Kopieer de vouchercode naar het vakje ‘Vul hier uw code in’ (kopiëren voorkomt typefouten) en klik op "Toevoegen". De 2e vouchercode kan nu ook ingevoerd worden, klik wederom op ‘Toevoegen’.
3. Vul de juiste datum, naam, geboortedatum en overige gegevens in.
4. Controleer jouw gegevens in het overzicht en ga akkoord met de algemene voorwaarden.
5. Ga verder naar "betalen". Je hoeft niets meer te betalen, de prijs in de winkelwagen zal € 0,00 zijn.
6. Je ziet vervolgens “ Bedankt voor uw reservering”.
7. Je krijgt het reserveringsbewijs per e-mail toegestuurd.
- Wanneer zijn er badkleding- en damesdagen?
Per wellnessresort gelden verschillende badkleding- en damesdagen. Raadpleeg de website van het wellnessresort voor de actuele informatie omtrent de badkleding- en damesdagen.
Badkleding- en damesdagen bij wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Badkleding- en damesdagen bij wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Badkleding- en damesdagen bij wellnessresort Elysium
- Staat jouw vraag hier niet tussen?
Voor overige wellness gerelateerde vragen verwijzen wij je graag naar de ‘veelgestelde vragen’ pagina’s van de wellnessresorts.
Veelgestelde vragen wellnessresort De Veluwse Bron
Veelgestelde vragen wellnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve
Veelgestelde vragen wellnessresort Elysium
Questions about Hotels.nl
- Does Hotels.nl store 'cookies' on my computer?
If your browser is set to accept cookies then Hotels.nl will store cookies on your computer. We only store cookies with arrival and departure dates and your personal details (no credit card details). We store these cookies on your computer in order to simplify the process of booking.
- How can I make a suggestion and/or remark about your website?
You can email your comments or remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint, you can email us on email@example.com
- What does Hotels.nl do to ensure safety and privacy?
In order to protect your privacy Hotels.nl is secured with an Extended Validation certificate for extra safe-keeping. The connection is encrypted via SSL with 256-bit AES. A 2048-bit RSA encryption key is used for this purpose that is signed and verified with Norton, by the renowned computer security company Symantec. The entire booking process has been encrypted in order to provide optimal protection for your payments. This makes it impossible for hackers to intercept information whilst making a booking.
Questions about the hotel
- Are the rates on your website per person or per room?
The rates on Hotels.nl are per room per night.
- Can I bring my pet?
This varies per hotel. You can see whether this is allowed under the heading "additional information" on the hotel page. Please note that a surcharge usually applies. Information regarding costs can be obtained through Hotels.nl or directly at the hotel. If you enter your destination and your arrival and departure dates, or you select the option 'do not know exactly when' and then click 'search', you'll see a list of available hotels. You can then select the option 'pets allowed' through the search filters on the lefthand side.
- When can I check-in and check-out?
The check-in and check-out times vary per hotel and are clearly stated on our website. If you intend to arrive late or very early, we request you indicate this in the comments field on the booking form.
- We're travelling with children. Can extra beds be placed in the room?
In general, there are options which usually come at an additional charge. For instance, this depends on the age of the children and can vary per hotel. Specific details are clearly stated on the hotel page under the heading 'Children'.
- What's the difference between a double room and a twin room?
A double room has one double bed. A twin room has twin beds (two single beds).
- How do I find out if a hotel has a particular facility?
If you want to search for a hotel with a particular facility, you can go to our homepage and fill in your destination, number of persons and arrival and departure dates (or tick the box 'Do not know exactly when'). If you press 'Search' you will get a list with all available hotels. You can adjust your search by using the filters on the lefthand side of your screen.
- What do I do if I have a question about the room or hotel?
You can enter any questions in the comments field on the booking form when making your booking. The hotel will then respond as soon as possible. Once you have made a booking you can also ask the hotel a question by using the link and PIN code you'll have received after completing your booking. If you have any further queries please contact our Service & Support Department.
- Where do I find the hotel's contact details?
You will find the hotel's full contact details in your booking confirmation; including the address and telephone number etc.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
This varies per hotel and per room type. This is clearly stated on the website.
Guarantee your booking with a credit card
- Will the hotel perform an authorization check on my credit card?
Yes, that's possible. Some hotels do perform an authorization check on a credit card to check if it's valid. This means that the hotel will reserve an amount on your account as a guarantee for the booking. This amount may range between the cost of the first night and the total cost of your booking. The hotel may take this precaution in the event you do not cancel your booking (a 'no show') or a late cancellation. The amount reserved will be released again after one or two weeks.
However, there are special room types on our website that can be booked at a low price but have a condition that the credit card is charged immediately after the booking is completed, or upon arrival at the hotel. This is clearly stated on the website next to the room type in question.
- Why does it say my credit card is not valid?
This may have to do with the expiry date of your credit card. The booking cannot be made if your credit card expires prior to your departure date. If you encounter a problem here, please call +31 (0)50 -317 55 10. Our Reservations Department is open Monday through Friday from 09:00 until 17:00 (CET).
- Can I book a room if I do not have a credit card?
It is possible to book a hotel room without a credit card, but not at all hotels. You can call our Reservations Department to help you find a hotel that can be booked without a credit card. You can contact us on +31 (0)50 -317 55 10. Our Reservations Department is open Monday through Friday from 09:00 until 17:00.
- Is there another way to pay for the hotel room(s)?
Yes. It usually isn't a problem if you wish to pay in cash or by debit card; you can specify this at the hotel. Hotels in the three, four or five star category always offer the option of paying by debit card. However, there are special room types that can be booked at a low rate through Hotels.nl where your credit card will immediately be charged on arrival. This is clearly stated on the website next to the room type in question.
- Is it safe to fill in my credit card number?
Yes it is. Your credit card details are encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
- Will Hotels.nl charge my credit card when I make a booking or after I have booked?
No. Hotels.nl will not charge your credit card. The hotel requires these details to be able to charge your credit card in the event of a 'no show' or a late cancellation of your booking. There are also room types that can be booked at a low rate on Hotels.nl, where your credit card will be charged immediately on arrival. This is clearly stated on the website; next to the room types in question. Please note that Hotels.nl will not charge your credit card, payments are made through the hotel.
Change your booking
- How can I change my booking?
You can change your booking via My Booking. You can make changes by logging in with your booking number and the corresponding PIN code supplied by Hotels.nl. If this does not work, please send an email to our Service & Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on +31 900 317 5510 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, €1 per conversation, plus your standard costs).
Please note: if service charges apply for a booking, they are non-refundable.
Cancel your booking
- How do I cancel my booking?
You can cancel your booking through My Booking, by logging in with your booking number and the PIN code supplied by Hotels.nl. Your confirmation email also includes a link, which will lead you directly to My Booking. If this does not work, please send an email to our Service & Support Department at email@example.com or you can call them on +31 900 317 5510 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, €1 per conversation, plus your standard costs).
Please note: the service charges, if applicable, are non-refundable and must always be paid regardless of whether the booking is used or cancelled.
- How do I know that my booking has been cancelled?
When you cancel your booking, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also immediately see a cancellation notice in My Booking. A booking is only cancelled once you have received notice of cancellation. Please note: the service charges, if applicable, are non-refundable and must always be paid regardless of whether the booking is used or cancelled.
- What is the hotel's cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies vary per hotel. If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in time, as failing to do so may result in a 'no-show' charge. You will find the hotel's cancellation policy in your confirmation email, in My Booking, and on the hotel page. Please note: the service charges, if applicable, are non-refundable and must always be paid regardless of whether the booking is used or cancelled.
NS train tickets
- What are the terms and conditions?
The non-refundable train tickets will be supplied to you per email, once payment has been received, in the form of unique codes that apply per person per single journey. Before travelling you will need to redeem the codes online on www.ns.nl/producten/en/coupon. Once you've done this you will need to print out the e-tickets (train tickets)
• If you have booked an NS combo deal the corresponding train tickets are valid on Saturday and Sunday for the entire day. From Monday to Friday the train tickets are valid from 09:00 until 04:00 the following day.
• The train tickets are valid on the trains of NS, Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia.
• The train tickets are not valid on the following trains: ICE, Intercity Direct, and in the Thalys trains between Amsterdam and Paris.
• With regards to these train tickets, it is not possible to cancel and/or change the e-tickets. E-tickets cannot be exchanged for cash. The "Refunds for delays" settlement, however, does apply to e-tickets.
• The train tickets can be redeemed as of 60 days prior to the arrival date of your booking.
• The train tickets are only valid from stations in the Netherlands.
• A printed e-ticket is for personal use and is non-transferable. You must be able to verify your identity on the train by means of a passport, ID card or driver's licence.
• The e-ticket is only valid if it is printed on plain A4 paper (colour or black & white). In portrait format (vertical) without adjusting the size, and printed on a laser or inkjet printer. Under no circumstances is it permitted to show the e-ticket via other means (i.e. electronic, screen, etc.)
• A good quality print is required. E-tickets that are badly printed, damaged, illegible or partially visible will not be accepted and are considered invalid.
• The confirmation with the unique code is not a valid train ticket.
• The following conditions apply. The General Terms and Conditions for NS Travellers (AVRNS), Product Conditions Single Journey, Return and Day Tickets (PVR-NS) and the E-ticket Conditions (EVR-NS) can be found on: http://www.ns.nl/en/terms-conditions.html
• With regards to this deal, Hotels.nl serves as a promotional partner of NS. Hotels.nl accepts no liability/responsibility for damages occurred through the fault of or services carried out by NS.
- How does it work?
If you book a combo deal that includes 2nd Class return train tickets, the train tickets will be supplied to you per email, once payment has been received, in the form of unique codes that apply per person per single journey. Before travelling you will need to redeem the codes online on www.ns.nl/producten/en/coupon. Once you've done this, you will need to print out the e-tickets (train tickets).
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the e-ticket webshop of NS via this link: www.ns.nl/producten/en/coupon
2. Copy the voucher code into the field "Voucher code" directly below "Use voucher code" (copying prevents any typos) and click on “Redeem”.
3. Fill in the correct date, name, date of birth and other details.
4. Click on “Order”. You won't need to pay anything, the price in the shopping cart will state € 0,00.
5. Would you like to print out several tickets in one go? Then click on “Order + another voucher code”.
6. When you have added all your train tickets to the shopping cart, please check the filled in details and click on “Continue with order”.
7. Enter your email address twice and agree to the terms and conditions.
8. Click on “Complete order”.
9. You will then see "Thank you for your order" with a link to your personal page where you can download your e-ticket and print it out.
10. You will also receive the e-tickets per email, allowing you to print them out later.
Confirmation of your booking
- How will I know if my booking has been confirmed?
Once you have filled in your details and confirmed your booking, you will automatically receive your booking confirmation by email. You will also see the confirmation with your booking number on your computer screen as soon as you have completed your booking.
- How long does it take before my booking is confirmed?
All bookings are immediately confirmed, as hotels update their availability themselves.
- I've booked a hotel but haven't received a confirmation by email. What should I do?
Please double check your email address when making a booking. If you do not receive an email after you have made a booking, your mailbox may either be full or you may not have spelled your email address correctly. If you do not receive an email after you have made a booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Reservations Department.
Book a hotel
- Do all prices include VAT?
- How do I book a room?
When you see a hotel you would like to book, simply click on the hotel name, select a room type and you can immediately book the hotel by clicking on 'Book now'. Once you have entered your details and confirmed your booking, you will receive a booking number, after which we will send you a confirmation email.
- Can I make one booking for several room types?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You can book several rooms of one room type in one booking, but it is not possible to book two different room types in one booking, you will need to make two separate bookings.
- Can I pay for my booking using iDEAL?
Yes, guests with a Dutch bank account can use iDEAL to make a booking. If a hotel allows this type of booking, you will see the iDEAL option on the booking form. Please note that a transaction fee of €1 applies for the use of iDEAL. These costs have not been calculated into the room price on the result pages, as it is not clear at that stage which guarantee method guests will opt for. Most hotels offer two or three guarantee methods (credit card / deadline / iDEAL). The transaction fee does not apply if the hotel does not offer a guarantee method other than iDEAL.
- How much is city tax and is it included in the room price?
City tax varies per place; it's usually a fixed sum per person per night, or a percentage of the room price. City tax is not always included in the room price.
- How can I pay the service charge?
While making your booking, you can pay the service charge straight away by making use of iDEAL.
If you prefer, however, you can also pay the service charge after completing your booking by means of a manual bank transfer. The amount can be transferred to Hotels.nl BV, IBAN: NL38RABO0162282117, BIC: RABONL2U. Please also add 'SK' (short for service charge in Dutch) followed by your booking number. Make sure to add the correct booking number, so that we can properly process your payment.
- Why do service charges apply for certain deals?
In order to provide you with a better service, we charge a service fee for specific deals. The service charge covers a small percentage of the costs that Hotels.nl makes to arrange exclusive deals with the hotels at very attractive rates.
Search a hotel
- How can I find out if a hotel has any rooms available?
The best way is to use the search option on our homepage www.hotels.nl. If you enter your destination, the number of persons and your arrival and departure dates, the database will then create a list of available hotels for this period. This list also includes prices.
- How do I find a hotel?
You can use the search option on our homepage. If you enter your destination, number of persons and arrival and departure dates, you'll see a list of available hotels for that period. You can also search for a hotel if you do not have a specific date yet. To do so, please use the 'Do not know exactly when' option on the homepage. You can also search for hotels under a certain theme.
- Can I book meeting rooms through Hotels.nl?
This is certainly possible. You can contact our Reservations Department, who will request your details and preferences and will contact you within 24 hours regarding the possibilities.
- How do I find a hotel within a specific price range?
If you wish to search for a hotel within a specific price range (or number of stars), enter your destination and arrival and departure dates or tick the option 'Not sure when'. Click 'Search' and you'll see a list of available hotels. By using the filters on the lefthand side you can select several star categories and indicate a price range.
- How do I know where a hotel is situated?
You'll find a map at the top of each hotel page. If you click on it, you'll see a map with the hotel's exact location.
- How can I find a hotel that has rooms for guests with a disability?
If you wish to search for a hotel that has a particular facility, you can enter your destination, the number of persons and the arrival and departure dates (or tick the box 'Not sure when'). If you click 'Search' you'll get a list of all available hotels. You can adjust your search by using the filters on the lefthand side of your screen. Here you can select the option: 'Disabled rooms'.
- Can I also make bookings for larger groups?
This is certainly possible. You can contact our Reservations Department, who will request your details and preferences and will contact you within 24 hours regarding the possibilities.